Random Role Playing Gems of Roleplaying (OPEN REBOOT)

Riku114 posted on Oct 16, 2014 at 12:19AM
Description:

“The world as you know it is beginning to fall apart right before your eyes. I say this literally with little to no figurative language as I speak. I have to be brief here. I don’t think I will have much more time to tell you this either though your world will not sustain itself much longer….. Take it from me, one of the Gods of this world you live in….. Something horrible is going on and-“

The world as you know it is beginning to fall apart. This is due to the creators, or as I would rather put it, the Gods of this world, and many others, have fallen into an ice cold sleep. Without them to manage the stability and safe keeping of this world, there is not a way that your world can sustain itself. Though I can tell you one thing, not all hope is lost. In order to reawaken the Gods, you must travel from one world to the next collecting special gems that were left behind by these Gods. With this, you may just be able to return to the world that you’ve loved and known for you whole life.

Oh yeah, you may wonder, who exactly are these gods? Why do I not know of them? The second question is easy to answer. How often do you hear of someone getting to meet the gods and talk about it? Either way, there are 4 gods that carry the names Riku, Wanta, Cyrus, and Kitty. I wish you good luck on your journey ahead of you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As you may know, the original Gems of Roleplaying was a private rp. I decided to open this to the public but not without having my ‘Gods’ in my executive branch that will help me manage this rp.

Owner: Me

Admins: Wantadog and Cyrus (IAMYOURENEMY)

Secretary: Kitty

Unlike in the original, I will also take into the idea of people nominating other rps for the protagonists to travel through along the way. The maximum number of RPs that will be traveled through will be 30 (for now at least) and that means until the list reaches 30, idea inputs will be allowed.

That being said, this is how you do it. Send one of the executive members your nominee in a private message. Give it some time for us to discuss it and we will reply our answer to you. Though to be taken into consideration, they must follow the basic conditions. One, you should have one of the four executive members part of the rp at some point in the story. Two, you must have some plot either planned or already covered. Three, you must be the owner or like the owner of the rp. (As in the person who runs the rp or you adopted it as your own)

Note: If it does get accepted, you will have to join us in planning it when it come to that rp’s turn.

Note 2: We may ask people who are not part of Gems of Roleplaying to come in and guess star in as one of the characters from another rp. (Ex: Say Bill played Joe in THIS RP. We were about to go into THIS RP so someone asked Bill to join the RP temporarily to play as Joe)

Note 3: Not all rps will allow the characters to have their abilities or the abilities may be shifted a bit to fit the rp world they are part of. The characters shift to the rp, not the other way around.

Rules:

-No Godmodding characters. This ranges from controlling another person’s characters to making your characters ridiculously powerful. This also includes in battles that you have to give the opponent a chance to reply but be logical when an attack is thrown at you……. Also your characters don’t know A THING about what’s going on unless they are told in the story
-Please try to get at least 3 complete sentences in each post. That shouldn’t be too much to ask for right?
-No sex. Cussing is allowed though
-You must get the majority approval to timeskip. That being said, people who have been AWOL or are not there at the moment do not count as part of the populous.
-When you make your first character private message me a picture of a color to tell me you read through all of the rules and rp.
-If you are going to be gone for more than a week, please tell us otherwise we may take over your characters. If you are not back by two weeks, you will be counted as AWOL and will be removed from the RP
-Use your grammar…….. Seriously. Its an important skill.
-I will be asking you to private message me if you would like to join before appearing on the actual forum itself
-Please try to reply at least once every other day
-Negative and chaotic arguments on the forum will not be tolerated. This applies to everyone. *glares over at Wanta and Cyrus* Keep it in the mails, or better yet, try to avoid those arguments. Arguments in a positive manner are okay, just don’t let it go negative.
-Have fun! More rules may be added as seen fit.

RPs on the List:

The Banished by Wanta
link

Pokemon Trainer Academy: Generation 1 by Wanta, Riku, and Cyrus
link

Guardians of Animalia by Riku
link

Magic Kaito RP: The Time Gem by Wanta
link

The Unseen World by Riku
link

Amnesia by Riku
link

Island of Origin by Riku
link

Lost Reverie/Ryomen War by Riku
link

The Pendulum by Wanta
link

Ushihori Academy by Riku
link

C.U.P.I.D by Wanta
link

Gone Wild by Riku
link

Marrying the Enemy (If it survives) by Mirra
link

P.R.C.U by Kitty
link

Eterna by Wanta
link

The Eternal Master of Diabolus Manor by Kitty
link

Indigo Children by Kitty
link

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(Took a page out of Kitty’s book for the length of character profile pages. So hate her not me, but then again, I stole her book and ripped a page from it so I think she can be mad at me for that. *smirks and laughs manically* SHE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT PAGE!)

Character Sheet:

| BASICS |

Full Name:

Nicknames:

DOB:

Nationality: *optional*

|PERSONAL |

Personality: *optional*

Dislikes: (At least put a couple things *2+*)

Skills:

Faults: (What are the weakness’s or skills they lack?)

Weapons:

|ABILITY |

General Ability: (Just the jest of it)

Ability’s Details: (The details on it. This makes your ability unique so we don’t end up with 50 character that can manipulate fire and 50 characters that can manipulate darkness in the same exact way. So try to answer some of these questions if you are lost. How does it work? Are there any specific parts to it? Etc.)

Ability’s Weakness: (As in what can the ability not do? Are there conditions to using this ability?)

Personal Weakness: (Are there any weaknesses that you are born with? Weaknesses given due to your ability? This is optional)

| HISTORY |

Notable People: *optional* [Name (Relevance to Character)]

Bio: (Put at least 6-7 complete sentences)

| APPEARANCE |

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Brief Description: *optional*

(You are only allowed to not do part of the non-optional profile page if you tell either me, Cyrus, Kitty, or Wanta whats missing so we know you actually know what you are doing. Otherwise, you MUST do all parts of the profile that arent labeled optional. This applies to EVERYONE.)

Characters:

Raven Sen Ukime | Riku114 | 17 | PAGE 1
Asuka Jay Canatec | HeartofLove | 16 | PAGE 1
Kaoru Neiso Meine | Riku114 | 21 | PAGE 1
Horus Vas Alderman | Wantadog | 18 | PAGE 1
Lexia | GMRSUnoted | ??? | PAGE 1
Umare Ienei Tensei | Riku114 | 16 | PAGE 1
Iriai Kokone Houseki Takano | kittyluv57 | 18 | PAGE 1
Momo Ai Kisamura | kittyluv57 | 16 | PAGE 1
Wayne Gacy III | IAMYOURENEMY | 39 | PAGE 2
Fay Billards | Wantadog | 21 | PAGE 3
William Armistire Smith | Riku114 | 17 | PAGE 3
Gareth Jones | IAMYOURENEMY | 43 | PAGE 3
Arabelle Setena Linderman | Riku114 | 18 | PAGE 4
Cameron Miles | IAMYOURENEMY | 17 | PAGE 4

(Note: Not all characters have to have abilities. There are a lot of regular people in the world. Its actually not common to have abilities, but its fine if all the character have them)

The Current World:

The current world is the present would of Gems of Roleplaying
last edited on Dec 22, 2014 at 06:38PM

Random Role Playing 226 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 226

over a year ago Riku114 said…
(I think he may just be the only character from the original rp that will be returning just how he was when he entered)

| BASICS |

Full Name: Raven Sen Ukime

Nicknames: Boss

DOB: November 19th

|PERSONAL |

Personality: (I made him and used him a bit, so its a bit hard for me to re-describe him)

-His gang
-Combat
-Bladed weapons
-Anything that can give a adrenaline rush
-Doing what he likes to do
-Well crafted combat items

Dislikes:
-Projectile weaponry
-Bitter things
-Boring combat styles

Skills:
-Skateboarding
-He has his gang of people by his side when he needs it
-Hes good at stealing things, though this doesnt mean hes good at being stealthy
-Hes experienced at using his abilities
-Fairly skilled at the scythe and a variety of bladed weapons
-He has basic black smith skills

Faults:
-He cares about his gang a little too much
-He is not really the best when it comes to being stealthy
-He can occasionally be a bit wild
-You dont harm his skateboard. Its his baby
-Hes not necessarily the smarter end of the people

Weapons: His scythe from his ability, his skateboard, as you may guess from his skills/likes, he has a few other bladed weapons he uses, but those two are his main. Also, his skateboard is specially enhanced by both a skilled blacksmith and his abilities.

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Tao Conversion In Tao Conversion, Raven obtains the ability to create a balance between one object/person and another object/person by reflecting the opposite.

Ability’s Details: This is TYPICALLY done by Raven linking himself to something or someone. When he links himself like this, what happens to the enemy happens to himself, though rather than the exact thing, it is the exact opposite. Say that if his opponent that he linked himself to gets cut, Raven would either heal, or get stronger. How does this linking occur? This occurs by his special scythe taking on a special form (which is able to be activated at whim) that does not cut but only links and balances. Though on the other occasion that Raven plans to connect two different things that does not include himself, it takes more concentration, but runs similarly. The only difference is that the single scythe becomes two scythes and the objects have to be cut in that state, one to each. He is also able to extend and change the size of his scythe to his need be.

Ability’s Weakness: On the other hand to the linking with himself, if Raven were to trip and fall on his face, his opponent would get stronger. To connect two object that arent himself together, it takes more focus and concentration.Towards the size of the scythe, it CAN grow to any size he needs be, though it must be within his strength capacity due to the fact the scythe, when it grows, grows in weight as well. He is actually able to do the balancing between himself and another object with out the scythe, and rather just his energy, though without the medium (Scythe) it can be very random. This means he must keep his energy in check at most times in order to make sure he doesnt randomly link himself to something random. (Like an enemy bulking up)

| HISTORY |

Notable People: His gang, and thats just about it. No specific names for now because I dont have any specific names as of now.

Bio:

Raven was born into the world with a family that he lived with unlike what most rumors about him (that he spread himself) may say. Although, this family ended up falling apart at a young age, that to the point he doesnt even remember the name of his own mom or dad and only that they existed. He knows he had an older sister and two parents though after a bit of arguing between his parents and an event that he himself doesnt really remember, it ended up with him being taken care of by his sister for a few years before she too ended up going missing for reasons he has yet to find out. Though to his luck, at this point he was at least able to sustain himself somewhat well in the city they lived in.

This began the years of how Raven managed to carry on his life. First was how he developed his way of getting food, money, and basic needs for life. At first the original way he got food and money was by the pity of strangers passing by, though as that proved to be insufficient, he began to steal from picnic baskets before it just became flat out grocery store and restaurant stealing, this of which was only possible due to his abilities. The way he got shelter was through one of the abandoned shops in the city which provided good enough for himself that kept him from annoying cops as well as from the weather.

It took a bit of time, but Raven ended up managing to attend school despite not having any parental record through a bit of loops and lies. Though due to this, he never actually felt the obligation to go to school causing him to skip out for most of the days. But in the time he was at the schools, he ended up making a band of friends that took him out of his lonely days. This band of friends joined Raven along with the stealing that he ended up finding nothing more than a hobby, no longer a necessity for life. Though these actions the name 'Band of Friends' soon became more commonly known as gang and eventually, they became somewhat well known in the city.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 133.1 lbs

Hair Color: Pure White

Eye Color: Ruby

(And yes, for anyone who is also part of P.R.C.U, I LOVE the name Raven. Plus it fits both genders!)
(I think he may just be the only character from the original rp that will be returning just how he wa
kittyluv57 commented…
ANOTHER ANIME PICTURE. THAT'S A PICTURE OF ACCELERATOR FROM A CERTAIN MAGICAL INDEX. over a year ago
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
(i'm gonna try this role play but i'm not so sure how well it's going to work..let me know if things need to be added or changed)

| BASICS |

Full Name: Asuka Jay Canatec

Nicknames: Suka

DOB: April 2

|PERSONAL |

Personality:(i'll add this later)

Likes: the cold and the snow. playing video games and singing

Dislikes: romantic notions. feelings. flowers and pedofiles

Skills: Extremely flexible,fast at running, great at picking locks

Faults: clumsy, spaces out alot, cute guys

Weapons: gloves with blades attached like claws,explosives

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Dōbutsu teiku, In Dōbutsu teiku suka has the ability to take parts from animals she knows of and use them to her advantage in battle

Ability’s Details: if Suka was to use her magic, for excample if she wanted the streanth of a bear she would say Dōbutsu teiku Kuma and she would because as strong as a bear and so forth

Ability’s Weakness: the weakness is that she would have to wait 3 to 5 minutes after one use to use it again and it takes a lot out of her.

Personal Weakness: She was born with temporary blindness, where she would suddenly go blind for week or more before she got her sight back.

| HISTORY |

Notable People: none at the moment

Bio: Suka grew up with her siste,who recently died from a car crash, Both there parents died in a house fire, which her sister saved her in. As they grew up Suka was constantly shunned for the fact that her sister never went to school and that she didnt have parents. after her sisters death she moved to a new town.

In this town she heard of a ground of people who ran around stealing, it seemed it was the only gang in the city that she was warned to stay away from. But she didnt understand what they ment seeing how the gang only stole from stores,restraunts and other places.

In this new town,dispite the gang, she hoped to make friends and have a good life.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 120lbs

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: sblue

Brief Description: Suka wears a black skirt with a red sweater when she goes to school, but when she's out or at home she wears a red tanktop,skinny jeans and knee high convers that have blood red laces.

(wow longest profile i have ever made.....)
(i'm gonna try this role play but i'm not so sure how well it's going to work..let me know if things
Riku114 commented…
Did you read the rules? over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Anyways, approved unless Wanta, Kitty, or Cyrus have anything against it, also, youll have fun reading Kitty's profiles over a year ago
| BASICS |

Full Name: Kaoru Neiso Meine

Nicknames: N/A

DOB: September 10th

|PERSONAL |

-Music, no loud ones though
-Peaceful moments
-Friends
-Shockingly, he prefers the night over the day

Dislikes:
-The clustered feeling of being in a heavily people dominated place
-Loud unneeded noise
-Chaos
-Fighting

Skills:
-Farming
-Exploring
-Identifying plants/animals
-Taking care of animals
-Singing
-Hes good at adapting
-Hes seen a lot

Faults:
-Hes not the most situated to being around a lot of people
-Hes good at exploring nature though he tends to get lost in the city so he tends to stick to the university
-He has a soft spot for animals

Weapons: N/A though he can use a shovel pretty well

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Kaoru has the ability to control speed.

Ability’s Details: To be specific on what kind of speed Kaoru controls, it would be in waves, atoms, and the transfer of energy. No, Kaoru can not manipulate and bend them to his need to create illusion or make pillars of water or anything though merely control how fast/slow they move. With this he can slow down how long light takes to reach everyone or speed it up to the point it is hard for your eyes to comprehend. This also allows him to manipulate how fast atoms are moving in order to change a gas to a liquid, a liquid to a solid, etc.

Ability’s Weakness:When he changes the speed of something, it not only effects his opponent but himself as well. This places him on the same weakness as his opponent in the battle field when his ability is in use and he is dependent on being used to fighting with odd conditions. That being said, someone who has fought with him enough would also be able to get used to the conditions.

| HISTORY |

Notable People: Nano, his little brother. Not in rp as of now and probably wont be.

Bio:

Kaoru was born and raised in the rural area away from the city with his two parents and a little brother. Unlike most people who were born with special abilities, Kaoru lived a mostly normal life. He didnt live with the hastle of pressures of highly populated society and had plenty of time to go wandering out and explore around. This is really what made him grow to really like nature and the wonders of it. There was always something new for him to see every time he headed out. Animals, plants, just the beauty of nature as a whole. In fact, back in his elementary and middle school years, he made sure to get his little brother out of the house and out exploring as well.

Working on the fields of the farm and exploring the nearby wildernesses, Kaoru took a great interest in the field of biology and began to excel rather well in it. Most of him time ended up being poured into studying and exploring meaning he really didnt try hard when it came to mastering his abilities. There wasnt really a need for him to do so now was there? Either way, by the time he finished his studies of high school year, Kaoru headed out too a state college to begin his college years with the goal to be a bio major.

Upon finishing the allocated requirements of an AA, Kaoru decided to transfer over to a college in the larger city (this city) that was more populated than the ones he was used to. Though despite this, Kaoru decided he would eventually actually have to go outside his normal usual comfort zone of nearly solid nature and out into a more populated area. Since about 3 weeks ago, Kaoru had arrive in the city as he began to his studies, adjusting to the society with a lot of people and little non-man made nature.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 146.7 lbs

Hair Color: Sunflower Yellow

Eye Color: Amber

(Dude, you do not know how much research I did on Randomness, Risk, and the Speed of Light/Dark/Sounds/Push to get inspiration for this ability. Randomness and Risk just didnt produce anything)
last edited over a year ago
[b] | BASICS | [/b]

Full Name: Kaoru Neiso Meine

D
Riku114 commented…
Is it weird that that is my short 'Im too lazy to write a complex bio' length now? over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
I remember when it was 2-3 sentences long over a year ago
kittyluv57 commented…
Going by my own standards for bio length . . . Not. At. All. over a year ago
over a year ago kittyluv57 said…
((I . . . I've been gone all day . . . And I almost forgot about this . . .
HOW DARE YOU COPY MY CHARACTER SHEET RIKU!!!
I'll make my character tomorrow. As usual, you can expect something extremely tragic, something extremely odd, and a CS that's so long it makes your eyes bleed.
Mwahahahaha . . .))
kittyluv57 commented…
RIKU. YOU PUT ME DOWN AS THE SECRETARY. over a year ago
kittyluv57 commented…
FUCK YOU. over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
XD over a year ago
(And what should be my final character.)

| BASICS |

Full Name: Itoru Konami Nole

Nicknames: -

DOB: March 7th

|PERSONAL |

Personality: Itoru is more of the silent individual type of person who prefers to work independently though if the time calls for it, he would be willing to work with others, even if he probably wont be talking too much.

-Night time
-Ritsu
-Minor chaos
-Something happening

Dislikes:
-Day time
-Cats, he just doesnt like cats at all
-When things are too calm/peaceful

Skills:
-Taking care of birds
-He isnt easily frightened, hes seen too much
-He rarely panics
-Hes rather independent

Faults:
-He is also almost always watching out so he can be rather paranoid though he would never admit it
-Hes not the most sociable person
-He isnt the best at team work
-He cant really completely control how his ability affects him

Weapons: He tends to either use chain whips or scythes but most commonly is just his abilities

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Manipulation of Fears

Ability’s Details: Itoru has the ability to extract the fears and nightmares of people around him and make a powerful illusion that swallows the person up into that exact fear. This changes his clothing attire a decent bit and is managed by his pet raven (born with him) named Ritsu. Ritsu is the part of Itoru's power that makes it possible being Ritsu is the one who activates the ability by shedding her mind captivating feathers in front of the opponent. In the form Itoru takes on when his ability is activated produces false duplicates of Ritsu. These guys wont do anything but its the only illusion that can take place without Ritsu. Also in this form, the attire Itoru gets is a long black coat with a collar that goes up to his mid-head and covers his body completely (minus the hands). Most of his body that shows except for his eyes get bandaged and he is granted the ability to levitate.

Ability’s Weakness: If you do not catch the glimpse of Ritsu's falling feathers, the ability can not affect you. This means if you can avoid her feathers, Itoru is almost as weak as an average human. Also, in his ability activated mode, Itoru's body is not meant for close combat. His abilities are solely meant to make it so that you are taken down by pure illusions. Also, Itoru himself can not see your fears, but his ability does it itself upon activation.

Personal Weakness: The abilities cause Itoru to have also lived through quite a few of his fears quite often himself. This caused a rather large change in his life due to living in a world of fear. (what he calls it)

| HISTORY |

Notable People: Does Ritsu count? If not then none for now

Bio:

Itoru was born with abilities like just about everyone else who has abilities as of now, though unlike some of the other people, Itoru didnt shape his abilities to himself but rather the abilities shaped Itoru to be the way he is. He was born living in 'a world of nothing but fear' as he would call it. This was long before he had any relevance on the abilities he had and even less on how to control it, so his abilities acted on their own. Surrounding him with everything a young child would be afraid of. The boogey-man, the monster under the bed, the darkness, bloody mary, etc. If it wasnt due to Ritsu, who was formed by his ability just slightly after birth, Itoru probably would have been killed by his own ability at a young age. It was young fledgling Ritsu that managed and protected him from his abilities while he was defenseless towards it

As years carried on, Itoru managed to grasp a better control of his abilities with Ritsu by his side, though by then, what he had seen had already shaped him rather well. Scarred to many times from his fears, it would be rather hard to catch him on an off foot again where he would truly be afraid of something again. Either way, Itoru was that one kid in the back of the classroom alone reading a book. He was also that odd kid that always brought a pet to school (Ritsu). This caused him not to be the most popular of kids at the school, but he didnt really care. Mostly since it never got to him, though if it were, he could probably just scare them a bit and they would be gone.

In the following years, little had changed. Ritsu never leaves Itoru's side. Itoru rarely goes to the side of people to play with. Itoru travels through the 'world of nothing but fear'. But the one thing that had changed is the fact that now Itoru is actually going towards exploring what there is to explore around him. That of which includes the minds of people and the world around him.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 125.8 lbs

Hair Color: Lavander

Eye Color: Deep Purple
(And what should be my final character.)

[b] | BASICS | [/b]

Full Name: Itoru Konami Nole

Ni
GMRSUnoted commented…
It's Gary from Ib~! over a year ago
(bump)
over a year ago wantadog said…
| BASICS |

Full Name: Horus Vas Alderman

DOB: October 16th

| PERSONAL |

Personality: N/A

-Fencing/Swordplay
-Being left alone
-Puzzles
-Eclairs
-Silence

Dislikes:
-People
-Long range weaponry
-The god, Horus
-Conversation
-Large groups
-Loud noises
-Anchovies

Skills:
-Swordplay (Master)
-Gardening (Highly Skilled)
-Puzzle solving (Advanced)
-He is good at reading people. (Advanced)
-He is skilled at using his abilities. (Expert)

Faults:

-He does not work well in a group.
-He is constantly at odds with Horus.
-He will often give up rather than cooperate.
-He tends to hold back when fighting.

| Ability |

Ability Disclaimer: While the full power of this ability is clearly OP, Horus is unable to wield the full strength of it so it evens out with everyone else.

General Ability: Vessel Of The Gods Horus was named after what could arguably be the most well known of all the Egyptian gods...Horus, known primarily as the god of vengeance, sky, protection, and even war. Vessel of the Gods allows Horus to gain a little of that godly power.

Ability Details: This ability is typically manifested in several forms.

The first of which is the Eye of Horus, which manifests in both of his eyes. Horus' right eye gains the power of the sun god Ra. With it comes the power to dispel evil and reveal the truth. In his left eye, he holds the power of Djehuti, which grants Horus the power to heal and protect.

The second item is Horus' trademark weapon. A long, single edged, serrated blade known as the Talon of Horus. This blade imbues Horus with nearly god-like strength and power. It also drastically increases his reflexes to give him enhanced reaction time.

The third item is a living being. Horus is capable of summoning a large falcon to aid him in battle. When this falcon is summoned, Horus also gains a tattoo of a falcon head on his ankles. These tattoos grant him extroardinary speed and agility, as well as increased senses. The falcon itself is very fast and very deadly. It is easily three times the size of a fully grown falcon and it's beak and claws can tear through almost anything. This falcon is the only way Horus can fight at a distance and in addition to all of this, it is the portion of these powers that contains the consciousness of the god himself. With the falcon summoned, Horus the human and Horus the god can freely converse with one another.

Ability's Weakness: Due to the nature of his power, Horus relies heavily on the support of the god who supplies him with his power. If the god does not agree with Horus then he can simply refuse to lend him his power. This can end badly if Horus enters into a fight that his namesake does not condone.

| HISTORY |

Notable People: His family as well as the god, Horus.

Bio: Growing up, Horus was never the center of attention. He was an average looking guy with average intelligence and average physical skill. Horus never really had much interest in anything and those things he did show interest in, he never stuck with long enough to master. The one thing he is pretty good at is swordplay and fencing, so much so that he has become quite the master at it. It's not that he's lazy, Horus just...doesn't like the spotlight. If nobody ever noticed him and he forever remained your everyday, average person, then he would be happy.

However, you don't always get what you want and though he tries to deny it, Horus has quite a role to play. After all, Horus has some very unique powers. Horus was named after the Egyptian god, Horus. Why was he named after him, you may ask? Well it's not because his family wanted him to be special. They already knew he was. Horus, the human, is what you may call a "vessel" to contain some of the power of Horus, the god. Horus the human knew about this from a very young age and he always denied it. He hated how his family thought he was above everyone else just because he had a god looking over his shoulder. He hated the idea of being "unique" and he especially didn't want to hand his body over to some stalker deity that wasn't even of his own religion! Unfortunately, it's not like he can just sign a form and the Egyptian god bound to him would just go away. Nope, Horus was stuck with him and he would just have to make the best of it, and that's just what he did. Horus ignored the god for over three years before finally he gave in once and snapped at Horus to shut up. After that, Horus found himself responding to the god more and more and pretty soon was carrying on whole conversations with him. Despite how interesting exchanging small talk with a god was though, Horus remained determined to live his life out as a normal human being.

....whatever that is.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 5'11

Weight: 185 lbs

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Red

Brief Description: N/A
| BASICS |

Full Name: Horus Vas Alderman

DOB: Octo
(Transformed Pic)
(Transformed Pic)
over a year ago GMRSUnoted said…
| BASICS |

Full Name: Lexia Conners

Nicknames: Lex (Yeah, she goes by a guy’s nickname)
Lexy (By Joshua)

DOB: December 26th

|PERSONAL |

Personality: Eh… I’ll do it when I RP

Her Creative Mind
Music
Sweets
Being with few people
Working on her skills for any improvement

Dislikes:
Big Creepy Things (It really depends)
Violence
Crowded places
Being ignored when she has something to say
People misjudging her

Skills:
Using her crazy ideas and they work (it’s hard to explain, but let’s just say her luck with crazy plans of her works)
Acting
Anything to do with fabric or fixing her stuffed animals
Mimicking voices
Summoning spells with her tome
Hand-to Hand Combat
Experience with Knife Combat (Also Assassin’s Hidden Blade attacks)

Faults:
She not really good with anything gory.
She hates fighting and she’ll only fight when needed.
When she mimics voices, it’s only for a limited time before her has to rest her throat.
She has a hard time speaking up for herself, as she usually follows the flow of things.
She’s sometimes wander off into her mind, forgetting everything around her for a time before coming back to reality.

Weapons:
Her Stuffed Animals
A magical tome (A book that can summon spells of many kinds – I’ll list it’s spell off later)
Two hidden blades
Thin wires (They only appear when her ability is activated and are quite deadly)

|ABILITY |

General Ability:
She’s like a Puppeteer that can animate inanimate objects like stuffed animals and other things.

Ability’s Details:
This isn’t just any ordinary power, since it can also work on the elements or her own body if so chooses. Usually, this power is to bring her stuff animals to life, but when she does so they gain powers and a mind of their own. This can last for however long she chooses, but it’s quite deadly if she uses it on other things like gunfire and other people’s clothing (Heh, usually just to tie people up). A key point is that her hands will be a faint white glow color and thin wires form as weapons for her to attack if she so did fight. (I think I’ll fix up how it works later, but since she acts like a puppeteer she can affect many things basically.)

Ability’s Weakness:
During this thing, if you catch her off guard or simply strike at her, she loses focus and her powers can be stopped there.
Her stuffed animals can be defeated, which can in turn weaken her for a short amount of time.
Even with this power of hers, it’s considered at least to her the weakness power she has and is not needed for battle, so don’t expect to see this power used a lot.

Personal Weakness:
She’s very nervous when it comes to battles, so it’s common to see her mess up
Because of her powers, she’s not to talkative or confident about them.
Since she talked to herself when she was young, she doesn’t like to talk her thoughts aloud. This is another reason why she’s quiet.
She’s still human… yeah that counts right?

| HISTORY |

Bio: (Put at least 6-7 complete sentences)
Even at a young age, Lexia had a creative and yet somewhat unique of her own. She used to talk to herself a lot and was made fun at because of it. It caused her to stay quiet a lot, keeping even her own opinions to herself, even if she didn’t want to do so.

One day she discovered her ability, but even though her stuffed animals comforted her, she still couldn’t bring herself to show her friends because of how unimpressive it was… compared to transforming, controlling the elements naturally or just plain super human senses. Her ability – at least to her –couldn’t be used as well as other was, so she took upon other hobbies and skills to accompany her main ability.

After soon time, she mastered the skills she wanted and went off to the city to live by her. She still got money from her close friends and family, but she took it upon herself working in a local toyshop, helping with the children and repairing stuffed animals. Also she likes to keep her age a secret for many people… even to her own boss.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 5’3

Weight: 118lbs

Hair Color: Purple

Eye Color: Blue

Brief Description: What you don’t see in the photo is her black boots and her brown purse, which seems to have an endless capacity as she carries many of her items inside it.

(Heh, I'll join this,though i think Lexia's ability's going to be hard to explain rather than do... and i might change a few things later on.)
| BASICS | 

Full Name: Lexia Conners

Nicknames: Lex (Yeah, she goes by a guy’s nickname)
Lex
Riku114 commented…
I remember playing Naruto with my friend over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Itachi: *charing Sharingan* over a year ago
heart-of_love commented…
you should watch The Garra of the Funk contaplation on youtube over a year ago
| BASICS |

Full Name: Umare Ienei Tensei

Nicknames: Uma

Gender: Female, she can transform temporarily into a mail via her abilities though

DOB: May 7th

|PERSONAL |

-Top hats and fedoras
-Plants
-Combat
-Cute things
-Fruity Candies
-Old style dresses
-Long gloves
-Pretty things
-Dogs
-'Packs'
-Trying new things

Dislikes:
-Chocolate
-Touching dirty things bare handed
-Modern Clothes
-Beanies
-Ugly things

Skills:
-She has had a lot of combat practice
-Shes a skilled swordsman and skilled at using her abilities
-Shes somewhat good a games riddles and puzzles
-She has a near perfect memory when something interests her
-She can get along with people rather well
-Shes good at adapting
-She knows a variety of languages
-Cleaning
-Cooking
-Tending to people
-Bar tending
-A decent amount of things from her long life

Faults:
-She doesnt take challenges and dangerous situations seriously enough
-She has a tendency to underestimate things
-She has a horrible memory to things that dont interest her
-Shes the type that would rather make a battle last longer than defeat the opponent to avoid further harm to herself or others.
-She doesnt like chocolate (XD WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND DOESNT LIKE CHOCOLATE)

Weapons: Sword that shape varies

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Jack of Six Realms which is the ability Umare ended up adapting from being able to be reincarnated with the same energy and memories passed on each time.

Ability’s Details: Umare is an odd case that was given the ability that allowed her to retain her memories and her energy through every time she died and was reincarnated through the 6 realms of reincarnation. Through the years she was able to collect a new addition to her ability as she lived through each and every one of them from baby to adult to death to baby again.

The first version of her ability is the version she is the most familiar with being it was the state of reincarnation she was originally born into. The state of the beasts (animals) or the second realm, Tiryagyoni-gati. In this state, Umare is given the ability to revert into her original animalistic form and control a few of the nearby animals. In this form, she is able to understand and communicate with animals as well. Besides this though, she is a regular animal.

Appearance in this form: link

The second version of her ability is the second state of reincarnation she was born into which is the third realm, Asura-gati. Like the rest of the beings in Asura, she was a semi-blessing being though unlike the first version where she was able to take the complete form of her original life, this one is different. Returning to being a semi-blessed being is something that is impossible for her to do, though instead, Umare is able to be granted super human strength/speed/stamina (nothing remarkable and semi-blessed like, though above average human) as well an endless cache of weapons due to the state being in constant war

The third version of her ability is the third state of reincarnation she was born into which is the sixth realm, Deva-gati, or the realm of celestial beings. She was not born a godly being though rather one of the working men (yes, she was a guy), for them and was granted a small share of the ability. This ability was morphed into the third version that allows her to pull her opponent into a hypnosis of a world that is to their perfect dream and desire.

The fourth version of her ability is the fourth state of reincarnation she was born into which is the first realm, Naraka-gati or Hell. This was a change of plans for Umare and from living in this world at one point allowed her to currently possess the ability to manipulate unbreakable chains. These chains are supposed to be the chains that bound people tightly to Hell and keep them from escaping.

The fifth version is the fifth state of reincarnation she was born into which is hte second realm, Preta-gati or the Hungry Ghost. Back in her normal life in this realm, she was able to possess and consume the souls of those living. This was the most recent state she was in and is the state she is the least used to using as of now. In this state she is given the ability to drain the energy from an opponent and use it for herself to make herself stronger and better. This is done by coming in close contact with her or making eye contract with her. In this state, her skin pales dramatically, her hair goes gray, and her eyes turn a bright red.

The sixth version is the current state of reincarnation she is in right now. The fifth realm, Manusya-gati or the realm of the humans. Though like the rest of the worlds, she was originally one of the basic members meaning in this state, Umare gets no abilities.

Ability’s Weakness: Umare is not in complete control of what state she takes when she activates her ability nor the time limit. She can choose to activate it but the most she can control it to is 1/3 chance of getting the one she wants. Also she can not me in more than one state at a time. She cant stay in the five-non human forms for long periods of time due to lack of energy to hold it up (exception for the fifth version where if she can consume enough to balance it out, she can). Using her time limit to the maximum will not only exhaust her ability for a while and cause her to suddenly revert back, but it might cause her to catch a temporary high fever or be rendered nearly immobile.

1st Version - She doesnt really get much of a boost in stats or anything. Its not the most useful of her abilities to be in but is still the one she is the most comfortable in

3rd Version - While this hypnosis is going though their mind, a strong mind is in fact able to question and possibly be freed from the heavily manipulated hypnosis where all they would need to do is find a way out. Also, for the first minute of the hypnosis, Umare is almost completely vulnerable due to the fact she has to focus. After that first minute, she vanishes into the mind of the person to manipulate the hypnosis at full power.

5th Version - The energy draining requires physical contact or eye contract to take place. This is either a rather energy profitable state for her or an energy sucking due to the fact that if she doesnt get enough, the energy deposited to break into a spirit form would be great.

6th Version - Duh. It has no boosts or no extra abilities given. She is a complete normal human.

Appearances Taken in Each Form:

1) Umare takes the form of a silver wolf that has tattoo like fur going on her back and around her eyes. Her eyes are a crimson red and she is somewhat larger than the typical wolf

2) Umare's body structure stays just about the same though her clothes change slightly to where she takes on the clothes of a light regal armor covering her shoulders, feet, and chest. She wears long white gloves.

3) This is one of the few states when Umare changes gender to a male. Her hair shortens down to near-shoulder length hair and she takes on a male body structure. Also his attire changes a bit to that of a formal noble man which was once his attire for his job. White as the main color gold as the sub.

4) Umare's body matches that of the one in the 3rd form, though he wears more typical clothes. The chains are wrapped around his arm but unlike in his experience in hell, they are not attached to anything

5) Umare's body goes insanely pale and her hair goes to a dull gray color. Also, in this form her eyes become a bright blood read and her skin becomes slightly flaky. Other than that though, she looks roughly the same

| HISTORY |

Notable People: Shes been through many lives. There arent anyone really notable in comparison to how many people she once knew

Bio:

Umare was not born a human like most people but rather a wolf that was gifted with an ability allowing her to have an increased IQ and the ability to retain her energy/memories after death/reincarnation. As a wolf, Umare was born into a pack of other wolves which developed her typical liking for 'packing' together and her being able to fight in teams with other people. As she grew up from a pup to a full grown wolf, she ended up taking up the role of the alpha female along side her partner, an alpha male, where she used her naturally nearly human-high IQ to make a properly running pack that followed the two of them. Though like any livign this will eventually come to unless some other fault reaches it first, she died of old age. This was the first time that Umare could be taken as something interesting happening about her ability besides her increased IQ. When Umare died, an odd part of her previous life stayed behind as well as all of her memories.

Upon what felt like the next day, Umare found her self in a completely different form. She found herself a humanoid baby that was gifted with great strength and skill as the child of a god. She was a semi-blessed being, a demi-god, that lived in the realm of Asura. In Asura, Umare was raised to be a warrior and she was mainly seasoned in fighting with her swords. This world was never at peace so there wasnt a way anyone could really carry on with life without great combat skills. During this life, Umare threw off her memories as a wolf as nothing but a young childhood dream as she carried on. Not once did she ever actually go into her wolf form because there was no point in it, though she did continue her team spirit fighting style. Her skills became rather great over the years though upon a battle in a war, Umare made one step incorrect and found herself decapitated on the floor of the battle field. This was the second time that her energy/memories passed on after death and the first time that Umare actually took something out of it.

What ever it may have been though, what felt like the next day, Umare, once again, found herself as a young humanoid baby though this time she was actually downgraded in strength as well as a male this time. He had two parents that served as the servants of one of the gods that lived in Deva-gati and like his parents, he was raised to follow this path as well. Though unlike in his previous life, Umare didnt find this a very normal thing to remember both lives of his before this but didnt waste it. Rather than wasting it, he actually put it into hand. At the time he was able to learn combat skill and was offered a choice weapon, he didnt hesitate to choose the sword he learned how to use so well in the realm of Asura. While it was odd using this in his new body, he quickly learned again and caught back up. Along with this, he also picked up skills that a butler or servant would like cooking, cleaning, and bar tending. This world was full of pleasure, that to the point it was simultaneously full of misery. This life was a stagnant life that he had before passing onto his fourth life from old age.

Then upon reaching his fourth life, he remained a male as he entered the realm of hell. Born as a young demon bound by thousands of chains, Umare was left weak to everything. The chains adjusted to whatever he were to throw at them and he was stuck. If anything, this was the most painful and boring life he lived though due to every day and night being sent through torture of unbelievable levels that were only made worse due to the lives he had lived before this one even began. This life ended in the expected way of being tortured and beaten to death.

Her fifth life. By this point, death was nothing Umare had to be scared of for more than one reason. She had already died four times and just resurrected as something new. The second reason would be that she thought she couldnt die again in the state she took on next. She took on the form of the hungry ghost. The pale barely existing body she took on looked like nothing could ever live nor die like this though her instincts showed otherwise. From a young age, Umare was drawn to eat and consume the souls of living beings whether she wanted to or not and eventually, this itself became nothing but a game. Though like any game, this game got boring and she starved herself to death as soon as she gained control of her soul consumption rate.

And now the life she currently is part of. Umare, was finally born into this world in the form of a baby human girl. She had long blue hair and red eyes along with two parents that seemed to probably have been expecting an average human child upon birth. Though Umare, who had lived at least 4 times longer than they had through multiple lives, truly had more of an interest of exploring rather than relearning everything she had learned in Asura and Deva. At the young age of 2 she managed to flee from home using a mixture of her abilities. For a few following years after that, she wandered the forest switching between her first version of her ability and her human form which allowed her to live until her human body wasnt too small or young to really be much of use. Upon being of a good age to go around and travel, she did. She headed out to the human cities, ranging from rural to urban. There was a lot to see as a human that she couldnt see in her first and fifth life. There were some fight clubs, shops, hangouts, drinks and odd food she had never seen before. There were just so many things to do and so little time she had. So since the age of 7, Umare has been searching around trying out new things with the short life she has.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 109.7 lbs

Hair Color: Cobalt Blue

Eye Color: Crimson Red

(Wanta, you just want me to eat an eclair.....)
[b] | BASICS | [/b]

Full Name: Umare Ienei Tensei

Nicknames: Uma

Ge
Riku114 commented…
2488 Words over a year ago
(And thats all MY characters for now. i had to make a girl character)
GMRSUnoted commented…
(Ad you totally didn't steal this idea from me *wink wink* over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Did I? What idea? over a year ago
GMRSUnoted commented…
(The wolf part... only that part . And why does my text always get messed up whenever I type as simple word?) over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Nah. Ive been doing wolves for ages. And I mean AGES. Its always a wolf, snake, or bird over a year ago
| BASICS |

Full Name: Iriai Kokone Houseki Takano

Nicknames: Iri, Iri-san, Ko, Ko-san, Ko-chan, Houseki, ho-san, ho-chan, Hochii, Yang

DOB: February 14th

Nationality: Japanese (YOU ALL KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO BE JAPANESE. YOU ALL KNEW IT.)

| PERSONAL |

Personality: Iriai is a very silent kind of person. For some reason she has always hated the idea of revealing her thoughts, ideas, and emotions to others, and will always do one of two things: either mask over her current feeling with its opposite or put on an unfeeling and uncaring act, whichever the situation calls for. She has extreme trust issues, the only person she's ever revealed her feelings to is Momo. Truth be told she she feels quite alot of emotions, some of which nearly tear her apart, but experiences relating to her abilities have caused her to bottle all that up.

Likes: Thinking | analyzing things | learning | figuring things out | people who understand, or at least try | problems | puzzles | books | mirrors | anything to do with the unknown

Dislikes: Her own birth date | Valentine's day (irony) | cooked vegetables | ignorance | arrogance | overly emotional people | narrow mindedness | feeling stripped of her freedom |

Skills: - Thinking quickly
- Analyzing things
-Remaining calm
- Controlling her emotions
- Planning
- Strategizing
- Manipulation
- Knowing when to act
- Foreseeing the outcome of a situation
- Learns quickly
- Lying, acting, and faking are second nature to her
- A natural risk taker
- Has a photographic memory

Faults: - Combat isn't one of her skills
- Never shares her emotions with anyone
- Bottles everything up
- Could have an idea that would save the universe, and she wouldn't share it
- Will often automatically lie when questioned
- Has a hard time making friendships
- Teamwork isn't her best aspect
- Has trouble valuing life
- Is rather . . . Individualistic
- Criticizes herself too harshly

Weapons: Using her abilities she will almost always use the weapons her spirits can transform themselves into. As long as it's them, she can conform to just about anything given to her. Otherwise she'll grab whatever blade is within her reach.

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Manipulation of an infinite army and the world they come from at her will.

Ability’s Details: Iriai has access to what could be considered another dimension. Well, not exactly a dimension . . . More like another realm, a realm surpassing dimensions that exists in all of them. This realm is host to all the souls of the world, all the knowledge of the world, and it is constantly belching out hundreds of separate spirits and souls, some of which find their way into the world known as earth. These spirits seem to look up to Iriai, and obey her. Iriai can trap these spirits in small physical objects called 'carriers', which can really be anything, but for her it's always a playing card. Once trapped in a carrier the spirit is then hers to keep, and she can summon it at her will. Once summoned she can then manipulate it like her puppet. She has hundreds of playing card carriers which she keeps in a stack called 'The Deck Dealing Death' ((alliteration, HA!)), and each one has a separate power they came with. Some control the elements, some can transform into HI for her to use, some can do something odd like grow metal spikes out of their back or belch spears from their mouths. Each one is different.
Iriai also has access to the realm these spirits come from, she can enter it at will. It is unknown exactly what goes on that place, all outsider knows is that it hosts great power and great knowledge. However, due to part of a so-called 'curse' she was born with, Iriai still has not figured out to cause this place to affect the real world, besides the fact that it naturally sends out spirits.

Ability’s Weakness: Iriai is attached to these spirit servants through her own soul. So whatever damage they take, her body will take as well. This makes it risky to use a spirit as a weapon, if she's using a blade and it breaks, some bone in her body will break as well. She donates apart of her soul to each spirit in order to keep them attached to her. So the more spirits she summons, the more impossible it will become for her to fight, or even move, until eventually she will be forced to sit there motionless for fear of dropped into an incapacitated state.

Personal Weakness: Iriai is constantly plagued by certain types of these spirits, the ones who are constantly whispering horrid things to her (explained in bio). So she is honestly extremely prone to suicide, depression, and a plethora of disorders that could develop at any time. She's just extremely good at bottling it up inside and never letting on to what's bothering her. If she were to one day let it all out, she could then be close to insanity.

Other: Iriai has a sort of 'curse' on her. By entering this dimension, she has learned secrets that no person should ever be forced to know, and some of the greatest knowledge of the earth. However, she will never be able to share any of this with the outside world.

| HISTORY |

Notable People: [Takano Miyoko (birth mother)] - [Takano Aoi (birth father)] - [Kisamura Momo (best friend and only human companion)]

Bio: Iriai was born on Valentine's Day, ironically her least favorite holiday as of now. She was born ins a hospital, like most normal children would in her day. But the first thing she saw when she was born wasn't a doctor, it wasn't light, it wasn't the starch-white ceiling of the room she was in, or even a loved one's face. Instead, the first thing she ever laid eyes upon was a figure, a tall, silver, twisting figure resembling a lady. Upon seeing her this figure's eyes went very wide, and it whispered over and over, "The master has been born, the master has been born!" Nobody else seemed to see or hear this figure but herself. The figure then looked down at her while she was being picked up by a doctor and said, "Do not fret child, do not cry, for you have no reason to. You are a very special child." With that, she disappeared.

And she didn't. At the time of her birth Iriai didn't cry, laugh, smile, or show any kind of emotion at all. She only lay there quietly and stared. The doctors were worried at first, but she was breathing perfectly fine. Iriai already knew how to bottle everything up even though she was just a newborn. A million screaming sounds and pleads to cry out we're racing through her mind, but she had been asked not yo cry, so she wouldn't. She was already far more intelligent than she should have been. No matter how the nurses held her and cooed over her she never showed any change of facial expression, she only stared at then with a blank look in her eyes. A few tests were done, but nothing was wrong. Her slightly confused parents got to take her home after two days.

Growing up Iriai confused everyone. She never showed any sign of emotion, no matter how much her relatives played with her. She never showed very much interest in anything. Instead of playing with toys she would just stare at them like she was dissecting them with her eyes. She never even talked But this wasn't because she WASN'T interested in anything. It was because of the things she saw. There was always some kind of odd looking figure following behind her, and she would see them everywhere. They were always talking to her, explaining to her the world around her. Whenever she looked at something, these odd figures would begin to tell her about it. They were everywhere. She didn't need to show emotion or learn, the figures told it all to her. But the odd thing was that nobody in her family could see, hear, or feel these figures. She was the only one, and it confused her greatly.

When she was five Aoi and Miyoko decided to send her to school. They had held back before since they worried about her lack of speech and her ability to interact with others. She had been taken to doctors several times, but her brain showed no problems. She had skipped preschool, but they decided to send her to kindergarten. Iriai didn't do well, it seemed. She never spoke to anyone, she only sat and stared. And sometimes she was made fun of for her naturally white hair. And still, nobody saw the odd figures but herself. Inside she really longed for a friend, she really wanted to talk and to be happy. But the figures who called her Master were constantly whispering to her not to do it, they insisted that if she talked, bad things would happen. One day she chose to ignore their warnings and quietly managed to communicate without talking to another student without talking that she was interested in their book.

That was when the demons came out. The demons, it seemed, were the evil versions of the figures she saw each day, and they began appearing a day after she talked to that students They had slimy, black, deformed bodies, and they were also everywhere. But instead of talking, serving her, and telling her about the world, they whispered. They would come up to her and cling to her body and whisper all sorts of horrible lies and obscenities to her. They caused her to look down on herself, to fear the world around her. Despite how much the good figures tried to comfort her Iriai was still terrified. But she still did her best to hide it, and remained emotionless, never saying anything. After a year of this going on, and her parents becoming more and more worried about her emotionless attitude, she decided to say something. So one day, her parents found her just sitting out on the playset in the backyard, staring at the ground. When they cane to get her, she looked straight up at them and said, "Mama . . . Do you know anything about the spirit world?"

Before they knew it, Iriai had begun to spill everything, and told them all about the figures, the things they told her, and about the demons. She talked like she had been talking all her life, without showing any signs of verbal development, and using language that someone three times her age should have been using. But her parents were shocked. The first thing they did was sign her up for an appointment with a doctor. But Iriai was horribly confused. Did they not believe her? Why was she the only one who could see them? The demons continued to whisper her fears, the figures continued to comfort her and try to keep her going, and Iriai continued to be terrified. So when she arrived at the doctor's she reverted back to normal. She shut her mouth, she went back to putting on an emotionless front. The doctors and psychologists couldn't get a word out of her.

She was prescribed a medication, since severe schizophrenia was naturally suspected. For three years she took this medicine, and slowly began to break apart. She was trying to isolate herself from the world around her, she silently began to refuse any sort of social activity, one emotion began to show on her face: fear. This was because the demons had been taking advantage of her confusion and were slowly slipping into her mind, causing her to believe things she didn't want to believe. Her parents were breaking up as well, since so far no sure diagnosis had been made, and they were doing everything they could to save their poor daughter from whatever was plaguing her. By age ten Iriai had attempted self-harm, and was teetering on the verge of suicide. All while remaining entirely silent, and never showing anything, causing the people who loved her great pain and confusion. And then, it happened: While she was rocking back and forth in the corner of her room or day, one of the figures approached her, a green one who looked oddly like a leaf. She held out her hand and offered to take her away yo their world, where they were going to explain everything.

She agreed.

Upon touching the spirit's hand, Iriai found herself in a new world, a new realm, someplace she had never been before. The colors, the noises, the smells, they were all something she had never experienced before. But she felt . . . At home
And the figures that had been appearing to her all her life were everywhere, and it seemed that new ones were being born every moment. And here, they explained. Despite her already large vocabulary Iriai had a hard time understanding, but what she could gather was that she was special. She had been born with the roots of this world built into her own soul, a special person made to rule this world. However, the demons didn't like that. They were odd, evil beings who insisted they had no need of a godly ruler. Their true intentions were unknown, but they fed off all of her emotions thoughts and feelings, and they would stop at nothing to kill her and claim her as their own. Iriai was once again confused, this couldn't be real, this sounded too much like some cliched storybook. But it was, this was her ability.

After leaving that place Iriai couldn't help but relax. She knew, no matter how weird it seemed, she knew. She finally began to loosen up more. She showed just a bit more emotion, she even began to talk a small bit to her parents and other acquaintances, she let herself go. But that was a mistake. She'd forgotten that the demons fed off her emotions and visible feeling. One night, when she was beginning to think she could actually be a normal person with the help of the figures, the demons snuck into her mind and managed to take over. While actually unconscious, she had a horrid nightmare, a nightmare full of fire, death, and horrible beings screaming at her and clawing at her fist. When she finally woke up and snapped herself out of it -

It was gone. Everything. Her town had become entirely silent, and she was standing in the middle of the street with blood on her face and a weapon in her hands. Bodies were hanging out windows, streaks of blood and red footprints covered every surface. Using her body as their host, the demons had quickly, silently, yet gruesome killed her whole neighborhood, and made her a murder. And there was one family left. In living hell Iriai was now flashing between flaming visions and reality. Before her eyes flashed a scene where she murdering against her will, as she slowly slashed the last victims apart, her heart ready to burst. She came to once again in their living room. But then, something new happened. With slow light footsteps a young girl slowly came padding down the stairs in her pajamas, a girl with lavender hair and purple eyes. At the bottom of the staircase she merely yawned, stared at Iriai, and asked,
"What're you doing?"
And Iriai simply replied, "I don't know." And for the first time in her life, Iriai began to cry.

Using her own powers that she didn't know she had, this little girl began to comfort her. Iriai felt more at ease than she ever had before in the real world, she told this girl everything, everything that had been plaguing her mind. After just listening and nodding her head, the girl smiled and said her name was Kisamura Momo. And then she suggested they escape together before it was too late. And so they did. With one of the spirit figures staying behind the clear away their traces the two girls fled the town and never turned back.

To this day Iriai has no idea why the mysterious girl called Momo chose to stay by her side. But she did. Despite her photographic memory, the next few years feel like nothing but a blur to Iriai. They ended up in an orphanage, and it was there that they stayed. Iriai was forced to continue her own silent battle against the demons only she could see, and Momo somehow fought with her. The sport figures were the ones who taught her how to catch other spirits within carriers, and she gathered up a whole stock of them eventually. They jumped from home to home, but they never stayed anywhere for long. And whenever they tried to put Iriai and Momo in separate foster homes, Momo would throw an extremely childish temper tantrum until they agreed to take both of them. When she was 15 Iriai managed to get a part-time job, and Momo followed in her steps. That leads them both to today, when they have managed to get their own house and live together, a house in which Iriai still struggles with unseen demons, and Momo continues to be her sanity medicine.

The figures told her something interesting while she visited their realm . . . Someone has fallen, they said, and soon she will be sent on a journey that she never expected. However, due to her 'curse' it makes no difference whether she knows or not, so she will be forced to sit back and wrestle with this knowledge until it finally happens.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 112 lbs.

Hair Color: Snow White

Eye Color: A shimmering mix of turquoise and ocean blue, causing them to resemble either pools of water, or jewels like her third name.

Brief Description: Iriai is tall, thin, and honestly rather underweight. She is very skinny due to the fact that she often forgets to eat, or just flat out refuses. Her white hair goes all the way past her knees, and she has a signature style of tying two small front sections of it into braids, and tossing them over her shoulders.

[b]| BASICS |[/b]

Full Name:  Iriai Kokone Houseki Takano

Nicknames:  Iri, Iri-san, Ko, Ko-san,
Riku114 commented…
3085 Words over a year ago
((Momo is going to be an actual character as well, but I need time to make her.))
((13 paragraphs . . . Is this a new record? Or have I made longer?))
( I realized how much I was missing from the character Umare so Ill be editing her quite a bit)
(Im mostly waiting on Cyrus as of now........ So ill probably do my first post and wait for a day or two before carrying on for him. I havent seen him yesterday or today)
"Isabel." A young man with mid-neck length cobalt blue hair spoke in a soft tone. He was located in the auditorium of a high school and was dressed in rather regal looking clothes. In the room were a few other high school students, two adults, one girl on the stage, and one boy all the way in the back who minus well be hidden in the shadows. It seemed as if it was the after school play rehearsal. Up on a prop tree, a few ravens perched looking down watching the scene below. "I truly do love you, but staying here.......... Its too dangerous for you. There are many enemies out looking for us. You should head back while you still can." He turned around. "Ill make it easy on you and leave myself. Please dont follow"

"Kaien!" The young blonde girl exclaimed following after him in a slow run. "I cant leave you! I dont know how to go on without your aid! Your love!"

The man turned back to look at the girl. "I dont want to see you get hurt any more, Isabel. Im trying to protect you."

"Then dont leave me!" She cried out as a small tear ran down her eye.

The man walked over to her side and wiped the tear from her eye, holding the girl's chin up to look at him in the eyes. "Dont cry. It hurts me to see you cry like that." There was a short pause. "Take this as my fare well gift." He said before leaning in to what seemed to be for a kiss only to be interrupted by the loud caw of the ravens over head before they flew over their head and out to the seating area. The man jerked his head up before to the side

Another young man came walking out. "So the two love birds still fail to split up. I figured that at least you, Kaien, would know better than this." There was a few second stand off between the eyes of the two men before one of the adults in the room spoke up.

"CUT!" The adult was one of the teachers at the school. She had long brown hair that was tied up in a ponytail and glasses on her face. She smiled at the two of them. "That was a great show for today. We can get carrying on with the later scene on Thursday practice. We are doing good at keeping to the schedule without looking horrible. It looks like this year's show will be great." She paused. "Good job Umare, Naomi, Manuo. That last scene was great." She turned around to look at where the boy in the shadows were. "And we have to thank Itoru for lending Ri- Where'd he go?"

The man with the blue hair began to walk off the stage as he almost instantaneously began to shift into a girl slightly shorter, but with long hair, a feminine body, and a female's voice. This was Umare. She smiled. "No problem. Acting in this is fun." She looked up at where the boy once was. "Wow. Hes come to every practice but we can never catch him before he leaves....... Though I cant say Im surprised about it."

"Though that skill of yours is rather useful, especially placed with your acting ability." The blonde girl, Naomi, added. "Are you sure you wont be here for next year's play? It wont be the same without you."

"I mean. We play the main cast the three of us though you are a priceless member. I wouldnt be shocked if you got quite a college grant for your ability." The other man, Manuo spoke up.

"Ah Im sorry. Im a bit of the nomadic type. I like to see as much as I can with my short life at hand." She looked up at the time. "Hey Im going to go home now. I have a few things to do if thats okay."

"Oh yeah. Of course. You did a great job." The teacher said waving Umare off as she left.

-------------------------------------

Off a distance away from the auditorium, Itoru, a lavender haired boy sat in the soccer fields. He was always rather quick at coming and going from the play and away. He never actually counted himself as part of it, in fact he only ever stayed there to pick of Ritsu from her part in the play. With a sigh he leaned back on the grass before Ritsu jumped onto his chest and lightly pecked his face. "Ritsu...... Do you have to?" He let out a light chuckle. The two of them never really had a spoken way of communication nor mental. The two just knew what the other were saying and unlike what most people think, Ritsu has the IQ of an average human as well. Thats what made her so special to him. "Hey Ristu, do you think we should be able to get going home soon? There are a lot of people here after school for sports plays and practices of all sorts." He paused being Ritsu didnt seem to happy with the idea. "I have you a nice mouse at home. You can have it if you can find it." He gave Ritsu a light smile before getting up and heading off towards the back exit of the school by the fields.

A boy with short white hair and bright red eyes was on a couch with his legs kicked up on a coffee table in front of him. He wore a white jacket and a mostly black T-shirt underneath. It was apparent that he was having a nice nap at the moment being how shockingly peaceful the boy looked with his eyes closed and his hand ticked behind his head. This was Raven and like anything else you can guess about him, he had his skateboard right next to him.

A short blonde hair boy peeked out of a door that lead into the living room that Raven was sleeping in. He wore a similar clothing style though rather than black and white he had black and yellow. He let out a slight snicker before slowly heading over with as much stealth as he could muster out. It took a minute or two but he managed to get to the side or Raven, where the skateboard laid next to him, and looked down at it. With a smile, he slowly went to reach for it but as soon as he was about to touch it, his hand was knocked out of the way by the now, wide awake Raven. "And what you do you think you were trying to do there Arito?" Raven gave him a light but still friendly glare.

Arito let out a light squeak noticing he was caught. "Uh...... Uh........ I was just making sure your skateboard was in good condition?" He spoke in a tone that made it clear that it was both a joke and an excuse. "Sorry about that Boss."

"Arito, please dont call me Boss. I just like mooching around at your house because its quiet and food is easy to get." He looked around. "You know, now that you woke me up, Im bored." He paused before getting up. "Want to go for a trip out for fun?"

In the middle of the city in one of the shopping districts, a young university student stood scratching his head. He had blonde hair and amber eyes that showed a confused and lost look in them. This was none other than Kaoru, These shopping districts were huge! Its ridiculous! He has been here for ages and just getting food was hard for him. Honestly he couldnt even find the grocery store at the moment. Yeah sure he could just go back into his car and go looking around, though that was if he could find his car again....... Note to self, stick inside the university. He sighed. He could probably ask someone for help but then again....... He couldnt. Kaoru gave a look around. He had parked outside of Payless but now where did Payless go? How could he loose it so easiy?! It was a shop! You dont just simply loose a shop suddenly!

(First post is just normal day activity. The following first few post afterwards is getting the gem)
(There's a comment on everyone's characters except mine. Coincidence?)
Riku114 commented…
XD Do you feel left out? over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
It is a coincidence by the way XD over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Plus I commented on my own over a year ago
((I can't start off Iriai until I make Momo, which won't be until tomorrow.))
| BASICS |

Full Name: Momo Ai Kisamura

Nicknames: Momo-san, Mo, Mo-chan, Ying

DOB: May 29th

Nationality: Japanese

| PERSONAL |

Personality: The exact opposite of her current companion, Momo is a powerhouse of emotion. Whenever she feels something, she's willing to proclaim it to the world. If she's excited, then she'll be jumping up and down three feet into the air squealing her head off. If she's sad, then she'll sit down and bawl like a five-year old until someone comes to comfort her. Momo has a naturally childish nature, and is constantly being told to act her age. But she can slow herself down when it comes to the feelings of others. Momo always knows how to make someone feel better, and she'll try to even if you don't want her there. She's a kind and friendly soul who seeks to make everyone she meets happier than she is herself.

Likes: eating | walking | feeling appreciated | knowing she's being helpful | all kinds of purple | stuffed animals | flowers | Iriai | cute things | little children |

Dislikes: stuck up people | the color green | being put down | feeling helpless | people who won't stand up for themselves | bullies | the dark |

Skills: - comforting people
- leading
- staying strong
- never gives up
- has a long fuse
- Isn't put down very easily
- will always get along in a team
- somehow finds a way to be comfortable with everyone, even if everyone hates her
- is a natural optimist

Faults: - Momo has no idea she even has an ability
- has a tendency to rush
- will often base decisions entirely off her feelings
- Has next to no combat knowledge
- sometimes doesn't know when to stop
- needs to learn how to be quiet
- stealth isn't exactly her best aspect

Weapons: nothing except the little pocket knife in her pocket which she's kept since she met Iriai.

| ABILITY |

General Ability: The ability to completely understand everyone she meets.

Ability’s Details: Whenever Momo comes across a person, then she will slowly get to know them. By using her power then whatever person she's with Will feel oddly comfortable with her. After a certain amount of time, no matter if they like it or not, Momo will gain access to their true thoughts and feelings. This always takes the form of another voice inside her head, a voice that will whisper to her exactly what the person she's interacting with is thinking and feeling, what they want, and how to get through to them. She'll gain a complete understanding of them.

Ability’s Weakness: In order to actually begin receiving information about someone Momo has to have had skin to skin contact with them, otherwise they will merely feel comfortable with her. Then, to continue gaining an understanding she has to remain within close proximity to them, as in 10 - 15 away.
Continually reading into other people can cause Momo to become emotionally and sometimes physically exhausted.

Personal Weakness: Momo herself is horribly easy to read due to the fact that she seemingly cannot hide what she's feeling. In all honestly her weakest spot is her own emotions, confuse her in that category and she will easily become frustrated and confused.

| HISTORY |

Notable People: (Kisamura Ayama [birth mother]) - (Kisamura Ichigo [birth father]) - (Kisamura Ayou [older brother]) - (Kisamura Kaishi [older brother]) - (Takano Iriai [best friend and companion])

Bio: Momo was born right at the bridge between spring and summer, a fitting time due to her personality. Her birth was a normal one, with your natural screaming and crying fit, and being incubated afterwards. Everything was natural. But the nurses were surprised and delighted to see that even though she was only a newborn, she smiled. She smiled at everything, as soon as someone looked at her a big grin would spread over her face, although she didn't exactly know how to laugh yet.

Momo was born into a family of happy little oddities. Her father was the cartoon equivalent of a mad scientists, always performing random experiments with no meaning on a whim down in the basement lab he'd built for himself, and then coming upstairs to tell the family all about his most recent 'scientific discoveries'. Her mother used to be a professor and was entirely obsessed with words and literature. She constantly had her face buried in a book, and was always correcting grammar, inserting fancy language into everyday speech and then spelling out the words after saying them, commenting about whatever odd dictionary she'd read that day. Her currently ten year old brother was an explorer, with a knack for discovering new pathways and shortcuts wherever he went, climbing the highest of trees, digging the deepest of tunnels, and always trying to learn about the outdoors. Her two year old older brother was seemingly the only normal one, although he did have a knack for building with whatever was given to him.

Momo fit right in. From a young age she was the grinner of the family, always smiling, always happy. And she was extremely expressive. By the time she was only six months old she was already squealing loud noises and waving her hands around the best she could, as if she was actually trying to communicate what she wanted through a means other than crying. People visiting always cooed and laughed over how sweet she was, and her family doted over her constantly. You could say she was a bit spoiled. All her relatives were oddballs, but they were loveable oddballs.

After starting preschool when she was three Momo sought out friendship with a passion. And she had an odd knack for it, too. Everyone she met seemingly felt drawn to her, and before long she had a little group of friends who were always either following her around or whom she was following around. Someway somehow, she always knew exactly what her friends were thinking, and was able to get along with everybody. Momo always felt like she heard a voice, the voice of herself talking to herself, telling her exactly what everyone else was feeling and what she should do about it. She never linked this to any sort of ability, or anything unnatural. When she was five she heard the word 'intuition' from her word-crazy mother, and accounted it to that. She had a good intuition, was all.

Most of Momo's childhood remained uneventful. She continued to be happy, and to do whatever she could to seek out people and make them happy. She was complimented by friends for her naturally social nature and her uncanny ability to make friends with everyone and know what they were feeling. She somehow retained an extremely childish mind as she grew up, and by time she was was seven people began having to tell her she needed to grow up a little. She wasn't three anymore, she couldn't hold on to her usual child-like traits for so long. But Momo ignored them, she didn't care.

Her life took and extreme turn one night when she was eight and a half. Momo woke up in the middle of the night to an extremely odd feeling. An evil feeling. Like something was terribly wrong. She could hear slashing sounds echoing from nearby houses, and what sounded like laughter. And for some reason, she kept imagining flames of some kind dancing in the shadows. At first she managed to convince herself that it was only a nightmare. But then she heard footsteps, a slithering, and a horrible gasping and splattering noise coming in the direction of the rest of her family's bedroom. The more footsteps, this time down in the kitchen. Someone was in her house.

Momo had a brave little heart, perhaps braver than it should have been, so her first instinct was to get up and see what was going on. So she slipped into her bunny slippers, grabbed her stuffed rabbit, and went on her way. But the first thing she saw was the blood. It was streaked on almost every surface she could see outside her room. And the footprints, too, red footprint in a trail spiraling around the floors walls and ceiling. She was scared, but she decided to move on. She could still hear the footsteps. Was she about to meet a burglar? Like the ones mama had read to her about? Slowly, quietly.She made her way down the stairs. And to her great surprise she saw a girl. A girl with pure white hair who looked only a couple years older than she was, standing in the middle of the room, breathing heavily with a knife in her hand. Momo was scared, she wanted to run, to hide, to call someone. But then -

"She needs help."

There it was. That voice she'd always linked to intuition that taught her how to understand others. She'd learned to trust that voice. So she relaxed a bit. She gathered up enough courage to lean forward and ask, "What're you doing?" And to her surprise the girl slowly turned her head, looked at her with horribly blank eyes, and answered back, "I don't know." And then she fell to her knees and began to sob. Momo didn't like that. So her automatic reaction was to run down the steps two at a time, grab her hand, and comfort her. She told her that everything would be alright, despite the fact that she herself was still scared, and asked what had happened.

The girl loosened up all at once and began to tell her amazing things. All about spirits that followed her like servants, demons that haunted her mind, and the horrible emotionless life shed led up until this point. Normally Momo would have considered such things to be nonsense, but using the power she didn't know she had, she found herself able to understand exactly what this girl was feeling. And that if what she said about the demons was true then they needed to get out of here, fast. So Momo quickly suggested that they run away. The girl just agreed. And so Momo grabbed her other hand, made her drop the knife, and dragged her out the back door.

The first place her mind traveled to was the orphanage mama had taken her to once to serve little homeless children outside of town, so that was exactly where they would go. And the whole time they ran, Momo talked. She talked on and on, and asked questions of all kinds. And the girl would just answer back with a blank and emotionless voice. She found out the girl had four names, and that together they made Iriai Kokone Houseki Takano. Upon arriving at the orphanage they were instantly taken in, and so began their life as orphans, one a murderer and the other a survivor

Momo isn't sure what tempted her to stick with Iriai, but she did. She continued to follow the strange spirit-seeing girl everywhere she went. That strange voice inside of her urged her to do so, and allowed her to feel for her and what she was apparently going through. Through constant close proximity she gained a complete understanding of Iriai and her abilities, and became her only friend. She even got her to show emotion, but despite what she did this only happened when they were alone together, otherwise the girl kept up an emotionless front. The first time the orphanage tried to put then into foster home when Momo was 11 and Iriai was 13, it was in separate places, so Momo threw a huge temper tantrum she kicked and screamed and threw things with the rage of a five year old, until they finally agreed to put them together. They never went anywhere for long, considering they were such an odd pair.

When Iriai was 15 she managed to secure a part-time job. And Momo happily trailed along behind her, wanting to stick by her all the time. You'd think by Iriai's blank face around people that she didn't care in the least, but only Momo ever heard the thanks she received when they were alone. It was at this point that Momo took to calling them the Ying Yang twins, despite the fact that they were neither twins nor sibling, with Iriai being Ying, and she being Yang. They were total opposites, but they stuck. Iriai even managed to bring Momo into her realm of spirits at one point, and taught her all about the deck of cards. By now Momo knew for sure that what Iriai tools her wasn't nonsense, it was all real.

Only two months ago Iriai was granted permission from the orphanage to move into her own house, and obviously Momo went along with her. It was like the two were joined at the waist, you couldn't keep them apart. And so, she doesn't know it, but Momo continues to be Iriai's sanity medicine, and enjoys every second of the company found with her newfound sister.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 124 lbs.

Hair Color: Lavender

Eye Color: Bright Indigo

Brief Description: Momo is a petite girl, more than a head shorter than Iriai despite being heavier. It makes sense since she younger, but she's still tiny for her age, which is one of the reasons people consider her childish. She dresses in such a way as well, always wearing cute little dresses and hairpins along with her signature bunny hoodie, and always in shades of purple to match her hair and eyes.
[b]| BASICS |[/b]

Full Name: Momo Ai Kisamura

Nicknames: Momo-san, Mo, Mo-chan, Ying

(Won't be available for the majority of the day.)
(Ok, here's a view into Lexia's normal day!)

The small toyshop was open and as always children inside were looking at all the new toys. It wasn’t that big of a shop, just enough to hold what the shop needed in the front. The cashiers and helpers of the store were busy as the manager was in the back handling some things with a few other employees. One employee on the other hand was inside a booth of hers by the stuff animals, currently stitching an eye back onto a stuffed shark as young girls were looking and playing with stuffed animals around the booth. Lexia was the employee’s name and she didn't seem too different than the other employees, besides the fact she was in her own booth fixing a line of stuffed animals by herself. She loved her job and everything about it, including helping out the children. Once setting down the shark, she notice a young girl coming up holding in her arms a small teddy bear, but looking closer she noticed that the neck was torn a bit.

Girl: Um… E-Excuse me… C-Could you f-fix T-Teddy f-for me?

Lexia looked at the Teddy before feeling the shark by her hand nudging a bit. Glancing down, she noticed some of her thin wires around the shark. Did she wander off again? Making the wires vanish, she agreed to do so and happily took the bear. Picking up the threads and needle before going back to her work.
Horus Alderman yawned and absently scratched his cheek as he sat down in his chair and listened to the teacher take notes. Horus had one of those faces. The type of face that made him extremely forgettable so he could yawn openly and the teacher still probably wouldn't take notice of him. Horus liked it that way. It left him time to do his own thing.

The teacher dismissed the class and everyone began to pack up their things and get up, except Horus. Horus stayed sitting and watched as all the students slowly filed out of the classroom until it was just him and the teacher. The teacher erased some stuff on the blackboard, straightened out of notes and things on his desk, then he too left the room. leaving Horus alone. Horus looked around and blinked before a slight smile appeared on his face. He liked the sound of silence. It was soothing, though unfortunately Horus was not alone and pretty soon, Horus gave an exasperated sigh.

"Will you shut up?" Horus asked. He stood up and walked out of the room in a slightly angry way. "Seriously, can't I get one freaking minute of quiet for once?"
In a two-story house with a gray roof, a girl could be seen staring out of her window. She had hair that was whiter than the house itself, and eyes that greatly resembled water. Normally you would see absolutely nothing in these eyes, but right now she was deep in thought, so they carried a dreamy and faraway expression. There was a pencil twirling around and around in her fingers making marks on the paper pad in front of her as it turned, which threatened to fall off at any given moment. Iriai was thinking hard.

Today had been fairly normal, when she went back over it. Her photographic memory allowed her to go back over everything quite easily in her head. She had woken up, as usual, to Momo's constant calling to get up and come downstairs, only to find to find she had made breakfast like usual. Honestly, she didn't have to keep getting up so early just for that . . . Then Momo had gone off to school, and she had stayed home. Iriai no longer went to school, she just summoned spirit a to teach her whatever she needed. She had gotten a great deal of knowledge from them in her early childhood anyway. Right now one of these exact same spirit's was in the sink she was leaning on, a tiny one resembling water, spinning around the faucet hole. A pipe spirit . . . Not an uncommon appearance in this house. Iriai let out a sigh, right now, spirits who weren't apart if her card deck could not be used to fight or do other such things . . . Upon hearing her voice the spirit takes its head to look at her.
"Is something wrong, Master?" it asked in a squeaky voice.
"No . . . Nothing . . ."

Follow me." Out of nowhere, a different voice arose, one that was rough and silky at the same time. "Shut up." Iriai muttered, shooing away the thin black mist at her ear. The extremely minor demons had been at it all day, whispering quietly when they thought she wasn't aware only to be swept away. Those ones weren't a danger, they were more of an annoyance . . . As her pencil really did fall from her hand into the sink with a clatter, she heard a sudden patterning of footsteps, and a loud cry.

"IRI-SAAAN!"

Momo had finished her home work, and had been feeling bored. Extra work because she hadn't finished her paper from yesterday . . . How boring. Ko might need some company, right? Then again, she always needed company, or the silly demons came out to catch her. So with this proclamation of arrival she leapt down the stairs and went sailing onto the unsuspecting Iriai's shoulders. "Hey! Iri-san! I finished my homework! And I promise I didn't skip any today, I got done all at once!"

Iriai had the wind knocked out of her, and let out a loud grunt as Momo landed. "Don't - don't d-do that!" She gasped, attempting to shake her off for a moment. Why was she surprised? This happened every morning and afternoon as long as she was the one who got up first . . .

Momo peered over her shoulder into the sink curiously. "Watcha' lookin' at? Is there one of the sport thingies in there, those pipe things that you said are everywhere here?" She leaned over and waved at what to her at least, was thin air. "Hiiii mister spirit! Or missus! Or whatever you are!"

"Hello, second master!" the spirit squeaked, although Momo could neither see nor hear her. Spirits could only be seen when a higher force willed them to be seen. Ignoring her question, Iriai slid her off her shoulders with a sigh. "Are you sure you finished all of it?"

"Yep! Every page!"

"And What do you want now?"

"The park!" Momo chirped, as she hit the ground with a small thud. She'd been thinking of ways to make Iriai happy, since she'd seemed so down yesterday after coming home. "Since you like the park, and I like it too, so I thought it would cheer you up if we went together!"

Iriai couldn't help but smile to herself at Momo's eager tone of voice. "You're such a child . . ." she murmured.

"I know!"
Riku114 commented…
*hear over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
not here over a year ago
kittyluv57 commented…
*hiss* I DO AS I PLEASE over a year ago
kittyluv57 commented…
And if you're that concerned, you should have noticed that I put 'patterned' instead of 'pattered' . . . over a year ago
(Mostly waiting on cyrus)
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
Full Name: Wayne Gacy III

Nicknames: Sprinkles the Clown

DOB: March 17

Nationality: Polish/Danish

|PERSONAL |

-Insane Clown Posse
-Knifes
-Blood
-Clown Face
-Red things
-Carnivals
-Meat

Dislikes:
-The police
-Parents
-Bankers
-Aliens
-Lizard people
-The Illuminati
-The Annuaki
-Baby boomers
-Douche bags
-Hipsters
-Catholic Priests

Skills:
-His ability

Faults:
-No proper training
-General mental health problems

Weapons:
-Butcher knife
-Kitchen knife
-Razor Blade

|ABILITY |

General Ability: Creating horrifying hallucinations

Ability’s Details: Wayne was born with a rare condition that allowed his soul to pierce other peoples souls by looking into their eyes.When he attacks them their soul is attacked on such a severe level the human body that holds the soul sees Wayne as an extremely horrifying clown.

Ability’s Weakness: The ability cannot work if the soul is stronger than his,it also wouldn't work very well against a creature without a soul like a demon for example.

Personal Weakness: Occasionally his own soul will try to devour itself and he will suffer severe hallucinations that cause him to mentally break.

| HISTORY |

Notable People: [Father] Edward Gacy [Dead] [Mother] Brenda Gacy [Alive] [Uncle] Castro Gacy [Dead]

Bio: Wayne grew up in a small town in Indiana.His family was lower class and he lived in a lower class apartment.He,his father,his uncle and his mother all lived together in this one apartment.He went to school like any other kid but his home life had a deep dark secret...His uncle touched him and did other things to him, a lot.He didn't know what was happening to him at the younger age but he knew it hurt,and he tried to find things to prevent him to go home so he went to the circus every day when he turned twelve and he liked it,most kids in Indiana preferred to play baseball but he liked clowns.He began working at the circus when he was sixteen and one particular day coming home from work his uncle was in a particularly nasty mood from being drunk and tried to rape Wayne.Wayne,having enough of it accidentally awakened his dormant ability and made his uncle literally flip to fuck out, he freaked out so badly that he killed Wayne's father when he stepped into the apartment and killed himself from the intense hallucinations.Wayne,no longer able to even focus on education anymore just stayed a clown the rest of his life.

| APPEARANCE |

Height: 6'3

Weight: 238 Pounds

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

(Note:I was listing to Insane clown posse when I wrote this so yeah,that's why it's a almost middle aged clown.)
Full Name: Wayne Gacy III

Nicknames: Sprinkles the Clown

DOB: March
Riku114 commented…
XD Itore VS Wayne battle of the great and fear full hallucinations/illusions! Who will break first?! over a year ago
(Cyrus! You need to do your opening post so we can carry on!)
(Oh.)
Wayne,otherwise known as Sprinkles the Clown was walking on the sidewalk to the clown shop after work,feeling like getting something nice for himself. He whistled at the the ladies making them nearly vomit and snapping his fingers all while walking to the store..He wasn't wearing his regular clown get up but was wearing casual clothing,something odd for him to be wearing.He walked into the store and bought a pair of clown shoe and another red nose,he put them on and walked on the sidewalk again snapping his fingers and winking at the ladies while walking to his car,once he got inside his generic clown car he fixed his comb over and turned on the radio playing "In yo face" by Insane Clown Posse.He then drove towards the direction of his home,he pulled out a cigar and began smoking it in his car,some people wondered why he choose to be this way,he didn't.Because he didn't chose the clown life,it choose him.
Riku114 commented…
*Because he didnt choose the clown life; the clown life chose him over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
You failed again..... over a year ago
The two of them, Arito and Raven, headed out shortly afterwards riding on their skateboards. Where they were heading was rather hard to tell mostly due to the fact it seemed random, though after some time, it seemed they had arrived where Raven had planned to, in an alleyway. At that point Raven came to a stop and kicked his skateboard up, having it do a few spins before coming to a complete stop vertically.

"Hey what are we doing here?" Arito asked looking at Raven as he too came to a stop.

"Eh, I was challenged earlier. I cant deny a challenge you know." Raven said looking around. There didnt really seem to be people around. "Did they pull a bluff on me?"

"Who called you out?"

"Just some people from the far East side of the city." Raven looked behind him and over at Arito. "I thought they bothered so much to come over to my territory, though it seems they just wanted to waste some time."

"Wait, the east side?" Arito was quiet for a second. "I might have picked up something of theirs a day or two ago."

"Hum?" Raven raised an eyebrow of curiosity. "What is it?"

"Well it looked special and it was on the floor outside what might have been their base so....... I kinda snagged it." Arito spoke as he pulled out a crimson gem from his pocket. It actually looked fairly valuable and even if it wasnt, it was surely beautiful.

Raven took the gem to get a closer look at it. "Wow. That looks like quite the valuable gem." Raven spoke before quickly spinning his skateboard as a small throwing knife came at his back leg only to hit the skateboard and fall to the floor. He took a second look around as three of the East side gang members came walking out. "Looks like you did steal something of theirs." He paused. "You know its not nice to try to attack someone while they are having a conversation. Anyways, who called me out? Whos in charge here?"

One of the tall, bulky guys walked out. "That would be me."

Raven looked over at the way of the voice and came to notice him. "Ah I see. Well its nice to meet you. Im Raven. So want to get this challenge over with." Raven said that as he held on of his hands out in a light, loose fist, his thumb facing forward. His body was in no stance in particular and it seemed just like casual standing.

"Are you underestimating me?" The guy spoke in a somewhat irritated tone.

"Huh? Oh you are reading this wrong. Its not a combat stance, its a Janken pose, or as you would probably call it, Rock-Paper-Scissors." There was a second of awkward silence. "I mean, I just woke up, do you really think Im in the mood for fighting you with fists and even more possibly weapons?"

"You little......" The guy looked as if he was about to charge.

"Oh come on. You brutes are always so fixated on fighting for dominance. Well you ruined my mood." Raven said stuffing the gem in his pocket. "I was going to say if you won I would happily hand you over the gem, though now Im kind of attached to it." He spoke with a smirk. "Hey, Arito, want to cover my back?"

"Not like I will be much help......." He muttered under his breath before perking up. "Though either way, SURE!"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--

Umare headed home shortly after via bike. Her home, for the moment at least, wasnt too far away from the school so it didnt take that much time to get home by bike. She pulled her bike to a stop before putting it in the patio of her apartment building and heading over to the bathroom. That was a good day at work, though it would probably be best to get a nice shower. Though upon getting into the bathroom, she noticed something interesting on the counter of her bathroom. It was a deep violet gem. When did she get this? She didnt recall getting this and it was too pretty for a girl that lived a mostly nomadic life. Maybe she would pawn it off later........ Though for now, she undressed herself and got inside the shower.

------------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­-

On the walk back home, there was the typical silence with occasional chatter between Ritsu and Itoru. That was normal, though there was a short change in the scene. At one point, Ritsu randomly began to caw as she looked up at the sky. Itoru looked over at her. "Whats wrong?" He looked up. There wasnt really anythign up there was there? He didnt get an answer from Ritsu before she suddenly darted upwards to the sky and grabbing somethign in her beak before landing back on Itoru. He took it out of her beak and looked at it. It was a dark pitch black gem. "Interesting......." He looked back up at the sky. Isnt that scary........ Things are falling from the sky now......

(Leaving Kaoru out for GMRS)
Momo was happily pulling Iriai down the street, chattering happily. It didn't matter whether her so-called sister agreed or not,they were going to the park either way. Momo had several things she wanted to talk about, and Iriai needed someone to talk to in order to hold up her general sanity, so technically it fit perfectly. Momo held her sister's hand in her own, and rambled on and on without stop.
"And we get to put it on a big posterboard and stuff, and it's going to be so much fun! I'm going to make mine in all different colors, mainly purple of course, but pink green blue and white are nice too! You ARE going to help me, right?"

"Mhm." Iriai wasn't exactly listening. She was too busy observing what was going on around her. The sights, the sounds, the noises, the smells it was fascinating how it all changed with every step you took. As usual, she showed absolutely no emotion while outside, her face was entirely blank. There were more demons out here . . . . She had to be careful . . .

Momo had thrown her arms around her waist. "YAY! I knew you'd help! We can go get paper and stuff after this, right?"

"Yeah . . . Of course . . ."[b] Iriai was staring very intently at the top her sister's head. She had just seen something . . . A flash of color among what was normally entirely purple.

Momo looked confused. [b]"Iri-san, what's wrong?"

"Momo . . . Where did you get that?"

"Oh, you mean this?" Momo stepped back and very carefully slid a new hair clip from one of her purple locks, slid it off its bobby pin, and held it out for her to see. A gem, a gem in a shade of pure ocean blue, that changed turquoise when it hit the sky. "Isn't it pretty? I found it strapped to my backpack this morning!"

"Your . . . Backpack?" Iriai was turning pale, and stared at the thing like it was something horrible from another planet. This . . . Was this it? That event the spirits had told her of? But as she soon as she tried to say something, those thoughts were chased away. No . . . She wasn't allowed to speak of what she learned in that dimension . . . It was part of her curse.

"Iri-san, are you okay?"

There was a demon, a nasty black demon leaning over Momo's shoulder, waiting for her to break. Swallowing, Iriai forced her face to go blank again. "It's nothing . . . Let's keep going . . ."

If it was true . . . Was she going to find one too?
Wayne was driving his car when he suddenly spun out of control in the road.He didn't hit anybody but he did block the road.While some douche bag in a Rolls-Royce kept honking at him and he got so irritated that he snapped mentally,making him punch the guy in the face and to then burn his in the guys eye out before taking the car keys for the guys car.Wayne,not wanting to leave evidence taken off the licence plates for his car and used a gasoline jug and lighter that he had in his car to set it on fire before speeding away in the guys car.

"Whoop whoop!"Yelled Wayne before changing the guys music in disgust."What the hell is this All time low bullshit?ICP FOR LIFE!"Yelled Wayne and he jammed his Insane Clown Posse CD into the car.Wayne,being inside of a rich guys car looked in the glove box only to see a golden gem inside of it.He snagged it quickly and put it in his pocket before finally getting back to reality.

"Wow,I've been a successful clown."Said Wayne as he drove into the driveway of his two bedroom rambler home."Home sweet home..."Said Wayne as he pulled a cigar out.
(Cyrus............ ................... You know I tried to hint it in my post, but you know the second was the build up point where most people are finding a gem? Much like the original.)
It wasn't that long till it was Lexia was off her shift and as far as she was concerned nothing was too odd... Until her shift was over.
Walking outside the toy shop, she couldn't help but find herself looking at a man apparently lost... And taller than her of course.

'Please don't tell me I'm always that short one...' She thought as she stared at him, 'I've alway have too many people mention it... Though then again he IS lost... Maybe I'll see if he needs help... If I can speak to him of course.'

Calming herself down and recalling her acting lesson, she walked over to the man who towered over her.

Lexia: Excuse me Mister, but are you... Lost?

(Fun facts: This was all done on my phone thanks to notes.
Also may I mention that Lexia is the second shortest character? She only is taller than Momo by just a little bit? XD I just noticed this!)
yeah.)
Horus yawned as he made his way out of the classroom and down the hall. He seemed to be getting more and more irritated as he continued talking. Eventually, he lost his temper and snapped, though everyone nearby thought he was just yelling at thin air so they gave him weird looks. Horus stopped and quickly got out of there. He hated drawing attention to himself. It always felt weird to have people looking at him, expecting something...

Horus stopped at his locker, which luckily had nobody nearby and he put in the combination and opened it. Horus paused and looked at a bright white gem sitting in plain view in his locker. Horus slowly picked it up and looked at it. It was so white that it was practically glowing. Horus held it up to his eye and squinted at it.

"Where did you come from....huh, what was that? Prepare myself? For what?"
((Wait . . . Momo is the shortest?
XD well, she's supposed to be tiny and cute.))
(Oh I miss read, sorry bout that Cyrus.)
(Yeah Kitty, it's true and I still can't stop laughing about it XD)
((XD

I'm going to just bring them back to the house, since that's where I pictured Iriai would find her gen anyway.))

"Ooooo! Ko-chan, look! It has little sparkly things on it" Momo had dragged both of them from store to store, buying as much material for her posterboard project as she could while staying within a budget. As of now she was sitting on the floor holding up what looked like a little foam ball covered in some kind of thick glitter.

"I see that . . ." Iriai wasn't really paying attention. Instead, she was curled up on the large cushioned window seat in their living room with her chin on her hand, thinking. What was with that gem? Was it true? If so, were they in danger? More like the world, at any rate . . . But she still couldn't do anything . . .

"Ko-chaaan! You're no fun!" Momo had noticed her increased paranoia and absentmindedness that day, it was worrying her. Ever since she saw her new pretty gem . . . Why? Was it bad? Was she not supposed to have it? She could always get rid of it . . . Maybe if she did something extra she could make it up to her. Smiling,,Momo jumped up. "I'm going to make a spaghetti for dinner!"

Iriai was startled out of her train of thought. "Hm? What?" Too late, she had already left the room. What on earth was that about? Sighing, Iriai turned to get up and help, only to feel a tapping on her shoulder.
"Master, Master!"
A spirit? Yes, a watcher spirit, the kind that often hung around windows. "Hm? What is it?"
"A sparkly thing, a sparkly thing!"
Iriai froze up yet again. "A sparkly . . . a-a gem?"

---

The spirit had led her all the way up to the attic, and Iriai was now rummaging through the many cardboard boxes stacked in the corner. "You're sure it's here?"
"On the picture, Master, the orphanage picture!"
There it was. A picture of Iriai and Momo in front of the orphanage they'd lived at, such picture were required for records. And something was sparkling in the plain metal frame. Iriai turned it over and struggled for a few moments before wrenching it out.

A gem. An opalescent gem in a shining, creamy mix of pure ivory white and shining silver. Upon holding it up to the light, several different colors ranging from red to blue to purple could be seen rippling across it's surface. This was it . . . She'd found one, too . . .
(Also what's funnier is that as Lexia's meeting one of Riku's characters... A 5'3 girl is speaking to a 6'1 man... Get why I'm laughing about her height still?)
((. . . . . What XD that's funnier than it should be.

I love how everyone else just says 'It was crimson', 'it was violet', 'it was golden', or something along those lines, just one straightforward color.
And then you have me over here trying to describe every detail of the colors without going overboard.))
(Can't blame you for doing so.)
(Oh hello my dear wife.)
((He's cheating on you, GMRS.))
(No I'm not.How dare you say such calumny.
(Now we just need Lexia and Kaoru to get a gem on their hands.)

Kaoru was looking around somewhat frantically before he heard the voice of a young girl from behind. "Ah hello." Kaoru said as he scratched the back of his head after turning to look at Lexia. "Its a bit embarrassing for someone of my age, but I would have to admit I have found myself lost in this large shopping district."

-----------------------

About 10 minutes of combat later, the two groups were at a bit of a stalemate. It was apparent that Raven hadnt even used his abilities nor his scythe for it was not out. It seemed the only thing he had used was his skateboard as a defense before switching to hand to hand combat. Though as to be expected, it wasnt nearly as effective as it should have been. Arito and Raven returned back to the center, back to back. "Cant you fight seriously? At least use a weapon?" Arito whispered over to Raven.

Raven let out a deep breathe and whispered back. "But thats boring. These guys arent gifted with an ability like that." He looked around. Though this itself was getting boring. He let out a sigh. "Fine Im done with this anyways." Raven spoke as he held his right hand out and a long scepter like stick appeared otu of nowhere, shortly followed by a scythe blade that unraveled in fragments. Upon doing so, the three braced for combat.

Raven smiled and grabbed onto Arito's wrist before jumping onto his skateboard and givign a powerful kick off from the ground rocketting them forward. Passing by the person that blocked their way, Raven faked an attack, just something to throw him off for a second and allowing them to get by. It didnt do much but allow them to get out of being surrounded. The three quickly turned to go follow them. "Hum....... Now we only need to so is loose them huh?" Raven said, desummonign his scythe. "Arito, take to the left. I have the gem so they will go for me, or at least send the majority."

"This is insane."

"Just keep running. Dont return to base until you lost him." Raven said, lightly pushing him to the left before rocketting off remarkably fast on his skateboard as soon as Arito was completely off. As predicted two went after Raven, and one of them went after Arito.

(So unless you guys want me to post a specific one, Ill only post the ones I have an uncompleted scene in mind for)
Lexia sighed hearing this from the older man. He was right at how embarrassing it was, though it also intrigued her at the same time. Of everything she had experienced in her life this was knew to her. Even though it was a huge shopping district, she had memorized the whole entire place and had the time to spare to help him... Might as well...

"Well then, if you'd like ... I'd be happy to help you," She replied, "After all I do work here-!"

She was cut off feeling something moving in her purse. It was her phone of course and she forgot to turn back on the alarm. Looking inside, her eyes caught sight of a small gem right next to her phone, which had stopped vibrating. It was a peculiar gem indeed with a yellow fading to a deep purple... Kind of reminding her of sunset...

"So sorry about that," she said remembering what she was dong before reaching her phone, "I forget to turn off my alarm. Now then, I'll happily you find where you parked."

She decided to ignore the gem for now and focus on helping the man. After all she would look into it later...

(Once again all typed on my phone and if their are any grammar/spelling mistakes, I'll fix them once I'm back from shopping.)
(Well mow i have to do that too gmrs)

"Ah thanks" Kaoru spoke, lowing his hand from the back of his head. Again he spoke up eith his usual friendly smile. "If I recall properly, my car was somewhere by Payless... you wouldnt just so happen to know where that would be would you?" He was rather lucky to not to be here for a few hours and even more to be able to get help without having to ask for it first

(Kitty,how do you do this so often?)
Lexia thought for a moment, tilting her head and placing a finger on her cheek began to think for a moment. It wasn't long before she figured out where that was... and how funny at where that was.

"Oh that place... It's not too far from where we actually," She reply with a smile, "I'll show you the way to the shop... since you did get lost."

She smiled to him and looked down the way they needed to go before back at him.

"Ok, follow me- oh wait! I got an idea!"

She quickly grabbed his wrist and began to drag him along, faking a smile.

"Now come along~! I bet you're on a tight schedule mister... Say I never got your name... Oh well best not wait your time. After all you might be on one of very~ important days~!"