Girls Generation/SNSD ♥SNSD Games END♥Thank You

princess89 posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 09:38AM
#credits to snsd_hyo and kpop4everlover

This game is just like other picture games. But since the previous games ended, I would like to continue this game because I think it is good and fun.

RULES

I need at least 10 Players before we can start with the game. The more the merrier.
Each player will start with 10 Points.

Each picture posted: 2 Points
1st picture: 5 Points + 3 Props
2nd picture: 3 Points + 2 Props
3rd picture: 2 Points + 1 Props
Worst picture will be deducted: 3 Points
Not submit picture: Deduct 3 Points

Who want to join this game? Please post your bias ranking.

Update Round 10

Notes: Winner for each category for ROUND 10 will get 5 points.

Players
snsdlover4ever : 38
kim_haera : 38
hyori143 : 55
kpop4everlover : 37
SooyoungLoverxx : 39 (Not Posting)
aeiras : 10 (Not posting)
Tippany : 36
pretty_angel92 : 45
Aya_tz : 3 (Not posting)
pearlxashxdawn : 42
mnpl : 39
ChikiShikiPop : 13 (Not posting)
snsd_hyo : 40

Next: Player who get 50 Points first will get 15 Props
last edited on Jan 21, 2014 at 08:19PM

Girls Generation/SNSD 165 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-165 of 165

over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
i would say there's many special things about Sooyoung, but i like the fact that she's so relatable and has a heart of gold. she's so humble and helps everyone in need. she now makes part of Unicef and i'm so proud of her

last edited over a year ago
i would say there's many special things about Sooyoung, but i like the fact that she's so relatable a
over a year ago kpop4everlover said…
What I think Yuri is special in many different ways because she is kind and has a nice personality. She has a caring heart and something about her makes her unique. I love how she cares a lot about others and the members and that she is honest and hard working and has a wonderful heart!
What I think Yuri is special in many different ways because she is kind and has a nice personality. S
over a year ago kim_haera said…
She's very special to me.
She's may not sing as well as Tae and Sica.
In dancing as well as Hyo. Beautiful as Yoon. But to me she's the world. I love how she smile and laugh like this. I love how she's being dorky with other members. I love how she keep her problem and never show sadness infront of fans or camera.
She's very special to me.
She's may not sing as well as Tae and Sica.
In dancing as well as Hyo. Be
over a year ago Tippany said…
heart
Basically, Tiffany's charming self just attracted me. I love how she is very hard working and kindhearted. She tends to put a smile on face no matter how serious thing goes, it always brighten my day seeing her. She is very friendly and boisterous. And her loud and energetic attitude just shine right through me. She may not be very talented in some particular things, but she tries her best and always trying to improve her weaknesses. She is like a precious and rare diamond, you couldn't find a girl like that just anywhere.
Basically, Tiffany's charming self just attracted me. I love how she is very hard working and kindhea
over a year ago pearlxashxdawn said…
heart
Lol :D I really love this round <333 ^^
The reason why Jessica's my bias in the first place was because of her personality. I watched many variety shows of SNSD when they were still considered rookies, like in 2008 and early 2009.
Jessica's late reactions made me laugh :D Her dolphin scream is cute and annoying at the same time XD She also isn't great with public speaking like me. She's also timid and shy, like me. And she's also lazy (at times) like me. (Well, sometimes I'm lazy but when it comes to schoolwork, I work hard) And also, my friends say I laugh like her. And I look like her. (I want to believe them but I can't cause honestly, Jessica's way prettier than me.)

In short, I can relate to her the most... :3
[i] Lol :D I really love this round <333 ^^
The reason why Jessica's my bias in the first place was
over a year ago snsd_hyo said…
well, i really love her., she has so many charms,you can read it more here... :>link.
i LOVE her dance, her charismatic personality and she's so funny... .. she's so beautiful in her own way.... she's good in variety shows, she makes me laugh very hard... The sun is shining brighter cause she really make my day . <3 I'm a dancer too... I just love her swag... ^^

link
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…
heart
What I think is special about my bias is because of how cute she is, her carefree attitude and personality. I love how she doesn't really care about her image and does whatever she feels like doing, no matter how it bad it might be for her image. Also, I love how she cares about everyone that's around her. She even cried because a cow that she had to take care of had to get his nose pierced in Invincible Youth. That just shows how genuine and real she is. I could list more, but I think this is enough for now.
What I think is special about my bias is because of how cute she is, her carefree attitude and person
over a year ago princess89 said…
heart
All of you here love your bias because of her personality :D
snsdlover4ever commented…
Well, it would be really wrong to say that we love our bias just because of their looks. XD over a year ago
snsd_hyo commented…
yup, i really dislike person who like their bias just because of their looks... ^^ over a year ago
big smile
Extra note: I will choose the winner for this round depends on the explanation and the picture, if the picture match with that explanation or not :)
over a year ago mnpl said…
Why Yuri is special to me: She's just beautiful in all the ways... She's not the most talented member, but her talent make me happy. She's not the funniest, but she makes me laugh a lot. She's not the best modeling, but she looks so cool that I forgot about it. She's not perfect, but her "perfect imperfections" make me love her even more. Nobody's pefect, and she seem so real to me... She cares about everyone and always seem happy, even when she doesn't. She has a warm heart... Yuri is very very special to me, well all the soshis are but she has a special place that makes me care of her much more than I care of the others... I love Yuri <33
Why Yuri is special to me: She's just beautiful in all the ways... She's not the most talented member
over a year ago Hyori143 said…
smile
Why taeyeon is Special to me? Not just because of her beauty it because of her amazing personality!
And i love how she cares to other members..
The main reason why taeyeon is my bias is....
She has amazingly talented vocals
She's Dorky
She's Beautiful
She's our adorable leader
And She laughs like there's no tommorow and still looks like ABSOLUTELY ADORKABLE :D

That's why taeyeon is so Special to me :)
<i> Why taeyeon is Special to me?  Not just because of her beauty it because of her amazing personali
over a year ago Aya_tz said…
Why is Yuri my favourite: I can't think of things wrong with her. She is beautiful, sweet, sexy but pure, caring, maybe not the most talented one but still talanted, she is my dads and sisters favourite, sh if funny.....she in not too popular
Why is Yuri my favourite: I can't think of things wrong with her. She is beautiful, sweet, sexy but p
big smile
SPECIAL ROUND END: I love all of the explanations. Now I understand more why you chose that particular member as your bias. They are all special to us, but may be we favor one member because we and our bias have the same personality (like pearlxashdawn; i feel like I know more about you :D)
pearlxashxdawn commented…
Well I'm stating facts ;)) really now?? XD I'll just wait which SNSD member you're like :3 over a year ago
laugh
Winners:

Honestly, it is very hard to choose only one winner in every category.

Best explanation: mnpl (Congratulations!)
Best picture: hyor143 (Congratulations!)
Best match picture and explanation: pretty_angel92 (Congratulations!)
pretty_angel92 commented…
woah, thank you so much over a year ago
mnpl commented…
Thank you <33 over a year ago
Hyori143 commented…
Thank you :> over a year ago
laugh
Goodbye: I will end this game :) Thank you for your participating! Till we meet again! :D
Hope all of you enjoy this game!
[u]Goodbye[/u]: I will end this game :) Thank you for your participating! Till we meet again! :D
Hop
pretty_angel92 commented…
awww, why? i really enjoyed this game. well, i hope you make new games in the future =) over a year ago
Hyori143 commented…
Me too ^^ over a year ago