House of Night Series SPOILER!!!! What do you think?

green6244 posted on Aug 15, 2010 at 07:18PM
First of all, if you haven't read Chosen yet, LEAVE NOW. If you have, continue on.

I was wondering what you were thinking throughout the last bit of Chapter 21 through Chapter 25.(When Erik changes, Zoey has sex with Loren, Loren and Zoey imprint breaking the imprint with Heath, Erik catches Zoey and Loren in the act, Erik breaks up with Zoey, Zoey finds out Loren's using her, and Loren gets killed) I was like totally freaking out and was saying stuff aloud like NO WAY!!! and WHY ZOEY? WHYYY????? and Man Zoey, your life sucks poo.

I was just wondering how others felt. Please no spoilers, i've only read the first 3. Thanks 4 answering.

:)

House of Night Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Injury said…
smile
I was the same. i didnt like Loren from the start and it was really bad that she didnt see through his lies and cheated on Erik but you have to make mistakes to learn a lesson so it had to happen
over a year ago green6244 said…
^^ your so right. Loren did kinda seem like a jerk from the start because he was stealing Zoey right out from under Erik's nose!
over a year ago Magy6 said…
I actually like Loren . When Zoey saw him and Neferet I thought LOREN YOU MORON!!!! . But then after he dies and you find out he went out to look for Zoey I liked him again and I still do . I have lots of compassion for people like Loren Blake . He obviosly loved Zoey to some extent and I don't get why everyone hates him so much .