Random Role Playing It Hurt When We Fell From Heaven

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 06:29PM
"Lucifer has a spy"

Four words was all it took. Those four words was all that was needed to spin a complete cycle of chaos in Heaven. Battles broke out between the minor angels and blood was shed and spilled upon the golden clouds on which the heaven lies. On Earth, in rained what seemed to be blood for seven days. No scientist could figure out a cause, or a theory that was logical enough to make any sense. Finally, the archangels decided to step in. Every angel who associated themselves with Lucifer were to be punished, and what better way than to cast them out of Heaven and down to Earth. Even angels that even seemed to be suspicious, along with the angels who were with Lucifer before he was sent down into hell, but werent sent with him at that time. As they were sent down to Earth, there feather were burned black and they wings were torn off. On Earth, the unknowing humans saw them as falling stars, meteor showers. Deep, small sized craters were left on the Earth from when they landed, and those who survived the fall had finally awaken. Some managed to keep a small amount of there power by grabbing a hand full of their feathers while falling, some still had there wings after they hit the ground, their feathers scorned with black. As a symbol of disgrace. It truly hurt....when we fell from heaven. And now it rains. The tears of the ones still in heaven and the falling had reached Earth.
-----------
Pow Pow! Now that the angels have landed on Earth, they'll have to live their lives as humans. They might even find some of the angels that were cast down with Lucifer millenniums ago. Enjoy!

Rules:
~*Rules*~
1. No god modding. Its a difference between that, and simply extending a fight.
2. Cursing and Sex is allowed
3. No killing without permission
4.That is all

Character Sheet For Angels:

Name:
Age (Or what age you appear to be):
Rank before falling from Heaven (Angel, Archangel,Principality, Authority, Strongholds, or Dominion):
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers (If you're one of the angels that managed to catch their feathers)
Other info/Past:

Character Sheet for Everything Else:
Name:
Race: (Human, angel, demon,):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio (Optional):
Extra:
last edited on Sep 07, 2014 at 07:16PM

Random Role Playing 1824 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1824

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Lacey watched intently as things were about to get fired up. She hoped that Ceceal didnt get to hurt, because from where she was, it looked like she was sort of dead.

Aktavious finally stepped forward as the orb shattered and he absorbed the energy from it. His eyes were trained on Dominic. "So you must be the savior they have been waiting for. Tell me, how does it feel to be in the presence of someone like myself?"

Dominic said nothing. In fact, he didnt even move a muscle. It was as if he was a statue. His expression was as blank as the color white, and his eyes were stuck on Aktavious for a moment. He glanced back, at Roukhan and Ceceal. Then at Tonphael and Lacey. And finally, at Melody. He held his hand out for her to take and waited for her.

over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Roukhan carefully lifts Ceceal up and then spreads his wings as he jumps far back. This was going to get fierce so he needed to get her out of the fighting range at the least.

Melody was slightly confused why he held his hand out towards. She jumps off of the energy platform she and Lacey had been standing on and quikly walks over to Dominic. The confusion and question were clear to read in her eyes as she took his hand.
Dominic smiled once more as she took his hand and turned his attention back to Aktavious again. They both began to glow with a strange but mysteriously beautiful light that outlined them. Now Melody would be the only one at that moment that would beable to feel his energy and how strong he was now. He was way out of Tonphael's league to say the least. And in a way, he wasnt the same person that he was before. He also gave her a small fraction of his energy, which amounted up to Lacey's power multiplied by 100. A power that would overwhelm anyone who wasnt ready for it. He knew that she was ready. He had no doubt in his mind. He kissed her hand before letting go. Then, he finally spoke. "Die."

Aktavious's eyes widened as his body cracked for a moment, and then started to be pierced with holes out of nowhere. "What...the hell....is this...." his arm obliterated itself, then his leg as he began to crumble. But then he looked up at the man that had just arrived. "Well played......" he smirked. "I'll find you soon enough....or better yet....you'll find me..."

Tonphael was at a lost for words completely. He didnt even know what to say to that. There had to be some sort of trick or tactic behind what just happened. Only then did he realize that the reason they couldnt sense Dominic's power was because he was on a completely different level than them all together.

Lacey felt herself be drained a little as she watched the person that they were struggling so much to defeat, be killed by...mere words?
To say she was overwhelmed was an understatement. So much power. She never had felt something like that before. It felt equel to the power a God would have. She was suprised when she felt a huge amount of energy flow into her body. She watched as the man they were having trouble to defeat just crumbled away infront of them. It was almost hard to believe this was happening. But knowing Dominic he could make miracles like this happen.

Roukhan sat down on the ground with Ceceal in his lap as he watched the scene infront of him. He was so glad Dominic was on their side. A shiver went down his spine as he remembered he was once on the other side. That could've been him. He was gratefull that it wasn't him. He carefully feels around Ceceal's body with one hand in search of broken bones.
Dominic nodded to himself in satisfaction as their enemy was defeated with ease. No one else had to get hurt. He turned around to look at everyone. They all seemed to be in reasonable condition.

Ceceal didnt exactly get off as easy as everyone else. Her ribs were broken, her spine was almost shattered, which meant that she wasnt unconscious, but in shock.

Tonphael scratched his head and looked to Dominic. "So, he'll be back? And that...wasnt even the real one. Just a dummy with a small portion of his power. What are we going up against here?"

"Something far more powerful than any type of Legion. We all need to train and get our abilities and skills sharpened. Push passed the barriers that black us." Dominic said.

"We? Us?" Tonphael asked dumbfoundedly. "Last time I checked, you just killed a guy with one word. And you're telling me that--"

"I havent broken by barriers yet." Dominic cut in. "My original body wasnt strong enough to contain the amount of energy that I forced myself to stress. Therefore, I was forced to shed that skin in order to beable to contain it. This guy isnt one to be joking around with. We have ten months to pull out every last bit of dormant power we have in us. This will be unlike anything we've ever faced before, so we'll have to give it more than all we've got."

Lacey had went over to where they were, and nodded. "Right...." judging by things went, she definitely needed some training and meditation. She needed to get in touch with her overall inner spirit and bring out its full extent.

"From here on out, you all will be paired up with one another for suitability. Lacey and Tonphael. Roukhan and Ceceal. Pup and Melody. I'll be sleep for the next ten months. Maybe." Dominic said to them.
last edited over a year ago
Melody grinned slightly in amusement as she was paired with Pup. Not that she minded. He was great company and such a sweetheart. Plus he knew alot of things. "Lazy much?" She said teasingly as Dominic said he was just going to sleep.

Roukhan hands started to shake and he held her closer. His face turned pale as wel as he rests his forhead against hers. A broken spine was not something you could recover from easily. You could lose an arm or an eye but a spine was something you should be carefull about. She could wake up, but who knows with what damage. She could be paralized or even worse. Some tears escaped his eyes as he softly kisses her lips. "Please, wake up Ceceal...."
"After each two months, we'll meet up and see how much progress we've went through before going back to our training." Dominic glanced back at Roukhan. "She'll be fine." he said, sure of it. "That thing inside of her wont allow her to die with damage like that. I made sure that i reduced my force to its minimum." he said before turning to Melody with a smirk. "Lazy? Alright then. Let's switch things up a bit. You and me will be a pair as well. Me and Pup will just switch out."

Lacey knelt down beside Roukhan and Ceceal and bit her lips slightly. Dominic said she was going to be alright...but how was he so sure? But that's when she remembered that...he, herself, and Ceceal all had the same thing. "He's right..." she said quietly to Roukhan as she laid her hand on his shoulder.

Tonphael glanced at Lacey. "Well, this should be interesting."
Still Roukhan wasn't completely convinced she would be fine. How the hell could he know something like that. It wasn't his crushed body. And this is deffinantly not a minimum. Rage started to build up inside of him and his eyes turned a deep red. He seemed to snap back though as Lacey puts her hand on his shoulder. A sigh escapes his lips. "I hope..." I won't forgive him if she's not going to be fine. He adds in his mind.

Melody looked at Roukhan with worry in her eyes but both he and Ceceal were strong. They'll get through this, Roukhan emotionally and Ceceal physically. Her attention snapped back to Dominic as he said he was going to pair with her as well. Just great. That meant bruises. Alot of them. "If I have to...." She says with a soft smile before wrapping her arms around his neck. "I missed you."
Lacey looked up at Tonphael and smiled. "Well, it'll be a nice experience to learn from each others fighting styles."

Tonphael nodded. "Yeah."

Dominic smiled and wrapped his arms around her before kissing her softly. "I missed you as well..." Then he remembered something. "Remind me to make an exorcism tonight okay? It's something important." he said. He trusted that she would remind him either way. Then he remembered something else and he looked at her and blinked. "When....was the last time we went to work...."

Melody smiled as she nodded. She really had missed those lips and his arms around her. And his voice ofcourse. And his smile. Just everything. But then her eyes widened and she lets her forhead hit his chest. "When the school was blown up.... I think I'm going to get fired." She said with a groan.

Roukhan carefully stoof back up while holding Ceceal bridal style. "I thought you already were. I believe Jakovan said something about an other teacher."

She sighs deep. "That was to be expected." She knew she couldn't have gone to work in situations like this. But she had really loved her job and now... "Well, I guess I won't be having time for a job anyway."
over a year ago werandy said…
o.o no one answered me )))
(the fight's over now so I guess you can jump in somewhere :) though I have to go now and i won't be on till next day. So bye bye.))
((Yeah, what she said ^^ XD))

Dominic sighed and groaned slightly. "Well, i probably still have my job at the cafe hopefully. I know the manager probably is going nulooking for me." he scratched the back of his head. "I guess I wont be seeing the kids anymore then. After the first time I....." his mind flashed back to when he first started losing control of himself. He could've...."I dont think I would want to be there in case something went down..."

Lacey looks at him and frowned slightly and glanced at at Melody. She already knew what was on his mind. It was a little obvious in a way to her. For one thing, Dominic had sort of became like a brother to her. It was a pretty nice feeling.

Tonphael stretched. "So...I guess this'll be the last conversation we have before we meet up again two months from now?" It was sort of...well, saddening really, because they were like a family to him. But then again, a few months were nothing compared to a few thousands of years.
Melody reaches up and gently caresses Dominic's cheek with her hand. She smiles sweetly as she stands on her tippy toes and gives him a small peck on the lips. "Don't think about that too much. Everyone is fine. Though you are probably right that we both shouldn't go there anymore."

Roukan nods at Tonphael's question. "I guess so." It was strange but he almost felt.... Sad to leave these people for such a, in his eyes, short period of time. Strange. But he decided it was probably something else he was feeling so he ignored it.
Dominic nodded and sighed. "We cant put them in any immediate changer thats for sure. So keeping our distance would be the best idea. But we'll beable to keep tabs on it just in case anything threatens its well being."

Tonphael looked up at the sky and smiled. Another day won by them. He could only pray that that would be there path.
Melody nodded and then looks around at the rest. A small smile graces her lips but her eyes looked kinda sad. "So this is goodbye for now."

Even though he wasn't feeling well at all Roukhan still managed to give her a smile. "For now. We'll see eachother again soon. 2 months is almost nothing."
Dominic nodded. He turned around and started walking off. "And Roukhan, keep an eye on Ceceal." He said. "We'll see you guys in two months. Come on Pup, Melody."

Pup yawned as he dug out of the ground. "Alirght..." he said sleepily. "I'm taking a nap when we get to wherever we're going..."

Lacey nodded and glanced at Tonpahel. "All right, lets get going then partner." She said as she summoned up a platform for them. "2 months it is then."

"Right." Tonphael says as he scratched his head.
Melody giggles slightly as Pup finally comes out of his hiding place. She leans down and lifts him up in her arms. "There you are. Go take a nap already. I'll carry you." She says as she follows Dominic.

Roukhan just nodsat what Dominic said. "Ofcourse." He walks off into an other direction, still carrying Ceceal. Though he couldn't help himelf as he looks back with a smirk on his face at Tonphael. "Hey, don't forget she's a pure shrine maiden. Keep her pure will you? It'll be good to have atleast one fully pure maiden, right Melody?"

Melody's eyes widened as she blushed furiously. "S-Shut up!"

Roukhan just chuckles as he turns around and walks off again.
Dominic couldt help but chuckle. "Dont forget, she's like Ceceal. They both have their own demons so I would be so fast to classify her as pure." he said to them as they kept walking.

Lacey blushed slightly and laughed nervously. "I'll see you guys in two months."

Tonphael just sighed. "Since when did he become the ignorant one? That was Raphael's job." he said with a smirk on his face while shaking his head. "Dont be two rough on Ceceal. You might break her. And i'm not talking about fighting either." he started laughing.

Pup yawned in Melody's arm and was fast asleep.

Roukhan laughs as well as he looks back for one final time. "I'll try though I won't promise a thing." It was crazy how attached he has gotten to these people. It felt strange but.... He liked it. His wings appeared out of his back and with one powerfull flap he shot up into the sky.

Melody softly pets Pup's head as she continous to follow Dominic. "These are going to be two long months."
o.o))
Dominic shook his head. "Not if we dont think about how long we'll be gone." he said. "It'll breeze by quicker than you think it will, trust me."

Lacey couldnt help but glance back one last time. It was like she has been with them for centuries. And it felt so natural to her that it made her smile.

Ceceal spine and ribs could be heard popping and putting themselves back together in a healing process. Her breathing picked up for a quick moment as the pain from it was bearable enough for her not to stir or scream unconsciously.
((There must be space enough now to jump in somewhere ^^))

Melody smiles slightly and nods. She holds Pup with one arm close to her while with her other hand she takes Dominic's hand gently. "If you say so."

Roukhan flinched slightly as he heard her bones pop back. It was a good sign but still he didn't like the sound of it. Quikly he arrived at his earth home and lands infront of the door. He opens it and emmidiatly walks upstairs to his own room. Gently and most of all carefully he lays Ceceal down on the bed. He sits down on a chair next to the bed as he holds her hand. He could only hope she'll wake up quikly.
can one of you help work me in please??))
Name: Moka
Age NA
Race: Angel
Appearance: he can from armor over him so there will be armored and unarmored
Personality: sweet.kinda. abit crazy
Dislikes: himself
Bio: (i like to tell bio's in later posts)
Power: he can from armor around him stopping about any from hurting him

(( this pic is him unarmored))
Name: Moka
Age NA 
Race: Angel 
Appearance:  he can from armor over him so there wil
and this is him armored up for a fight))
and this is him armored up for a fight))
((That'll work.))

Dominic was glad to have her hand in his. He lifted to his lips and kissed it gently. "Let's go...." He smiled before they both disappeared from the area.
----

Ceceal bit her lip as more of her bones began to rearrange and put them back together. Her breathing had picked up again, but slowed down just as it did last time. She was in pain for a moment, but then a sign of relief began to come to her face after a moment.
((I don't know how to help to get you in though XP))

Melody blushed slightly as he kissed her hand and nods. She had the feeling these two months were going to fly over in no time.
~~~~

Roukhan lifted her hand and gave it a soft kiss before putting it down again. He quikly walks to the bathroom where he makes a piece of cloth wet with cold water and then walks back. Gently he lays the cloth on her forhead and sits back down.
please i need help in ))
((I dont either XD))

They appeared in a wide area covered in luxurious green grass and a healing hot spring that was almost connected to a waterfall. Dominic smiled. "It's been a long while since i've been here...."
--------

A soft smile came across Ceceal's face when Roukhan placed the cold and wet rag on her forehead. Her breathing steadied out and slowed back to a normal pace. It felt nice, and finally helped her body relax.
((Letting a character jump in is difficult X( ))

Melody looked around with curious eyes and a smile on her face. It was so quiet here and the surroundings were simple but oh so beautifull. "Where are we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roukhan smiled slightly as well as he saw her smile. Good. Gently he strokes her hair while humming a soft lullaby. He had thought himself that lullaby to keep Jakovan calm in stormy nights since he was possibly the only demon that got scared of thunder. He smiled more at the memory.
((I know right XD But we can also make another character right?))

Dominic looked at the tall trees that reached for the sky. "We're at my at my old training grounds. Also the place where I had been born." he said and looked over at her before looking up at the blue sky. It felt good to finally be back. Though this wasnt his actual home, it felt like it was.
-------

After a few minutes passed, Ceceal opened her eyes slowly as she mumbled something. Everything was spinning , but slowly coming into focus as it was suppose to.
((That's also a good idea. But I g2g now XP))

Melody's eyes widened slightly in suprise at his words. He was born HERE? She looked around again and she could easily guess why he choose this place. It was so spacious and quiet. Indeed a perfect training area. "So... Let's get started I guess."
~~~~~~

Roukhan gently takes a hold of her hand again as he notices her waking up. "Ceceal. Sweetheart. Are you alright?" He spoke softly and calm. He could understand how disorientated she was probably feeling.
sad
v,v ))
((Awww....be back soon XD))

Dominic shrugged. "No rush. You've had it rough today. I think you should rest and make sure your energy as at it's peak and ready for disposal." He pointed at a large tent that was set up . All they would have to do was put it up when they were about to train.
-------------

"R-Roukhan...." Ceceal looked in the direction where she could here his voice. As everthing came into focus, she smiled as she saw him. "My love...." It was her lover....he had stuck by her side. It made her feel happy.
((Soon enough? XD))

Melody smiled as she was slightly relieved they weren't going to train right away, she is tired even though she wouldn't admit it right away. "Sounds like a plan." She glances at his arm and gently runs her and up it. "I'm glad I got to see you back in one piece again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roukhan sighed in relief as a large smile appeared on his face. He lifts her hand up and gives it a firm kiss before laying her palm against his cheek. "Yeah, I'm here." He couldn't have been more relieved that she was herself. But then he tensed up as he heard a small sound coming from the living room though he quikly relaxed. "Jakovan." He called out and soon a boy walked into the room.

Jakovan frowned as he saw a woman laying like that in Roukhan's bed and he frowned even more as he felt the connection between them. They had bonded. He was curious why. That wasn't Melody.

Roukhan saw the confusion in the boy's eyes and he simply smiled and shrugged. "Will you do me a favor and get her something to drink? And something to eat as well."

The boy nodded in reply. "Sure thing, dad." He said as he walked out of the room again.
((Lmao XD Eeeeeh, maybe))

Ceceal's eyes glazed over slightly. "Dad...." but then they widened and she looked at him. "DAD!?" she exclaimed. But that caused her to cough slightly, though she didnt mind. Something she did mind was that her head was killing her. It felt as if it was splitting open. But there was no way she was going to tell him about that....she didnt want to constantly be worrying him. --I know you can hear me girly....-- Ceceal almost tensed up at the sound of the voice in her head. She was there....
-------------

Dominic fell back and laid on the soft grass and looked up at her in smile. "I'm glad I got to see you again..." he said. "At some point, I didnt think i was going to beable to make it there in time. I had lost hope in myself at that time. But when Pup told me that everything okay, I felt a fire burn that I havent felt in a while ya know..." he let out a sigh. "And I wont let myself lose hope ever again..."
((Oh come on XD In needed some sleep!))

Roukhan smiled apologetically as he caresses the back of her hand with his thumb. "Calm down. He's not my biological son. He's an orphan. Some demons tend to abandon their children when they are too weak. It happends alot in the higher ranks. Jakovan was one of them, kicked out at the age of 4. I took him in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody smiled down at him. "I'm glad to hear that." Gently she lays Pup down on the grass before laying down on the grass next to Dominic. She stared at the sky for awhile with a smile on her face.
((Lol, sleep eh? I GUESS I can take that. X:P))

Ceceal felt herself ease as he said that it wasnt his actual son. She knew that there were demons like that almost everywhere. But for Roukhan to be was warm hearted as he was to do that for Jakovan warmed her heart as well." she stirred for a moment, but then relaxed. --Heh, an orphan? Well he has a right to be one if he's that weak--. She shook her head lightly. "Shut up...." she said in a below whisper voice.
-------

Dominic looked over at her. It made him happy to see that beautiful smile of hers. He took her hand in his and tangled his fingers with hers as he looked up at the sky as well. It was a beautiful blue, and perfect for the scenery..
Roukhan smiled more as he saw her relax but then frowned as she shook her head and said that. It was a whisper but still he had heared it. But then he realized who she must be talking to and his eyes filled with worry. "Is she still there?" He asked refering to the darker being inside of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody tightend the grip on his hand slightly. It felt so good to be finally be able to touch him again. Deciding only touching his hand wasn't enough she snuggles up closer and lays her head on his chest.
Ceceal hesitated for a moment as he had asked her about the darker being that she held. She gulped slightly, but forced herself to nod. --Awww, look at Ceceal, bowing to the will of a demon male. I wonder what the higher authorities of your broken heaven would think.-- She looked away from him for a moment. "Shut...up..." she repeated in the same quiet voice, but with more authority.
--------

Dominic wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "I cant remember the last time I was able to hold you with me like this...." he said with a chuckle. Once he thought about it, they were two busy fighting every thing that came around to have any time to spend with each other.
Roukhan sighs slightly at her answer. He had hoped so badly that the darker being would've been gone. But he guessed it was dumb for him to just presume it would dissapear like that.

Jakovan walks back into the room. In his hands a tray with one glass of water, one glass of orange juice, two pieces of toast, bacon, eggs and two pieces of fruit. "Here you go." He says as he puts the tray on the night stand.

Roukhan chuckles softly. "I said something to eat, not the whole food cabin."

Jakovan just folds his arms. "She was wounded right? Then she needs enough food to strengthen back up. Though...." He rubs the back of his neck slightly nervous. "The kitchen is a mess at the moment."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A soft sigh escapes Melody's lips as she closes her eyes and smiles. "I can't remember either. Though it feels great to be finally be able to hold you again. It's good not to think about fights and deaths for a little while..."
guess i cant join...))
Ceceal put her hand to her head and took the glace of water. Her hand was trembling and she spilled a little as she put it to her lips and took small sips. --What's wrong girly? Can keep your fear bottled in?-- Her grip on the glass tightened instantly and it shattered, causing shards to be lodged into her hand.
---------

Dominic nodded. "Yeah. It's peaceful here. This place can take your mind off of even the worst of your problems if you're willing to let it. I was always so relaxed when I used to come here. I havent been here in so long that i...almost forgot how it felt."
((........))
((Not true. It would be the perfect time to join in. Just make a post and i'll get two of my characters to help out.))
((I'll make a character for you to meet up with. Wait just a second ^^))

Roukhan frowned in worry as he saw her trembeling hand and his eyes widened as she broke the glass. Gently he takes her hand, sighing slightly as he sees the glass stuck in her hand. "This might hurt a little." He said as he nails grew so he could pick the glass out of her hand. He worked as carefull as he could not to hurt her.

In the meanwhile Jakovan had walked into the bathroom and came back with a towel and a bottle of desinfectant. He puts it one the nightstand as well and leaves the room. He didn't know why but something was inside that woman that gave him the chills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We should come here more often. Places like this really clear your mind." Melody says and then yawns. Only now she felt how tired she actually was.
Ceceal didnt seem to be worried about the pain of him pulling the glass out at all. In fact, her skin had already numbed itself. She just looked over at a wall or something so she wouldnt have to look at him. She was ashamed that she couldnt keep the second essence inside of her under control. "I'm...i'm sorry..."
-----------

Dominic kissed her head. "You're right about that. You should get some sleep okay? You're body is most likely exhausted from the mass amounts of energy that you disposed. It'll be best for you to get as much rest as you can okay?"
Roukhan quikly finished pulling the glass out and makes the towel slightly wet with disinfectant. Gently he puts it on her hand. He puts his other hand on her cheek and moves her face to look at him. He had a sweet smile on his face. "Don't worry, my dear. I won't leave you no matter what. We'll figure out what to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody nods slightly. But she didn't want to sleep. She was afraid when she would wake up he'll be gone again. That all the fights and pain were real but he wasn't... "Promise me you'll be here when I wake up."
Name: Richia Vulra
Race: (Human, angel, demon,): Demon
Appearance: Pic.
Personality: Complete opposite of Roukhan. She's a daredevil. Doesn't care about people nor family. Manipulative. Sly. A real demon.
Dislikes: ???
Bio: She's Roukhan's younger sister but is his complete opposite. She doesn't really have a good bond with him anymore since he changed from bad to good.
Extra:
Name: Richia Vulra
Race: (Human, angel, demon,): Demon
Appearance: Pic.