Random Role Playing Horror movie's

wildwolfheart18 posted on Oct 21, 2014 at 01:29PM
so basicly it's in the title, but i''ll work some magic here and give some detial.Ok, see there i sthis gaint science lab, all under new york city. Scientist are taking teenagers and are useing them as lab rats. They place them in a big room for 24 hours, the room changes into a horror movie. The teenagers must fight the horror that they face. After 24 hours is up and the teens still haven't killed the monster, they can truely die. There is no screaming for help nobody can save you but you. You can run but you can't hide!(bwahahahaa). After the teens have killed, everything goes back to normal. They get only five hours of free time to rest, eat, or hand with there loved ones. So be warned the bougie man is real...and hes looking for YOU!!

character sheet:
name:
weapon:
bio:(basicly how you got stuck here)
favorite horror movie:
other:

RULES~!
no godmodding
try to keep one liners to a minuim i want to keep this interesting
sex is allowed,but please leave less detail((its a horror movie rp...theres always sex in horror movie's))
cursing is fine
HAVE FUN!

Random Role Playing 557 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 557

over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
Alana screams got louder and louder as her hands released his hair and clawed down his chest, cutting into his skin. She couldn't help it. She was holding it in for dear life! Her insides tighten even more than before and she could feel him swell which made her roll in the back of her head a bit. The pleasure was getting to her extremely and her mind was getting so hazy that she was losing herself in the lust. It was just taking over them both. Oh they were both going to be sore after this.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Kevin could feel himself swell a bit more, and he moaned louder. "Let it out babe! Let it all out!" He said as he felt a unbearable tingle of pleasure at his shaft. Pleasure and lust was consuming both of them all in one act of amazing sex. He couldnt have ever imagined that he would find the perfect person to go wild with in such a place.
Alana's head shot back and her back arched so that her chest was out and her screams of pleasure couldn't possibly be louder. Her release rushed out of her like a waterfall. It was so intense that her body was shaking from the intensity. It felt so....there were honestly no words that could describe such an amazing feeling. To think that she would have such an amazing person to have mind blowing and crazy sex with was unbelievable. It was even more unbelievable that it was all happening in this crazy place.
last edited over a year ago
Kevin released just as she was in the middle of releasing herself, and moaned loudly. He shuttered as he released loads inside of her and pulled her down so that he could pull the nipple of her breast into his mouth. He sucked on it hard and his teeth grazed across it ever so slightly as he continued to release inside of her. What they were experiencing was far beyond pleasure and lust. It was indescribable. He felt his mind fuzz out as he released more into her. It was intense and hard.
Alana moaned loudly as he put her nipple in his hot mouth. It felt...wow! It only made her release more. She was just overflowing with both releases and it all just oozed out of her, getting on him and the bed sheets. But she couldn't really focus on that. Her mind had gone blank and her body continue to shake with both of their release, her mouth open slightly.
Kevin could feel both of their releases push against him as he released a little more inside her. He could feel their substances oozing out onto him and soaking the sheets under them, and the towels. He gasped for air and was speechless. He took her nipple from his mouth and laid there as he pulled her down to him in a close embrace.
Alana rested her head on his chest panting and trying to catch her breath. Once again, their wild mind blowing sex has left them speechless and breathless. She could barely move as she laid there with him. So many things she wanted to say but nothing came out. All she could do was listen to his beating heart.
Kevin finally was able to catch his breath and let out a low and shaky sigh. All he could thing was....wow. He closed his eyes for a moment and tried to pull his mind together, which was scattered and hazed by the pleasure and lust for her body that he had felt before. "Way better than the first time right......" he finally was able to say.
Alana could only nod, still trying to get her thoughts together. He was right. That was WAY better than the first time. Her body was slowly coming down from her high that she got from his addictive body. He knew how to please a girl well. Very well. And to think, this guy was all hers and no one else. It made a small smile appear across her face.
Kevin let a smile creep across his lips as his body relaxed. Whoever said a couple couldnt have a bit of wild fun with each other? It was only right with the both of them. He felt a tingling feeling on his back and it took him a while to realize that the feeling was pain. He winced slightly. Yep, they were wild alright, and he did his part pretty damn good.
Alana felt him wince and slowly looked up at him, not lifting her face from his chest. "You okay?" She asked once her mind put itself together again. She had strong sensation coming from between her legs and she slowly realized that it was the pain from both times they did it. It was her time to wince but she smiled slightly at him anyway.
"Yeah, i'm fine. But I think my back has had enough with being a scratching post." Kevin answered with a laugh. He smiled softly. "It was well worth it though." It didnt bother him really, after only the second time, he had started to get used to how the pain of her clawing at his back felt, and besides, when they were in the motions of doing anything, he barely felt it.
Alana laughed a bit and smiled apologetic. "Sorry. I just...needed to grab or scratch something. Didn't mean to leave marks. Though..." She slowly smirked. "I'm glad my scratches are there. That way, people know that you. Are. Mine." She kissed his chest and giggled.
Kevin chuckled a bit. "I guess that's one way of looking at things." He said as he kissed her forehead. "I'm pretty sure that walking is going to be like hell for you now, so i guess i'll just stay in this bed with you then." he laughed slightly. Then again, that didnt sound to bad.
Alana smiled and snuggled into his chest. "Yes. I like the sound of that." Just with him by her side, she couldn't be happier. Well...if she had her bow... She mentally shook her head. She wasn't going to worry about that now. At the moment, the only thing she cared about was being wrapped in his embrace. "Don't let me go...." She whispered softly.
Kevin held her closer to him. "Dont worry my love......I wont....." he whispered back to her as he closed his eyes. This was his their happy place. He would never let her go, nor would he let anyone take her from him. Ever.
Alana smiled and sighed in relieve. She knew he meant what he said. He won't let go of her which means, for the first time in a long time, she can let down her guard and not worry about so much stuff. Everything seemed better with him around.
"We should get some sleep....I know you must be sore.....and tired." Kevin said as he opened his eyes slightly to look at her. "You'll probably feel atleast a little better, not saying that you wouldnt feel great after what we just did." He snickered.
Alana giggled and nodded. "Yeah, I am a bit tired after such...wild actions we did." She leaned up a bit and kissed him softly on his lips, letting her lips linger for a while before pulling away slowly. She smiled. "Goodnight my love." She closed her eyes and sighed in contentment. Now this was how she would like to always go to sleep. In the arms of the man she loved. No better way than that.
Kevin stared up at the ceiling for a moment and smiled as he gave a happy sigh. And the day....well...or whichever it was at the moment, was coming to a perfect ending. Him sleeping with his lover in his arms. He wanted her there with him forever. She was just so warm in his arms. And it all felt so dream like to him because the way that they were so much in was so right. He kissed her head. "Goodnight....my special lover." he gave a light chuckle and closed his eyes.
((Do we...>.> go to the next day without wolf? And wolf can catch up when she comes back?)
((Yeah, that would be the best thing to do now. ^_^))
(Okay)
-Dream-
Alana walked through a long dark hallway and passed many locked doors. She could hear people screaming and crying from the different rooms but she just kept walking, staying in the middle of the hall where the lights above were low and flickering. She could feel a chill run up her spine as she quickly turned around to see....nothing. The way she came from was no longer there. Only darkness followed. She slowly faced forward and kept walking till she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. She gasped and ran torwards, ignoring the screams and cries from the other rooms. There was door at the end of the hall with a see through window. She slowly approached it and looked through it. Her eyes widened, tears fell from her eyes as she stared in horror at the sight. Her mouth opened to form a name but only her loud screams came out.
-Dream End-

Alana was laying on her side as her body, covered in sweat, shook and tears poured from her closed eyes. "No...stop...please....no!!" She almost screamed. Her body started to jerk and kick as if trying to get away from something.
Kevin's eyes came open as he felt Alana erking and kicking. He wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Hey! Hey! Alana....wake up! Its only a dream, its only a dream!" Only a dream....speaking o that.....it was only a matter of time as he thought about his own dream.
Alana's eyes shot open and she gasped, panting as if she just ran a mile. Cold sweat that covered body made her shiver slightly. She quickly looked at Kevin and looked him up and down. Dry and fresh tears streaks were all over face from rolling around. Her arms quickly went around him and she hugged him in a tight embrace, crying silently into his chest. "It wasn't a dream....it was a fucking nightmare..."
"Well.....you want to talk about it?" Kevin asked. "It seems to me like it was something pretty bad....." he said as he looked at her. "Which would mean we should talk about it....." He saw up slowly, and remembered that he was still inside her! He had never taken himself out! A small blush crept across his cheeks for a moment. "Looks like we never parted......"
Alana was slightly confused as to what he meant but then she felt him still inside her. They had slept together just like this. A small blush appeared on her cheeks. "Guess not..." She slowly looked up from his chest that she had gotten wet with her tears. "Sorry...."
"Stop apologizing...." Kevin said as he kissed her lips softly. He moved his hands lower and slowly lifted her up and let himself slide out of her carefully. He closed his eyes and shuddered as he did before scooting over and letting her body rest beside his.
Alana bit her bottom lip to stop a moan when he slid out. She covered her eyes with with her arm and sighed, the dream repeating over and over again in her mind. It was just a dream....a very terrible and wicked dream...
Kevin felt the need to hug her close to him again, and he did just that. "I love you...." he said softly as he snuggled her against him. He would let her think it over before she would tell him. Give her time to clear her mind.
Alana closed her eyes and let his loving words fill her joy. The warmth of his body spread to her and she found herself relaxing. Nothing felt better than being in his arms. She knew he wanted to hear about her nightmare and she guessed that she should let him know. "I was....walking down this creepy hallway. People were screaming and crying through the doors that I passed. Then I heard someone call for me and I ran towards the door where the voice came from." She paused as tears started to sting her eyes. Here comes the part that scared her the most. She wasn't even sure if she could say it.
Kevin and his hands through her hair and rubbed her back. "Its alright...your awake now....what did you see when you looked through the door...." Whatever she had seen had shaken her bad....it must of had to be something very unnerving and horrifying.
Alana bit her bottom lip and took a shaky deep breath. "I-I saw blood....so much blood...there were bodies....th-that were gutted, eyes still open with horror" She started crying even more. "I knew them. My brother...my s-sister...gr-grandparents...." She slowly looked up at him and whispered. "You....you were dead with them. You were staring at me with cold blank eyes." She buried her head in his chest. "E-Even though you were d-dead, you pointed at me and mouthed 'you're next'."
Kevin froze for a moment. His arms tightened around her. "It was only a nightmare....I'm with you.....next time you have a nightmare.....think of your happiest moments.....I was taught that dreams are only your night time day dreaming.....and when you day dream....its usually about happy moments, or things that you want to happen that make you happy. So the trick to is.....day dream in your sleep....."
Alana kept shivering, not because she was but because she was greatly afraid. "Wh-What if I can't do that? I'm not the daydreaming type and what if I fail? That nightmare...maybe it's a warning that something bad is going to happen." The thought drained the blood from her face. "My family...." She looked at him again. "Don't die. Don't ever leave me."
Kevin looked her in the yes. "Dont worry.....that wont be happening.....you're the person that I want to grow old with. You're the one that I want to stay with for the rest of my life. So I wont leave you....ever...." he kissed her on the forehead.
Alana wiped her tears away but they just kept coming. She has never cried this much before since....a long time ago. She didn't want to lose anyone else. Especially in such a gruesome way. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips. She needed to feel his still warm and active lips on hers.
Kevin gladly kissed back with no hesitation. She needed his comfort....so he was going to do his best to give it to her. "Its alright.....its not going to happen.....not on my watch....i'll be alright..." even with only his short time with her, he hadnt seen her cry like this before. She was....afraid...
last edited over a year ago
Alana kissed him deeper and deeper, knowing that he meant those words but still worried about the future. He was fine now but what about later? The future has never been this scary before and she was even more worried that their future might not be so bright. She needed so much comfort, so much reassuring words and so much love.
Kevin kissed her back deeply, showing that he cared about her to much just to leave her. He could see that she was worried still....he parted the kiss and took her into a hug, letting his warmness be with her.
Alana hugged him back, burying her face into his chest. "I...I love you. I love you so much. Remember that okay?" She wanted him to know that.
Kevin nodded. "I love you to...and always...." he said to her. "I'm not going anywhere....." he laid his head against hers. "I'll be here with you...no where else. Dont forget that okay?"
Alana nodded slightly, closing her eyes and staying in his arms. She just needed to stay in his arms where she could feel his heart beat. The dream had really shaken her up really good. She was showing such a weak side to Kevin that he probably thought she was annoying. "I'm sorry. I'm such a mess. You can get up and stretch if you want. I'll stay here a bit longer...." She whispered softly.
"No. I'm staying whether you like it or not." Kevin responded simply. "Everyone's a mess at some point. We just learn to get passed it and deal with it. You dont have anything to be sorry about.....so stop apologizing already...." he kissed her head. "What I want to do....is stay right here with you in my arms."
Alana buried her face in his chest and let his warmth and love wrap around her like a blanket. She smiled slightly. "Thank you." She said softly. "You are so wonderful."
Kevin gave a nod and a grin. "Yeah...i'm wonderful in a lot of ways arent I?" he started laughing a little. He then smiled. "I wouldnt be who I am right now if it werent for you..." he said softly.
Alana looked up from his chest to look at him. "Really? You mean you weren't always this wonderful and such?" She is so use to him like this, that she picture him any other way.
Kevin snickered. "Usually i'm a little bit more impatient and asshole-ish. Like when we met the first day for example." he shrugged. "I guess its because i'm a bit calmer now in a way."
"Same with me. I use to get annoyed and irritated but I'm also more calmer. I think we just calmed each other down." Alana smirked. "Or maybe it is because we let out any frustration during sex." It would explain a bit why it was intense.
Kevin smirked as well. "Maybe. It would be nice to have that much frustration built up again wouldnt it?" he gave her a quick kiss. "I'll be honest enough to say that I enjoyed letting off that "frustration"."