Random Role Playing Broken from Before..... {{FULL..}}

pokemonfan909 posted on Jun 29, 2014 at 08:04AM
I've been thinking about this idea for a long time...Its formed in my head perfectly so I thought I'd put it up.

Details: Romance RP. Its based in a community centre. The children have all been abused in life (all forms of abuse). But, now most of the children have moved out of there and are living their own lives. You can be an orphan or you can't.

CV requirements:

Name:

Orphan/ Non-orphan:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

save

Random Role Playing 2135 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 2135

over a year ago pokemonfan909 said…
((hehe....I know...xD))

Cara blushed even more. "I...uh... There must be a torch in the kitchen cupboard," she said. "I'll go look for it."
She got up to go and look for the aforementioned torch.

((Dream~san.... Are you gonna let Yusuke die?))

Yusuke could actually see most of his life passing in front of his eyes. Flashes as fast the blood coming out from his head and nose.
"M...Meme..." he said, his voice hoarse and barely audible. She was so close. Wearing that beautiful dress she'd worn to his parents' house. "I...I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you."
The nurse frowned at his words. "Another delusional patient," she mumbled.
The truck driver who'd run him over stood there. Listening to the words. He was thinking of Yusuke's words. Then, he turned around and started driving towards the Orphanage near which his truck had crashed Yusuke's car.
over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
((No I just thought the crash was a bit further away so meme and Shiro didn't hear it.))

The old lady gasped as she heard a crash and had a terrible feeling that it was Yusuke. "Oh no...."

Shiro looked out the window where he thought he heard something. Meme slept and then muttered in her sleep. "Yusuke....please don't leave me..."
over a year ago Firiel said…
Kanata chuckled silently and followed her. His eyes used to the dark and his ears are sharp enough to hear almost everything. "I'm right behind you." He said gently. He could see the blush on her face because of the faint light that still exist.
((Oh...I see.. Okay. Anyway, I'm sending the truck driver over.))

The truck driver reached the gate of the Orphanage. Finding it unlocked, he entered.
"I'm looking for someone called Meme?" he asked the old lady. "A ran over a person's car some while back and he keeps talking to her. I don't know where to find her. But I thought this area was a good place to start... So could you tell me where she lives?"

Cara nodded slightly, as she looked for the torch in the kitchen cupboards. "Hmm...," she nodded, absent mindedly.
She stood on her tip toes to look into a cupboard which was higher up. She felt about it with her hands. And she touched something small and furry. With a squeal she fell back.
The old lady nodded and pointed inside. "She lives in here." She slowly stood up and walked inside. She got one of the kids to run upstairs to get her. The kid knocked on meme's door only to have Shiro answer. Shiro went downstairs since meme was still unconscious. "Who wants Meme?"
The truck driver lowered his eyes in shame.
"A young man I ran over..." he said, his voice low. "He has black hair."
Shiro's eyes widened. "Oh no...is he...dead?" He needed to know. If he is, it would kill Meme and she would never be the same.
The driver shook his head.
"No..yet," he answered, his voice catching. "But's he's lost a lot of blood. And he was saying something about someone named Meme. And how much he loved her. I thought I should look for and inform her."
Shiro was about to say something but someone beat him to it.
"Where?!" Meme said running over to the truck driver. "Where is he? Tell me!" Tears were streaming down her cheek. She was listening from up the stairs. "I'm Meme! Tell me where I can find him."
The truck driver turned to look at Meme. She was a petite young girl. Very sweet to look at.
"In the hospital near here," he answered. "I took him to the nearest one because he'd already lost so much blood when I managed to pull him from the wreck."
Meme turned to Shiro and he nodded. He looked to the old lady. "We need the car."
The old lady nodded and pulled out a set of car keys and handed it to him.
Shiro took them and nodded at the truck driver. "Thank you." He took his sister's hand and ran out of the house. They got into a small old car and drove off to the nearest hospital.
Yusuke was barely aware of the blood they were transfusing to his body. What he was wondering was why he was at the hospital? Wasn't he just having breakfast with Meme...And they were planning to go out for dinner....
Oh right... His car had crashed into a truck.... And he couldn't see Meme anymore... For her sake... He wondered if it was better to die than to live that way
Hearing her squeal, Kanata quickly caught her before she could touch the floor. He was afraid she's hurt. "You okay?" He whispered huskily. While waiting for the answer, he was looking into her eyes all the time. Her beautiful eyes.
Cara went a bright red when her eyes met his. She felt so embarrassed, like a high school girl would. Every word he spoke, his very voice sent a jolt through her veins. And every part of her skin which came in contact with his, felt like it was burning.
"I...I..uh..I'm fine," she said. "T-there...there's something in the closet."
Meme and Shiro came barging into the hospital. They ran up to the counter. "Where is Yusuke?!" Meme practically shouted.
Kanata looked to the closet and chuckling. "What do you think it is?" He help her back to her feet. "Maybe ... a mouse? A little furry mouse?" He said, grinning.
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Keanu nodded. "I'll be back in a jiff." He says, pulling out his car keys and leaving the hospital room. He saw Zeke's doctor and stopped him in the hallway asking him a few questions. Most of his questions revolved around Zeke's memory and if it was possible he could still lose his memories. After he got his answer he continued on to the grocery store like he said he would. He had the plan Victor Bryant put into motion but the more time he spent with Zeke and more so with Kaede he had started to form a new plan.
Kaede nodded and then looked back to Zeke. She put his hand to her cheek and starting to rub her cheek against his hand. She always loved his touch on her face. Slowly she began to think about Keanu's words. What if Zeke really lose some part of his memories? That would be bad. But at least she's assured that he didn't forgot about her. That's more than enough.
The lady at the reception counter looked at Meme with a bored expression. She was used to emotional outbursts inside the hospital.
"I would request you keep your voice to a low volume," she said, her tone conveying her boredom. "And then, tell us who you are searching for and how you are related to the patient."

Cara smiled at him. "Could be..." she said. "I'm not entirely sure... And how would a mouse get all the way up there?"

((@Firiel~san...Please don't let it be a mouse! Pretty please! *looks at you pleadingly*))
((Oh pokemon-senpai, I think it quite tempting to do that now. Oh little furry mouse, where are you~))

Kanata shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe climbing up to there." He leaning in to her. "What if there also mouse under your bed? Uhh ... that would be awful." He teased while starting to reached up to the shelf Cara looking into earlier.
"His name is Yusuke and he adopted me. He was just in a car accident." Meme said, trying to calm down but her heart nor allowing her.
((But Firiel~san...*looks at you pleadingly* A mouse is so anti-climatic..Can't we have little bird or something? Please? <out of context but...> I see a reversal in senpai-kouhai rules))

Cara blushed and looked down when Kanata leaned closer to her. His body radiated a warm heat and Cara could do only so much to not think of anything....Anything...
She took a deep breath. "There isn't.." she said, not very sure of her words. "I don't think there is..."

The nurse looked at Meme. Properly looked at Meme, for the first time in their entire conversation.
"You're Meme?" she asked.
Meme nodded. "Yes! Please let me see Yusuke!" She was dying too see him. He needed to know. She needed to tell him.
last edited over a year ago
The lady nodded briskly. "Follow me," she said, stepping out from behind the counter. She started walking, not waiting for Meme to follow.
"We've been waiting for you for a long time," she said.
((Yeah yeah, let's forgot about the senpai-kouhai things because we would argue without knowing end.))

Kanata laughed. "Let's check about it next time." He reached into the cupboard and gently pulled the small furry ball out of the cupboard. It was squirming in his grip and then it began chirping. "Oh, it's just a small bird. Why don't you find the torch since I already take the furry ball."
((xD We would... To be continued at a later hour?))

Cara's eyes brightened up as she came near the bird. It was so small and tiny. How could she have felt scared by its touch.
She ran a finger on its head. She nodded at Kanata, and began checking the other drawers.
Meme chased after the woman while Shiro decided to wait. He knew they needed some alone time.
The nurse led Meme to the room where Yusuke was kept. He was barely conscious with an intravenous drip sending blood into his body.
She walked up to Yusuke leaving Meme at the door. "You have a visitor," she whispered to him.

Yusuke raised his head slightly. "Me...me?" he asked.
Meme gasped at the sight of him and ran to his side. "Yusuke! Are you okay??"
Yusuke raised a hand to touch her cheek, but at the last moment decided otherwise. His hand fell limply to his side.
"Are you really here?" he asked. "Or am I dreaming again?"
Meme lifted his hand and put it against her damp warm cheek. "Yes! Yes, I'm really here. Yusuke!" Fresh tears were pouring from her eyes. "Oh Yusuke..."
((I will cry... TT_TT heart breaking reunion...))

Yusuke wiped a tear which was falling from Meme's eye. He tried to smile for her but it made him wince.
"Oh...good," he answered. "I've been dreaming about you so much...I thought it was another dream.. I'm sorry. For everything."
((Yeah yeah XD ))

Kanata nodded and watched her checking the other drawers. He gently stroked the bird's head and successful making it calm. "Have you found it yet?"
((*smirk smirk* I'll be waiting for you...xD xD))

Cara got up with a torchlight in hand. She'd finally found it.
"Yes!" she said, getting up. She walked back to Kanata and the bird. "Here," she said, handing it to him.
Meme shook her head, trying to stop crying as she pressed her cheek against his hand more. "No, it's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself. When I heard what happen...I...I felt my heart shatter into tiny pieces. I was so scared that I lost you."
Yusuke looked at her. The drug induced drowsiness dying out. He focused on Meme, on her words.
"I just wanted to keep you safe," he said, his voice husky. "But I don't think I'd want to live in a world without you..."
Meme hiccuped and nodded as she stared into his eyes. "Then don't...." She griped his hand tightly. "I don't think I can go on without you here with me..."
Yusuke smiled. "That should be my line...." he said.
He looked away for the moment. "But... How am I supposed to keep you safe then?"
Meme rested her hand on his cheek gently. "Don't worry. We will figure that out together okay?"
Yusuke touched her cheek gently and tugged a loose strand behind her ear. He half smiled.
"I love you so much, Meme," he said, softly.
Meme blushed deeply and knew that now was the right time to say. She needed to say it. "I....I love you too..." She said in almost a whisper.
Yusuke opened his mouth to say something. But before he could get a word out, the nurse who was waiting outside the room, poked her head in.
"Visiting hours are over," she said, impatiently. "Come back tomorrow."
Meme frowned sadly. She didn't want to leave but she knew she couldn't stay. She looked at him. "I-I'll come by tomorrow. Night." She rushed out the room, blushing deeply.
((*already run away for the next hour argument session*))

Kanata nodded and took the torch from her hand. He give her the bird before lit up the torch. He softly examined the bird. "Looks like the leg is hurt.." he muttered with a sad smile and stroking its head again.
Yusuke nodded, slightly and smiled. After Meme had left, he turned around and fell asleep.

Cara looked at the little bird, sadly. She stroked its wings. "You poor dear," she murmurred.
Meme grabbed shrio's hand and pulled him out. Shiro noticed how red her face was. He had a feeling he knew what happen but decided not to bother her about it.
((Timeskip, Dream~san?))
(Sure. To when? Next day?)
((Hmm..Next day. Or do you have something to add?))
((No, next day is good.))