Random Role Playing The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

Random Role Playing 2232 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 2232

over a year ago -Soul-Smasher- said…
(Sorry, in pervious RPs Ive been in, we could state the reaction, it's a bad habit.)

Pandora had no idea what to do, so she jumped at the Angel, scrapping her claws against his face. How pathetic. You choose to do THIS!? she thinks.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Arkel Scream at the fact feathers were torn out of his wings he than turned to the demon girl his face no longer calm like it had been but Rather full of Rage he moved his palm from his face revealing a scratch going down the right side of his face, over his eye- "I'll kill you all " -He walked to the girl tucking his wings into his back picking her up by the throat- "your dead" -he lifted up his free hand and pressed it against her stomach and launched a blast of light from his palm engulfing her- "Now stay down"
( it's okay it take's getting used to )
Pandora uses her last bit of strength to whip her hand out, and claw at his neck, and up his face. Her other pair of claws clawing at his chest.
last edited over a year ago
-Arkel was smarter than this he knocked away her hands before she hit the ground- "once is quite enough, AS FOR YOU !" -he turns to where Sarutobi is laying on his side, panting and holding on for dear life-

-Arkel walks forward- "now you die" -his calm posture returned as he picked up Sarutobi by the hilt of the blade that was in him Sarutobi let out a Scream of Agonzing pain and suffering as Arkel held him here- "HOW DOES IT FEEL DEMON! YOU LIKE THIS!" -he wiggled the hilt around in Sarutobis gut, Blood curling screams where heard from Sarutobi as the blade twisted around within his gut,Blood also sprayed from his mouth and splattered all over Arkels face- "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!" -Sarutobi tryed to fight but couldn't do anything-
Pandora stammers up. Bleeding from her stomich, blood drips onto the sidewalk. "You guys judge us so quick." She says, then jumps at the angel again. Clawing with little life left at his wings. Blood and feathers catch under her claws, and feathers stick to her blood soaked shirt.
( Arkel Reached behind him Grabing the girl, and thorwing her into a Building , he ripped the sword out of Sarutobis gut, He gave another Scream- "you ...mmmonster" -Arkel brought his free hand back and punched sarutobi as hard he could right in the face, Sarutobi went flying through three more buildings, Arkels wings were in pain but he was used to it it had happend once before- "you'll pay for this" -Arkel assended into the air and flew off-
-Sarutobi was useless his body wouldn't move he had landed on a wall, about four buildings away from where the fight had just taken place, he was sitting up luckily with some Rubble on his leg's in witch pined him down, blood was dripping from his mouth, and forehead as well as above his left brow,he had a huge slash wound going horiztonally across his chest and stab wound just below his stomach, both arms were broken and his body was terrbily cut up, he wasn't bleeding out fast, but pain was every where in his body he tryed to speak but only giberrish came out of his mouth along with him hacking up some blood-
Pandora stumbled out of the building's rubble. "It's quite funny, really. My name is Pandora. In Greek myths, a girl named Pandora let all of the world's evil out of a box." Pandora laughs. Blood trickling out of her mouth. "And I'm a demon." Pandora says, jumping over the roof top and landing near Sarurobi. "I'm also like a roach. Easy to squash but hard to kill."
-Arkel was long gone by the time the rock would hit him he was infact out of sight-

-Sarutobi tryed again letting out a grunt or something but only blood came out of his mouth-
Pandora sat near Sarutobi. "I'm not good at first-aid." She says. She plucks a angel wing feather out of her claws. "Someone told me these heal. I highly doubt though."
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((Aaaagh whatls going on??? It's a tower and there's a frozen plane where the demons will be sent... ))
-Sarutobi managed to say something ginally- "n-no.....theyyy....ddon't" -he was weak- "I....nneeed, tttooo gggeett ttto, SSakura" -more blood hacked from his Mouth-

-Arkel landed near fallax's house some angels ran forward- "GENERAL WHAT HAPPENDED QUICKLY LET'S ATTEND TO YOUR WOUNDS"

-Arkel nodded- "I agree how are things that house ?"
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
Finnick put his swords away. He kept his gaze on Gio. Strangely, he trusted Fallax not to attack. He streched his wings out and leaned against the wall. He was definately going to be punished for this lazy behavior. The thought of Gio yelling at him sent chills running up his spine. He'd rather take his chances with this demon.
( Nothing just a fight between arkel, Sarutobi & pandora done now, Sarutobi is in a building , Arkel just ladned outside of Fallax's home where he's having his wounds tended too )
"Yes, Fallax... I was told of you. You existed centuries before Hell's collapse. You're ancient. What hold do you have over these humans?!" Gio's wings trembled with his words.
over a year ago Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Soul and wolf's charries are fighting and are therefore unrelated to what was happening at the house. Start reading the posts by me and Nathan here link)
Pandora flicked the feather away. "Damn Vampires, always lieing. So where is this 'Sakura'?"
((Got it and thanks))
He gave a condescending "Tch!" to the angel's assumptions. "Hold? What makes you think I have a hold over them? I apologize, but we demon's aren't like your kind. We don't seek out to take over other people and get converts. We live our lives. It was only after your kind came into the picture that we had issues, or do you not remember the stories of how your 'almighty creator' banished us from the Gardens of Eden?" He pulled the scythe from his neck. "Now. Let's talk."
-Arkel was out side where an angel was preforming some healing Magic on his wounds- "your lucky most of this is minor"

-Arkel chuckled he seemed to be in a good mood- "how is my brother?"

-A Angel frowned- "don't be alarmed but we believe the demon in that House, is Fallax the 3rd commander of Hells Legion"

-Arkel shot up and grabbed the angel by his thorat- "YOU SENT MY BROTHER IN THERE , AGAISNT SUCH A LEGENDARY DEMON , YOU BETTER BE SURE HE COMES OUT ALIVE OR I'LL TEAR YOU APPART!" -the Angel was choking but nodded- "NEXT TIME DON'T BE SO FOOLISH!"
(Nope. Appears there's been a miss communication. He is third in command of the entirety of Hell and Demons, and the general, aka the leader, of the Legion XD I know I put it down oddly, so I understand how it could get confusing lol)
Pandora says: "In my 1600 years of existence this is the first time a fellow demon hasn't turned the other way when I was losing. You should have kept that streak going."
( even worse , at least we know Arkel Values his little brother )

-Arkel was furouis but he knew even though it would make a fine battle he needed healing his wings were to injured and a good chunk of his face had a large claw mark going down it so he sat there as they Healed him- "so this is what being useless is like?" -Arkel looked at his fist he hand't felt like this since his venture to the collapse of hell-

-Sakura was in the basement her eye's shot open from meditation and tears beging to fall down her eye's- "what is this ?" -she felt her face she had felt like something bad had happend to her sensei- "sensei are you safe?"

"Blasphemy! You speak lies about her ladyships's kin!" Gio pointed the sword at Fallax. "All I have seen from your kind is. The pain and suffering from those that are weaker. You taint the spirit world with your destructive magic and insult the dead with your very existence. I have heard tales of you... Fallax. We all have."
All
((Wolfmaster... Gio sent himself in their. By his own decision. And I give up in trying to point out that this doesn't exactly follow Catholic beliefs or the like. I think maybe I ca just twist around as many religions as I can. ))
((There*))
-Sarutobi worked up a smile- "such ....is....the.....way ......of the sage" -he gasped out and more blood poured out of his mouth- "This ....Town .....Is.......Ruined, You...may ....wanna....leave" -Sarutobi found himself gasping for air-
( Arkel doesn't know that ...........Arkel was off beating up some bitches )
Pandora looked at Sarutobi, basically covered in blood and still bleeding. "Where is Sakura?" she repeats.
-Sarutobi through great effort lifted up his head- "A....t" -he gasped- "A House .....in .....A .....feild.....Angels...Lots of them" -Sarutobi finally passed out with minimal breathing-
"Great. More angels." Pandora stands up. "I want to go get her, but I can't leave you here." She says more to herself.
The demon shook his head. "That's probably all that they are: Tales. Stories made up by your kind. Tell me, angel, have you ever actually made an attempt to converse with a demon before deeming them to be worthy of death. Have you actually viewed the lives of those who are not locked in a war that your kind started and saw that they had families and could have hearts?" He looked around the room filled with those ready to kill him or fear him. "Of course you haven't. None of you have. You just blindly follow orders like the good little zealots you are. Now, riddle me this, if I was truly as bad as you all made yourselves believe, would I be standing here right now talking with you rather than trying to kill you? Think about it. If I truly wanted to kill you and fight, most of you would be dead the instant you blinked..."
"I have.." Finnick muttered a bit too loudly. As what the demon just said passed through his mind, he frowned. He was blindly fast and although Fallax may kill him without much trouble, he still had his swords along with at least two other angels in the room.
Pandora decides to just go get Sakura. She pulls Sarutobi out of the rubble and into a house. Then, climbs ontop of the highest building, looking for fields. She spots the road turn to gravel and the grass getting taller off into the distance. She climbs down, and starts running.
-Arkel emerged from the tent good as new he looked at the house, he knew it would be pointless to enter he didn't need to set off this demon he himself was feeling a bit weak- "ugg, I haven't felt like this in a long time" -instead he watching waiting for anything to happen-

( night guys )
((Aaaaaahhh! Fallax you're making him question his blind faith withy your looogic!)) Gio narrowed his eyes, his hand gripping the hilt until his knuckles turned white and his arm began to tremble. He couldn't back down. It was all a bluff. The demon was playing games and Gio was easily falling for it.

Giovanni knew the truth.

No matter, he had his orders.

"Enough! Attack now!" The angel charged at him with all his rage, trying to plunge the sword into the demon's throat.

Pandora ran down the gravel road as fast as her legs would take her. Grass and fields flew by as she ran.
((Wait a second! Maybe you should wait on a Pandora since Wolfmaster is going to bed and tha could risk us ALL getting stuck until tomorrow as well))
"Maybe..maybe he has a point."

Garland decided to ventured closer to the house that was occupied by the angels and Finnick. He was confused as to why they were in there so long.
"You just don't listen..." The demon didn't move. He stood there as the sword entered his throat. Yet...there was no blood. No resistance as the blade appeared to slide into his flesh. "You're not hitting me," he said coldly. "You see, I have this thing on my side called 'speed'." He tilted his head sideways and the blade didn't so much as budge as his neck moved. "I can vibrate my atoms fast enough to destabilize my body's form and more or less make myself intangible." He then tilted his head a little further, removing the sword from where his neck was. In an instant, he had charged forward and slammed his palm into the man's face. He pushed him back. "Lucky for you, though, I can't do that more than once a month, otherwise I just might erase myself from existence." Fallax then looked him dead in the eyes. "Now, if I wasn't ready to talk, wouldn't I have kept that weakness to myself and killed you instead of harmlessly pushing you backwards?"
(Yeah, I will just wait till morning.)
((That's definitely not gonna work. I have plans, and Gio's my tool! Plus he got so far to be a Captain that he doesn't want to believe it was all just a farce)) Gio, while on the ground, quickly grabbed his weapon and swung his blde at the demon's leg.
((I guess I have to edit that up there ?))
The demon huffed out a puff of black smoke, a sign that he was done with playing around. He brought his foot up and slammed it down on the blade, his talons digging into the floorboards and locking the weapon to the floor. "Listen for once!" he snapped.
((Pfft no. ._. I just make completely pointless statements about my characters. You don't have to edit anything. )) Giovanni glared up at him, panting and struggling to pry his sword loose from the creature's talons. "I know your game demon... You bluff so that I may leave in you peace." He shook his head, and started to spread his wings.
He growled. "If you would actually listen, then you would know that's not what I'm asking for." He glanced around the room at the others. "I don't want peace for myself," he said lowly, just loud enough for only Gio to hear him. "Understand?"
Finnick stared in bewilderment . Why wasn't he doing anything? And what was that familar scent that was growing stronger?? His face grew dull and lifeless. "Garland.."
(I guess I shall go to sleep if everyone else is sleeping?)
((I was just waiting a second for uh sb. Holdd up)) Giovanni stared up at him. Years of the sons taught would not go to waste by the words of a demon. The only creature he did not trust. But, oh did those words burn. Again, he shouted the command. "What are you waiting for?? Attack!"

((I know I shouldn't but...)) and finally the angels charged in on to him ((you can easily kill those guys, they're npcs. I might still control a few of them to keep it exciting though))
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
(some one catch me up a little? that's way too much to read..)