Young Justice *New info * Episode 19 misplaced!!!

lolfan88 posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 12:50AM
I just read on wiki what the new episode is about!!! Here what it is!! When every adult on the planet disappears, only the team, Zatanna, and Billy Batson are left to defeat the five most powerful sorcerers on Earth. So what do you think about the new episode??

Young Justice 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago XxKFforeverXx said…
smile
Sounds exciting!
over a year ago lolfan88 said…
cool
^ Words but if Her & Robin fall in luv I'm going 2 punch someone!!!!
over a year ago Robin_Love said…
rainy
Sounds...intriguing! BUT I WILL CRY IF THERE IS A KISS SCENE BETWEEN ROBIN AND ZATANNA!!!! If that happens, I might stop writing all together!
over a year ago KatRox1 said…
worried
NOO!!!! IT'S JUST THE STUPID AND MESSED UP MIND OF THE PRODUCERS... WHY DON'T YOU JUST WRITE SOMETHING WHERE ZATANA DIES TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?? I SWEAR, IF YOU STOP WRITNG I WILL JUST DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND NEVER COME BACK HERE, BECAUSE I WILL HAVE NO REASON TO!! PLEASE DONT!! I DONT WANT TO START THAT AGAIN!
blush
...Okay. I can do something like that. Sorry! I never meant to get you worried and upset!
surprise
Thx someone feels my pain!!! And KatRok1 is right don't stop wrighting!!!! And do make a fanfic were she dies tht would be Ah-mazeing !!!! And it dose sound good!!!
hmmm
Hmm...I kinda want to do it but in a different style. Not just a one-shot, ya know?
mischievous
^ Yes!! Hehehe* Rubbs hands all evil like!*
mischievous
LOL!!!! I can't be sure but I think you're excited about the idea!
over a year ago robinluv14 said…
I've been looking forward to this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WHY CAN'T TIME MOVE FASTER!
over a year ago Helen_Wayne said…
sick
I something happens between Robin & Zatanna…
1 I'll delete my Fanpop account
2. I'll go to the highest building on the city
3. I'll pray
4. I'll jump and DIE
over a year ago pixiey said…
tongue
all these are lame ang a little funny
wow! these are lame
over a year ago TOTALIzzyluver said…
Guys. You need to relax. I highly doubt any one of you would kill yourself cuz Dick got his first kiss. If he does kiss Zatanna. I'm gonna pretend I'm Zatanna. And envy her...rather then kill.
last edited over a year ago
these are cornny
over a year ago Helen_Wayne said…
meh
Right, but anyway I'll do what I say I'll do.
over a year ago Kurls_Basd said…
laugh
i like that everyone is going to know the Captian Marvel is just a 10 year old boy....lol
over a year ago applecutie33 said…
rainy
Amazing!!!!!!!!!I love it,i can't stay in my seat!!!!!!!!!But if there is a love sence between robin and zatanna i going to die.
over a year ago YJTTFAN said…
big smile
....uh Zatanna hate much? I'll giggle and be a little sad but at least there will definitely be Waltermis! At least be happy for that!
over a year ago memepopstar said…
hmmm
How do you know there will be Spitfire? Or even a Zatanna based love scene? Or any love scene for that matter? I'd much rather just wait and see then debate whether or not to throw my life away other a new episode. Don't get me wrong, I'll seriously pee myself If SpitFire ignites in this episode...but dontcha think It might be towards the end of the season? Anyways, only 10/11 days left to go for the episode...so lets just wait and see?
^It is almost the end of the season after episode 19 there's 7 episodes left. And an update for Episode 19, It will air March,3rd at 10:30am.
over a year ago 66Dragons said…
big smile
Sorry to disappoint: but it has been everything but confirmed that there WILL be a MAGICBIRD KISS!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
crying
^Thanks...*Goes locks her self in the closet and say's "Every thing I know is a lie!!" And then starts crying.*
over a year ago memepopstar said…
HI there.....you can watch clips 1 AND 2 of the episode on YouTube already! So....go on. Watch them...I dare you ;)
over a year ago syrana said…
big smile
uhhhhh why does everyone hate Zatanna? I think she's really cool and for now the only possible love interest for the most awesome (currently lonely) character on the show Robin (even though yj totally screwed up her age.) But I REALLY don't think there's going to be a kissing scene...I mean they were only together in one episode...though a cheek-kiss is possible...and because I know that would make Robin happy I would be happy! (unlike u selfish ppl...jk)
over a year ago syrana said…
laugh
Anyways... I remember the Justice league episode almost just like this! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
over a year ago SapphireCat22 said…
Yeah, Zatanna is pretty cool! Everyone just wants her not to kiss Robin lol
over a year ago robinfanforever said…
big smile
i cant wait to see it im so excited and i hope that they will come out wit a new ep every week again cuz months is just to long to wait
mischievous
Sorry ppl but ROBIN IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S why I hate Zatanna! At least the YJ version of her!
over a year ago Kurls_Basd said…
cloudy
only 4 days to go.....or is it 3........ohhhhh i can't wait any more
sad
4. And I'm REALLY hoping 66Dragons was wrong! if not...I won't be on Saturday!
lame
over a year ago SapphireCat22 said…
zzz
Why does everyone get so worked up over Zatanna and Robin being together? Zatanna is awesome! It's not like Robin is going to date Miss Martian or Artemis (Walfermis all the way) so at least he would be happy because it's obvious he really likes Zatanna!
big smile
He can be happy with BatGirl!!! Or me!!!!