Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7701-7750 of 17910

over a year ago Noone_N said…
Natone: Hey stop! That's Noone's Death Amulet, give it back now! * rushes at *
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
Jessica: good thing nothing valuable WAS in the door, it was on me. *she smiled and looked at the necklace* hope he knows that it drains power. Oh well *she locks the door and sits back down*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago wantadog said…
*The stranger doesn't turn around. When Natone got near, she/he threw a gas canister at Natone that exploded, releasing a knockout gas that affected supernatural creatures as well.* "Sorry, but this seems valuable so not gonna give it back." *The necklace had zero affect because the person seemed to have no powers to speak of.*
Sucks if he's human... Human hosts usually get consumed by its power.... And turned into demons. Well, he should've just left peacefully
Natone: If that is the Amulet you don't know what you're dealing with! * becomes dizzy * You...idiot....
Stranger: *goes away from the school* "So let's see what my spoils are. I can do my actual job later." *Opens the box and the necklace starts draining the strangers power.* "Hmm, ugh...that's a no no." *A blue aura surrounds the necklace and it stops absorbing the strangers power, as if subservient to him/her* "That is a dangerous one so I can't sell it....darn."
Noene: * on tree brach looking down at stranger * Hmm, that looks like Noone's Amulet ....but it doesn't feel the same, some things are off. What are you here for? * hops down from tree wind pushing up her mini skirt *
Stranger: *Looks at Noene* "I was hired to perform a certain task, and I have personal business with an old friend. Now it's your turn, who are you? Do you like magic?" *Pulls out a deck of cards*
Noene: I'm Noone's female counterpart, the only version of him not a clone. And I'm a demon what you have is nothing compared to me.
Stranger: "Well, I don't know who this Noone is, but I pride myself on my magic. Watch this." *Starts shuffling the deck, finishes, and holds hand out to her.* "The one in your pocket, could ya hand it over please?
Noene: * gives it to him * He's the shadow demon prince.
Stranger: "Thank you." *Shows her the face of the card, revealing it to have Noene's face on it. Throws the rest of the deck in the air and claps hands, somehow causing them all to stick to Noene, each card now a joker* "Well, that's nice for him. If you'll excuse me. I have to go now." *Walks away*
over a year ago h2ogirl123 said…
Emerald: *sighs* "Do you want us to continue Mr. Small?"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Mr.Small:Yes..
Kyoya:Crap!!!!!!! That's to far to walk. *starts floating in the direction that it tells*
Nile:Okay then......... Hey.... Can I do something really quick before I leave the room???????
Benkai:*eating in the cafeteria*
Emerald: "Okay." *Turns to face Nico once more*
Mr.Small:*desides to take a nap* Tell me when they're done.
Leone:*randomly in there* Alright...
Nico: *quickly turns and jabs her in the mouth knocking out a few teeth and he jumps back*
Mr.Small:*asleep in his office*
Amber: *Watches*

Marcos: *Eating a corndog*
Kai: * still in office drawings all over the wall of Noone stading at gravestones and dead birds falling out of the sky * Mr.Spector look at my pretty drawing!
Noene: * taking of cards annoyed *
Mr Specter: *Also drawing* "That's cool, what do you think of mine?"
Nile:*sighs* Never mind..... *leaves the room and goes to Kyoya's room* Well..... How can I find a way to stay here????
Kyoya:This is a long way to go.....
Benkai:*eating*
Mr.Small:*napping*
Leone:*watches Nile walk out* He's not happy.
meh
Kai: They're pretty ,too! * shows him his new picture of Noone running in a forest the necormancers after him , he also included the frozen river * When I'm done I'm gonna show Noone how I drew his life in pictures and when he stops hibernating he'll give me cookies!
Amber: "I know how he feels..."

Midori: "You have a map?"

Mr Specter: "That's nice, I'm sue he'll appreciate it."

Stranger: *In the town, talking on the phone* "I'll get it tonight, as for the potential recruit, definitely going to join."
(My iPods being stupid at the moment........... It'll take a minute.)
(Yeah!!! Fixed it!!!!!)
Leone:He seems a bit upset...... You do realized he asked you a question before he left right.....
Kyoya:No..... Who carries a map with them?!
Midori: "Well, if you had a map, I could get you there, so find one."

Amber: "Huh? Question? I was thinking about....something."
Leone:Yeah.... He asked you a question...... You ignored him so he left.
Nile:*thinking*
Kyoya:You find one!!!!!!
Amber: "Hmm..." *Sighs and rubs her neck* "I'll go apologize after class..."

Midori: "you go. Don't be cheap and buy a map!
Kyoya:You're not my boss!!!!!!! You get the map!!!!!!! *keeps floating*
Leone:Alright.......
Midori: "All right then, go after her. Go ahead and spend the next 5 hours flying there, although by then she will be so far under the dragon's control, you won't be able to save her. Your choice, I don't care whether she lives or dies." *Lays down to prove his point*

Amber: *watches Nico and Emerald fight.*

Marcos: *Reading a book*
Kyoya:*sighs* Fine!!!! *disappears and comes back with a map* Here a map..... Happy?!
Leone:*yawns* So boring..... I hope this class ends soon.
Nile:*sighs* I just don't know anymore.
Midori: *Chuckles* "Yes, I am. Now then." *Looks at the map and checks the ball to see how far away it is.* "Hmm...I'd say, over here..." *Points to the grand canyon* "Odd...nothing is there to destroy...dragon said a bigger target, right? Whatever. It's somewhere in that vicinity." *Walks over to a shadow and jumps in.* "Follow if you want to."

Amber: "Hey, Leone. What do you think of this place? I mean, it seems to just be an ordinary school, but with super powers." *Thoughtful expression*
Leone:Its okay...... I mean..... It's not much like home..... But it's fine.
Kyoya:*follows*
Nile:*leans against the wall*
*The shadow takes them to the grand canyon* "Okay...now just follow the ball. I'm bored." *Lays down* "Tell me if you need any help killing it."

Amber: "Ya, I suppose so. The bell should be ringing any second now..."

Ao: *Walking by Kyoya's room and sees Nile* "You okay?"
Kyoya:*follows where the ball tells him to go*
Mr.Small:*falls off his desk and lands on the bell causing it to ring*
Nile:No..... I'm p***ed!
Leone:It's over!!!!! *runs out o the room*
Mr.Small:*wakes up and flies in there* The game will be continued tomorrow.
Amber: *Gets up and leaves the room* "Okay then..."

Ao: "Why is that?"

Midori: *Ignores them*
Nile:Everything......
Kyoya:*following the magic ball* This is so stupid..... I must look retarded...
Leone:He's in Kyoya's room.
Ao: "Everything, eh? Anything more specific?"

Amber: *heads for Kyoya's room*

Marcos: *Falls asleep, the book over his face*
Nile:Some random people called saying that I would be leaving tomorrow...... And I really don't want to leave....
Kyoya:*still looking*
Benkai:*finishes* Now..... To find Cleo..... *randomly starts looking*
Ao: "Then don't go. Simple as that. I'm sure you can find a loophole."

Amber: *Gets to Kyoya's room, but doesn't go in*
Emerald: *Moves out of the way barely in time* "Okay..." *takes off armor* "Good game!"

(Sorry I've been out)
Nile:Maybe...... But still........ What if they find me????? I'm sure all h*** will break loose.
Marcos: *Sleeping peacefully with the book still over his face*

Amber: *still outside.*

Ao: "You're a harpy..I'm sure you can handle anything that comes...why not enroll in the academy? All you need to do is find a way to pay for it."
Emerald: *grabs notebook from desk, and lifts book off Marco's face* "Sleeping beauty, class is over." *smiles*
Nile:I don't think they know I'm a harpy...... I don't even think they know that there are supernatural creatures here.
Marcos: *Peeks one eye open* "Hmm? That's nice." *Sits up, grabs the book, and bookmarks it* "That was an interesting class."

Ao: "Well, I doubt anything will happen if you refuse to go."

Amber: *Knocks lightly*
Emerald: "Yeah, most interesting class I've had in a while." *grabs pencil next to notebook* "Good book?"
Marcos: "I guess so. It's a detective novel, kinda like a wannabe Sherlock Holmes." *Motions to the notepad* "You draw?"
Emerald: "I see, and yes, in my spare time." *Tucks pencil in notebook*