Random Role Playing Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

Random Role Playing 17910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12901-12950 of 17910

over a year ago wantadog said…
Alistair grabbed the RasenShuriken with his bare hand, destroying it with ease. "Tch, attacking the headmaster. What the hell have they done to this school. We're gonna need to fix this."

Penelope: "..hmm...Kyle will be back. I'm sure." *She followed Alistair in and grabbed a phone. Her voice was broadcasted throughout the school and neighboring cities.* "All teachers for Mystical Academy. This is Penelope Chandos, the principle speaking. All Teachers are to report to the headmasters office immediately. Any delays will not be acceptable. that includes the nurse."
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Konan shakes her head. "If you're not eating with me, then I won't eat!"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Kyle grunt. 'Pfft, who the hell are they to order anyone around?' he walks off campus. 'Dumbass headmasters.' he walks into a neighboring city. 'Wont unenroll me eh? Then i just wont go....I already know how to control my powers....' he walks toward a tall building.

Shinto sighs. 'Why not?
last edited over a year ago
Konan smiles. "Isnr it obvious? I want to spend a lot of time with you. Is that so wrong?"
Shinto smiles. 'No, not at all Mrs.Konan' he scratched the back of his head.
Konan blushes and leads him to an empty table and sits down.
Shinto takes a seat next to her. 'I wonder if the nurses are any good at their jobs.....' he looked at his right arm.
Konan nods. "Yeah. The school nurse is out but I hear their is a substitute nurse in her place. Let's after we eat okay?"
Shinto nodded. 'Ok' he smiled.
over a year ago Noone_N said…
Noone laughed looking at Nile's frpzen face and continue reading his yaoi, they were in his old room, AKA now Kyle's but he'd stored his yaoi in the walls. " What's wrong can't take the hardcore stuff? Just read fluff."
Xerroxas wa already at the headmaster's office his snake half had shed and it was pretty looking. " Is something wrong? Noone hasn't done anything to get the school in trouble again has he? I mean it was only the nusery it's not like he ate everyone in the hospital."
Konan smiles and two huge ramen bowels appear in front of them. She smiles. "Yummy!" She starts eating.
The headmasters stared.

Alistair: "I don't care. Now while we wait for the others. You are going to tell us exactly what it is you guys think you are doing? From these records, nearly every single student in the school is skipping classes and getting straight F's in every subject. Our Astronomy teacher failed to even show up, and apparently, someone ate 24 infants from the nursery."

Penelope: "As for finances. The teachers of this school have well exceeded their allotted amount of money that can be used for extra activities or special outings. We have over 80,000 dollars missing from the savings, and the student's tuition's seem to have all but disappeared."

Alistair: "Well Xerroxas? Explain why the teachers of this school have become so lax."

Mr Specter: *Walks in with Miss Rebecca*
"......Uhh, I don't know. BTW, Noone's account is still open with 8.4 million dollars , and as for the students . They are completely out of control seeing as how Mr.Small doesn't want to go anywhere near Noone scince he almost was raped by him. Other than that I really don't know."
Shinto was finished with his bowl after it appeared. 'Well that was enjoyable.' he stood up and stretched.

A outrageously huge explosion came from a city near the school, shaking the ground violently. And in the middle of the rubble and chaos, was Kyle. His four tails swayed behind him as he sat cross legged on the ground, growling.
Shinto was finished with his bowl after it appeared. 'Well that was enjoyable.' he stood up and stret
Konan finished as well and stands up. "It really was! Ready to go to the nurse's office now?"
Penelope shook her head. "Noone's account can only be used to pay for Noone's expenses, as per the agreement we made upon his arrival at the school. I am more interested in the school's money, of which you guys are spending an exorbitant amount."

Alistair: "As for the students, need I remind you that the government funds this school because of the upside to training powerful people. We have never allowed the students to overrun us before, and we aren't starting now! As of this moment, I am allowing you, Miss Rebecca, to strip the students of their powers. Whip those kids into shape or else, all of you!"

Penelope: "I would first like you all to try warning them that they need to pay more attention BEFORE you resort to that sort of thing."
" Oh yes.....he has finally fessed up to destroying Las Vegas....wait. What?" Noone really wouldn't be happy about this. " Are you sure about stripping their powers? I mean Noone kinda....needs them. He's kinda ruling the shadow realm now, he needs to be able to use his clones."
Penelope: "That is why you are going to warn him first. If he still refuses to attend class on time, we will either be forced to try and force him to, or expell him."

Alistair: *Pulls a document.* "His powers will halve if he is expelled. If he's not gonna attend class and still wants his powers, he'll have to drop-out, but won't be allowed back in the school. We had a drop-out recently, named Aaron. His powers are taken away when he is on school property, but return when he leaves. That is the way we do things here."

Penelope: "You mean the way YOU do things. I still think we should modify it to not put such strict consequences."

Alistair: "These have been in place since medieval times. We aren't very well going to change them."
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*chuckles* It's not that cool.
Cassie:It is too!
Leon:*pats Cassie on the head* Calm down.
Cassie:Okay...
David:*chuckles*
Benkai:Are you alright???
Leone:*purring in sleep*
Kyle begans to charge a Bijuu Bomb that was aimed at his newly most hated place....the academy. After he fired it, he woke up sweating.
A woman put her hand on his shoulder. 'You ok?'
Kyle nodded and sat up. 'Just an awesome nightmare, thats all.'

Shinto nodded. 'Yep'
Cleo smiles. "Oh! What about Ariel? What is she up to?" Terra smiles. "She owns her own fashion business!" Cleo gasps. "Really?" Terra nods. "Yeah and you grow up to be a teacher at this school and a part time nurse at the hospital." Cleo smiles. "Wow! That's great!"
Ariel shrugs. "I'm not sure...I feel a bit weird though..."
Saya purrs in her sleep.
Kyoya:That's cool!
Leon:Yep..... The bad thing is mom can tell when I try to fake sick.
David:Yeah.
Kyoya:*can't help but laugh* You two are my kids alright!
Benkai:You should rest for a little bit.
Leone:*purring*
Kyle walked outside. 'Well this day was certainly shitty'. he sighed. 'Ok Tara, lets finish this training program....' he stood in a fighting stance and waited.
Tara smiled. 'Ok! lets get started!' she pressed a red button and a robot landed in front of Kyle. 'My latest invention, SR-89 Sega!'
Kyle smirked. 'Ok, lets begin!!'
Nile:.....
Cleo nods. "You shouldn't be trying to play sick in the first place." Terra giggles. "Yup, this is our mom alright!"
Ariel sighs. "Okay but only if you lay next to me."
Saya purrs.
Konan smiles and starts heading towards the nurse's office.
Shinto followed her. 'I wonder what the nurses office looks like.'
David:Yep...
Leon:But I don't like this school.
David:You don't even go to the classes half the time...... Didn't mom ground you because of that.
Leon:No..... *sees those guys that threw water at David* I really want to kill them!!!
Kyoya:I'll allow it if you don't splatter blood everywhere.
David:And he's obviously dad.
Leone:*purrs*
Benkai:*nods and lays down beside her*
Alistair: *Sighs and he presses a button, which teleports Mr Small and Jean to the room.*
Mr.Small:Hey!!! I was in the middle of something!!!
Konan shrugs. "Don't know. I never went in before." She opens the door and steps inside the nurse's office.
Alistair: "Tough. You are a teacher and your job comes before your personal life. Now I'm gonna make this short. I don't care what that student Noone does to you. You are gonna start gym classes again, starting tomorrow. As long as you understand that, you can go."

Penelope: "Sorry for his rudeness, but we need to get this school back on track."
Shinto walked in behind her. 'Eh, average nurses office.....except bigger.'
Mr.Small:Alright.....
About 2 hours and 30 minutes later, Kyle was barely standing. 'D-damnet.....im not giving up!' He raises his power and his aura wavers as he makes a hand sign and 3 more Kyles appeared. 'C'mon guys, lets kick this robot's ass!! RasenShuriken!!' he threw it at the robot and got a direct hit. 'Haha!! Yeah!!'
Cleo sighs. "Don't tell him to do that! Did you forget where we are? You can't go telling our son to go kill the bullies! He can beat them up but not kill. I won't allow it!" She crosses her arms and terra giggles.
Saya purrs.
Ariel rests her head on his chest and sighs happily. "This is better..."
Konan points to an empty bed. "Lay down and I'll go find the nurse."
Alistair nodded and pressed a button on the keypad attached to his desk, which sent Mr Small back.
Kyoya:Come on..... Let the kid have alittle fun!
Leon:Yeah!!!! You won't even let me drink real blood! You give me raspberry juice..... It doesn't work.
Kyoya:Raspberry juice.....
David:Don't ask.
Benkai:Quite better.
Leone:*wakes up*
Mr.Small:*looks at Shizu* Sorry about that...... Teacher meeting.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Shizu nods. "It's okay. Do you want to go for a walk in the park?"
Nikki looks around, bored. "Looks like their more of those weird Kyle clones. I wonder where the real one is though...." She walks around.
Mr.Small:Sure.
Shinto shook his head. 'I'd rather stand....'

After training, Kyle went walking around the city. 'I am bored!!' he made a hand sign to make sure all of the clones were gone and the ones at the school poofed and disappeared.
Cleo thought about it. "Really? Maybe it's because your still young." Terra nods. "That's what mom keeps saying. He's too young to have it. She doesn't want you to get to addicted to it. Sometimes she will let you have some blood tablets which is close to real blood. Well...closer then raspberry juice."
Ariel smiles. "You saved me, didn't you?"
Saya wakes and looks at him. "You okay?"
Konan tilts her head to the side. "Are you sure?"
Nikki saw a clone but it disappeared. She sighs. "Man, this sucks!" A scroll appeared in front of her and she took it and opened it. "Hmmm looks like someone is about to have an unlucky day..." She grew her black wings and flew into the city. She saw her target enter an ally and followed him in. Her scythe appeared in her hand as she lands a few feet behind him. She smirks thinking. "Another simple stupid prey."
Kyoya:Raspberry juice....
Leon:Yeah....
Kyoya:Wow...
David:I like raspberry juice.
Cassie:I don't.....
Benkai:Yep....
Leone:Yeah..... My leg's still sore.
Shizu smiles as she takes his hand and walks into the park.
Cleo sighs. "So how old are you guys?" Terra points to herself. "16 but I'm turning 17 soon."
Ariel leans up and kisses him. "Thanks for saving me. Your my hero."
Saya frowns. "Should we get cleodone or ariel to heal you?"
Shinto nodded. 'Go ahead and find the nurse.'

Kyle sees a man running with a large bag of money. He just robbed a bank and was running Kyle's way. Kyle smirked and tripped the man as he was about to run past him. 'Where do you think your going with that money?
The Man glared at Kyle. 'This money was suppose to go to that school, but--
Kyle kicks him in the jaw and burns the money. 'That school doesn't deserve it.....

--Alrighty dudes and dudets, im goin to bed, Night!--
David:I recently turned 16.
Leon:I'll be turning 15 in two months.
Kyoya:Cool.
Benkai:*kisses her back* It was nothing really....
Leone:No.... I'll be fine.... Besides..... Something tells me they're both busy.