Windwakerguy430 Spirit Heart RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 05, 2017 at 10:33PM
Humans live in ignorance, living their daily lives as they please, unaware that they are among gods. Or demons, rather. In rare instances, the demon world is torn open and allows an entrance from the human world to the demon world. As threatening as this sounds, demons are not ones to harm humans. At least, those higher up. There are, however, demons without thought, and relish in death and chaos in the world, and will gladly harm humans if given the chance. This has never been a problem, as only weak demons, ones with a necessary need to remain in the Demon World, are released and quickly perish when they are in the Human World long enough. But, there are those Demons, ones of sophistication and intelligence, that walk among humans, and despise them. The doors from the Human World and the Demon World are getting bigger and bigger. Soon, more powerful Demons will begin to enter the world. And soon, they will rule over the Human World by the end of the year. Those Demons that walk among us must be defeated before the Demon World Doors open

Your character must include

Name
Grade (They are all in highschool, so they will most likely be first through fourth years. This will be a replacement for age. If they are not in highschool, then you may give their age)
Personality
Biography (Optional)
Description of Appearance

You must choose which Spirit you prefer (This will be important later)

Samurai - Physical Attacks/Fire Attacks (TAKEN!!!)
Outlaw - Wind Attacks/Ranged (TAKEN!!!)
Knight - Ice Attacks/Physical Attacks
Gangster - Electricity Attacks/Ranged
Gladiator - Physical Attacks/Defense
Philosopher - Healing/Electricity Attacks

Things to Understand About the RP

Your choice of Spirit will depend on how you fight. Only one person can have one choice, so it's first come, first serve.
Your Spirit will be given a name as soon as it appears in RP. You will not automatically have it.
Spirits only appear around or inside a Demon World Door. They are completely inactive and unusable in the Human World
You have a limited time to close a Demon World door. There are numerous ones, but they are not always the main focus of the RP. You can spend your time doing anything. But remember to close the Demon World Door soon
You cannot go into a Demon World Door alone. It's best to have allies with you. Weapons too.
The bigger the Demon World Door is, the more powerful enemies there are inside.
There are Demons out in the Human World disguised as Humans. It's best to find and defeat them in order to send them back to the Demon World.
The RP takes place in Tokyo, but you may be from a different country. A transfer student.
To summon your Spirit, you must stab yourself with a Spirit Dagger, an item only found in the Demon World. You must show your courage and strength by plunging the dagger into your heart. Only then will your Spirit awaken and be yours. If one does not stab themselves with the dagger within the Demon World, their Spirit will consume and kill them

Rules

Do not kill another player's character(s)
Do not god mode your character
Do not immediately defeat an area in one blow
Do not rush things. Take your time
Have fun
last edited on May 06, 2017 at 08:53AM

Windwakerguy430 168 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 168

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Allow me to get things started

Name: Kazuki Yuudai
Grade: Third Year
Personality: Cautious, reluctant, prefers second instead of being the leader, humorous and talkative when around friends, but anti-social around anyone else
Biography: Later
Appearance: Black combed hair that goes down to his neck, black eyes, constantly carries tissue paper on hand and wears white gloves, even in casual clothes. Wears his black school uniform in school but can be found wearing a brown jacket with black pants and black shoes outside of school
Spirit: Outlaw
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago The_Real_Dio said…
Name- Okuma Shino
Grade- third year high school
age-17
Personality- Shino is a cool serious person, but if you get on his bad side, he'll unleash his inner fire on you
Biography- kendo is life.
Description- Tall and slim with blue eyes and white hair
Samurai.
(Congratulations. You have earned the Samurai Spirit, Nobunaga)
Nice~
(Indeed it is :D)
(I'm gonna start this)
Shino sits in history class boredly looking out the window, it's a cloudy day, and no sunlight is able to shine through the thick grey see of clouds, he doesn't bother listing to the teachers lecture because he already knows the lesson he's teaching, "there's no kendo meet today, and there's nothing to do when the weathers like this" he silently thinks to himself and sighs.
Kazuki: (Sits at the other end of class, listening to the constant lecture as he attempts to stay focused on his work
Shino: *takes his eyes away from the window to go over his notes*
(The lecture continues, driving almost all of the class to sleep)
Shino: *Starts going over his notes from the other classes, not bothering to listen to the teacher*
Kazuki: (Being one of the only one's in class left awake, he continues to keep his attention on the teacher)
Shino: *Bordly stares at Kazuki, wondering why he's paying such close attention to the lecture*
Kazuki: (Keeps focused on the lecture, but can tell Shino is looking at him)
(In a matter of minutes, the bell rings, ending classes for the day)
Shino:*grabs his bag and stretches before gathering his notes and leaving the class*
Kazuki: (Gets his bag and heads out of class)
Shino:*Leaves the school looks at the sky and thinks out loud* There's nothing to do but I don't want to go home. *Sighs*
Kazuki: (Walks past Shino, as he looks at him through the corner of his eye)
Shino:*Locks eyes with Kazuki*
Kazuki: (Doesn't say a word to Shino and continues walking in silence)
Shino:*out of boredom fallows Kazuki, making it seam like he's not fallowing him* (Thinks- I guess I'll fallow him and see if it cures my boredom.)
Kazuki: (Notices Shino following him, but doesn't speak or do anything, and he makes his way into an alleyway)
Shino:*Fallows Kazuki down the alley keeping his distance* (Thinking-what and odd rout to travel, I wonder if this is his normal way home or if he's trying to shake me?)
(The moment Shino turns the corner, Kazuki is gone without a trace)
Shino: I knew there was something interesting about him... *walks down the alley looking for where he could have gone*
(No sign of how he had gotten away is shown. However, the moment Shino enters the area, he begins to feel sick)
Shino:*Leans against the wall of the alley and cover his mouth* What the hell?
Kazuki: (Makes his way down the street to his house, feeling light headed) Ugh. Damnit. I knew I shouldn't have used that path. I need to lie down (Makes his way home)
Shino: What the fuck is this feeling? *Stumbles further down the alley seeking answers*
(Nothing appears out of the ordinary, and looks to be a simple alley)
Shino: What the hell? Damn it now I'm intrigued. *Heads back to the school and goes to the headmasters office* Headmaster could you give me the address of Kazuki Yuudai? I think he has potential to succeed the kendo club and would like to talk with him about joining.
Headmaster: Hmm..... And odd request, but I guess that it wouldn't hurt (Hands Shino a slip of paper of Kazuki's address)
Shino: Thank you sir *Bows and leaves heading towards the address on the paper*
Kazuki: (Walks into his house, setting his bag on the floor)
Girl: Oh, welcome back (Sits on her phone, texting)
Shino:*Still on his way to Kazuki's house*
Kazuki: I'm gonna head to bed
Girl: (Looks up) Already?
Kazuki: Yeah. I'm... exhausted
Shino:*looking at map* It should be around here somewhere.
(His house appears at the end of the street, a nice middle class house with a screen door in the front)
Shino:*Approaches the house and rings the door bell*
Girl: (Gets up from her chair and opens the door) Hello?
Shino: Hello my name is Okuma Shino *Bows* does Kazuki Yuudai live here?
Girl: Oh, yeah. He does, but he's not feeling too well right now. He probably got sick or something on the way home
Shino:Is see than could you give him this *Hands her a piece of paper with his phone number on it* I would really like to speak with him when he's feeling better.
Girl: Yeah, sure. Are you a friend of him or something? I don't think Kazuki has friends
Shino:I guess you could say that, thank you... I never did catch you name.
Girl: It's Ren

Name: Ren Yuudai
Grade: Second Year
Personality: Social, curious, easily angered towards her brother's responses
Bio: Later
Appearance: Short blue hair that goes down to her neck, striped red and black stockings, a white shirt and red skirt, and black shoes
Spirit: DEPENDS!!!
Shino:*Smiles* Thank you miss Yuudai *turns and walks away*
Ren: (Heads upstairs) Kuzaki, you got a letter from someone called Okuma Shino
Kuzaki: Damn, that guy again
Ren: You know him
Kuzaki: Yeah.... He's a classmate of mine (Takes the letter and reads it)
It's A piece of paper with "lets talk" written on it and a phone number.
Kazuki: (Sighs)
Ren: Well, you have fun with that (Leaves the room)
Kazuki: (Looks at the phone number as he picks his phone up)
Shino: *waiting a block away for a call*