Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12051-12100 of 17910

over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
Sebastian back starts bleeding and then all over his body
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Aria was walking around when she felt something wrong. She frowns. "Huh?" She winces as she felt pain on her back. "Sebastian..." She runs to his room and runs inside. She gasps. "Sebastian!!!" Aria took off his shirt and the smell of blood blured her vison as her fangs came out. "Oh no..." She shakes her head and shakes his shoulder. "Sebastian! Sebastian! Wake up! What's happening?!"
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Nile:How could I explain?! After that all you'd was either yell at me or shove my arm into your stinking fireplace!!!!
Benkai:*gets off of her*
leone:*confused*
Kyoya:Of course.
Damien rolls his eyes. "Oh don't go blaming me! You could have written it or proved me wring but you didn't!!"
Ariel snuggles close to him. "I'm so happy right now..."
Saya sighs. "Can you understand me? Just nod for yes and shake for no."
Cleo smiles. "I'm glad and very happy..."
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Shinto goes through the back door still holding his ears as they started to bleed. "damnet why now......." he said to himself.
Nile:*feathers starts popping up all over his arms* It's your fault though!!!!
Benkai:Me too.
Leone:*shakes his head*
Kyoya:I am too.
Ryo jumps off a couple of buildings. "Oh my god...forgot where the school was".
over a year ago wantadog said…
(Must....resist.....ack! how did he know to shake his head? XDDDDD lol)

Ao: "That's interesting."
Amber: *Looks away and hides a bit more behind Nile, trying to stay out of the fighting*
(Lol!! XP)
(Its a mystery of life....... XD)
Nile:*trying to calm down, but can't*
(Im bored......new character time!!!)
(Tacos)
(Exactly.)

Stella flew around the school, bored.

Amber: *Still trying to stay out of the argument*
Sierra:*runs into the Old Man* Where have you been?!?! You totally left me there to get attacked by a little dog!
Old Man:Sorry..... I fell asleep in the closet.
Sierra:You're stupid.
Nile:*looks at Amber, feathers popping up on his face* You might want to go..........
last edited over a year ago
Damien's wings appeared. "Oh look, you going to lose control again? Kill those who are near?! It was never my fault!!!!"
Ariel rests her head on his chest. "I love you."
Cleo smiles. "Your so sweet"
Saya sighs. "This is bad...very bad..."
Konan still follows him. "Wait! What's going on?"
Nile:*eye starts twitching* Stop!!!!!! Stop blaming me!!!! *turns full harpy and caws loudly*
Kyoya:Thanks.... You're sweet too.
Benkai:I love you too.
Leone:*begins speaking in the different again*
Shinto looked back. "Nothing, im fine." he looked out at the sky and the clouds turned black and began to swirl.
Sierra:So..... What are we going to do with that extra injection???
Old Man:*injects it into a nearby dog, and the dog fell over dead* That dogs dead.....
Sierra:I told you that stuff can kill.
Damien grew claws and sharp teeth. "It is all your fault!!!"
Ariel yawns and closes her eyes. "I'm glad your mine..."
Cleo smiles. "Thanks..."
Saya searched the room and handed him a pen and paper. "Here. Write instead of talking."
Konan looks at him, worried. "No your not...what's happening here?"
Shinto looked at the sky. "Nothing at all.......im fine.....you should go finish your coacoa" he took his hands from his ears and could hear clearly as a large bolt of white and red lightning struck down in front of him and a voice came from inside it. "You have returned Shinto...."
Shinto mummbled. "So....what of it?" he looked back Konan. "You should go inside....its safer--i mean...i dont want you to get hurt any...." he sighed.
A tall man walked from the light and looked down at him. "You've disobeyed me once again."
Shinto sneered. "Like i'd ever follow any of your stupid demi-god rules "Dad", dont you have a job to do?"
The man crossed his arms. "Yes and it is to punish you right now..."
Shinto looked at the ground. "Whatever...."
Konan gasps and takes a step forward and falls. She slowly sits up and gasps as she saw her feet and legs no longer there. "Oh no...time is almost up..." She focused really hard and her feet and legs came back. As soon as they did, she got up and ran into Shinto, hugging him. "I'm not leaving you!"
Amber: "NO! I'm not going anywhere!" Despite what she said, she felt an uncontrollable urge to leave. She felt like she had somewhere she needed to be, but where?

Ao: *Watching.*
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*Dante shrugs* I don't know it was just in my nature to help people in trouble *He rubs the back of his head* What did I do something wrong by saving you

(Ya know I feel like this is turning into one big old Soap Opera XD)
(Ikr? The teachers have pretty much been overpowered. not really a school rp anymore XD)
(Lol yeah I know right)
The man looked down at them both. "So you'both be punished?"
Shinto looked at Konan. "Go ahead, i'll be fine...." he kisses her, then nudges her back towards the house then looked at the man. "Lets get this crud over with....."
over a year ago h2ogirl123 said…
(Lol, then we must kick things up a notch) >:D

Violet: *Laughs* "Depends how you look at it." *Puts lollipop back in mouth and sends a message toward her cousin* "Hey couz. been a while, do you miss me?"

Emerald: *Gasps* "Marcos did you hear that?"

Violet: *Turns back to Dante* "Thank you again, we should hang out sometime."
(lol alrighty then XD)

*Dante nods* Yeah sure *He scratches his head* Well I better be going to get my papers, see you later then *He turns around*
over a year ago HumphryOmega said…
nico sits up and gets off the bed "mind if i shower here?"
Konan stares, too worried to leave him. "Shinto..." She closes her eyes and then reopened them. "Please come back okay..." She runs inside the house.
Marcos: "Hmm? No, I didn't."

Amber: *Feels weird and runs off*

Miss Rebecca: *Looks at her watch.* "Hmm....almost time for science class..." *Looks at the map* "That is, if I can find it..." *Walks in the wrong direction for the 5th time*
Shinto sighed. "Lets get this over with......"
The man lid his and brun it back down to his side and a huge bolt of red lightning struck shinto and caused a small explosion.
jean: *goes back to the school and walks the hallways bored out of her mind and she accidentally bumps into miss rebecca* oh sorry about that miss....... *she waits for her name*
Miss Rebecca: "Ow...Oh hello. I'm Miss Rebecca, the science teacher. I'm actually supposed to do a class, but I seem to have lost my way, heh heh. anyway, what's your name?"
Konan felt the explosion and was about to run outside when she saw her hands fading and disappearing. She stares in horror. "Oh no...it's too late..."
jean: she nodded to her "jean"
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane stares in shock and then smiles. "Um maybe...well I wish you both luck and hope to see you soon." Filia hugs her tightly. "I'll miss you Akane! Please come and visit!" Akanw hugs her back. "I will I will." They let go and Akane smiles. "Take care you two." She closes the door and looks over at Nico. "So...what now my naughty angel?"
Filia smiles at Aaron. "Let's go!"
Nile:IT'S NOT!!!!!!! *attacks Damien with great force*
Benkai:And I'm glad you're mine. *yawns and closes his eyes*
Kyoya:You're welcome.
Leone:*doesn't understand*
nico: do you mind if i shower here?
*Aaron smiles and takes her hand* Well then shall we go check out the Mansion now *He opens up a portal to hell, it leads to the Mansion* Ya ready
Miss Rebecca: "I see. Well it's nice to meet you, Jean." *Bell rings* "Oh no! I'm actually late for my own class....well that's embarrassing."

Amber: *Running*

Ao: *Thinking.*
Midori: "Well it's obvious something is wrong with him, just fix him and be done with it."
Damien winces and growls. "IT IS!" He kicked him in the stomach with great force he went crashing into a tree."
Ariel smiles a bit as she falls asleep.
Cleo yawns. "Let's sleep..."
Saya motions him to write and hands him the pen and paper.
jean: mind if i accompany you?
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Akane nods. "Go ahead."
Filia nods. "Yup!"
Nile:*gets up quickly and attacks him again, but this time he raked his claws against Damiens chest watching the steady blood flow*
Benkai:*falls asleep*
Kyoya:Yeah..... *falls asleep*
Leone:*writes something down but not in English*
Damien quickly clawed Nile's face, stream of blood coming out.
Ariel sleeps peacefully.
Cleo falls asleep.
Saya facepalm. "This is harder then I thought..."
Sebastian gets up but hovers and the blood still in the air the the his skulls on his back are glowing
Nile:*snarls and breaks Damiens wings*
Benkai:*asleep*
Kyoya:*asleep*
Leone:*tilts his head to the side*
Aria's fangs were still out as she stares in shock at Sebastian. "W-What the hell is going on?" She yanks his hand and pulls him to the ground and quickly jumps on top of him. "I don't know what is going on but you need to wake up!" She slaps him hard.
Damien screams and then starts ripping out his feathers in big chunks hard, even peeling skin.
Ariel sleeps.
Cleo sleeps.
Saya looks at him and makes a heart with her hands. "I love you leone...please hang in there..."
Leone:*starts coughing*
Kyoya:*asleep*
Benkai:*asleep*
Nile:*caws loudly and repeadiatly pecks him in the head*