Yaoi Husky and Me [Updated]

youowe-youpay posted on Mar 25, 2011 at 02:57PM

He was leaving, and there was nothing I could say to stop him. Why would I want to stop him anyway? I should be on my way as well, I thought, lowering my head and walking past him to the main door.

"Jad, where are you going?" Aseel kindly asked. I was nervous being at a close distance to the boy as I walked past him, that's where I would usually falter with words.

Say something smart, for the animal community sake, I internally begged, as my lips moved to talk, my feet nearing the door.

"If he wants to go, then fine, he can go." very smart indeed…I sounded like a love-struck maiden ditched after a night of cliché romance.

I wondered why Aseel abruptly shouted before I realized I was unconsciously tilting forward, my vision blurred in a screen of black right when a strong arm seized my waist, restraining me backwards.

"Your body is malfunctioning." his cool voice resounded above my ear, "I can smell the toxin traveling in your blood." a furtive blush creeped along my neck and surfaced my face at the brief physical contact. I clouted his arm off my waist.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­

CHAPTER 10: Toxin.

Currently posted on writerscafe.org.

Follow the link below to read the full chapter:

link
last edited on Mar 25, 2011 at 03:05PM

Yaoi No replies