Buzznet snagged an exclusive interview with Tokio Hotel’s Bill Kaultiz in which the fashion maven gives insight into his style icons and inspirations, a trend he wishes to see disappear and a little about his traveling habits.
He says, “I don’t have a specific piece of clothing – I simply need it all which is why I bring 10 to 20 suitcases with me. By now, my closets look almost like a clothing store. Even though I find it a little insane myself, I enjoy it a lot.”
1. “Accidentally” call him a girl in public.
2. Ask him if he is a transvestite.
3. Every time he goes on stage yell “Bill you’ve impregnated me!!” and run.
4. Ask him if he could ever have a baby.
5. Pretend you can’t remember his name, and call him Tom-with-makeup all day.
6. Laugh hysterically every time he speaks the word ‘what’
1. Stare at him with wide, fascinated eyes until he asks what’s up, then tell him he would look good in pink.
2. At ungodly hours of the night, vigorously shake him awake screaming, “FIRE! FIRE!!!” Then walk out of the room like nothing happened.
3. 13 minutes before his alarm goes off, drag sleeping Tom onto his bed and then just sit there.
4. Videotape their reaction as they wake up. Post it on YouTube, titling it “Kaulitz Brother Morning Surprise”.
5. Steal his eyeliner. When he asks you where it is, tell him Georg took it to his room muttering something...
I found myself pondering over this yesterday, and I've come to the conclusion that this might just be one of Tom's many one night stands. But, who knows? You can never be 100% sure.. maybe this is the start of Tom's 2009 love affair with Chantelle Paige. I dunno, but I know there's a picture, and here it is.
Also, how much does he look like Bill now? Good lord, they are finally identical twins again! And it looks like the rumour about the piercing was true too, cos I've seen a few pics with him wearing one, and it doesn't look photoshopped. Personally, I'm loving Tom's new...
The Kaulitz twins attended an aftershow party for a Beyonce concert, and presumably the concert, on May 9 in Berlin. In the article, it simply refers to as lounging on sofas. So, Here you go, first Official picture of Tom’s new hair and apparently earrings.
So, the rumours were true.
Tom has black cornrows.
Hmm, might take some getting used to... I miss the old Tom :(
I love Bill's new hair though, I do miss our little lion, but he looks hot no matter what he does to his hair! ...
Hamburg - Tokio Hotel, the band which has garnered music awards and young-girl adulation round Europe, is being stalked by a group of girls whose obsession has turned to aggression, according to the group's manager, David Jost, on Sunday.
Mass-circulation German newspaper Bild said the stalkers were a group of four French women who always disguise themselves in full-face masks or in Islamic-style scarves and called themselves 'Les Afghanes on tour.'
Jost said a scuffle on Wednesday at a Hamburg, Germany filling station had involved Tom Kaulitz, 19, and one of the...