Monster High Spy vs Spy (Monster High Roleplay)

HelloKitty_Love posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 02:23AM
Hello, welcome to 'Spy vs Spy' a new RP that focuses on a spy theme. The characters are spies competing against eachother. There are 2 different spy organizations, the Female division and the male division.

I will be playing:
*Spectra Vondergeist
*Heath Burns
*Valentine
*Cleo de Nile
*Rochelle Goyle
* Meowlody and Purrsephone
My OCs: Baxter Haunts and Drake Haunts.

All the other characters are up for grabs, please don't go over 3 OCs and PLEASE don't go off topic It's just annoying. The setting will be London, England (For the spy theme) Enjoy.

Invited list: xMiss-IceQueenx

*If you are not invited then ask before you join*
last edited on Jul 21, 2012 at 02:44AM

Monster High 2129 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2129

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
Rochelle, Spectra and Lagoona waited patiently for the guys.
~~
Deuce nodded as be adjusted his sunglasses and followed him out with Heath and Baxter.
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Clawdeen waited at the table as Abbey and Frankie were discussing the guys who might be coming.
~~~
Gil brought up the end as Clawd soon arrived at the conference room "Dear Sister I am here" he smirked as he sat beside her and she rolled her eyes.

Gil beamed as he saw Lagoona and he waved shyly and then sat beside Clawd.
Lagoona waved back smiling "Hi Gil." she mouthed smiling.

Heath smirked and took a seat next to Abbey "Hey baby how's it going." he grinned as he put his arm around her.
Deuce took a seat furthest from everyone else and hid behind his dark shades.
Spectra beamed when she saw Baxter walk in and offered him tv seat next to her and he immediatley accepted.

Rochelle stood up "So it looks like his meeting is about ready."
Gil nodded agknowlaging Lagoona.

Abbey smirked as she saw Heath "So first mission ?" she asked him chuckling.

Frankie sparked in her seat "I'm ready to start" she told Rochelle as Clawdeen nodded up front .

"So everyone knows what is going on right?" she asked the room as Clawd went with whatever his sister was saying.
BUMP
Heath nodded proudly "Yes, I can finally he trusted and respected around here." he said beaming.

Rochelle nodded "Im pretty sure everyone knows. Especially to be invited into this mission."
Abbey giggled "I sure hope you can" she said to him smiling.

Clawdeen nodded "Okay well then we need to plan our first step of action , any ideas?" she asked everyone.
Heath nodded "Im trustable right?" he asked with a pouty face.

Baxter raised his hand nervously "I might have a small suggestion."
Abbey nodded "Very" she giggled smiling.

Clawdeen beamed "Okay Agent Haunts give me a gander at it." she said smiling.
Heath smiled "Good." he sighed in relief "Im a pretty smart guy too."

Baxter smirked "First we need to get a layout of their floor plans, next we track the number of guards around the perimeter inside and out, then we sneak in somehow." he explained "But were going to need bait." he smiled glancing over at Spectra.
Abbey giggled "Yes you are." she said smiling.

"So who wants to be scooby doo and shaggy?" Clawdeen asked smirking at everyone.
BUMP
Heath beamed "And your the hot one." he whispered hoping no one else heard.

Deuce chuckled raising his hand "I think Heath is worthy of one of those titles."
Abbey giggled blushing as she quickly blew him a kiss hoping no one noticed

"Okay Heath" Clawdeen beamed " and Im thinking either Abbey or Frankie" she told everyone smiling "What do you think?" she asked them.
BUMP
Heath glanced over at Clawdeen "Huh I heard by name being spoken."

Spectra smirked "I think Abbey should go along with Heath. It would make a good first date for them."
Clawdeen smiled at Heath "Oh you were chosen for bait" she said to him and then turned to Spectra "True but Abbey is not a rookie she could be more vital later and if the bait fails and gets captured we can't use her skills later ." Clawdeen explained "But I do like the fake date idea" she smirked.
Spectra nodded "True, so I guess Frankie is up for bait." she shrugged "And we have to set up positions for everyone else too."
Clawdeen nodded " Well one person has to watch the bait" she said smiling.

"Yes I get to be bait" Frankie cheered .
Rochelle stood up "Ill do it. Gargoyles are meant to protect right?"
Clawdeen nodded "Good , Me and Clawd will be in the control room with the headseats and being in charge" she smirked "any other jobs needed?" she asked everyone.
BUMP
Spectra shook her head "No I think we are covered. So how may I be an assistance?" she asked sweetly.

Rochelle rolled her eyes "You just said we are covered."
Clawdeen nodded "We will add more to the plan later everyone needs a job." she said firmly.
Spectra's smile faded as she sat back down "Ok I guess."

Heath raised his hand "So do I have a job?"
Clawdeen nodded to Heath "Yes you do" she beamed "You are bait." she said smiling as Abbey gasped knowing the risk.
Heath glanced back at Abbey "Whats wrong babe?" he asked nervously.
Abbey bit her lip "You could get captured" she mumbled.
Heath's eyes widned "No why me?" he whined "Send someone else who no one cares about."

Clawdeen shook her head "I'm sorry Heath but rookies always have to take the most riskfully spots in a mission like this." she said "If they were to capture you , you would not know alot so they could not get most of anything out of you." she told him "I'm truly sorry but this is how this must go."

Abbey frowned but then soon thought of an idea "Heath if you do get caught I will promise that I will save you." she said to him slightly smiling.
BUMP
Heath sighed in defeat "Fine I guess I'll just have to deal with it."
Clawdeen beamed "Oh now I have a plan " she smirked "The bait will run leading the guards to a area where a girl and guy agent can eliminate them." she said happily.

Abbey smiled "It's going to be okay" she said to Heath "well hopefully."
Rchelle raised her hand "But who will eliminate them?" she asked "Will it be an agent from the enemy organization or two of ours?"
Clawdeen sighed "I'm afraid to say that we will have to use our own." she said "So who is up to the task?" she asked everyone.

Rochelle bit her lip "Well it has to be someone heartless. You know, like a loner." she suggested.
Clawdeen nodded as she looked towards Deuce at the farthest of the table "Agent Gorgon" she started "Can you do this for the sake of the agencies?" she asked him.
Deuce smirked "If I get to take out Heath then I would be more than happy to." he chuckled "So can I practice now?"
Clawdeen shook her head "No and you are not taking out Heath you are taking out all of the other agencies guards that Frankie and Heath lead in." she said proudly "So would you like to eliminate some bastards ?" she asked him smirking back.
Deuce's smiled faded "Fine I guess I can do that." he shrugged "But can I stone them?" he asked.
Clawdeen shrugged "I really do not care how you eliminate them ." she smirked "Just as long as they are" she then thought more into the plan "We know that Cleo is possibly there so I would need someone to sneak in into the captives location or locations ."
Deuce nodded smiling "Ok so I stone them. Got it."

Spectra beamed as she raised herself up "Whos better at sneaking around then a ghost?" she smirked "I would be willing to do it." she smiled sweetly with puppy dog eyes.
Clawdeen smiled "Perfect" she grinned at Spectra . " I need someone to then help Spectra get Cleo out of the captive area if she is there." she said .
Spectra shrugged "I don't care who goes with me. As long as they don't bring me down." she rolled her eyes.
Clawdeen nodded "I think this should be your choice though and they need to be sneaky also." she told Spectra.
Spectra smirked as she glanced to the side "I think I have made my decision."
Clawdeen nodded "Okay who?" she asked her curiously .
"My sneaky partner in crime." Spectra smiled back at Baxter.
Clawdeen nodded "Okay so Agent Haunts has that job." she said to him approvingly. "Next we need to distract the guards near the main office to get inside of it." she said "and then the last two will break into the main office to find out who is causing all this trouble once and for all." Clawdeen smirked finshing her plan.
BUMP