Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11051-11100 of 11649

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Pads over to Hawkfall)What if there are now fighting noises?-Tigerpaw
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*bares his teeth* Then we will fight for Maizestar's life. -Hawkfall
(Growls)I'll hold those two apprentices responsible if Maizestar is dead. They were always a bad omen.-Talonwhisker
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*twitches his ears to the sound of warriors in the forest that weren't storm clan and looks around before sneaking out of camp*
Crowpaw
over a year ago gagababe101 said…
(nods) kits from a medicine cat? never good. -leopardstripe
•sees his son sneak out of camp and follows him curiously•
Boulderstep
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Pads through the forest carrying a squirrel she caught, and blinks when she sees Burntheart sitting by himself. Pads over to him* "Burntheart? Are you okay?" ~ Ivypaw

*Blinks* "What does that mean? Did you say something you shouldn't have?" ~ Berrypaw

*Sighs softly, pleased that Echospring wouldn't be staying with them any longer.* ~ Falconblaze

*Shakes her head* "Not really, no. Chillkit and Shiverkit wouldn't settle down, and with so much commotion going on..." ~ Mistybreeze

Tala, how are Falcon and Echo supposed to fall in love if she's gone xDx
Yea I did •mutters• how was finding herbs with Yellowpaw I saw he took you out into the forest
Snowpaw

•stops in a bush and watches the golden clan cats from a bush•
Crowpaw

•follows Crowpaws scent•
Boulderstep
*leads the way* -Hawkfall

Well Echospring, can you get up? -Maizestar

Of course! *starts the stand and something snaps, falling back down* Ow. -Echospring

*pads over* Does this hurt? *puts a paw on her chest very lightly* -Yellowpaw

*looks at her eyes a little bloodshot* Oh hey Ivypaw! -Burntheart (he's high as crap right now XD abusing the catmint)

Don't rush me! I was getting to that!
last edited over a year ago
(Nudges her gently)You should take a quick nap while they are out here playing. I can watch them if you want.-Galewing

(Nods)And they've only ever brought bad luck since they were born.-Talonwhisker

(Twitches whiskers uncomfortably as the warriors discussed the three apprentices he shared a den with.)-Tigerpaw
•narrows his eyes a bit confused on what they were talking about•
Crowpaw

•walks up behind him making the bush he was in rustle• what are you doing Crowpaw?
Boulderstep
(Hears the bushes rustle and arches his back, hackles raised)-Talonwhisker

(Unsheaths his claws)-Tigerpaw
•looks at him surprised and nods to the intruding cats•
Crowpaw

•looks over to where he was nodding bad narrows his eyes•
Boulderstep
*bares his fangs at the bush* Come out now! -Hawkfall

*looks up* I don't think she can walk, Maizestar. I thought she was stronger than this. -Yellowpaw (clearly enjoying picking on her)

*bares her teeth* I'll show you strong, medi-wimp! -Echospring

*sighs and shakes his head* We'll have to come back for her when she's healed more. -Maizestar
*Looked alarmed* "A-are you sure? If she can't walk, I could always carry her to GoldenClan for you?" ~ Falconblaze

*Blink, surprised* "I couldn't ask you to do that, Galewing." ~ Mistybreeze

*Brightens up* "It went great. Yellowpaw's really smart, and there are so many herbs." ~ Berrypaw

*Looked taken back* "Burntheart, are you okay?" ~ Ivypaw

I'm sorrrrry I didn't knoooooooow Dx (<--- That was just me being overdramatic, for the record. I did know :))
(Purrs and chuckles)That's why I'm offering. I don't mind Mistybreeze, really. You need your rest. I can always catch up on sleep anytime, but you always have to watch your kits.-Galewing

(Flicks tail)-Talonwhisker
*Looked unsure and glanced at Chillkit and Shiverkit, who were playing with Sunpaw, before sighing and blinking gratefully at Galewing* "Alright. They seem to like you anyways, and I do feel ready to fall asleep on my paws... okay. But if you need anything at all, wake me up!" ~ Mistybreeze
(Nods) don't worry I can handle it.-Galewing
*Smiles "If you say so. But don't hesitate to call for me!" *Leans forward and swiftly licks his ear before drawing back* "Thanks Galewing, I owe you one." ~ Mistybreeze
(Nods smiling)Hey don't worry about it Mistybreeze. And I will, but only for a dire emergency. (Purrs)-Galewing
*Laughs softly and shoots him one last smile before padding towards the nursery.* ~ Mistybreeze
(Watches her go with a sigh, before shaking his head out of a daze and looks around for the kits.)I hope they're not getting into trouble.-Galewing
*Pads up to Galewing and looks at him curioulsy* "Where did Mistybreeze go?" ~ Shiverkit
(Smiles down at her)She went to go catch some sleep. I'm watching you and your sister for a bit.-Galewing
*Tilts her head* "Why are you watching us? Why didn't she get Tigerfang?" ~ Shiverkit
Because I offered. And- (Blinks at her)Why Tigerfang?-Galewing
•whispers to Crowpaw• go back to camp and tell Tanglestar there was more of them sneaking around •walks out of the bush alone• what are you all doing on Stormclan territory? •glares at them•
Boulderstep

•quietly starts backing up making sure not to make a sound and heads back to camp•
Crowpaw

Well if she can't be moved it would be fine for her to stay •sits down and looks at maizestar• as long as we get something nice in return in the future
Tanglestar

•purrs• sounds like you wanna be a medicine cat!
Snowpaw

•follows after Shiverkit with chilkit•
Sunpaw
(Narrows his eyes at him and steps forward)We're here on GoldenClan business.(Growls)-Talonwhisker

(Flicks ear at Tanglestar's words)-Mousepaw
well if you are on Goldenclan business why are you on Stormclan territory? *growls back at him*
Boulderstep

*hurrys back to camp*
Crowpaw
(Unsheathes claws)That's for us to know, flea-brain.-Talonwhisker
and what are you going to do if i dont let you all pass this area? *unsteathes his claws*
Boulderstep
*pads forward* You can't take on all four of us. Tell us where Maizestar and Echospring are! You can keep the rotten apprentices. -Hawkfall

*narrows eyes ever so slightly* Like what? -Maizestar

*tries to sit up again* You can't Maizestar. Just take me home. -Echospring

*shrugs* If you want to try and walk, be my guest, but I think your breast plate might be broken and let me tell you, walking with that is near impossible. -Yellowpaw
*shrugs* im not sure at this moment we aren't really in need of territory or prey *purrs and gives him a friendly look* we can talk about this another time but Stormclan doesnt want any trouble
Tanglestar

*narrows his eyes* but if i can hold you all off it won't matter a patrol will be on there way *stops* apprentices why would we want them *growls*
Boulderstep

*rushes into camp and stops panting looking around for Tanglestar*
Crowpaw
*Snorts and looks away, glaring at the den wall* ~ Falconblaze

*Blinks* "Me? Oh no, I just really like Yellowpaw. He's a great friend, although a bit odd sometimes." ~ Berrypaw

*Shrugs* "He usually hangs around her. I thought he might have volenteered." *Wrinkles her nose* "But I don't like him. He's mean to Snowpaw!" ~ Shiverkit

*Looked taken back* "Burntheart, are you okay?" ~ Ivypaw
Do you have a problem with that Falconblaze? •looks at his deputy•
Tanglestar

Odd why is he odd •nibbles on there thrush•
Snowpaw

•walks out of the apprentice den slowly with mousepaws body•
Skyheart
*Grits his teeth tightly together* "I don't think my opinion matters in this situation, Tanglestar. You're the leader, and I'll support your decision." ~ Falconblaze

*Blinks, as if recalling something* "He's just a bit... awkared, I guess. I asked him if he was okay after Mousepaw died, and he just looked at me and said he felt fine. But he just listed physical parts of him, not how his heart hurt, or he felt sad or... it was just odd." ~ Berrypaw

To be fair he has been through a lot
Snowpaw

•lays mousepaws body down gently and pads over to his brother• thorntail can you help me burry her? •says softly•
Skyheart

•nods• good
Tanglestar
Never mind about the apprentices. I'm sure we can handle you before anyone arrives. (Growls and bunches his muscles ready to jump)-Talonwhisker

(Tilts head)Oh. Well these days he's been hanging around with Juniperleaf. Anyways, what were you three doing?-Galewing

(Blinks at the two cats. They were different from Maizestar and Wolfmask's interaction.)-Mousepaw
•rushes over toothed medicine den• Tanglestar! There are more goldenclan warriors in the forest! •pants out•
Crowpaw

•looks at Maizestar with a confused look• what?
Tanglestar

•bunches his muscle• bring it fox face
Boulderstep
(Eyes widen)-Mousepaw

(Hisses and burrows into him slashing at his ears)-Talonwhisker
•nods• boulderstep told me to come back here and warn you..
Crowpaw

•narrows his eyes• falconblaze gather a patrol for them and go find boulderstep
Tanglestar

•grits his teeth and bits into his paws•
Boulderstep
(Yowls in pain and uses his free paw and claws his face)-Talonwwhisker
•grunts as he slashes his face and lets go of his paws and claws at his eyes•
Boulderstep
(Yowls in pain as his left eye is slashed and crouches down only to jump back up and head butts him in the chin quickly jumps at him and goes for a finishing blow)-Talonwhisker
*leaps* -Hawkfall

*stands up* More GoldenClan warriors? *looks taken aback* I ordered everyone to remain back at camp! -Maziestar

*pads into the clearing, freezing when she sees Mousepaw's body* *eyes widen* What's wrong with Mousepaw? -Holiday
Well apparently your warriors don't listion to your orders •growls•
Tanglestar

•gets knocked over stunned•
Boulderstep

She died in her sleep •walks up behind her•
Streamripple
*blinks* "I know that. I didn't say it wasn't justified." *Frowns* "But what does that have to do with being a little awkared? I was attacked by a badger and I'm fine now." ~ Berrypaw

*Smiles* "Sunpaw was playing moss ball with us!" ~ Shiverkit

*Jumps to his paws and snarls loudly* "Nothing good every comes from GoldenClan!" *Spins around and darts out of the den* "Thorntail, Holiday, Juniperleaf, GoldenClan are attacking us on our own territory! You three are coming with me to fight them off!" *Looks at Crowpaw* "Lead the way." ~ Falconblaze

*Jumps up, a spark alighting in his eyes* ~ Thorntail
(Latches his teeth on his chest and bites down hard)-Talonwhisker

(Yawns and stretches coming out of the waariors den her eyes widen as she hears that she was chosen on a fighting patrol)F-fight?-Juniperleaf
*nods and starts off towards there direction*
Crowpaw

*yowls in pain and vision starts to blur but bites him in the neck hard trying to hold his grip*
Boulderstep

maybe its just a different thing with him then he is the medicine cat after all Berrypaw
Snowpaw

*pads up behind Shiverkit* well we were playing moss ball till you ran off you know
Sunpaw

*yawns tiredly and blinks* whats going on
Tigerfang
*Frown deepens* "What does his title have anything to do with-" *Stops when she hears Falconblaze and her eyes widen* "There's more GoldenClan cats?" *Squeaks* ~ Berrypaw

"Move out!" *Yowls, and runs after Crowpaw* ~ Falconblaze

*Gives Juniperleaf a look before following them* ~ Thorntail