American Idol Opinion Article

American Idol Top 12 (America Got It Wrong)

Opinion by CullenProperty posted over a year ago
Top 6 Guys:

Lee Dewyze
Casey James
Andrew Garcia
Aaron Kelly
Michael Lynch
Tim Urban

Does anyone agree with me that Alex Lambert should be on this list and not Tim Urban? The only reason Tim made it is because all the young girls are voting for him cause they think he's "cute". Well, news flash; Alex Lambert has such more talent than Tim. His uniqueness & innocence was adorable. He had real talent & just needed to get some confidence. Alex Lambert deserves a Top 12 title.

Top 6 Girls:
Siobhan Magnus
Crystal Bowersox
Lacey Brown
Didi Benami
Paige Miles
Katie Stevens

Once again, does anyone agree with me saying that Lilly Scott deserves a Top 12 title and not Katie Stevens. I mean, come on people, that Katie chick doesn't have a vocal range at all.
I think America got it wrong this time, Alex Lambert & Lilly Scott deserve those Top 12 titles, not Katie Stevens & Tim Urban; Those two can't sing worth crap! If you want Alex back, join this petition;
www.change.org/actions/view/bring_alex_lambert_back_on...dol

If you want to see the Top 12's last performance, go here;

America got it wrong, do you guys agree?

I SO AGREE!
Even Hatsune Miku sings better than Katie! And I don't get what's up with Tim. He's ugly, and he sings horribly!

^ Exactly! I mean, really people! Tim Urban & Katie CANNOT sing worth shizz!

^ Alex deserved the spot.

tp1992 said:
I Agree, what the hell Tim is doing on the TOP 12?

sara347 said:
i agree its fucking stupit

think they should start reevaluating there voting. it definetly sucks.

^ they should! they totally shoud ineedcoffee!!! I agree! cause i think that a bunch of their results have been screwed up! SHIT!

-What are you talking about he suxx((: I think Alex was suxx and he was not a good singer((:

^ what are you talking about lovelife02?! ALEX LAMBERT HAS MAJOR VOCALS, NOT THE BEST ON IDOL THIS YEAR, BUT STILL GREAT!!!! that tim urban shizz face cant sing worth shizz!!!!!

pufllys said:
What was America thinking!!!
"I gonna vote 4 tim urban becuz he iz hot!!1" THIS ISN'T ABOUT LOOKS!!!
Alex and Lilly were better then most of the people on the top 12.

Exactly it IS NOT about looks. Plus Tim Urban is ugly! ! ! & on top of that, he cannot sing!!!!!! I'm super duper mad that katie & tim took alex & lilly's spot. lilly & alex deserved it more!!!!!!!!!!

Fitch said:
agreed

&&& he's still in after last night!!! I mean come on people!!! HE CAN"T FRIGGIN SING!!!!!!

Orsolya said:
I really think you should just calm down, there's nothing to do and you don't gain anything with this irrational hatred. Obviously other people like him and it's a free country so they can like whoever they want.

It's not that I hate him, exactly, I just don't think he can sing. Well, I still think America got it wrong & that's my opinion. So... Plus, do you like him?

Orsolya said:
No, I don't like him. I like Lee, but I think it's useless to complain about it so much.

It's not useless because he can't sing & doesn't deserve to be on American Idol. I'm sorry but that's how I feel.

SUPERGRL said:
I agree that Tim Urban should have been eliminated LONG ago, but I think Katie deserves to be here!! Just my opinion. :\

Katie, I have to admit, is gettting better, but still Lilly was better than she was & if tim stinkin urban doesnt go home this week, then really... who will?