Women's Fashion 📌 Things On My Wishlist

mmeBauer posted on Jun 04, 2021 at 10:19PM
Imagine if Becky Bloom did some online shopping. Did you imagine? Good, cause now you’re able to picture me! I’m a self-confessed shopaholic and I buy things on a impulsive whim, so I decided to create this forum to share some of the stuff on my wish list so I can analyze it better before buying.

(Or, most probably, to share the things that don’t even go on my wish list cause I know I’d never have the money to buy them).

You can also join this forum by posting anything fashion-related that you appreciate or want to buy. Let’s use this place to share the most beautiful clothes/shoes/fashion trends we see!
Imagine if Becky Bloom did some online shopping. Did you imagine? Good, cause now you’re able to pi
last edited on Jun 14, 2021 at 02:10AM

Women's Fashion 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mmeBauer said…
heart
This dress cause I loved this pattern! I’d probably have to have the length adjusted cause I’m kinda shorty, but I think the dress is worthy it.
This dress cause I loved this pattern! I’d probably have to have the length adjusted cause I’m ki
hmmm
These pants. I wanted to buy them to create a color-blocking outfit, but they’re way too expensive.
These pants. I wanted to buy them to create a color-blocking outfit, but they’re way too expensive.
hmmm
I wanted this stunning outfit for a special occasion, like my birthday, but they don’t have it on my size anymore.
I wanted this stunning outfit for a special occasion, like my birthday, but they don’t have it on m
laugh
Loved these pants! I know I’d probably keep tripping on the hem though.
Loved these pants! I know I’d probably keep tripping on the hem though.
surprise
The following link dresses are all on sale, but I’d still have to sell half of my liver to buy them.
The following [url=https://www.net-a-porter.com/en-gb/shop/designer/patbo]PatBo[/url] dresses are all
angelic
This is exactly the kind of dress I’d wear if I were going to the Grammys.
This is exactly the kind of dress I’d wear if I were going to the Grammys.
laugh
This gown is so fluid ♥
But I think I could only buy it if my dreams come true and I marry one of the Winklevoss twins.
This gown is so fluid ♥
But I think I could only buy it if my dreams come true and I marry one of
worried
So yeah after two months without online shopping, today I had a relapse. Bought the fruit print dress on the first post and this denim trucker jacket.
So yeah after two months without online shopping, today I had a relapse. Bought the fruit print dress