Naruto Most disturbing death in the naruto series

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 05:30PM
Many have died & i know,fellow narutards,how messed up you got with the whole thing so I'd like to know about the most disturbing deaths >^..^<

Naruto 309 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 309

over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
lol
i dunno if it's just me but i strongly believe that you love him...uhhh whatever but when you talk bout him in a 'romantic' kinda way you have to maybe force yourself or you get embarrassed or someting & u kinda try to cover up the romantic part with you're amusing jokes :))
Okay,if i'm being a lil' annoying,let me know,i'll change the subject
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
I soooo do NOT like dei-dei....*kicks deidara in the forbidden spot* hehe..*deidara falls over in pain* me:hehe,pwned!*sticks tongue out at deidara* Hidan:Haha!He got ubber pwned!Nice * hidan half-fives me* Me:Oh and deidara...look what picture i found *smiles and sticks tongue out* Hehe!>:) *kicks deidara and walks away*
I soooo do NOT like dei-dei....*kicks deidara in the forbidden spot* hehe..*deidara falls over in pai
omg,i was referring to Hidan.sheesh
poor guy,dont hurt him :(
To late.....
You're remorseless..no,you're not.It's pointless saying you are,maybe
Will you be okay if Hidan wanted to kill you,all you're cats died,Deidara blew up you're dag,you're too weak for vengeance,all you're closest friends h8 you..& i dont even feel like naming the worst that can happen..there are after all,alot of things
over a year ago shortynme said…
I'm not following the conversation well because I'm too tired to read all the comments. But I would like to say that although I thought Hidan was funny I didn't care when he died.
I was devastated when Kakashi died, but he's alive again! :) hehe
Hmmm,Otaku..You Think you've figured me out.i would be A-ok with hidan wanting to kill me..I would be Very pissed at the person who killed my paets,i'd kill deidara first...Then For the record i only have a few friends..And theyre very loyal. some i've even know since 1st grade!Hell,and i always have enough to slaughter the enemy where they stand,to keep my ground,,,it's fairly easy for me,How bout you?... But besides naming the worst....Try thinkin' posative.....*laughs*Aw man, i nearly said that without any trouble!So close!XD *laughs histarically* But really...You don't know the half of me....And i was a little upset when Kakashi died,but i was soon happy cause he alive!XD
Hmmm,Otaku..You [b]Think[/b] you've figured me out.i would be A-ok with hidan wanting to kill me..I w
over a year ago cici746454 said…
big smile
i know i almost cried when he died and i was soo relived when he came back alive
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
wow no offense and i am not being racist but hidanfan you sounded like a black chick saying 'you dont know me like that' XD
as for everything else KAKASHI DIDNT DIE SO I JUST IGNORE THAT THEY EVER IMPLIED IT! kakashi is awesome!!!!!!
In all we know nothing about each other we could all be lieing at this very moment and not know it but guess what thats called the internet
i- illegal
n- nefarious
t- two-faced
e- equivocate
r- ruthless
e- exaggerate
t-treachery

all in all it means fake lol and thats the truth although not everythings fake just about 99% of it is bull shit XD
wow no offense and i am not being racist but hidanfan you sounded like a black chick saying 'you dont
Ehh,alot of my friends are black,and my brother's friends 80% black..lol soo..i hang out with alot of em...XD and don't worry,i get that alot....Hold on wait!*takes one dei-dei's bombs and blows deidara up with it* Ok..Im good ^_^
Ehh,alot of my friends are black,and my brother's friends 80% black..lol soo..i hang out with alot of
Oh,great my IM things not working
but whatever,ha..i know i don't even know the half of you
I didn't read the whole of the comments but are you guys discussing racism?!okay,whatever
It's a nice thing you you have few loyal friends,1st grade?!ha,big deal i've known half of my friends since pre-school...since i was 4 or something & not a single one of them..except 4 one,maybe is loyal
haha..it's so pathetic,it makes me laugh
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh,this is the last day of my summer vacation....uhhh..i have i get some time 4 fanpop
cool
TO be truthfully honest i have only..*counts* 5/9 friends who are loyal,im not very social...

*looks at poicture i posted just now* Ahhh,the Mafia..good days,bad days.....Poor Peter P.,good guy,good relative... he had gotten put in jail for committing a crime...Oh well...stuff happens (no That's not Peter in the picture)
last edited over a year ago
TO be truthfully honest i have only..*counts* 5/9 friends who are loyal,im not very social...

*loo
lol
right,i don't ever socialize,i'm like always online..or just on the computer,mostly..i don't like my frinds..except one,they're always-*groans*
ahhhh..i want my Im fixed...*sigh*
it's so annoying
I don't like IM to much,i barely use it when im online,i barely talk to ppl so,it only makes sense not to use it..i only use it if i know that one of my friends are online
Wait,what's so funny?...Plz don't be laughing at the Mafia thing,i take it as an insult,Im italian,and a good chunk of my older relatives died cause of hits,and being in wars with other italian families...
but-ok,nvm *sigh*..well,if you're online,i'm almost always in the mood to talk..yea..wait?!omg..YES..ICANT BELIEVE IT..YAYY..no..OK,NO..its a good thing...i've got a split personality?!..whatever
What??Whats the dots for!!?You don't belive me!?!?Look up Peter Palumbo in google!Damn,look up Palumbo itself!
O.O
omg...ughhh..just 4get it
Italian?!gunshot?!ok,is there no end to-ok,nvm..AHHHHHHHH...im outta here..no,im mad at myself
I said nothing of gunshots,how do you know they weren't killed with piano wire,or a flamming cocktail?..It was probably a tommy gun though.No end to what?Tradgety?of course there is no end!With our luck,the world will come to an end in like a couple of yrs....And wait,what!?.......

okay,yes..tragedy...srry..i hope i didn't offend you & as 4 b4,i really didn't think..ok,nvm..im sorry if i offended you...apologizing can seem hard & easy at the same time..in certain situations
anything you still don't get?!let me know
No appolagy needed,i just wanted to know what there was no end to... and i think it was a tommy gun that killed Vick,im not very sure... Peter is in jail due to shooting a guy for assulting his friend..stupid world we live in,eh?...
thx
It might be a stupid world,we just gotta keep lovin it or else you make up serius plans 4 suicide like me.lol
Hey,it happens ppl but...ooo...cookies are so good...who was the genius who thought of them,i wondered
cookies are soooooo awesome!!!! and did i read that you planned on killing yourself!!!1 im sorry but suicide is one of the most retared thing a person can do! come ya only live once! enjoy it you always have choices to make........ but make that right choice for you i guess
i agree cici i dontl ike the idea and also I AM NOT READING THAT LOL! i mean i usually read everything you guys post but seriously.....thats a lot.....lol plus sometimes you guys dont read what i put so i guess i can get away with it once =]
laugh
yea i usally read the first couple words to get the idea lol!
over a year ago lalalandian said…
meh
ehh...i think it was really saddish when haku and zabuza died. but..things HAPPEN.. and itachi cannot remain unkilled if sasuke's till hopping mad. my opinion
Well,Itachi is really strong,if it wasn't 4 his self-sarificing personality,everything would have been destroyed already
lol
cici,rusty..thx guys,it's not a big deal,guess i should have told the whole of it
well,my head is full of crazy ideas i never actually plan on doing,i just 'think' & laugh over them..okay,maybe i don't laugh just...think it's retarded just like cici said so yea,& hey i'm not givin up on itachi that easy & whats the point,i'll end up in hell anyway.lol..so srry if i got you guys a lil' worried
Sooo..how's chool..high school,junior high..whatever?!
high school is suckish i got my first detention in 7 years. 3 hours of homework a day plus 2 hours of volleyball practice lol i have a lucky break off of practice today but i have a game tonight so i have to go get started on my homework XD my brain is about to explode with learning Spanish or espana as spanish people would call it XD well for now Hasta luego!!!!!!!!!11{see ya later}

o yea pay back hidanfan for posting that yaoi picture of tobi and deidara.
high school is suckish i got my first detention in 7 years. 3 hours of homework a day plus 2 hours of
sick
HOLY-UNHOLY JASHIN WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *runs to bathroom to barf*......*i come back miins later* Candy doesn't taste good a second time..*puts hand on stomach* i fuggin' hate yaoi... *runs off to bathroom again*
ewwwww that is disgusting!!!!!!!!!! i hate yaoi toooo!!!!! goes and barfs....
hey cici you still on?
yea right now i am
over a year ago HidanLuva said…
To much randomness in life...*gets bad head ache and sees yaoi picture again* O_O =_= can we please stop yoai?..one of these days.. one of these days....*mumbles some stuff...hahahahahha!you don't get to read/hear!!!^:_:^*
oooooi missed alot
lol
i knew it,i was waiting 4 rusty to do that.lol
okay,i found THEEE cutest Hidan pic and it is omg...so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...ooooo but its yaoi...well,actually it's shounen-ai but too many barfs so.....yea
instead i'll post an anti yaoi pic...wahtever...her headache might go away with this.......
oooooi missed alot
lol
i knew it,i was waiting 4 rusty to do that.lol
okay,i found THEEE cutest
i will be posting something later that everyone needs to hear okay but at the moment i am short on time so be sure to look at this forum is really is important
laugh
okay rusty.......... but that hidan pic should be zestu lol!
over a year ago Katsu said…
when itachi died... man, i cried.
hidan, dude, that was sad. he was hilarious. a maniac. i liked him.
a lot of disturbing deaths have happened in naruto.
but still... hn.
when deidei died, i died a little too. -.-
itachi's death was probable one of the saddest but hidan's was like OMG! and as for sasori i think i am the only person who nearly cried when he died he was my favorite character for awhile but Madara is to awesome so as long as he is alive i am fine XD although in some way i would be sad if sasuke died even though i hate him XD where kinda alike even though i hate his guts and secretly pray that they will kill him off WAIT! what i just said contradicts each other XD whatever....
lmao but i know what you mean xD i hate sasuke too but still... it's sasuke. i can never choose, do i hate him as much as i feel bad for the guy? i just hope things work out in the end... if not, then for crying out loud, just kill him. i'm getting kinda sick of his crap. -.-
big smile
haha in some way i always cheer for the bad side even if i hate them because i am tried of people like naruto always making people see the 'bright side' of everything and turn goodie goodie......i dont like sasuke by all means if i was evil i would have done it much differently but i admire him for not giving in to Naruto and his good parade of people [haku, pein, zabuza, rolya???something like that XD, konan, and so many others} does anybody else feel the same way?
over a year ago NarutoLuver202 said…
laugh
I Think It Got Messed Up When Kakashi & Haku Died........I Sure Hope Naruto Doesn't Die!
=] kakashi didnt die homie barely made it because pein brought him back
and thank god for that, deidara and itachi are already dead, what in the world would i do if kakashi died too? lol

i understand what you mean, it can get pretty annoying at times, but... as i said, sasuke is sasuke. all the other people could've just stayed evil and sasuke could turn good again instead. :P lol i dunno but i don't like the way he is now.
last edited over a year ago
sasuke creeps me out....... if you read the magna it was CCCCC RRRR EEEE PPP YYYYYYY........O_O ya now what im sayin lol
i know right?! x( i hate it! i mean, it's ok for the antagonists to be evil because they were all along, but sasuke was on the good side... then he turned bad... it's much worse. >_<
over a year ago uchiha518 said…
hey sakura's cool. hidan's was fucked , deidara used his C0 art(a suicide boom.) to kill himself in a way he liked but that was prity sick Itatchi's was a big let down but Kisame's was the most fucked up so far. and tops everyone else's
over a year ago narutofox22 said…
mischievous
deidara's death was so mutherfuckin kool he blew his own fucking self up
deidara's death was so mutherfuckin kool he blew his own fucking self up
over a year ago kakashi-sensei said…
crying
what if naruto die? would you cry? haha

maybe when asuma died..it was so embarassing..
over a year ago angleseyesight said…
ok there are sevarl thing i have to say
1 hidan isnt dead hes buried alive
2 itach didnt desve to die he was the ggod guy
3 saskues death wont stune me hes always being used and cant tell the differnce between good and evil
4 sasory`s death was with good cause and was like him repenting for everything
over a year ago dave11 said…
crying
i know akusuki members should not die