Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3951-4000 of 13264

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen furrowed his brow for a moment at her question for a moment. "I think that the correct question would be...would you love a person who still believes that he has much to learn? Would you float down along a river with many paths and trails?" He said slowly. "If it is one thing that I have come to realize, it is that every lover bleeds at some point. But I have yet to understand if we, you and I, are passed that point, or if it us only just beginning. I don't know if you love me...or if you are hanging on to the man whom you first encountered in me. The warlock. One of charm, magic and wit." His ears lowered for a moment as he smiled. "Then the human. One of naive intentions and a wounded consciousness, but hope and persistence to attempt to gain the power that he lacked. And for that, he stood at death's door, just out if grasp. Even if it was only for a moment. Then to the animal and the child. The animal that saw himself as the predator, the lone wolf. Spiteful and lusting, but the child that was innocence. They bore a want, a need to prove that he was trying to be good at heart, but failing. Or for that, they met death. Twice. Once for arrogance, the second for sacrifice. Then to the beast, one of only bloodshed and hatred for everything around it. One who had devoured many, and harmed his closest allies and his children. And now, to me. One who has been cleansed, but seeks nothing more but the harmonies of love and peace." He looked at her now. "I believe that with each change, your love for me naturally began to fade. With each change, I became less of what you were and more of something else." He sighed and looked away.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Slowly wakes up in the middle of the night. She see's that Flynn is still awake, but she can't seem to go back to sleep. She looks around the room, still curious about it's surroundings. As Flynn sleeps, she puts on her coat and walks out, quietly closing the door behind her and making her way into town, in order to find what she is looking for)

(Now it's time to get back into the horror of this RP. Hooray for me being an odd individual XD)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga frowned for a moment at Wiezen’s words and lowered her ears. She remained quiet for a long while as she continued to comb his tails. After five minutes or so, she spoke, her eyes glued to his tails.

Helga: ...I think… I think when you love someone, you are committed to the relationship.. But I also think if you love someone you should let them go.. *sighs* ..I’m really bad at the meaning of relationships.. I used to uh, think it was okay to be with someone while dating someone else.. I used to think letting yourself be used was okay.. I used to think letting yourself be abused for another’s benefit was okay.. But I’ve learned throughout the years that it is NOT okay.. That a relationship should be based off equal amounts of effort from both sides. You’re right, I’ve seen very different sides of you. All sides, dare I say.. Sides you never told me about.. Some were beautiful, others unique, and others.. Frightening… ...But.. I didn’t fall in love because of your looks or your power or your wealth.. I fell in love with you.. Just you yourself. Wiezen. That is your name, correct? You didn’t lie to me about that, did you? I think not.. Therefore all sides I’ve seen, like the beast or Alzul, I still considered them you, Wiezen. Because they are parts of you. They are parts of the man I love. I have my own demons as well. But the strange thing is, the “evil” side of me wouldn’t really reflect anger or revenge… I would introduce you to her but.. I prefer not to. She would just be based off all my sorrow and sadness. Anyhow, enough about me.. I tend to only focus about myself, right? Ehh… ...Now, the question is.. Do I even know who Wiezen is, or rather, what he is? No. I don’t know. I don’t know if this is your true form or not. But I think it is. This is your true self.. *continues to stroke his tail* And you look amazing. This is the form you should’ve been a long time ago, but the corruption of people and this world alone prevailed you from being so.. And I’m truly sorry for that. For being one of those people.. But I love Wiezen. And Wiezen has been all those stages I’ve seen.. So I’ve loved you through your best and worst. I love your smile. I love your hair. I love your personality. I love your mind. I love your tails. I especially love your eyes. I would recognize the shade of blue in your eyes anywhere. That was the man I love. You are the man I love Wiezen.. I love everything about you, even the things I don't like about you. I love them. And I've loved you through everything because of this.. *she snapped her fingers and made a replica of Wiezen's ring appear on her hands* ..This was my promise to you.. And I suck at keeping promises but I've tried.. And I will keep trying.. I don't know about you, but.. I don't care if we're in stage one.. base one.. level one.. I could care less about it. All I care about is you. And our children. I love all of you. I love you all more than I love myself. And I thank you. For creating a type of love in me that is irreplaceable. *kisses his tail and releases a sigh* Love waits. Which is why I am still here. I am waiting.. for you.. because I love you. And you love me – I hope... *lowers her ears in doubt*
Wiezen lifted his hand for a moment and looked at the finger that the ring that Helga had given him was on. "I only disagree with one thing...Alzul wasn't me. Only a parasite that was placed under lock and key until he found a way to be free. He was my brother. And though he caused many things...even after he killed me..I forgave him. Because after I did what I had to, there was no other choice but to do so." He closed his eyes for a moment before letting out a sigh. "But you are correct. This is I. A Therian. The final evolution of myself, one that not even I knew of until I became my true self. If I would have known about any of it sooner, I would have told you. But there was so much that I hadn't the knowledge of. Not until it was too late. I love you Helga. Because if I didn't...I wouldn't have come back to this world of living. And even if I would have, I would have left as soon as this feeling in my chest appeared to be growing. That pain. Yet, I am still here." His eyes opened and he looked at her. "I will not give up hope. Because I love you. Our children. I love you all. I love you all more than my very own life. Just as you have been waiting... as have I. I am still here. You've helped me love when I believed that I could not. When I believed that it was not compatible with the aspects of my existence. And for that, I thank you."
Helga smiled a bit and stood up from the bed to prepare herself for sleep. She released his tail and placed a gentle kiss on it.

Helga: You are loved, my Wiezen. By me. And by many others.

She went straight to the mirror and stared at herself for a while before her white dress disappearing in a snap from her. The witch’s nude back faced Wiezen, and the moon’s light that peeked through the window accentuated the woman’s curves and bodacious, lithe body. Helga’s beauty was truly a gift that could not be compared or overpowered by any goddess. Even after having three children, there we no signs of stretch marks or any type of affect to her. And even though she aged a bit when she died, her appearance still resembled those of a young, healthy woman. The nude nymph walked around the room for a moment and reached for two specific bottles from a shelf. The two bottles were liquids of both rose and coconut oil. It was her little secret that kept her skin so soft and protected by the sun. She squirted both of them on her hands and mixed them together, then distributed the oil equally around her body. She focused the oil mostly around her hands, legs, and breasts. Once done with that, the witch tired her curly strawberry blonde hair into a simple bun and allowed a few strings of her bangs to sway freely. She then snapped her fingers and made a red lingerie gown appear on her body where her breasts, butt, and entrance were still exposed due to the transparent fabric. Helga released a long sigh of comfort after she finished her night routine and she made her way to bed and crawled above the mattress to the pillow. She laid her cheek against the pillow and she elevated another piece of chocolate and gobbled it down. Her hands wandered up to Wiezen's hair and she gently stroked it and she stood her upper body to place another kiss on his lips.
A soft smile came to Wiezen lips when he saw her smile, and his ears perked s little when she had gotten out of bed only to go to the mirror. When her dress disappeared, his eyes scanned over her body as he watched her, the moonlight creeping into her from the window only assisting the pure beauty that his eyes saw before him. It made her illuminate in his eyes, and everything else around him felt as if it had grown dimmer as the curves of her body could be deemed flawless. Even if she had had any sort of stretch marks from giving birth, he wouldn't have cared. She still would have held the magnificent level if beauty that he was seeing. Her long, unique blonde curls of hair intrigued him as he was unable to remove his eyes from her when she began to walk around the room. When she went to the shelf and opened the two bottles, his nostrils immediately caught on to the scent, and he had to stop himself from drooling a little as she began to rub the oily substance over her body, her legs and breasts and hands. It only added to the glow that she already had, and her change of attire only made him grow a solid erection. He let out a small sigh as her lips met his once more, and he slid his tongue into her mouth and took hers with it as it slithered back into his. He could taste the chocolate in her mouth, in her tongue as he massaged it with his. The tips of his fingers ran down her neck as he pulled her body up and closer to his, taking in the scent of the nymph's skin. His tongue was a guide to hers as he pushed it back into her mouth where he ran his along the roof of her mouth and the insides of her cheeks before pulling away, a thick string of saliva being left between their kips. "You become so much more gorgeous with each time that I see you...Your eyes...I love them more and more...your body... your lips...you little snort when you laugh. Your determination and care and love...I love it all, Helga. Ans I love you.."
Franziska (Quietly makes her way back in, closing the door behind her, and walking back into her room with Flynn, quietly setting a bag of supplies down)
Helga giggled for a moment before she leaned in and nibbled on her lover's neck, licking her tongue across it. She slowly crawled to him and sat on either side of his erection. She placed multiple kisses on his cheeks before she began to guide his hands through her dress, stopping at her breasts.

Helga: But I love you mooore..~ Your body misses me just as much as I miss yours. And I want to pleasure my Wiezy..

Flynn perked a solid eye and opened it, piercing his eye immediently at Franziska. He had no idea what was happening, so he just closed his eyes once more and released a lengthy sigh.

Flynn: Are you alright?
Franziska: Well, I'm just getting some supplies ready. I had gone into town and had gotten them ready for when we head out to find what we need
Flynn: -wait, what?! *opens his eyes and lifts his upper body* I told you not to go anywhere without my supervision!
Franziska: I know. That's why I came back to wake you up. We need to be going right now if we are ever to get there
Flynn: But this blanket is so warm and I'm so tired.. Can we not sleep a couple more hours, and perhaps steal some breakfast from Wiezen?
Franziska: We have to go now. I already got us some food for the trip (Shows cans of sardines, which was the cheapest food she could buy). And if your cold, than it's a good thing I have my pyromancy (Smiles) If we want to bring the others back to us, we just have to go. I wouldn't want Weizen and Helga to be involved. They've gone through enough in their life, so it's best that we do what we can on our own, Flynn. Please, we have to do our best.
Flynn: ..Wait, bring the others back? Have you been messing with black magic?! *he stands up from the bed and cuddles himself with the same blanket* Are you crazy?! ..wait, don't answer that. How even – ....ugh, never mind..
Franziska: No, don't be silly. I'm far from being that strong. If I dabbled in that sort of stuff, and if I even make one mistake, the consequences would be bad. But what we need to do is find someone or something that can help us. There must be something
Wiezen's hands rubbed themselves across her breasts slowly, his touch soft to her tender skin. The nails of his thumbs grazed across her nipples before they were pinched between his middle and index fingers. He smiled up at her. "I want to pleasure you as well...make love to you and bring joy to your body." He tugged at her nipples gently before he rolled over on top of her. He placed a gentle kiss to her lips before pecking over her face with small smooches. He moved his lips back to hers and kissed her passionately for a moment before pulling away, pausing for a moment to look into her eyes. Such a beautiful color they had in them. He continued on and began to place long kisses to her neck along with small bites in which his teeth grazed across, a breeze of warm air floating from his lips before his teeth would sink down slightly. His palms filled with a toasty warmth, before his hands gripped her breast firmly but gently in the same instance.
Flynn: *groans* ...Franziska, I've told you dozens of times that they are dead, and we are 100%likely to never get them back. What part of my english do you not understand?

Helga grinned up at Wiezen mischievously as she stroked his back from below. She returned the passionate kiss and licked her lips afterwards, smooching his nose. She shivered slightly at his touch against her skin, but she loved it anyways. His graze upon her skin made it harden and brought a wet, warm sensation between her legs a bit. She pulled him up for a moment to deliver another kiss, one of ultimate love that left the tingling sensation of wine on his tongue.
Wiezen kissed back, licking at her lips before tipping his head to the side slightly, his tongue slithering from its cavern once more to mingle with hers, twisting and wrapping around it. He loved the taste that her lips left on his, the way her tongue tastwd as he rubbed ir against her a little rougher. Meanwhile, his hands grew warmer on her breasts, and one of them began to slide down her body slowly, rubbing across her stomach and hips momentarily before his fingers reached their destination. He kept his lips mashed against hers as he slipped the tip of his middle finger inside her for a moment and swirling it around very slowly. The hand he kept on her breast twisted her nipple gently before his thumb started brushing across the end of it in a circular pattern that was opposite of the way his his finger was doing down below.
Helga shivered once more as one of his hands lowered, but she kept the kiss stable and still rich. Her thighs tightened as she felt his finger in her, and she blushed a deep pink and moaned softly into Wiezen's mouth. Drool began to slowly roll down the corner of her lips as she deepened the kiss with her tongue, which soon became forked and long and thin like a snake. Her tongue coiled itself around Wiezen's and she sucked on it softly before releasing him and licking his lips.
Franziska: But how come Helga and Weizen were able to come back. Because of their magic. Well perhaps there is a way to find someone with magic. Even stronger magic, that could bring them back........ Perhaps...... Perhaps the Ancient Ones could bring them back
Flynn: Once again, I have never ever heard about the Ancient Ones making contact with "peasants" like us. Plus, it's too dangerous. ....And I don't even like sardines! *shakes her head* But that's not the point.
Wiezen's erection stiffened further, and his shaft twitched at the sound of her moan, which had vibrated through his tongue when she did so. Wiezen licked at her tongue when she had licked his lips, a bit of drool seeping from the corner of his lips as he did so. He looked to see the blush on her face and grinned some, giving a wink before placing a kiss on her chin. Then on her neck, where he licked his tongue back and forth before he began to suckle there. His finger pushed a little further inside of her, continuing its slow circular motion, but then increasing in its pace. His lips began to kiss down, and he sucked at her soft skin, nipping at her collar bone as he lowered his mouth to her breasts, breathing a wet feeling warm air out onto them. One of his tails rubbed along her thighs, soaking up some of the oil that she had rubbed over her skin before heating itsel some and moving to her clitoris where it would start swiping its tip. Wiezen would suddenly push the finger inside of her further, along with his index finger at that exact moment.
Franziska: But we have to try, Flynn. There must be a way to find them. And haven't we gone through worse. Please, Flynn. I've always been by your side when you needed it. Please be by my side on our journey there. And... we can get something other than sardines... Please just come with me (Stares at him, directly in his eyes, waiting for an answer)
Flynn: ....nggghhh... *tightens the grip of his blanket around him and huffs, rolling his eyes* ...Fine.. I can never say no with those eyes of yours.. Let's get going then.. *picks up his bag and wraps it around his shoulder*

Helga suddenly began to giggle uncontrollably when she felt his tail rub against her thighs. She was a very ticklish person, therefore she couldn't help it. Her giggles became a gasp when she felt his fingers deepen inside her, making a shiver go through her whole body. The blush on her cheeks deepened even more and she released a mixture of a moan and laugh as her entrance became even more soaked. Her moans of him carried a sexy and hot tune.

Helga: ..Ooouuu.. Wie-Wiezen..~
Franziska: (Hugs him s he does so) Thank you, Flynn. Thank you so much
Flynn: Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Don't mention it.. *yawns* Let's go then..
Franziska: Wait. Just one more thing (Takes a piece of paper, and starts writing a note) I still never thanked you for teaching me to write (Smiles to him and starts writing)

Helga n Weizen
If yoo ar reeding this, then Flynn and eye have gon on a trip. We promis to be back soon, and we will hav a grate surpris for yoo too. Cincerly, Franziska n Flynn

Franziska: Okay, let's go
Jade_23 commented…
Ugh I cringe at terrible grammar. ;-; over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well, that's Franziska for you. Too innocent for this world XD over a year ago
Wiezen chuckled at the sound of her laughter, and when he heard her gasp, he smirked lustfully, the sound of her moans causing his erection to give one hard throb. He pulled his fingers out of her and inspected the juices that covered them for a moment before licking it away. "Perfect~" He leaned down for a moment to lick at her nipples, taking one into his mouth to suckle on it one hard before moving to the other, but taking it between his teeth and pulling on it, lathering it in the saliva from his tongue. He placed a kiss between her breasts before leaving a wet trail from his tongue as he drug it down slowly, first to her abdomen, then to her stomach as he moved himself down further. He placed himself to where her legs were on either side of him before he spread them further. His eyes trailed up her body until they met the emerald of hers, and he grinned before opening his mouth, his tongue widening and coming down to his chin before he wiggled it and rolling it into a sort of tunnel shape before undid itself. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and pulled her closer, keeping his eyes on hers as he started from the bottom of her entrance and dragged his tongue from there to the top where he took her clit into his mouth and let his tongue lap across it in large flicks before licking back down to her entrance.
Flynn: Ummm... *quickly adds onto the note*

P.S. Franziska wrote this. We'll be back soon, be safe you two. Thank you for your hospitality.

Flynn: ...Alright, let's go. I need to teach you more about writing. But you're doing.. Alright so far..

The witch's eyes became slits when she felt Wiezen's tongue against her entrance. She squirmed a bit as she let out a sigh of lust, moaning his name softly and curling her toes and fingers. Her entrance became even more soaked, her juices having the taste of cherries. An invisible force of magic was placed right on Wiezen's erection by Helga, it tugging on it lustfully and teasingly. Her thigh grip tightened around Wiezen's shoulder as she moaned even louder without control.
Franziska: Great (Smiles) Can't wait to learn more. Maybe on the way, you can teach me (Smiles, as she lifts the giant backpack over her back, with surprising ease) Now let's go (Quietly opens the door)
Wiezen smirked, listening to the sound of her lustful moans as she called his name. He could taste the cherry in her juices as he licked her entrance up and down slowly. But then he found himself releasing a moan when her magic tugged at his erection, his shaft swelling along with it as it throbbed. "It's going to come soon Helgy, I prooomiiise~" He said in a teasing growl before he opened his mouth and pressed his hot lips to her entrance and shoved his tongue deep inside of her. He immediately began to thrash it around wildly, giving a loud slurping sound as he sucked at her entrance and juices hard while his tongue heated up and moved roughly against her walls. His tails began to massage her feet, while two more moved up and wrapped around her breasts like serpents and began to squeeze them while their soft fur rubbed against her nipples.
Flynn: *groans slightly since it's late, but keeps the blanket wrapped around him as he follows his lover with a yawn* Never again sneak out like that to town, alright? Especially this late.

Helga mumbled under her breath with moans of ecstasy and held her head back for a moment as her entrance throbbed and her legs quivered. The tails on her feet tickled the witch and the ones on her breasts aroused her even more. Her patience was on the edge as juices began to seep out her entrance and the volume of her moans increased.

Helga: *she moans with a pout at his tails* ...y-you're cheeeatingg Wiezy- ahhh...~

The witch panted heavily, but she made the invisible force on Wiezen's crotch appear again, this time tugging it more roughly as she made an invisible hand of hers enter his pants and grasp it tightly.
Franziska: Oh, don't worry about me, Flynn. I can keep myself safe (Smiles as she closes the door behind them) Let's get going (Starts walking)
Flynn: *rolls his eyes* You can, but I prefer you not to. People see women like you as targets and easy prey. Especially when your alone. So I have my reasons.. *walks through the halls again and ignores the loud moaning coming from the door*
Franziska: I'd like to see them try and do something. I'd mess 'em up
Flynn: This is why I prefer you to stay out of the sight of those meanies.. *yawns again as he walks down the stairs and almost trips*
Franziska: (Helps him get down the stairs as she opens the front door to the house for them)
Flynn: You know, we could be in the comfortable bed right now... sleeping.. and dreaming.. peacefully.. *groans a bit and exits the house*
Franziska: Don't worry. I promise that once we get into the next town, we can sleep. And in a bed, because I know you love them so much (Once they are outside, she uses her pyromancy to light a flame and use it to light their way)
Flynn: *sighs* ..Very well.. *follows Franziska while still wrapped with the warm blanket*
Wiezen's ears perked at the sound of more her moaning, wanting to hear every last one of them as he pleasured her. The quivering of her legs while they wrapped around his shoulder brought a chuckle from him as he continued to suck up her juices as she became more soaked. At her words about him cheating, he smirked and swirled is tongue around inside of her. And then he felt her tug harder at his erection, and he moaned once more. "I'm not using clones Helgy, and if you want it, tell me that you looove me~. Tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you, love." His tongue began to go on a rampage inside her, and he stuffed her wetness into his face as his lips suckled harder at her entrance.
Franziska: (Keeps the flame close to Flynn to keep him warm as they continue to walk through the darkness)
Flynn: You know these woods are creepy and dangerous, correct? *tries inventing any excuse to return*

Helga shivered as she moaned louder, her entrance throbbing at her lover's lips. She looked at him with begging eyes and panted heavily, squirming a bit from his grasp.

Helga: ..I love you so.. so much.. I love you more than your love for me.. No one can ever love you as much as I-I do.. *pants quietly with her tongue hanging out* I.. I want– ahh.. I want you to fuck me Wiezy.. I want to be your little slave.. I don't care if it's you.. or all your clones.. Oh please, I beg of you.. Will you leave so so unsatisfied, my love? Prove that you love me more or else I wiiiin.. ~
Franziska: Yeah, I know. That's why I have my fire to protect us. I be these creatures in rags are very flammable
Flynn: Have you ever burned someone on accident?
Franziska: No, and I hope not to. The thought of harming others is something I detest
Flynn: See, this is why you're different. You're not like any other psychopath I've met. And I've only met like, two.
Franziska: You've met two other psychopaths? What were they like?
Wiezen let his tongue have its way inside of her a little while longer, lapping up more of her juices before he pulled it out of her and licked his lips lustfully. He kissed her throbbing entrance and lowered her legs from his shoulders a little and smiled. "Not my slave...but my wife. You're going go be my wife, Helgy." He chuckled for a moment. He ran his fingers up and down her thighs. "And I'm going to love...fuck you...make love to you like you're my wife." He turned his head and placed a kiss on her ankle. "You smell sooo, so good. You taste even better." He teased with the last few words. "But no one can love you like I, or as much as I. And I'm going to show you, let you feel why." With a snap, his clothes were gone, folded neatly at the foot of the bed on the floor. He spread her her legs once more before pushing her feet forward until they were above her head and her butt was in the air a bit. He rubbed his throbbing shaft against her soaking entrance "I love you more." He said before he plunged every inch of his erection deep down into her at once, letting out a loud moan as the all to familiar heat welcomed it as it throbbed with glee.
Flynn: ..Well, you know.. Crazy.. and mean.. And selfish.. And well, very confusing. I saw a psychopath sitting by the street and I felt bad, so I gave him a blanket. He looked at the weird fabric and began to eat it.. Ehh..

As she was pushed upward, her red lingerie dress slipped downward on her face. She panted desperately as she felt his rod against her entrance, and she released the loudest moan when he entered her. Her body twitched for a moment as the magic within her acted on its own for a split second, the windows immediately flinging open. The blush came to her face again as her eyes sparked a bit while interlocked with Wiezen's. She unexpectedly smirked at the man and the scene changed in a blur, the position now being Helga sitting on Wiezen's lap and riding him slowly while moaning into his face. Her nails clutched his hair a bit and she stirred her body on his rod, panting heavily as her forehead rested on his chest. She was tired and aroused, but she wouldn't let him win. Her ears twitched repeatedly and her eyes remained slits.

Helga: .. Nah ahh.. I love you mooore...