Advertisement

Fans of PoM deserted island RP

kivamarie posted on Apr 06, 2012 at 03:01AM
so the back story is a group of animals (our ocs) take a break from going on missions with skipper and his team by going on a fishing trip in the middle of the ocean. but then a storm makes the ship crash into a deserted island. so now their try to survive and stay alive on their own.
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 12:13AM
save

Fans of PoM 1142 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 176-200 of 1142

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
CC: *sits up quickly* Are you alright, Kait?
over a year ago kivamarie said…
sick
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still coughing) CC I think i don't feel so well (throws up) ugh
CC: Is EVERYONE sick? How is THAT gonna help me find Private-*clamps hand over mouth*
sick
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (throws up again) oh now i really don't feel so well
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
sick
Ow...... ma chesrr hurrr. Wairr a minurr, one sec- (Ow... my chest hurt. Wait a minute, one sec-) *crawls way back in the cave and tries to throw up*
sick
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (throws up again)
*throws up half way and stuck in throut, bearly breathing. Tries to get it out*
sick
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) oh CC I'm scared (throws up again)
CC: *pounds Kait's back* Is that better?
sick
*throws up a big pice of hard gum and then a pencil, a few chunks of meat and paper balls. Breaths heavly, falls on ground, turns penguin and just about to pass out*
sick
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) CC I'm really I'm scared (throws up again then passes out)
zzz
*lefts head, only sees CC, yawns, rest head on groud and sleeps*
zzz
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (whimpers)
CC: Now that everyone is asleep, I can get some time to think clearly. *sits near the two* What was that strange dream I had last nght? It was just terrible. Poor Private, he was...he was...d-dying!
zzz
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still whimpers)
CC: I have a dream. A song to sing. To help me cope, with anything. If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale, you can take the future. Even if you fail. I believe in angels. Something good in everything I see. I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me, I'll cross teh stream. I have a dream. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream. I have a dream, a fantesy, to help me through, most anything. And my desination, makes it worth the while. Pushing through the darkness, still another mile. I beleive in angels, something good in everything I see. I belive in angels, when I know the time is right for me, I'll cross the stream. I have a dream. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream.
crying
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still whimpers then starts crying)
CC: Shh, shh, Kiva. It's ok.
worried
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (tears coming out of my eyes) (sniff) (looks at CC worried)
CC: Why did you have to get sick? Ugh. What can I do to calm you down, Kiva? Sing a song? I don't know.
sad
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) I just don't know CC
Ok, I'll sing you the chuorus of one of my favourite songs:

Don't, let the memory die,
Children of teh sky, heros of the sea.
And, as your life passes by,
Remember how it feels to be,
Children of teh sky.
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (listens to CC singing)
CC: Feel better now?
wink
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) pretty much CC