Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9001-9050 of 17910

over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Nile:*eating cookies*
over a year ago wantadog said…
Marcos: *Comes up for air and sees his clothes dry, slightly smoking.* "Hmm...ah well, might as well swim some more." *Dives back underwater*

Shi: *Inside the demon. She was bored and decided to talk for a bit.* "So then, what type of demon are you?"
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Filia quickly looks up at him and shakes her head quickly. "N-No! It's not that all! I'm sorry!"
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*Aaron cocks his eyebrow up* Oh then what is it
Leone:*still hiccuping bubbles* I...... Hate...... Soap!!!!
Filia blushes and glances to the side. "U-Uh...well...you see um....it's because uh...." She blushes more.
over a year ago h2ogirl123 said…
(Lol Leone is awesome)

Emerald: *hides her crystal under her pillow for later* *strolls along the beach and sees Marcos's clothes* "Hm?"
(Sorry i'll be back in about an hour)

*He raises his eyebrow up* Thoughts: I wonder what's going on with her
(Okay)
Filia blushes. "N-No way can I tell him how I feel! I mean, I just met him and already I've fallen for him. If I told him, he might get frighten or something and leave and I don't want that. Though I really want to tell him...Ohhhhh I don't know what to do!!! I wish Lady Akane was here. She could give advice on what to do."
(I know.....)
Leone:*walks up to Emerald* Do... *hiccups bubbles* Know.... *hiccups again* How to help me??? *hiccups again*
Marcos: *comes up for air.* "Phew..." *He had a slight smell of blood that a human wouldn't be able to smell, but animals like Leone could.*

Ao and Midori: *Sleeping*
last edited over a year ago
Emerald: "Oh hey Leone!" *smiles* "Try drinking some water upside down."
*Hears a splash in the water* "Do you see someone out there Leone?"
Leone:Yeah.....*hiccup* And I smell blood..... *hiccup*
Kyoya:*roaming around the school*
Emerald: *Frowns* "Blood?" "I should go check it out, can you stay here and watch over?" *Already taking off her shoes*
Leone:Alright... *holding his breath*
Emerald: *dives into the waves and follows the splash*
Leone:*hiccups again* Dang it!!!!!
Marcos: *Relaxing*
Kyoya:*goes to the cafeteria and gets a slice of pizza*
Emerald: *Swims until she sees a man floating in the water with wounds and scratches* (Thinks frantically) "Is that... Marcos?"
*Aaron smiles, but he wonder's why she hasn't said anything* So why do you keep looking down then
Leone:*upside-down and drinks a glass of water* They're gone!
Marcos: *Opens his eyes, sensing another presence.* "Hmm? Emerald? Is that you?"
Leone:*hiccups* Why?!
Emerald: *Hesitates, but slowly rises to the surface* "Marcos, what happened to you?" *stares at his wounds*
Marcos: "Hmm? Oh these. Nah, it's nothing. I just uh....made a little mistake."
Emerald: *Floats next to him and smiles to herself* "I would never guess I would be laying in the ocean with a necromancer."
Marcos: *Also smiles, but doesn't say anything*
Emerald: *Turns to face him* "Do take it easy Marcos, if you got hurt..." *Shakes her head* *She leans in and kisses his cheek, then flicks her tail and is gone*
Marcos' eyes widened when she kissed him. He looked around, but she was already gone. He looked at his hand and frowned. He sighed, snapped his fingers, and disappeared, along with the clothes that were on the shore.
Emerald: *Floating in the water of the cave, deep in thought*
Filia blushes. "B-Because...I feel really shy around and I don't know why..."
*He thinks about what she said for a second but couldn't come to any answer himself* I don't know maybe you do hate me *He jokes*
(If anyone wants to join it i made an Rp heres the link)
link
Filia shook her head and pouts. "No! I don't hate you! It's just....I have this strange feelings when I'm around you. I feel so happy and special. I like it when you hold my hand and even help me get over my fear of swimming. I never felt this kind of feeling before. Not even with Lady Akane! I want to tell you how I feel but I don't know how....I'm sorry..." She looks down again.
*He smiles and gets down half standing, he lifts her chin up to look him in the eyes* Well then stop looking down and just spit it out
Filia frowns. "But I don't know how to tell you...I'm afraid you might get frighten or something and leave me...I don't want you to go..." Tears starts to form in her eyes and spill out.
*He pulls out a bandana from his pocket and wipes away her tears* Don't worry I wouldn't even think about it
Marcos: *Back in the cities that he had slaughtered with a shovel, having just made graves for all of them* "That oughta do it..."
Filia smiles a bit but then frowns a bit. She grabs both of his hands and tighten her grip a bit. "Please...stay with me when I tell you...no matter what."
Leone:*roars loudly*
Kyoya:*stops and turns around* What was that??
*He smiles* I promise I'll be there when you need me
Filia covers her face with her hands and mutters something that he couldn't hear.
*He raises his eyebrow up* What was that i couldn't hear it
Kyoya:*leaves the cafeteria and and starts walking around*
Filia looks at him, pouting and kind of glaring with her face completely red. "I said I really like you and want to be your girlfriend! Jeez! I can't believe you made me say it again! Ah! I don't want to hear you reject me!" She quickly runs away,
Kyoya:*sees a girl run past him* What the?! *shrugs and continues walking*
*He stands up and runs after her* I'm sorry Fila come on wait up, Yes I'll go out with you
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Cleo sneaks up behind Kyoya and covers his eyes. "Guess who!"
Filia stops and slowly turns to look at him. She wipes some tears out of her eyes. "W-What did you just say?"