Random Role Playing It Hurt When We Fell From Heaven

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 06:29PM
"Lucifer has a spy"

Four words was all it took. Those four words was all that was needed to spin a complete cycle of chaos in Heaven. Battles broke out between the minor angels and blood was shed and spilled upon the golden clouds on which the heaven lies. On Earth, in rained what seemed to be blood for seven days. No scientist could figure out a cause, or a theory that was logical enough to make any sense. Finally, the archangels decided to step in. Every angel who associated themselves with Lucifer were to be punished, and what better way than to cast them out of Heaven and down to Earth. Even angels that even seemed to be suspicious, along with the angels who were with Lucifer before he was sent down into hell, but werent sent with him at that time. As they were sent down to Earth, there feather were burned black and they wings were torn off. On Earth, the unknowing humans saw them as falling stars, meteor showers. Deep, small sized craters were left on the Earth from when they landed, and those who survived the fall had finally awaken. Some managed to keep a small amount of there power by grabbing a hand full of their feathers while falling, some still had there wings after they hit the ground, their feathers scorned with black. As a symbol of disgrace. It truly hurt....when we fell from heaven. And now it rains. The tears of the ones still in heaven and the falling had reached Earth.
-----------
Pow Pow! Now that the angels have landed on Earth, they'll have to live their lives as humans. They might even find some of the angels that were cast down with Lucifer millenniums ago. Enjoy!

Rules:
~*Rules*~
1. No god modding. Its a difference between that, and simply extending a fight.
2. Cursing and Sex is allowed
3. No killing without permission
4.That is all

Character Sheet For Angels:

Name:
Age (Or what age you appear to be):
Rank before falling from Heaven (Angel, Archangel,Principality, Authority, Strongholds, or Dominion):
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers (If you're one of the angels that managed to catch their feathers)
Other info/Past:

Character Sheet for Everything Else:
Name:
Race: (Human, angel, demon,):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio (Optional):
Extra:
last edited on Sep 07, 2014 at 07:16PM

Random Role Playing 1824 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1824

over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Melody's eyes widen and quikly looked around them if someone had heard. She then glanced back up at him and smiles. It was clear to see the excitement in her eyes. "Can we? Will no one see us?"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
"Of course they wont, i've been doing this since before highschool." Dominic said. He gave a slight chuckle at her excitement. He looked around. There were to many people on the streets to just take off. "Come on." he pulled her across the street and made a turn, then found the alley way that he had slept in. He picked up his bags of clothes and took his glasses off and slipped them in his pocket. His wings came out and stretched out his back. He wrapped his arm around her waist and looked at her. "Ready?"
Melody stared in awe at his wings. Though they were black they were extremely beautifull. Almost to beautifull to be real. She wraps her arms softly around his neck and kisses him. When she pulls away she nods. "Yeah, let's go then."
Dominic nodded. Though his space was limited in the alley way, he was about to give his swing a flap large enough to blast them into the air. He flew through the sky and directly into the clouds. He came to a light pause and glided gracefully through the air. "We wont be noticed up here." He said as they cruised in the sky. It was slightly colder than it was down on the ground. But he was sure that his body heat would keep her warm. "So what do you think of the view?" Though they were in the clouds, the entire city still could be seen from above.
Melody had closed her eyes as they took off from the ground. She felt the air rush past her as they flew into the sky but then she felt him going staight at a steady pace so she opened one eye before opening them both. What she saw had her completely in awe. The city seemed so little like this. She looked up and saw the clouds only a couple of meters above her. She let's out a laugh. "This is amazing!"
Dominic laughed as well. "Yes, yes it is." he looked down at the city. This was how it was when they looked through the clouds at Earth. "The Earth is a true beauty. Though covered in sin at times, there's always a brilliant light that manages to make itself known. That very light, I see in your heart Melody. It was always there since the first time I met you...." he chuckled.
Melody blushed and she kept looking down at the ground. Why did he keep doing that? Making her blush just because he says flaterring and sweet words to her. She never knows how to respond to those. "Well..... I guess.... Thank you."
Dominic laughed. "Hold on!" he swooped down towards the city, picking up enormous amounts of speed. He spotted her apartment and spun to the side slightly before landing on top of it lightly. "Well well, I guess i'm getting use to these after all." he says.
Melody tightend her arms around his neck slightly, carefull not to choke him, and closed her eyes as he suddenly swooped down. She could feel them going faster and faster en then with one spin they were now standing still. She opened her eyes to see they were on top of her apartment. "That was amazing." She breathed out.
Dominic smiled and sat her to her feet. "I think i'm going to take the skies back and forth from work. It seems more suitable, and many times more fun than just....walking." he chuckled. "I'm glad you enjoyed the Authority Angel Airline, where we guarantee quick transportation." he laughed as his wings disappeared. He ran his hand through his hair. He couldnt help but get this awkward feeling....that something was coming.
Melody laughed as well. She almost couldn't believe how much she had missed his simply humour. Standing on her tippy toes she gives him a peck on his cheek. "And there's your payment." Taking his hand she starts to walk to the roof door. "Come, you wanted to take a shower right?..... Maybe even better, I'll run a bath for you. Would you like that?"
"Yes. Yes I would. But I would love it even more if you joined me." Dominic answered. He glanced back at the sky for a quick and brief moment. He felt slightly uneasy. But he wasnt going to let that bother him. Just a little bit of paranoia. Atleast he hoped so. He turned his attention back to her and smiled. "So, will you be joining me?"
Even before he returned his attention back to her, Melody's face already had turned a fierce tomato red. "I-I..... W-well..." Before she had given him a clear answer they had walked the stairs down to her appartment floor and were already standing infront of her door. She opened it and without looking at him she mumbles. "Just get in."
Dominic wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a kiss. "As you wish my lady." he gave a small laugh before going inside. He stretched for a moment and felt a tingling feeling in his joints and muscles. He was regaining small bits of his power. But that wasnt anything he thought about at the moment. The apartment felt warm on his skin, and only then did he realized something. This place was better than home in a way.
Melody kissed him back at then giggled slightly. "My lady?" She also walks inside and closes the door behind her. It was still hard to believe this was actually true. That he was standing here in her apartment. It was almost to good to be true. She softly hugs her from behind and mumbles. "What have I done to deserve you."
"You're just about the only Earthbound angel that I've ever loved. That should be my question." Dominic turned around and hugged her back. "Being here with you.....just feels so right.....so perfect. I can barely believe I was able to find you so quickly." he mumbled. "I'm glad that we were reunited once more...."
Melody blushed slightly at his words. How did he always know the right word to make her heart swell with even more love. "I am more than glad about that too." She stayed in his embrace a bit longer but then pulled away. "I'll get the bath ready" She said and walks to the bathroom to fill up the bathtub.
last edited over a year ago
Dominic smiled as he watched her make her way into the bathroom. He walked over to the couch and plopped down. The day had been great for him. His first day at an occupation was all that he could ever ask for, and the people there were quite interesting. They were friendly people. Not only that, the one he loved showed up their, and he saw that as a sign that they were destined to be. He had tried to avoid her, but that clearly didnt work out. And he was overjoyed that it didnt.
Melody adds a bit off soap to the water to make some bubbles into it. She always loved bubbles in her bath and it just smelled amazing, like roses. She walks back to the living room and smiles as she sees him on the couch. Just looking at him already made her smile. She plops down next to him and cuddles closer to him. She couldn't be close enough to him.
Dominic wrapped an arm around her and laid his head against hers. Things were going to go far between the two of them. He knew it in his heart. "I love you...." he said in a soft whisper. He gave a happy sigh. "I couldnt ask for anyone more beautiful and breath taking then you....."
Melody's cheeks turned slightly red again but still she smiled, though it was still a bit shy. "I love you too.... And there you go saying flatering crazy things again." She knew she was never going to get used to that. Nor was she going to get rid of her shy behavior. She just couldn't help it.
"As shy as ever...." Dominic commented and hugged her closer to him. "If flattering and crazy so happens to be the truth when it comes to you, then i'll happily continue to speak it." though he never really saw himself as a charmer. He guessed that it was just a people person thing. People called him charming, and he would just shrug.
Melody bit her lip softly as she turned slightly to wrap her arms around his waist. She layed her head on his chest and closed her eyes, just enjoying his warmth and the sound of his heartbeat. "I can't help being shy when someone like you is saying such sweet stuff about me." She said softly.
"Everything I say about you is true." Dominic responded. He wrapped his other arm around her, liking the warmth that she gave off. He closed his eyes for a moment. "Your shyness makes you more of who you are. " he said in a small whisper. And it was one of the aspects she had that only drew him closer to her.
Melody smiled softly as she felt him wrapping his other arm around her too. It gelt so safe. It was like she belonged there in her arms. She knew she belonged there. "I guess so..... Though you do exaggerate alot." She tilted her head slightly and kissed the closest spot which was hs neck.
Dominic leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I can find no other way to explain your heart, nor your beauty. And besides, I dont exaggerate THAT much." he chuckled. He felt so much in place as he was. And for a moment, he didnt want to go home. He wanted to stay with her for the rest of his existence.
Melody shook her head as she giggled. Yeah, in her opinion he does exaggerate too much. She stayed in his embrace for a long while and she almosy fell asleep. But then her eyes widen. "The bathtub!" She jumps up and runs to the bathroom. She was just time as the water almost poured over. She sighs in relief. "Dominic, bath's ready"
Dominic's eyes were just beginning to droop close when she had called him. "Im not getting in unless you're joining me!" he called. He pushed himself off the couch and slouched for a moment before stretching once more and making his way to the bathroom. He stood in the door way and leaned against it as he raised an eyebrow.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(*Sctaches head* Post didn't go through. MELODY GET YOU SOME OF THAT FALLEN ANGEL!)
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
(Lmao...hmmm..)
asuka was digging around in her medicine cabnet, looking for medicine that could help the three fallen angels that were in her house, She knocked a jar of asprin off of the shelf and she hopped down to collect the glass shards and pills only to slip on one and almost bang her head on the counter, she managed to grab it and keep herself from cracking her head open. After she recovered she cleaned up and gathered the things she found before making her way to the living room.
heart-of_love commented…
wrong name sorry... over a year ago
(XD)

Melody's cheeks turned crimson red as she looked down at the bath. Nervously she pulled her hair trying to find the right thing to reply. "I.... don't know...."
((Lmao))

"Pleeease?" Dominic said in a joking manner. He thought for a moment, and a grin appeared. "Come on, lighten up my love." he stepped up to her and kissed her. His hands went down her waist as he stuck his tongue in her mouth.
----------------

Ceceal finished patching up Phoenix and her own way and sat in front of the couch and leaned against it. She let out a sigh. She was still hurt as well. But she could manage to operate now atleast.
Melody froze at first but tehn she closed her eyes and kissed him back. Softly she rubs her tongue against his and wraps her arms aroubd his neck. But then her eyes widen and she pulls away. "Trying to convince me like that is just mean"
"It help get you in the mood doesnt it?" Dominic chuckled. "It isnt mean at all. I'm not trying to convince you, i'm just giving you a little......motivation." he laughed slightly. "And seems to be working."
Melody blushed alot and she looks down at the ground. She wanted to just give in but she.... wasn't sure. She was very self concious about her body.... "I-I'll wait for you to finish in the living room." She said as she turned around to walk away.
Dominic snickered. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she turned around and rested his head on her shoulder. "Oh come on." he pulled back slightly and kissed her neck. "You know you want to." But then he stepped away and was about to say something until his body tensed up altogether.
Melody squeeled slightly as she suddenly felt his arms around her waiste and bites her lips softly. Maybe she did want to but it would be so.... awkward? She turns around to decline again but then she sees he's all tensen up. "W-what's wrong?"
Ambriel simply stood up, his body unnerving him with pain. But, he he wouldn't give up...
Dominic moved passed her but also pulled her along. Now that feeling from earlier seemed to peak, and his uneasiness grew quickly. He went over to the window only to see the clouds in the sky opening up, and golden light slipping through them. Everything that was moving below seemed to freeze in position as if someone had grabbed a remote and paused them. His eyes widened as something shot towards them. "Melody run!!" he said as he pushed her back towards the couch with accidental force. His wings tore out of his back and his eyes changed. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion to him as he broke through the window. He found himself being hit with unreal force and being pushed towards the ground. He struggled as he pushed back, but was thrown across the ground, ripping it up as he flew across it.
The clouds had closed up, and standing there, was an Stronghold ranked angel. His wings were the purest of white, and his sizable blade blazed with righteousness, and his shield with honor and gratitude. A halo of angel feathers floated above his head and he stared down at where Dominic had been thrown.
Dominic moved passed her but also pulled her along. Now that feeling from earlier seemed to peak, and
Then he felt it, it wasn't near, but he could always detect it. He could always detect the presence of Angel, even when far away. It made him shudder, cursing his disgraced status.
Ceceal lifted her head quickly as she felt the presence of a powerful angel. If she could guess, it was probably above their former ranking. She looked over at Ambriel and saw that he detected it to. She shook slightly. The difference in power was enormous, considering their weakened state. But she also felt the presence of someone else......it was another fallen angel. She jumped to her feet, nearly tripping over herself. She finished tending to Raphael's wounds and felt his forehead. Well, he was alive from what she could tell. Then that's when it hit her. She didnt know how to get her wings back. She gave a small and low groan. She almost forgot that she had been sent from heaven as well. This was bad.
Ambriel instantly imagined his wings being behind his back. Nothing. That used to work...

He then tried to force bones out of his back, before just going to pick up Raphael. "A fallen and someone way stronger than before. Maybe a Stronghold."

(Which one is the highest rank?)
Ceceal nodded. "I was thinking the exact same thing. This isnt good. If they're sending down the Strong Holds.......but why?" They had just gotten there a day ago. Then she thought of something. "One of the fallen must be regaining power. That has to be it." Being on the opposite side of things really did suck. "I dont think our spiritual presence is high enough to be sensed yet, but we cant stick around to long. Luck isnt exactly on our side if their sending in the higher ranks."

((The Dominions are the highest rank))
Katrina walked in on this convo. "you shouldnt be going anywhere with those wounds you three." she remarked. "if they can't sense you that's a good thing, meaning you can hide out here a little longer until i can find you guys a place to stay permenatly."
Ceceal blinked. "They'll find us eventually. I thank you for your hospitality but we have to be on our way." she winced as she felt a slight pain from her injuries. She had been so busy taking care of Raphael that she forgot about herself. "We'll be fine." she added.
Katrina shook her head. "come one really? you expect me to believe your fine when your pretty much bleeding all over my floor."

"KITTY!!" Katrina flinched at her younger sister's voice. "oh no..." She sighed as the door flew open and her sister stood there. Asumi smiled brightly, then she noticed the three fallen angels and the blood on her floor. "is he your boyfriend?" Asumi pointed at Raphael, who was in Ambriels arms. "ASUMI REALLY NOW!!" Katrina exclaimed her face red.
Katrina shook her head. "come one really? you expect me to believe your fine when your pretty much bl
Ceceal blinked once more, then looked at the blood on the floor. That was her blood. She glanced at the girl who she now knew as Asumi, and then at Katrina. "You have a child here......we cant stay....really, we'd only be trouble." She hissed very quietly when she replayed Asumi's words. Raphael? That girl's boyfriend? As if! She huffed slightly, not wanting jealousy getting the best of her.
(Wait I'm confused....if Dominion is the highest rank...why does Raphael nee to respect higheer ranks...I would assume Archangel would be the highest....)
((Nah, its kind of confusing. Raphael has to respect higher ranks because of the large gap between ranks when it comes to power. Archangels are right below the Principalities.))
(So what's the most powerful rank?)

Something was forming behind his back, he felt like it was his wings. But would he be able to fly.