Shock the Dog Star & Shock

aly001 posted on May 02, 2012 at 12:58AM
Ok so I'm going to try and finish this time but my head hurts so ok. And Star & Shock are teens.
-----------------------------------------­---­--
"Hey Star! It's me Shock!" Shock said. "Oh it's just you Shock, I thought you were the landlord." Star said in a happy voice. Shock came in with money she need it. "So how heve you been Star?" Shock said. "What do you mean?" Star said."You know how have you been in the house." Shock said. "Oh! Well I'm doing fine." Star said. Star has been worried for not paying Shock the money he has been giving her to give to the landlord. "Shock, were do get the money from?" Star said in the quieted voice she could master. "Hummm...." Shock said as if he was trying to make up a lie. "Shock please tell me cause I'm getting worried that your stealing mon-" Star was cut off by Shock. "I did it steal the money and even if I did I will be in jail right know and you well be out in the streets wondering were I am." Shock said trying to not make her feel worried (cause it's working). Star sighed in relief. "Good cause I well never forgive you if you did." Star said with a tear. "Aww Star don't be like that. And when you need me I will be there!" Shock said then looked at the clock. "I have to go now Star, see ya." Star just smiled and siad, "Ok see ya."  Shock then left in his car then Star closed the door waiting for the landlord -who always smiled at her even tho he is shot temperate- so she can give him the money. (Place doorbell sound here) "Oh he's here!" Star siad looking thew the door hole. "Hey Star how are you?!" The landlord siad. "I'm ok I guess." Star siad. "Ok so weres the money?" 
"Right here!" Star siad giving him the money. 

save

Shock the Dog No replies