Random Role Playing It Hurt When We Fell From Heaven

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 06:29PM
"Lucifer has a spy"

Four words was all it took. Those four words was all that was needed to spin a complete cycle of chaos in Heaven. Battles broke out between the minor angels and blood was shed and spilled upon the golden clouds on which the heaven lies. On Earth, in rained what seemed to be blood for seven days. No scientist could figure out a cause, or a theory that was logical enough to make any sense. Finally, the archangels decided to step in. Every angel who associated themselves with Lucifer were to be punished, and what better way than to cast them out of Heaven and down to Earth. Even angels that even seemed to be suspicious, along with the angels who were with Lucifer before he was sent down into hell, but werent sent with him at that time. As they were sent down to Earth, there feather were burned black and they wings were torn off. On Earth, the unknowing humans saw them as falling stars, meteor showers. Deep, small sized craters were left on the Earth from when they landed, and those who survived the fall had finally awaken. Some managed to keep a small amount of there power by grabbing a hand full of their feathers while falling, some still had there wings after they hit the ground, their feathers scorned with black. As a symbol of disgrace. It truly hurt....when we fell from heaven. And now it rains. The tears of the ones still in heaven and the falling had reached Earth.
-----------
Pow Pow! Now that the angels have landed on Earth, they'll have to live their lives as humans. They might even find some of the angels that were cast down with Lucifer millenniums ago. Enjoy!

Rules:
~*Rules*~
1. No god modding. Its a difference between that, and simply extending a fight.
2. Cursing and Sex is allowed
3. No killing without permission
4.That is all

Character Sheet For Angels:

Name:
Age (Or what age you appear to be):
Rank before falling from Heaven (Angel, Archangel,Principality, Authority, Strongholds, or Dominion):
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers (If you're one of the angels that managed to catch their feathers)
Other info/Past:

Character Sheet for Everything Else:
Name:
Race: (Human, angel, demon,):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio (Optional):
Extra:
last edited on Sep 07, 2014 at 07:16PM

Random Role Playing 1824 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1824

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
A light of flames blasted down into the school the school almost immediately after everyone had began to evacuate. The impact blasted everything everything in the vicinity of the school apart, and a woman with a hood began to walked through the destruction, a trail of fire following in her wake. Her wings were different from any other angel. They were a dim white that led up to a dark, almost black grey. Her eyes glowed for a moment as she looked around. "This is where you've been found...attempting to fool the heavens by blending in with mortal beings?"

Dominic could feel the immense pressure of the power that came from the woman.....Javelin Lokiolis....Angel of Wrath.....
A light of flames blasted down into the school the school almost immediately after everyone had began
over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
The kids screamed and the teachers tried their best to lead them away from the school as fast as possible even though there was already a street distance between them and the school. Melody just stared at the wrecked burning building that was a school seconds ago. What was happening..... She knew it had something to do with Dominic but..... God, she just hoped he was okay.... She hadn't noticed she was staring at the building the whole time untill Jake suddenly pulled her hand.

Jakovan almost couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the school being blasted down. That angel was death serieus and he was almost sure she would come for him afterward finishing with the fallen. it would be too dangerous to go with the rest of the school. They'll be fine if he didn't went along with him. So he gave Pup to one of the teachers and ran back. But along the way he found Ms.Harper staring at the building. Did she know about the Fallen?.... He softly pulled her hand. "Teacher, you have to go..."

Melody just nodded slightly. She couldn't stay. The kids needed her.... "Alright. Come on." And quikly she went back to the other group. Little did she notice as Jakovan instead of going with her walked back towards the school grounds.
"What do you have to say to defend yourself....Dominic....." Javelin, Angel of Wrath, spoke with a sternness to her voice that shook the air.

Dominic almost fell to his knees at the pressure of her power. "I can say that I have nothing to do with what has happened to heaven. I'm just as innocent as almost every other angel that was cast down. You're making a mistake Iolis...."

Javelin glared. "Dont you dare address me as if i'm your equal. You've did enough harm already to the heavens, and you speak as if you have the right to live? You will be judged by my hand."

"Sorry, but i'm not sure if I follow you. I know we're not equals. Not in ranking. We never were. But we were as divine beings. We were friends. Close friends. And i'll be set to eternal damnation if i'm going to just sit by idly and let you attempt to punish me like i'm some lesser creation that thyself." Dominic's wings burst from his back in a shine of ice.
Jakovan was sneaking closer to the school grounds when he suddenly felt a great pressure pushing him backwards. He fell to the ground with a soft thud and landed hard on his butt. Softly he groaned. Man, that girl was strong. Was that just her talking?! He almost was afraid to find out what would happen if she actually started fighting. He stood up and walked a bit closer but stayed hidden though he could see what was going on. He saw the Fallen angel's wings appear. Ice type huh. Interesting.
Dominic's eyes changed into it's fallen angel green and black. Truth was.....he wasnt sure about how things were about to happen. The odds were more than against him. A fallen angel.....about to fight the angel of wrath itself. Didnt sound like a good idea to most. But he had to try.

"Tell me. Do you really think you have even the slightest chances of laying even a speckle of dirt on me? You shall surrender now this instant. Or face grave consequences." Javelin spoke.

"There's no way i'm surrendering. We both know that." Dominic responded.

"Very well, enough talk then." Javelin disappeared in a fury of fire, and Dominic was suddenly flying back. She appeared from seemingly all directions and started her attack. Her movements were quick and powerful. After a combination of attacks she spun and kicked Dominic downwards, sending him flying into the ground. Her movements were so quick that she was already flying towards him before he hit.

On impact with the ground, Dominic managed to use his abilities to atleast buy him some time. He was already injured, and those attacks quickly began to take a tole. As he hit the ground, large spikes of ice burst up from it in numerous numbers.

Javelin flew past straight into them. They seemed to have no effect. They shattered before even coming in contact with her skin, and she smashed straight into Dominic. The ground ripped to pieces as her attack connected with his body. +
Jakovan was watching the fight with open mouth. She's so strong and fast. The fallen can't even keep up with her movements. No wonder she's the angel of wrath. He had no intention of helping the fallen even in the slightest but there was no doubt she would be after him when she ended the fallen's life. And he would be in even greater trouble..... Though there was not much he could do. He couldn't fight nor run so all he did was watch.
Dominic coughed up blood as all of the air was knocked out of him. There was nothing he could do but endure. He had to find out something, and fast. He didnt even have time to feel pain before he felt a hand go over his face.

Javelin grabbed his face and threw him into the air. She flew up with him and grabbed him by the throat. She held him there in the air. "Forfeit....." she commanded.

"No......" Dominic managed to sputter. "Never....."

Javelin grimaced. "Why must you make this difficult?" she asked with traces of impatience and....sadness maybe? She launched him towards the ground at break neck speed.

Dominic managed to rebalance himself and somewhat soften his impact, though it still took more than enough damage. In fact, the impact produced so much damage that small explosions set off in the area, and flames covered certain places on the ground. He pushed himself back to his feet with great effort. He struggled to keep his balance, his clothes now torn, and his bandages now burned away. His wings crumbled.

Javelin stared down at him. She didnt understand....her power was greater than his, but yet, he still decided to fight her....he was already injured, but he still went against her instead of just surrendering...and now his wings had crumbled and he still stood before her....What was his purpose? What in gods name was driving him? Pushing him so far? She just couldnt...understand.
Jakovan jumped to the side as an explosion set off a little bit too close for his liking. The strength of the angel of wrath was more powerfull then must high demons. She's one of the most dangerous angels alive. But still this normal fallen was able to endure so many of her hits. He should've been dead already. Though looking at the state of his body death was closer by for him then he thought. Still he continoud to fight and stand up against her. It almost made him respect the fallen angel in the slightest.... You should just go away now. When they are done with eachother they'll come after you and I do not want to clean the mess that'll make. A voice in his head said. He sighed slightly. To bad, he wanted to see the end of this. But fine, he'll leave. He shouldn't disobey his upper. Quikly he turned around and sneaked away.
As Jakovan began to sneak away, a ring of what seemed to be clear flames appeared around in a wide area, blocking his escape route, and any others. Though she stared and kept her eyes on Dominic, she spoke to Jakovan. "My senses outclass yours you filthy unholy being." Her seemed voice put pressure on the gravity around them. "You WILL NOT beable to slip from my grasps."

Dominic was forced to his knees in his weakened state by the heavy gravity. He clenched his fist.

"It is pointless. You are out matched and clearly outclassed. And you, demon child, will have your judgement next." Javelin spoke, but then her eyes widened at a sight.

Despite his weakened state, and despite his wings crumbling away, Dominic began to force himself to his feet under the pressure. "Y-you're not done here." he spoke when he stood up. "I'm.....still standing arent I? And that kid.....has done nothing wrong.....he saved the numerous children that you would've so carelessly killed upon your arrival......and I wont let you hurt him....." he said. "Not as long as i'm still.....standing....and breathing..."

Javelin stared down at him in almost shock. Were her ears playing tricks on her, was her mind deceiving her? Dominic.....once a great angel, defending a demon child as a fallen? "Preposterous insight!" her voice raged. Her eyes seethed with wrath. "You be cast down upon this earth, you betray heaven, and now you defend a tainted demonic being!? Have you no dignity left!?"

Dominic gave a strained and panting laugh. "It's hard to explain, especially to you, someone who's so caught up in her own selfish honor and pride to see the innocence of someone who was once her brother in battle. I had no part in any of this spy business, and i'm sticking by my words."

Javelin just stared at him. It was unbelievable! He spoke to her as if he was her equal, STILL! As if he wasnt already beaten! No matter how many times she'd already knocked him down, he just kept getting back up! "Very well then....." she held her hand out to the side, and a swarm of raging flames formed a spear. "Then I shall end you now."
Jakovan was forced down to his knees by the pressure of gravity. It hurted. Alot. But then his eyes widened as he listened to Dominic's words. Was the fallen.... Protecting him? No, that couldn't be right. Not even a fallen would help a demon like him, nomatter how old he was or what deeds he had done, no fallen would protect him. But this one still did. It just didn't make any sense..... He then seemed to snap back to reality as he saw Javelin form a spear of flames to attack Dominic. He didn't know why he reacted the way he did but he just felt the urge to use the little strength he had left to use himself as a distraction. So he did. Scaly dark green wings appeared from his back, a sharp tail appeared, his ears grew pointy and longer and his eyes started to glow a fierce red. With all his strength he launced himself forward with a flap of his wings, straight towards her arm wich held the spear. His hands turned into sharp claws as he slashed at Javelin's arm.
Javelin grabbed the demon child by the throat. Now this was ridiculous! Were they protecting each other? This was unheard of! "You dare attempt to attack me!?" she pulled back her spear and released him. She stepped back enough to thrust the spear at him. As soon as it was about to seemingly pierce the child, a hand came between them, and....stopped it? No..that was impossible!

The palm of Dominic's hand had stopped the spear, and now the power from it was going haywire. He now held Jakovan under his right arm. Something had changed. It seemed as if he had no wings for a moment, but still was able to be right there, in the sky. But then shady black wings could be seen. His eyes were a darker shade of green. A thick ice was wrapped around the arm that was connected to the hand that was blocking the spear, and at the wrist, a snake's mouth was opened so that it looked like it was consuming the rest of his arm. He grimaced and his hand clinched into a fist, causing the spear of wrathful flames to disperse and disappear. His hand was slightly scorched.

Javelin stood there...dumbfounded. This power that she felt coming from him....and were those....small horns coming from his head? She didnt have time to contemplate what was happening before she found herself being grabbed by the arm, a slung towards the ground. She crashed and drug through the crust of the earth before coming to a stop.
Jakovin had his eyes closed when the spear was about to pierce him. He knew this would've happend but when he felt an arm wrap around him his eyes shot open. The fallen was holding him? Protecting him again? And the power that he felt radiating off of Dominic was even stronger then before. He gasped as the angel of wrath was being trown deep into the earth. "Wow...." Was everything he managed to say.
"You should've have come back....you could've gotten yourself hurt..." Dominic spoke. His voice sounded as if two of him were speaking in sync. One in a normal voice, the other in a growling whisper. He was becoming more....demon like? No....that wasnt it....it was something close, but so far away. He stared down at the area where he had thrown Javelin into the ground. He knew that it was going to take a bit more than that to defeat the angel or wrath.
last edited over a year ago
Jakovin stared up at Domonic with wide eyes. What was happening to this fallen. This wasn't normal at all. He couldn't help but shiver at hearing his voice. Was he turning into something else? It sure felt like it.... He was going to inform his upper about this. He'll know what was happening. He hoped at least.
Javelin shot from her crash sight and into the air and stopped at equal height. One of her wings were slightly torn and her cloak was no longer with her. Her eyes seethed with rage. What had just happened? Was she really just thrown to the side with such ease by a....she looked at him. What was we? She still felt the presence of a fallen angel, but his was extremely mixed and far more foreign. "What....are you?"

Dominic stared at her. He gave no answer to what he was, and remained silence.

"Did you not here me Dominic!?" Javelin pushed on. "I asked you a question and expect an answer right no--" She stopped speaking all together when she found herself face to face with him. She didnt know what was happening, but....no matter how much she tried to speak, she couldnt. No matter how bad she wanted to look a way, she just couldnt. No while staring into the eyes of something so....unknown.

"I am Dominic....Fallen Angel of Solitude and Silence....and now you shall be the one being judged....with the sentence of an eternal grave." He lifted his hand and a liquid green ice form spun around them. He pulled back as if he was about to strike.

Javelin shut her eyes tight. She didnt know why. She just knew at the moment that she had underestimated her opponent. She let pride blind her. And now the angel of wrath was going to be no more. She felt a thump on her forehead and her heart dropped. Had she.....died? Had she disgraced herself? But wait....she opened her eyes slowly and found that everything had stopped. And he had.....thumped her in the forehead?

Dominic's fingers had connected with her forehead in a thumping motion. But when she had opened her eyes, he was already long gone. He walked a circle around the open field with Jakovin still under his arm.
Jakovin almost couldn't believe what had happend. One moment it looked he was going to kill the woman with his new strenght and then he just.... thumped her forhead? And now he was just walking in circles with him still in his arms. What kind of joke was that? Slowly his wings and tail dissapeard and his eyes stopped glowing. There was no need to stay in his demon form. He looks up at Dominic, or the fallen angel of solitude and silence. "Hey..... What are you doing?.... Why giving yourself such a weird name?.... I don't understand...." Instead of a demon he now really looked like a vulnerable little kid with how carefull he was talking.
Dominic remained silent for a moment. But then he spoke. "She will no longer beable to speak. For the time being atleast. There is nothing strange about my title child. It is new found abilities that sought and came to me. As for what I am doing at this moment. I'm giving other angels that might travel here to find me or you, to keep their distance away from the school. That is being recreated to its former form now as we speak. The power of wrath has been silenced. And now to you." he put him to his feet. "You shall stall the others and evade any questions involving the incident. If that isnt possible, tell them that it was a fire that is still being put to rest at this moment."
Jakovin only nodded. This man truly wasn't what he had first thought he was. He was much more frightening and powerfull then a fallen angel should be. He would be a very dangerous opponent if something were to happen.... He turned around and started running towards the open field where all the people in school would be. How the hell was he going to report this to his upper later he wondered....

On a rooftop, a couple of blocks away from the school, sat a man with a slight grin on his face. His dark red eyes had been watching the fight between the two angels with interest. No wonder he could feel all that power from miles away. That fight was a clash between two very powerfull angels. He then looked at Jakovin running towards the open field. He runs his hand through his blonde hair as he sighed. He was going to ask the little demon all about the fight and the two angels later. And he would ask about the little kid's 'mission' and how it was going. Only a little bit longer. He only had to wait a little bit longer.
((Sorry it took me so long to respond, I kinda got stuck between hours trying to find out if I could go home for Thanksgiving.....frustrating.....))

Dominic glanced at his hand as he held it up to his eyes. They were more....claw like now. He would've been wondering what was going on if this had happened a little sooner before he started getting his ass handed to him by Javelin. But it didnt matter now. He took in a deep breath of air and closed his eyes as he kept a restrain on the enormous bubbles of power that were boiling inside of him. He could've killed the Angel of Wrath if he was tempted to....but yet....he didnt. And he was grateful for being able to restrain himself. He let the power that he contained mellow down as he retook his human state. When he opened his eyes, they were a faint, dark golden shade of yellow, before returning to their original color. He flexed his hand and looked around for a moment, then glanced back at the direction of the location that the battle had been held in. It was a lot to take in. Well, it was at first anyways. He looked up as he felt a smaller pressure of energy, and saw a severely injured Antony come falling from the sky, trying to keep his balance on one wing.

Antony fell and landed on the ground at Dominic's feet. His left wing was torn half way and the right one had holes burned through it. "You've managed to send off the Angel of Wrath!?" he asked both interestingly and dumbfoundedly. "I will not tell a lie, I am impressed.....but what of the children's place of learning?" Just moments ago, he had felt the presents of a.....demon lord AND a fallen angel? It was more than frightening.. And a much smaller demonic essence that just had left. But that power.....was that from.....Dominic?

"It was completely obliterated in Javelin's arrival, but it's currently being restored to its former structure. Its going to take a little more time....." Dominic answered with a sigh. "I've sent the demon child Jakovin to cover the situation with the people. On the other hand....you're in critical condition. You should lay low from the battle field for a while until your wounds can heal...."

Antony nodded but stared at him for a moment. His voice.....was.....he couldnt even explain it. Terrifying. What had happened in his battle with the Angel of Wrath?....

Dominic cleared his throat and spoke again, this time, his voice also returned to normal. "Are you alright? You seem a little distant as well...."

Antony shook his head, and it took him a short while to notice that he was....trembling. But now that Dominic's voice had returned to normal, he felt back to normal. Well atleast, half normal, considering the condition of his body. "Yes, i am fine. I shall go take myself to the healing waters that i've managed to create.....and you should get back to the others people as well."

Dominic nodded, "Will do. We shall speak again later?"

Antony nodded. And from there, they parted ways. Dominic going to the others, and Antony to the healing waters in an unknown location.
((Don't worry about it :) ))

Melody sighed in relief as she saw Jakovin running towards them on the open field. Emmidiatly she grabbed his ear. "Where were you?! We were worried SICK!"

Jakovin pouted slightly as he pulled his ear away from her vicious grip. He softly rubbed his ear as he smiled softly. "Don't worry. I'm here now and I'm not hurt." Except for maybe a small trauma, he added softly in his mind. "Oh, and I heard they were putting the fire out so again no worries!"

But Melody was very worried. She knew that hadn't been a normal explosion and Dominic was nowhere to be seen. She was afraid for his life.... So a huge wave of relief hit her as she saw him walking towards them. She couldn't help it but run towards him and hug him carefully trying not to hurt him if he was injured. "I'm glad you're okay."

Jakovin stared at Dominic for awhile. He still wondered what that change of power meant. But then his eyes widened as he felt a different presence and he looks up at some buildings. Though he could not see his body he knew he was here. But why would he be here now? Did he feel the power radiating off the fight or is he here for something else?....
Dominic was hesitant for a moment. But he slowly hugged her back. "There was nothing to be worried about...." he spoke in a soft and calm voice. There were hints in curiosity in there as well. Had she been worrying about him this entire time? But then again...he had been worried about himself at some point. His eyes darted in no particular direction out of pure instinct. He could feel something else was there. And whatever...whoever it was seemed to have a hell of a lot of power. And the presence wasnt something he liked very much either. He pulled out of the hug and looked at Jakovin. It seemed as if he sensed it as well. He gave him a look that wanted an explanation, but didnt say anything.
Jakovin smiled slightly when he felt where the power was coming from. He wasn't even that far away. Maybe he'll even come over to visit. But when he looked back at Dominic and Melody he saw the fallen looking at him and his msile faltered. Did he feel it as well? Ofcourse he did, it would be weird not too feel it. But he couldn't or shouldn't say a thing....

Melody looks up at Domonic."There was almost EVERYTHING to be worried about. Not only were you injured but-" She then saw he wasn't looking at her and when she looked behind her she saw he was looking at Jake. Why was that? "Hey, something wrong?"
"Speak." Dominic's voice commanded as it took on the doubled tone version from before. But this time, it was more dense, and the slightest bit of pressure was added to it. His eyes stayed locked on him in a stare. Everything seemed to be going slower than it was supposed to around them, and the air around them seem to thicken. "Speak........" he repeated. His voice taking a deeper, demonic tone. This could only be felt by Jakovin at first, but it began to seep out slowly. His eyes changed into its black and dark green shade. It seemed as if their heartbeats could be heard ten times louder than usual.
Jakovin took a step back as he hands began to shake. The fallen was truly terrifying. But he couldn't spill the beans even though ever viber of his being screamed to just tell and run away. He clenched his fists. No, he won't tell. Not even this damn dangerous creature.

Melody took a step back as the scene unfolded. What was going on? Why was Dominic being so... so... scary. And why towards Jake. She just didn't understand.

Jakovin opened his mouth to say something when the source of the power suddenly began moving. It was coming closer to where they were. He couldn't help but smile excitedly for his arrival. Who would've thought he would actually come to this place.
The pressure of Dominic's voice increased greatly. "SPEAK." his voice commanded once more with a greater pressure. Darkness seem to creep around them. A darkness that only Jakovin would beable to see. But he could feel that the presence began to move closer. The darkness that only Jakovin could see began to move towards him faster. Faint whispers could be heard from them. Numerous whispers. They were all telling him to speak. All in a different order. In different tones. Some lighter, some darker. "Speeeeeak."
Jakovan clenches his eyes shut and puts his hands on his ears. He tried to chase the voices away but they kept telling him to speak. "Stop this!" He said though it probably wouldnt be the answer Dominic would want. He was about to give in to the voices when he suddenly felt a hand on his head and the voices were gone. He opened his eyes and smiles up at the man standing next to him. It was clear that the cource of the power was him.

The man's ruby red eyes were focused on Dominic and him alone. He was angrey though his face was probably emotionless. "Do not dare to hurt my student again. You have no rights to force this child into doing things he does not want." But then his eyes fell on Melody and his emotionless face suddenly smiled. Not a big grin or so but a small caring smile.

(This is how he looks like)
Jakovan clenches his eyes shut and puts his hands on his ears. He tried to chase the voices away but
Dominic stared at the man. Then a small grin came onto his face. "Well i'll be damned....another demon. I thought I recognized that presence. But it seems that you dont recognize mine at all, now that i'm no longer an angel of the higher heavens." He made sure everything stopped, but his eyes didnt return to normal. He glanced at Jakovan and his eyes seemed to spin for a moment. "No worries....I had no intentions in hurting your student Yet....." he flexed his hands. "So. What business do you have here? If it's trouble you're looking for, then i'd suggest you go the other way." he noticed that the man's eyes had landed on Melody. The sky flashed for not even a second. The school was fixed. Good going Antony.....
The man puts his hand on Jakovan's head and guides him a bit backwards so he's standing behind his legs. He looked back at Dominic as he calmly answered. "I won't deny I don't regonize you. But it's hard to miss a presence like that. Not one fallen angel I've ever met had an aura serounding him like yours. It's pretty intresting though you are not the person who I'm here for and even though I'm a demon it doesn't mean I'm looking for any trouble. I've just come to pick him up." He said while motioning at Jakovan but then he looked back at Melody and his small smile once again returned. "And pick someone else up along the way."
Dominic's horns began to form. "And pick someone up along the way you say? I dont think you quiet understand what i'm thinking right now. You've got the kid, now get lost." he glanced back as he felt the presence of the Angel of Wrath starting to move towards their direction. He frowned. "Shit." he muttered under his breath.
The man grinned slightly at seeing the horns. "Well, that is something intresting." He then slightly frowned as he felt the presence more towards them as well. "That is one persistent angel who's coming for some revenge." He looks down at Jakovin and puts his hand back on the boys hand. Within a second the boy had dissapeard. "That is one safe. Now let's get the second one safe." He then extended his hand out towards Melody. "Come. I'll get you out of here without harm. This is soon going to be a battlefield. Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Even though the man was smiling at her she took a step back closer towards Dominic. He was a demon but his aura was being gentle towards her while Dominic's aura was feeling more and more dangerous. She didn't quite understand that. She just wanted to get out of this nightmare.
"Its not going to be much of a battle field if I have something to do about it. Its been to much destruction already, and here is where things will limit. Children and teachers are in this area and will not allow them to be harmed." Dominic spoke. He looked at Melody and hugged her close to him. He looked at her and gave a smile, and his presence lightened for a moment and caused a warm feeling to go through her. "Listen.....dont you worry about a thing.....i'll have everything handled. Right now, i'm going to need you to lead the children and other people around a different route and back to the school okay? I'll take care of things here." his eyes narrowed at the man and his presence redarkened. "And you.....should get lost already."
Melody blushed slightly as she felt his arms suddenly wrap around her. A soft smile graced her lips. How she loved these strong arms around her. They made her feel so safe and secure. She nods softly as she leans up and kisses his cheek softly. "I trust you. And I'll do my best."

The man looked at them as his eyes darkened and turned into a deeper kind of red. "I see....." He was quiet for awhile but then he grinned softly. "I'll go for now. There's no reason to start a fight with you over something I've already won. She'll remember and then you'll be left amaze by the changes she'll make. She promised me after all she would come back to me no matter how long it'll take." Leaves started to swirl around him. "I'll be back for your soon to fulfill our promise, Melaine." The leaves started to full cover him and just like that he was gone.
Dominic stared at where the man once was. He felt a small jolt of anger. What the hell was he talking about? A promise that Melody made to him? No use in trying to start a fight over something he'd already won? And what changes were he talking about? He hadnt realized that his grip had tightened around Melody and that he had transformed.

Javelin dove down and landed gracefully on the ground in front of him. She saw that Dominic was starting at something, seemingly distracted. And it pissed her off that his attention wasnt on her. She was about to make her move before she saw him turn his head slowly and look at her. She froze.

Dominic let go of Melody all together. Once she remembered what? She promised that guy that she'd come back to him no matter how long it took? But how, he had known her since childhood. His anger began to build silently and he needed something to vent on. But if he did that.....his eyes locked on Javelin and he started walking before her. "You are done here. Leave. You've already been beaten."

Javelin began to tremble in fear slightly. But what was she afraid of? A fallen angel? Was this really fear she was feeling? No....she was NOT going to be made a fool of by a disgrace. A spear of flames appeared in her hand. "You fool! You dare mock me with such foolish words!? The angel of wrath shall judge you justly!" the spear of flames grew. She prepared to launch it at him, but she didnt realize, it was far to late. Shadowy ice had began to surround her, and her joints locked up as the air grew cold around her. But this was a different type of cold. A burning cold. What was this? What was happening? Why did she feel so weak all of a sudden? So tired? Her knees buckled and she fell to the ground. She began to hear screams coming from the shadowy ice. Rage.

Dominic continued to get closer to her. "I warned you. And now the consequences of your actions will be properly placed upon you."

Javelin brushed her arms off as the ice began to cover her skin, inching around her ever so slowly. It burned so much. And the screams. Was she the only one who could here them? Was she the only one who could feel this coldness. Her hands covered her ears as the screams became louder. What were they telling her!? What were they saying!? The burning began to become greater as Dominic got closer. She began to scream. "Stop it! Stop it! It burns! The pain, it burns!" she screamed as if she had been lit by the flames of hell.
Melody was confused to say the least. All the things the man had said just hadn't made any sense. She didn't even know him so why was he acting all familiar with her as if they had known eachother for ages. She never made a promise with. Even worse he said he would be back soon. If Dominic wasn't so buzy at the moment she's sure they would've already fought so when that man comes back.... She was pulled out of her thoughts when she suddenly heard a scream. The other angel was surrounded by ice and was screaming her heart out. It was terrible to see but she trusted Dominic he knew what he's doing.
Dominic got to Javelin and knelt down down on his toes. "Of course it burns my dear.....your pride....your honor....your very existence is your worst enemy." his voice was back to the double toned version. "And now.....you go back into the unbearable pain of...silence." He blew a breath of air out in a sigh, and Javelin's eyes went black as she fell onto her side.

Javelin's body was lifeless. Her eyes were lifeless. Her wings ripped and twitched slightly. Her mind drifted off into a burning silence where nothing was heard and only pain was felt.
Melody slightly took a step back as his voice seemed to have darkened again. But she just stared in shock as one breath made the angel completely lifeless. Since when was Dominic so crazy strong and.... Almost scary even. These powers weren't here before.... Hesitatly she walks close to him and puts a hand on his shoulder. "D-Dominic?...."
Dominic stared at the Angel of Wrath's body. "I didnt kill her.......but she's in a state of mind that's worse than hell itself..." he closed the angel's eyes. "In silence......" He remained there, and just stared at the angel's body. There was no use in killing her. Not someone who was his comrade for such a long time. He had never knew her to be so stubborn though. He wished that she'd just heeded his warning a left. He still could feel the anger boiling inside of him. "Who was that guy......and since when did you make him any promise of that sort......"
Melody felt a bit of relief when she heard he didn't kill her though she never thought he actually would. But she was a bit taken back when he asked her those questions. "W-what?...." She tries to remember if she had ever met the guy before but she just couldn't because she had never met him before. Shaking her head she says. "I really don't know...." She looks up at the sky. "I never made a promise and I've never met him before..... Though it felt like he really knew me...."
Dominic didnt speak for a moment. "You should be going back to the school." he finally said. He didnt move at all as if he would follow her. He stayed in his knelt down position, staring at the defeated angel. So many thoughts had began to cloud and crowd his mind....and before he knew it, he had rolled Javelin over and tore off her wings completely. The silence remained in the air. Just as cold and cruel as the touch of death.
"O-okay..." Melody said as she turned around and started walking back to the school. She didn't really had the feeling he was following so when she looked back she couldn't help but gasp in horror at what he was doing. H-he was.... For an angel that must be the cruelist thing you could do to another and she couldn't believe Dominic just really did that.... But still she just turned around and kept walking.

When she was away from sight, Jakovan jumped down a tree and then leans against it with his arms folded. That fallen truly was a demon in his own kind of way. Tearing off someone's wings isone of the highest form of punishement for angels. And this is the undefeatable angel of Wrath we are talking about. She'll die in shame after this.... "Well, that was an unnessecary thing to do...." He then sighed and bit back a growl. "Look. I'm only going to say this once even though you were hurting me as well. Thank you for helping me."
Dominic looked over at Jakovan with a blank expression. But then a smile appeared on his face. But what came from his lips contradicted that smile greatly. "Well now, i didnt consider it as hurting you at all. It was my form of restraint so I wouldnt tear your spine from your body child. It was the least I could do." He blinked at his own words and thought for a moment. He needed to change back. In a moments notice, he took his human appearance once more. He threw the wings off the angel of wrath to the ground. "Sorry about that Javelin......" he ended up picking her up over his shoulder. There was no way that he was just going to leave her there. Enemy or not. His voice had finally returned to normal. "You should head back to the school as well. Your absence would worry the teachers and your fellow students."
Jakovan smiled slightly in return as he saw Dominic's smile but it quikly dissapeard when he heard his words. It even looked like the fallen himself was suprised by his own words. There was no way a fallen angel would start acting this dark just all off sudden. There had to be a reason..... He nods slightly. "Okay...." He wanted to say some more things but he decided to just walk back to school.
Moments later, Dominic himself returned to the school. He took a few deep breaths before stepping inside. It felt as if a small fire was burning inside his chest. It didnt cause him pain....it just felt like something was burning. It was strange and hard to explain to even himself. He had taken Javelin to a resting place and had removed the nightmarish coma of pain and silence that he had put her in. It wasnt right for him to do that. Yes, they were battling, and she was attempting to kill him, but for him to do something of that sort was more of an out of character action. So was tearing off her wings. He wondered about what urged him to do so.....he was in fact angry when he did it, but still. He walked in through the doors and started down the hall way. As he neared the classroom, he almost immediately heard yipping barks. It brought a slight smile to him and took his mind off of everything.

Pup raced out of the classroom, sliding across the floor slightly as he did and scampered down the hallway to Dominic. He wagged his tail, but stopped to sniff at him for a moment. He then looked up at him curiously.

Dominic raised an eyebrow. Either that was just a coincidence, or Pup was really more than an average puppy. But of course, he already kind of figured that out, and just shrugged. "I'm just as lost as you are pal." While he was out, he also had made a change of clothes, considering that his last attire was torn. The bandages remained though, along with a few scratches and scrapes from his recent battle.
Melody had tried to continoud the lesson as normal as possible. But the kids were still hyped up about what had happend so she decided to just them play around with each other. It wasn't like they still had alot to do anyway and it was more fun to just see the kids do whatever they felt like. She smiled slightly but then she eyed Jake who was sitting crossarmed in his chair and staring pained at his desk. There was something wrong with him and there were some things she needed to ask him. About what he is exactly and who that man was. She's sure he would now and she was sure he isn't a 'normal' kid like the others. Standing up she walks over to Jake's desk and asks. "Jake, can I speak to you outside."

Jakovan just nods. He had expected her to ask him some questions. it was only logical after what she all had witnissed. They walked out of the classroom together and just then Pup raced out. Ah, so the fallen was back already? And indeed as they continoud walking a bit they saw Dominic standing there.
Dominic raised his head as he heard footsteps exit the classroom and saw that it was Melody and Jakovan. He scratched his head. "Well......." he started, but then stopped himself. Did he really have an explanation for anything? It took him a few seconds to find any words. "I guess that's out of the way for now.....everything should be as it was before for a while."

Pup ran around Dominic's legs before stepping on his shoes and somehow making himself comfortable enough to lay down and curl up as he started biting at Dominic's shoe laces.
Jakovan folds his arms and give a slight Hmph. "It better be. It was kinda your fault that that crazy angel comes down from the heavens itself to destroy you and the whole damn school and proces. Maybe it would be better if you just left so it won't hap-OW!" He ended as Melody suddenly pulled his ear. "W-what was that for?!"

Melody was still holding on to his ear as she looked down at him with a stern expression. "You know what that was for. You better stop bad mouthing him because you know you're not really an angel yoursel, are you? And I have alot of questions to ask you so you better prepare to answer them all." She clearly saw him gulp a little. Normally she would never even think about talking to him like that so he was clearly taken a bit back.
"Dont forget you little brat, she was coming after you as well, so I suggest you keep yourself in your place you low reign scum, or i'll tear out your eye--" Dominic's voice had reverted itself with a more demonic approach, and his eyes had switched for a few seconds, but changed to normal. He blinked once again. That was odd. His mind just sort of.....blanked out for a moment. "Uhhh....." he began, but then looked down at Pup. "I swear, you better not pee on me either. I just switched my clothes."

Pup seemed to roll his eyes as he continued to naw at his shoe strings.
Jakovan noticed the changes emmdiatly and out of her reaction he clinged to Melody's hand. Yes, he was afraid okay. But everyone would be as they would be eye to eye with such an insane strong instable fallen. After this was over he would be sure to stay away from him as much as possible. Who knows when he'll completely snap....

Melody had stiffened up slightly as wel. She would be lying if she said she wasn't afraid. This was truly scareing her. Once second he was himself and the other.... She felt Jake's hand and she gives it a slight squueze. "Come. Let's get to the empty room in the back so I can ask you the questions in silence. And I won't let you go untill you answer them all. Even about that man."

Jakovan's eyes widened slightly but then frowned. "I won't tell you a thing about him."

She just rolled her eyes slightly. "Oh yes you will. Let's go. I'll be back in a couple of minutes or so Dominic. The kids are playing so they won't be much of a problem." She said as they continoud walking.
"Right....." Dominic said, feeling a bit uneasy at the moment. He felt as if something was pulling at his insides. Something wanted OUT. But the sound of the children's laughter calmed him. "Alright Pup, up ya go..."

Pup whined, but did as he was told. He seemingly was getting quite comfortable, and found quite the taste in Dominic's shoe strings. He got up and ran into the classroom to join the children.

Dominic sighed as he walked in. It was strange. Whatever was happening was all strange to him. But he would do his best to keep it off of his mind.
Melody and Jakovan walked into an empty classroom together and sat down. Melody was about to ask him about what he actually was when suddenly he was quiker then her. "If I were you I would watch out. That fallen is extremely unstable. There is something that is inside of him that just isn't normal...." He said while staring out of the window. Even now he could feel it's presence....

Melody was a bit taken back by this and she wasn't sure what to say. "I-I will.... Now, what.... are you exactly Jake?"

He just sighed as he answered honestly. "I'm a demon child. Though I won't harm you or any of the others here in school. Oh, and my name is Jakovan. So call me that when we're alone."

She just nods. A demon. She already thought so.... "Who was that man? I'm hundred percent sure you know him more then well and he seemed to know me. He said some confusing stuff about me knowing him, remembering stuff, coming back to him and a promise or so."

Jakovan folds his arms. "Won't tell you a thing about my upper. You'll find out yourself anyways."

"So, he's your upper? That means he's a demon as well but higher in rank. Am I right? And if it means I'll find out soon then he would be coming over again these days, right?"

His eyes widened slightly. Geez, did she get that much information out of just one sentence?! "U-Uhm.... Well yeah but I'm not really sure when though he said he would say it so I could tell him where you would be...." He said without thinking and he facepalmed at his mistake.

"So the reason a demon child is in this school is to spy on me?"

"That's not the full reason! Roukhan also wants me to learn human habits and stu--....." Again he realized his mistake to late and he groaned.

Melody couldn't help but grin slightly. He really couldn't lie. So that man name's Roukhan..... She didn't know why but it triggered something in her mind....