Girls Generation/SNSD Netizen Reaction to Kyuhyun Kissing Seohyun

princess89 posted on Jan 20, 2014 at 05:12PM
Have you guys read about Netizen reaction to Kyuhyun kissing seohyun in Musical the moon that embraces the sun?
There were lots of negative comments which make me so sad....really... I don't know that actually many dislike her.. The comments were so hurtful... Is it because it was Kyuhyun?

What do you think?

Please, cheer me up :(

link

Girls Generation/SNSD 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…
smile
Well, I don't really know what to say, except that you can't please everyone. It may seem like she is the perfect human being, but she's just a person just like us. She just happens to be a singer, so it's normal to have bashers in that profession. Since she is a singer, people will either like her or dislike her for the things that she does. But don't worry, a lot of people actually didn't mind that kiss scene anyway, since it was just a small kiss.
over a year ago ChikiShikiPop said…
Probably that person was jealous because of the fact she was kissed. There will always be people in this world who will always try to defame or hurt others, seriously just ignore it, his comment is not worth it. We will always love Seohyun. Also the only logical reason that he will that is because that person is jealous.
over a year ago princess89 said…
Thank you so much! I just feel bad because many of them only comments on how chubby she looks, how bad she looks because of bad PS etc. I know, infact Seohyun herself knows she isn't beautiful as other members but hearing people say bad about her face makes me feel bad. I know some people in this club think she is ugly, but hope they can use nice words to mention that. after all, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder right? :)
ChikiShikiPop commented…
The beauty is not only in the outside is also in the inside. Don't feel bad about that, there will always be jealous people that will try to talk trash about her. Just let's keep loving SNSD and ignore it. Don't even waste your time reading them because is not worth it ^.^.And btw I have always think that she is one of the most beautiful idol in Kpop. over a year ago
over a year ago kpop4everlover said…
I still don't get why those people posted mean things about Seohyun , I mean she had to do it since it was part of the play and just because of that small thing people think that they should comment about her? I don't get why they are reflecting this on her when it was just a show?
Seohyun will always be awesome no matter what others say right? :) As sones we love her and the people who comment that are just jealous , just ignore it because no matter what happens and what others think we still love her the way she is! Seobaby! <333
over a year ago snsd_hyo said…
well, all i can say that , everyone has their own beauty and hidden charms... Not everyone will like someone we like..... I think it is maybe Kyuhyun's fans.... maybe they are just jealous of Seohyun, and that's why they expressing their jealousy with the bad words... <maybe saesang, or antisoshi>
over a year ago Tippany said…
smile
I can't believe, people would said such things. It was obviously they were against her. Seohyun is so beautiful, I can't understand why people were saying she did plastic surgery, her face is pretty as ever. I know how you feel, but well she can't make everybody happy. Everybody has haters. But as her fans we can't really do anything about it, except to keep supporting her. I hope you feel better and I think it would be much better if we focus on the positive side, she is still love by many other people.