The Heroes of Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3994 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 3994

over a year ago LeosGirl said…
laugh
Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you for being so welcoming and including me in this forum.
I hope its ok if I post. This is my first posting, so sorry if its bad.
Percy slept like a Medusa victim-which is to say, like a rock.
"Only Kelp Head would say something like that." said Thalia laughing.
"Yeah, he has the weirdest imagination." agreed Annabeth with a sad look in her eyes. Leo took the opportunity to keep reading.
He hadn't crashed in a safe, comfortable bed since...well, he couldn't even remember.
All the demigods nodded in silent agreement.
Despite his insane day and the thoughts running through his head, his body took over and said:You will sleep now.
"Wait, his body can talk to him?! Sweet!" exclaimed Leo. *Cue face palm from everyone except for Leo, who was confused.*
"Boys." mumbled Thalia as she took the book from Leo and started reading, well she tried to start reading but right then, thousands of pounds of mud fell on them. Everyone was filthy except Connor, Travis, and Hermes who just entered the room. "CONNOR! TRAVIS! HERMES!" everyone was shouting. They were laughing and high-fiving. Hermes glowed with pride for his prankster sons. "Frank said he wanted to melt in the dirt!"Connor said laughing. "So we decided to give him a boost!" travis finished, laughing even harder. They high-fived again. "My sons!" Hermes shouted with a huge smile on his face. Thalia wiped the mud off the book, she was so mad she almost ripped the book in half. She started reading, nearly spitting with anger.[b]He had dreams, of course. He always had dreams,-

"Yeah, that gets annoying." grumbled Nico. There was a lot of groans and grunts in agreement. Thalia kept reading.but they passed like blurred images from the window of a train.
A couple people looked around confused.
He saw a curly-haired faun in ragged clothes running to catch up with him.
"Satyr." Grover mumbled, a little annoyed.
"I don't have any spare change," Percy called.
Everyone burst out laughing except for Grover who blushed angrily.
"What?" the faun said. "No, Percy. It's me, Grover! Stay put! We're on our way to find you. Tyson is close-at least wethink he's the closest. We're trying to get a lock on your position."
Everyone got a sad look in their eyes, there was a long pause till Jason took the book and said "I'll read."
"What?" Percy called, but the faun disappeared in the fog. Then Annabeth was running along beside him, reaching out her hand.
Annabeth made a silent thank you. Every time he says her name she breaths a sigh of relief that he didn't forget her.
"Thank the gods!" she called.
"Your welcome!" sang all the gods at once. "Shut up." grumbled Annabeth.
"For months and months we couldn't see you! Are you all right?"
"Yes, he's perfectly fine! Just been trying to stay alive for months!" said Grover sarcastically. Everyone was shocked, even Annabeth who should've been angry. "Dude! You just used sarcasm!" shouted a pumped Connor. "Fist-pound!" he yelled offering his fist, which Grover had no intention to pound. Grover just rolled his eyes and said "Continue.".
Percy remembered what Juno said-for months he has been slumbering, but now he is awake. The goddess had intentionally kept him hidden, but why?
"Because she's an evil, lying cow!" Thalia and Annabeth grumbled under their breaths."Excuse me?!" shouted Hera as she turned into her Roman form, Juno. "I can easily bring back those cursed cows, girls!" That shut Thalia and Annabeth up, but that didn't stop them from shooting daggers with their eyes at the boiling mad goddess.

Ok, I'm gunna go to bed. I hope you guys liked it. And sorry again if I wasn't supposed to post, I just decided I try it out. Night!
hmmm
Uggggggg. I messed up the bold. Sorry. Hope you can read it
over a year ago seaweedbrainsis said…
big smile
Never mind LeosGirl! We could read it completely fine!
At least, I think I could read it properly!
Nobody minds if anyone new posts!
I think you did it really well, why don't you write the rest of the chapter!
I'll try to post after LeosGirl!

P.S. look at this!

I had a waffle for you.. ( . . )
> >#

But I was hungry.. ( . . )
# < <

So I ate it.. ( . . )
>#<

BUT I MADE ANOTHER ONE FOR U!!! ( . .)
^#^

BYE!

P.P.S.S. How do you change the profile pic?
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
I'll teach you after.
over a year ago jordan333 said…
Hey that was good post again soon
cake
😄IKR!!!🍰🎂🍰🎂FIVE CAKES!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
cake
^LoL seaweedbrains! Daily pic! haha okay who is posting nxt? (^.^)/ (<--- its a verticon)
CAKE!! :)
^LoL seaweedbrains! Daily pic! haha okay who is posting nxt? (^.^)/ (<--- its a verticon)
CAKE!! :)
cake
BONUS!
BONUS!
Lol
Its gunna take me a while to do the rest of the chapter. I like to write it out first and then type it and post it. So if u guys dont mind waiting I can do it. And Im glad you guys liked it I was really nervous you wouldnt like it.
Ummmmmm. I don't think I shud do the rest of the,chapter. That'll take too long. Seaweedbrainsis y dont u give me a spot to stop at and then you post? What do you think?

Really I write then type too it's because ma IPod keeps turning all my apps off and what I have typed gets deleted
Post soon
Xxx
Everyone went and bathed to get the mud off, well everyone except Connor, Travis and Hermes who disappeared-again.
“Has anyone seen Connor, Travis, or Hermes?” asked Piper. There were a lot of “no” and “ugghh” but there was mostly “This can’t be good.”
“Let’s try to read before they prank us.” decided Annabeth.
“I’ll read.” she said
”Are you real?” he asked Annabeth.
Annabeth felt a little twinge of pain in her heart.
He wanted so much to believe it he like Hannibal the elephant was standing on his chest.
Nobody cracked a joke because Annabeth said “That makes two of us.” in a voice so low and sad it could’ve broken your heart. Athena took the book, tired of seeing her daughter in so much pain, even if she didn’t like Percy.
But her face began to dissolve. She cried “Stay put! It’ll be easier for Tyson to find you! Stay where you are!”
“But did he? No!” Annabeth tried to say sarcastically but the pain in her eyes was clear.
Then she was gone. The images accelerated.
Everyone leaned forward in anticipation.
He saw a huge ship in a dry dock,-
“That’s my baby!” shouted Leo.
workers scrambling to finish the hull, a guy with a blowtorch welding a bronze dragon figurehead to the prow.
“Hey! That’s me!” yelled Leo, who was smiling like a mad man. “But he forgot to say ‘an incredibly handsome guy with a blowtorch’”.
“No he didn’t.” said Thalia. There were a lot of laughs and snickers from the group. Leo just plumped down into his seat, which was starting to melt, he was steaming so bad.
He saw the war god stalking toward him in the surf, a sword in his hands.
On cue, everyone looked at Ares. “What?” the war god said, failing at trying to sound innocent.
“You all know that little punk is my enemy.” He said.
“He’s not a punk.” Grumbled Annabeth.
The scene shifted.
More anticipation.
Percy stood on the Field of Mars,-
Fist-pump from Ares as he turned into Mars.
*Cue eye rolls*
looking up at the Berkeley Hills. Golden grass rippled,-
“That’s kind of poetic for Kelp Head.” Said Thalia a little impressed.
“I’ll have to write that one down.” Agreed Apollo.
“Please do, your poetry makes my ears bleed.” Said Artemis.
and a face appeared in the landscape-
Then Leo started grumbling, “Tia…knives…rattlesnakes…fire…po­rta­-po­tty sludge...evil.” Then he started talking to himself in Spanish. Everyone looked around, mystified. Jason just said “She gets him stirred up. He’s had…uh, bad memories of her.”
-a sleeping woman, her features formed from the shadows and folds in the terrain. Her eyes remained closed, but her voice spoke in Percy’s mind:
Leo made a grunting sound, trying to look annoyed not scared, but he was trembling like a life.
Can you blame him? everyone thought.
So this is the demigod who destroyed my son Kronos. You don’t look like much, Percy Jackson, but you’re valuable to me. Come north. Meet Alcyoneus. Juno can play her little games with Greeks and Romans, but in the end, you will be my pawn. You will be the key to the gods defeat.
Everyone stayed quiet with fear except Annabeth who mumbled “Oh, no. No, Percy. No!”
Percy’s vision went dark.
Annabeth looked up, wanting to make sure her boyfriend is OK.
He stood in a theater-sized version of the camp’s headquarters-a principia with walls of ice and freezing mist hanging in the air.
“Sounds cold.” Was all Leo said as he remembered that cold-hearted ice princess, Khiono.
The floor was littered with skeletons in Roman armor and Imperial gold weapons encrusted with frost.
Everyone gulped in fear.
In the back of the room sat an enormous shadowy figure.
“Hades?” said Zeus.
“It’s not me, brother.” Replied the king of the Underworld.
His skin glinted gold and silver, as if he were an automaton like Reyna’s dogs.
Leo made a mental note that he was going to build an automaton that big one day.
Behind him stood a collection of ruined emblems, tattered banners, and a large golden eagle on a staff of iron.
“The eagle.” Jason said mystified. Then he was furious. “He took the eagle!” It took Piper a couple of minutes to get Jason to calm down, she didn’t want to, but she had to use her charm speak.
[b]The giant’s voice boomed in the vast chamber. “This will be fun, son of Neptune. It’s been eons since I broke a demigod of your caliber. I await you atop the ice.”

Dead silence from all the demigods except for a boiling, mad Annabeth who replied “Touch him, and I’ll show you where you can put your ice!” She was spitting every word out in anger.
“How ‘bout on your head?!” shouted Connor.
“Wha-?!” replied Annabeth. And then crushed ice went everywhere! It was like a giant slushy machine just exploded.
“SNOW BALL FIGHT!” yelled Travis.
There was probably the biggest snow ball fight in history, nobody was mad though. Everyone was just glad that it eased the tension in the room. After everyone was tired and just gave up, Apollo melted the snow into water (thinking he’s awesome, and starting to write a poem about it) Poseidon made the water go into the nearest lake.
“I’ll continue.” He said.
laugh
Gonna take a break. That's what I have so far. I can write some more later and post again or someone else can post. You guys choose. Hope you like it.
angry
Ugg!!!!! I messed up the bold again!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago ontril86 said…
It's fine LeosGirl, the bold is annoying on fanpop and I could read it just fine. I really liked the post and hope that you will continue to post in the future.
smile
@ontril86: thanks. I think I will. I like posting. But do u know if seaweedbrainsis is posting next?
You are amazing! You should start one alone.
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
um...i guess i'll post next.

But just before Poseidon could keep reading, Connor suddenly jumped up and yelled," Pranksters, PART 2!!!!"
Everyone groaned and braced themselves.
"Since we did earth first, then water, we decided to do FIRE NEXT!" Travis screamed. *cue face palm*
"Flame on!" Leo yelled. And just like that, flames started rolling down the aisles and spreading everywhere.
"Don't worry guys, its synthetic flame. It wont burn you. But since it is July 4th *I'm just gonna say that it is*, we decided to give you a show!" Leo announced.
"Man," Jason commented." Ever think about becoming the host on Wheel of fortune,Leo?"
The Hephaestus cabin grinned at eachother. Leo, the Stolls, and the Hephaestus cabin had pre-arranged the whole thing. Soon, fireworks were shooting into the sky.

Sorry, i know its super short but i decided to put it there to give LeosGirl a break from posting.
laugh
@Cinnamonbubble: Thanks.U mmmmm. I don't know.That makes me nervous. I dont know how anyways.
@Snowflakes989: Thank u. I was getting tired. Lol!!!! Great post! Happy soon to be 4th!!!!!!
IM CANADIAN!!!NO ONE SAY HAPPY JULY 1ST!!
ok I understand
Hey. Im working on my next post. Im gunna go get some dinner and when I,get back,I'll post. Sound ok?
totally that was awesome you 2. i got a splinter. i guess that's what i get for backing up int the shrub.:( we'll be waiting @LeosGirl!!
Waiting.
After the fireworks and the flames died down, well most of them, they decided not to tell Leo that a little bit of his hair was still on fire. It wouldn’t hurt him, it just looked funny. Poseidon started to read, worried about his favorite son.
Percy woke, shivering. For a moment he didn’t know where he was. Then he remembered: Camp Jupiter, the Fifth Cohort barracks.
“That’s not where he belongs.” Said Annabeth holding back tears. All the other demigods nodded in sad agreement.
He lay in his bunk, staring at the ceiling and trying to control his racing heartbeat.
“We all know how that feels.” Whispered Thalia.
A golden giant was waiting to break him. Wonderful.
“Only Percy would say that.” Said Chris
“That’s Percy for ya.” Said Grover with a pouty lip.
“Brave. So brave.” Was all Annabeth could manage to say.
But what unnerved him more was that sleeping woman’s face in the hills.
“You got that right.” Said Leo
You will be my pawn. Percy didn’t play chess, but he was pretty sure that being a pawn was bad. They died a lot.
Thalia snorted. “Another brilliant comment from Kelp Head.”
Annabeth let out a small laugh, while everyone else pretended not to see the tear running down her cheek.
Even the friendlier parts of his dream were disturbing. A faun named Grover was looking for him.
“Satyr.” Grover said in such a low voice they could barely hear him. His eyes were starting to water now, too.
Maybe that’s why Don had detected a-what had he called it?-
“An empathy link.” Said Leo
“How-how did you know that?” said a very shocked Nico.
“Hey! I pay attention! So, stop staring at me!” Leo yelled back.
-an empathy link.
“DING, DING, DING! WE HAVE A WINNER! Leo Valdez is awesome!” by then Leo was setting the ground on fire wherever he danced.
“Please, shut him up.” Said Thalia
“My pleasure.” Said Poseidon as he threw a bucket of water on Leo, leaving him soaked. Leo slumped back into his chair and said “Continue.”
Somebody named Tyson was searching for him, too,-
“Good thing Tyson isn’t here, or he would’ve been hurt that Percy didn’t remember him.” Said a glum Annabeth.
“We’re all hurt.” Said Nico staring at the ground. Annabeth wished she would’ve bit her tongue before she said that. There was an awkward silence till Piper said “I’ll read.” and took the book.
-and Annabeth had warned Percy to stay where he was. He sat up in his bunk. His roommates were rushing around, getting dressed and brushing their teeth. Dakota was wrapping himself in a long piece of red-speckled cloth-
“A toga.” Said Annabeth
-a toga.
Annabeth blushed furiously.
One of the Lares was giving him pointers on where to tuck and fold.
“It’s tuck and roll.” Said Leo, feeling proud of himself.
*Cue face palm*
“Wow.” Said Nico
“No comment.” Said Thalia
“I’m just…uh, gonna keep reading.” Agreed Piper
”Breakfast time?” Percy asked hopefully.
“Even for a boy, he sure can eat.” Said Artemis
Frank’s head popped up from the bunk below.
“POP GOES THE WEASEL!” shouted Leo. And everyone except for Leo, Connor, Travis, and Hermes was ejected from their seats and went flying.
The gods just appeared back on their seats, still a little skeptic, though. But the demigods (besides Jason who just flew down) landed in the lake. They came out furious and soaking wet.
There was a huge fight. Leo, Connor, and Travis were chained to their seats. Hermes was trapped in a fisher’s net supplied by the god of the sea. Leo got a smug look on his face.
“FLAME ON!” he shouted and flames rippled across his body. He tried his best and conjured up all of his anger, but the chains wouldn’t melt. Hephaestus got the same smug look on his face and said “Fire proof, made especially for you, my son.”
He took the book, “I’ll read.” He said
laugh
Sorry you guys had to wait so long. The restaurant I went to was very slow and then I had to go to the store. I hope you liked it. I have to go to bed. I have to wake up early tomorrow for the 4th. Night everybody!
over a year ago crazy_greek said…
That was awesome, LeosGirl!!! And welcome, by the way!

I hope you don't mind but, since I have some free time, I thought I could post something.

Hepheastus started reading looking from time to time to Leo, Hermes and the Stolls, making sure they were still tied.

He had bags under his eyes like he hadn’t slept well.
"Yeah, that happens a lot when you're a demigod," Thalia said bitterly looking at the gods. They just shrugged.
"Well, we have to find a way to tell you things without interfering much!" Athena said.
"Whatever," Thalia said as if she didn't care.

“A quick breakfast. Then we’ve got the senate meeting.”
"Ok, that should be interesting," Jason muttered.
"Why is that?" Rachel asked.
"Oh, Octavian didn't quite like the whole quest thing, so he'll try to stop them. They will have to be extra careful every time they speak." Jason explained.
"Uh ow!" every demigod who knew Percy muttered.
"Hey! Percy is better under pressure!" Annabeth said hopefully.

Dakota’s head was stuck in his toga. He staggered around like a Kool-Aid-stained ghost.
"That's awful!" Aphrodite said. "Someone should tell him that filthy was never in fashion!"
Piper rolled her eyes and Hepheastus kept reading.

“Um,” Percy said, “should I wear my bed sheets?”
Everyone burst into laughing except for Jason, who looked embarassed.
"Hey, it's the tradition! Besides, Greeks also wore togas!"
"Yeah, b-but... only in... ancient times!" Connor said between laughters.
After a while, when everyone seemed to cool down, Hephaestus picked up the book, but when he turned towards Hermes, the Stolls and Leo, he saw just his own son.
"They're gone!" he exclaimed and everyone looked around worried.
"Well, go on, before they return. I want to see what happens next!" Annabeth said.

Frank snorted. “That’s just for the senators. There’re ten of them, elected yearly. You’ve got to be at camp five years to qualify.”
"That sounds like our councils," Annabeth said sceptically.

“So how come we’re invited to the meeting?”
“Because…you know, the quest.” Frank sounded worried, like he was afraid Percy would back out. “We have to be in on the discussion. You, me, Hazel. I mean, if you’re willing…”

"I don't think Percy ever stayed away from trouble. It's like Aphrodite staying away from shops on discount days!" Thalia said.
"Besides, showing weakness is the best way to make him come with you. He's too loyal for his own good." Rachel said looking at Annabeth who somehow managed to look both proud and angry at Percy at the same time.

Frank probably didn’t mean to guilt him, but Percy’s heart felt pulled like taffy. He had sympathy for Frank. Getting claimed by the war god in front of the whole camp—what a nightmare. Plus, how could Percy say no to that big pouty baby face? Frank had been given a huge task that would most likely get him killed. He was scared. He needed Percy’s help.
"Nightmare? Not really. Try having a makeover in front of everyone! Now that's embarassing!" Piper exclaimed and Aphrodite rolled her eyes.
"The boy's too soft," Ares said. "Heart pulled like taffy? Taffy? Come on!"
"He's sensitive! That's not bad!" Aphrodite exclaimed.
"And it has always helped him be more determined in battles!" Annabeth said.
"But it won't always help him. Someday, it may make him do a huge mistake." Athena said mysteriously, looking at Annabeth. Annabeth lowered her head and everyone fell silent.
Even if things weren't so silent everyone would still jump at the sound of a loud VOOOMMM! They looked around worried and then Kool-Aid came from ventilation making everyone red head-to-toe. Kool-Aid covered everything in the room and Hermes and his sons came in flying and holding their bellies because they hurt from laughter.
Gods and demigods, after the first shock, looked angrily at them and Athena nodded at Poseidon. He silently ordered the water in the Kool-Aid to rise behind them like three enormous hands and he ordered them to grab the three of them. When the hands disappeared, Hermes, Travis and Connor were all red and out of breath. Artemis, Thalia and Annabeth ran to them and tied them down while Poseidon ordered the Kool-Aid out of the room
"Don't you try anything like that again or my prunk will be worse than anything you've ever done!" Annabeth said calmly, which made her words even more threatening. Travis and Connor gulped.
"Ok, everyone, let's have a break to have a shower and come back to continue. And hurry up!" Piper said.

************************ONE HOUR LATER****************************

"Mom, I said 'hurry up' not 'take your time'!" Piper exclaimed.
"Piper, I did hurry up! Do you have any idea how many products I need to use to have perfect hair and skin? And then, which of my gowns should I wear? And-" Aphrodite said but Thalia interrupted her.
"Ok, we got it! You have to be perfect and that takes time!" Thalia said annoyed. "Give me the book, so that we can go on! And you three" she pointed at Hermes, Travis and Connor, "stay there, at least for a while, so that we can read! Ok, where were we? Ah, yes."

And the three of them had made a good team last night. Hazel and Frank were solid, dependable people. They’d accepted Percy like family. Still, he didn’t like the idea of this quest, especially since it came from Mars, and especially after his dreams.
"Clever boy," Artemis said and everyone stared at her. "What? He is clever, for a boy, but that doesn't mean he is cleverer than my girls!"

“I, um…I’d better get ready.…” He climbed out of bed and got dressed. The whole time, he thought about Annabeth. Help was on the way. He could have his old life back. All he had to do was stay put.
"But of course he couldn't make things easy, not even now!" Annabeth exclaimed.
"Well, when was the last time you made things easy for him, Annie?" Travis said in a sweet voice that made Annabeth blush.
"At least you know it is hard for him to go and make this harder for you," Connor continued in the same tone.
"Is it hard for you to make things hard for him?" Hermes asked innocently.
"Enough! You three won't get your revenge by playing with her emotions! My daughter has a reason why she acts the way she does." Athena said. "Thalia, go on!"

At breakfast, Percy was conscious of everyone looking at him. They were whispering about the previous night:
“Two gods in one day…”
“Un-Roman fighting…”
“Water cannon up my nose…”

"I remember when he showed up in Camp Half-Blood. We were all staring at the boy who slayed the Minotaur without any previous training!" Travis said.
"Yeah, and then we couldn't believe he was so stupid when he entered our cabin! Do you remember his questions?" Connor said laughing. He saw Annabeth staring at him. "Oh, come on, Annie! You have to admit he acted like an idiot! You actually drugged him outside so that he wouldn't make any more fool of himself!"
Annabeth blushed. "Well, that's what earned him the nickname 'seaweed brain'!"
"And kelp head!" Thalia said. "But I'd better keep reading," she said, looking at Annabeth.

He was too hungry to care. He filled up on pancakes, eggs, bacon, waffles, apples, and several glasses of orange juice. He probably would have eaten more, but Reyna announced that the senate would now convene in the city, and all the folks in togas got up to leave.
"Wow, he does have an appetite!" Jason said.
"It seems the more nightmares he sees at night, the hungrier he wakes up!" Thalia said.
"Hey! He hadn't eaten properly for a week or so!" Annabeth said.
"Yeah, yeah." Nico said sarcastically.

“Here we go.” Hazel fidgeted with a stone that looked like a two-carat ruby.
"I'd like to meet this Hazel girl someday," Connor said.
"No, you don't," Nico said. "I don't hate you that much to let you steal those precious stones from her."
"Why? Hazel isn't that resentful!" Jason said.
"It's not about her temper I'm worried about. It's about the stones." Nico said. Everyone waited for an explanation but he stayed silent.

Ok, that's it for today. I hope you liked it.
big smile
Oh my gods! I'm gone for one day, and there are like soooo awesome chappies! I'll post next!

The ghost Vitellius appeared next to them in a purple shimmer. " Bona fortuna, you three! Ah, senate meetings. i remember the one when Caesar was assassinated. Why, the amount of blood on his
toga--"
"Thanks, Vitellius," Frank interrupted. "We should get going." Reyna and Octavian led the procession of senators out of camp, with Reyna's metal greyhounds dashing back and forth the along the road. Hazel, Frank and Percy trailed behind. Percy noticed Nico Di Angelo in the group, wearing a black toga and talking with Gwen, who looked a little pale but surprisingly good considering she'd been dead the night before. Nico waved at Percy, then went back to his conversation, leaving Percy more than sure than ever that Hazel's brother was trying to avoid him.

" You're right, Percy!" Annabeth screamed at the top of her voice and started crying. " P-P- Percy! Why did Hera have to take you away from me? Why did she have to? Why did Zeus close down Olympus? Why did he think that? This whole thing started because of HIM!" She dried her tears and went to read Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.
Everyone one watched her go in stunned silence. Then, by sudden impulse, Athena went over to Hera and punched her, Poseidon made a huge wave crash into Hera, and Aphrodite, using permanent makeup, made Hera look like a clown.
'WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?" Hera started screaming.
"Because you ripped apart PERCABETH!" Aphrodite hollered.
"Percabeth? What's that?" Travis asked.
" Well, uh, DUH! Percy plus Annabeth equals Percabeth! It's so CUTE!" Aphrodite squealed in delight.
''WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?'' Hera had started screaming again.
''Because my daughter is sad, angry, lost and miserable!
"Because my son could get killed! And he is feeling the same way as Annabeth is feeling right now!"

That's all for today! I'm working on some, um, I'll tell you later!
BYE!!!!!
P.S. When I was reading the chappies before this one, I almost died of laughing! XD!!
I have a question for you!
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A HALF- BLOOD???? (I am one! See my profile to know who's daughter I am!)
Now, really, BYE!
over a year ago PleioneTri said…
blush
I am new, and this is totally awesome, i might post soon.
hmmm
how do you bold? Like this? Cuz I really am trying.....
Yay!

Dakota stumbled along his in his red-speckled robe. A lot of other senators seemed to be having trouble with their togas too--hiking up their hems, trying to keep the cloth from slipping off their shoulders. Percy was glad he was wearing a regular purple T-shirt and Jeans. "How could Romans move in those things?" he wondered.
"Eeeewww! That dakota's robe is filthy!" Piper and Aphrodite said with disgust in unision.
"Oh sheesh!" cried Piper and smacked her forehead. She also muttered something about heredity from mushy parents.
"What's wrong?! Anyways the robes are seriously sooo off fashion, imagine tripping whenever walking and a smart boy Percy is, though the regular purple T-shirt and pants are too dull..Tut,Tut!" squealed Aphrodite, while tapping her rosy-coloured cheek.
"Um, milady, can we please continue without interruptions of your fashion opinions, please?"questioned Thaila.
And she continued, "They were just form formal occasions,"Hazel said. "Like tuxedos. I bet ancient romans hated togas as much as we do.
Apollo scratched his head, furrowing his eyebrows he murmured,"But if they don't like it, why do they wear it?"
Everyone smacked their forehead and exhaled deeply.......
Athena started, "Uh! It said so in the passage, because-"
Then, Annabeth came back , anxious what happened to the love of her life. She grabbed hold of the book and,"By the way, you didn't bring any weapons, did you?" Percy's hand went to his pocket, where his pen always stayed. "Why? Are we not supposed to?" "No weapons are allowed inside the Pomerian Line," she said.
"Aw, Why no weapons allowed. That way we can't start a fight, no fair!" boomedd Ares, who was sulking.
"I don't mind, but I hope you don't mind me asking, the what line?" inquired Leo, who was looking seriously confused.
Annabeth continued, The what line?
"Just like Peercy to a-ask..." Grover bleated.
Everyone who knowed Percy laughed, while Leo went beet red.
After the demigod and gods camlmed down, Annabeth read "Pomerian, Frank said. "The city limits. Inside is a sacred 'safe zone' Legions can't march straight through. No weapons allowed. That's so senate meetings don't go bloody." Like Julius Caesar getting assasinated?Percy asked.
Annabeth said, "I can't imagine seaweed brain remebering that," everyone looked shocked too, "I must have taught him well."
Frank nodded. "Don't worry. Nothing like that happened has happened in monthes." Percy hoped he was kidding."
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Great posts crazy_Greek and seaweedbrainsis!
@PleioneTri: Good job, you got it.
big smile
Great post PleioneTri!!!!!
wink
Yall did asawesomeee!!! i\ was cracking up. Picture time! THis is continued from yesyerday's pics
Yall did asawesomeee!!! i\ was cracking up. Picture time! THis is continued from yesyerday's pics
big smile
oh and HAPPY FOURTH!!! I'm feelin patriotic! :)
oh and HAPPY FOURTH!!! I'm feelin patriotic! :)
wink
Hey,guys. Im planning to post next, but I had to leave the computer so I plan on posting once I get back to my computer. Be patient for me. Lol!!!!!!!
cool
Post again soon this is soooooo funny
wink
Do post Leosgirl! I love your posts.....
sad
Im so sorry. I have to wait for the computer. Im using my phone right,now and I can't post,long,messages on it. Again super sorry everybody.
big smile
“I’m sure he’s kidding, right?” Grover said skeptically.
“I sure hope so.” Annabeth said.
As they got closer to the city, Percy could appreciate how beautiful it was.
“Wow, that was so unlike Percy!” said Thalia
“It’s not that big of a deal.” Said Conner
“Yeah, he says the same thing about Annabeth all the time.” Said Travis
Annabeth blushed and said “Shut up.”
“Awwww! How sweet!” shrieked Aphrodite
“Why do you have to be my mother?” grumbled Piper under her breath.
“I don’t understand!” shouted Aphrodite “I give you make-overs, perfume, presents, and I told you I approve of Jason! But you still don’t love me!”
Piper and Jason were both blushing from the approval part.
“Have you ever thought that maybe I don’t want those things?!” Piper shouted back.
“W-what?” Jason said in a sad, puppy like voice.
“No! I want you…no! I, uh…UGGHH! What I mean is-“
Piper was stirred up and very embarrassed. But before she could finish, Jason took her hand (trying not to laugh) and said “I love you, too.”
They kissed.
“Awwwww!! YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER!” squealed Aphrodite
“Oh, brother!” replied Piper. “I’ll read.”
The tiled roofs and gold domes gleamed in the sun. Gardens bloomed with honeysuckle and roses. The central plaza was paved in white and gray stone, decorated with statues, fountains, and gilded columns. In the surrounding neighborhoods, cobblestone streets were lined with freshly painted town houses, shops, cafes, and parks. In the distance rose the coliseum and the horse racing arena.
“Wow. You really rubbed off on him. He knows a lot about archi-archa-BUILDINGS!” shouted a grumpy Connor because he couldn’t remember the word.
Annabeth looked proud of herself.
“Its architecture. And yes I did.” She said in a confident tone.
“It sounds beautiful.” Commented a mystified Piper.
“It is.” Said Jason, a strong sense of depression was in his voice. He missed his home.
Percy didn’t notice they’d reached the city limits until the senators in front of him started slowing down. On the side of the road stood a white marble statue- a life-size muscular man with curly hair, no arms, and an irritated expression.
“He must have a rock hard expression!” said Leo laughing at his tacky joke.
Nobody made a sound, some just shook their heads. All you can hear is a cricket chirping.
“Heh, heh?” he said nudging Jason, who unlikely was sitting next to him.
“Nobody!” said Leo looking at the bored faces.
“Come on.” he said in a sad and pouty lip.
“Nice touch with the cricket, dad.” Said Travis grinning and giving his father a high-five.
“Thank you, son.” Hermes replied back.
Maybe he looked mad because he’d been carved only from the waist up.
Everyone cracked up, laughing.
“My joke was good, too.” Grumbled a pouty Leo.
“Dude. Read my lips.” Said Connor.
“No. It. Wasn’t.” he said dramatically mouthing the words.
“You could’ve still laughed to…ummm, I don’t know,…say…SPARE MY FEELINGS!” said a now angry Leo.
“Don’t quit your day job.” Said Jason
“But…I don’t have a job.” Replied a now confused Leo.
“Please, just somebody read!” shouted Annabeth
Below that, he was just a big block of marble.
“Single file, please!” the statue said. “Have your IDs ready.” Percy looked to his left and right. He hadn’t noticed before, but a line of identical statues ringed the city at intervals of about a hundred yards.

“Not noticing things is one of Kelp Head’s major talents.” Laughed Thalia
“Seriously, if it wasn’t for you, Annabeth, Percy would be walking into doors.” Said Nico
Everyone laughed except Annabeth who blushed.
The senators passed through easily. The statue checked the tattoos on their forearms and called each senator by name.
“Gwendolyn, senator, Fifth Cohort, yes. Nico di Angelo, ambassador of Pluto-very well.

“He sounds happy to see you, doesn’t he, Death Breath?!” Thalia said laughing.
“You shouldn’t be talking, Pinecone Face!” replied Nico
Before Thalia could say something back Connor jumped up.
“You said it!” he shouted while tapping his nose like they were playing charades.
“Said what?” asked Nico
“Pinecone! That’s our prank word-of-the-day!” said Travis making the same gesture as his brother.
“Oh no.” said Nico putting his hand over his eyes in distress.
Everyone braced themselves.
“PRANK ON!” shouted Connor and Travis at the same time.
A huge wave of sticky tree sap came flooding in. Everyone, except Connor, Travis, and Hermes, of course, was covered in the sap. Their feet were stuck to the floor.
And that wasn’t even the half of it.
Next came pinecones.
Because of the sap, the pinecones stuck to their bodies.
And, of course, they still weren’t done yet.
Last, came birdseed.
Once the birdseed and pinecones settled, everyone was covered in nature. They looked like some pretty messed up trees.
“Now you all look like Pinecone Faces!” shouted Hermes
Connor, Travis, and Hermes were doubled-over laughing their butts off. Poseidon made a huge wave of fresh, clean water come and wash away the excess tree sap, pinecones, and birdseed.
“How the heck did you know I was going to say that?!” shouted a furious Nico
“We just figured you and Thalia would get into it, and we knew you would say that if you did, and if not we can still do the prank.” Replied Travis
“Where in the world do you get all these prank supplies?!” screamed Annabeth
“That’s for us to know, and for you to never find out.” Said Connor ominously
All the gods and demigods huddled together, except Connor, Travis, and Hermes.
“We need to find a way to tie them down.” Whispered Athena
“I agree. We need to read!” whispered Annabeth
“Hey guys, I think I have a plan.” Whispered Demeter
They discussed their plan while Connor, Travis, and Hermes stood back confused.
“Let’s all go bathe to clean this stuff off of us.” Said Zeus
“I don’t know. I kinda like this.” Said Grover admiring his new sticky, nature outfit.
“Go bathe, Goat boy.” Said an annoyed Annabeth
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-1 HOUR LATER-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-
After everyone was clean, Demeter put her plan in action.
Three trees shot up out of nowhere.
“What the heck?” said the Stoll brothers and their father at the same time.
Suddenly, the branches of the trees shot out and grabbed them! Connor, Travis, and Hermes were each trapped against a tree.
Connor started wiggling out of the trees grasp.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Said a smug Demeter
“Why?” said Connor squinting his eyes.
“Because the squirrels with rabies don’t like it when their guests leave early.” Said Demeter evilly.
“Like I’m scared of some stupid squirrels.” He said
A crazy and evil chatter come from Connor’s tree.
Connor stopped moving.
Demeter smiled ominously, glad her evil plan worked.
“Who’s the Pinecone Face, now?!” shouted Thalia
Everyone laughed.
“Let’s continue reading. I need to make sure Percy is ok.” Said a worried Annabeth
hmmm
Nobody's replying. Was it that bad?
over a year ago ontril86 said…
No that was great! and it figures that Grover would enjoy being made into a tree-being. I hope that you'll post again soon.
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
all of the chapter were awesome!!!! u guys are great writers :) pls post again soon :)
laugh
IT WASN'T GOOD!!

IT WAS AWESOME, FABULOUS , AMAZING GOOD!

Scared you didn't I?

I'm not able to post right now because some stupid mortal brother has stolen my celestial bronze sword!
I have to find it!

Happy 4th of July!
smile
Nice one! Continue posting! And so cool, seaweedbrainsis, you even got me!

Just a reminder everyone, you are greater than you think you are! Just a happy comment here, maybe this photo can help you understand.......

Nice one! Continue posting! And so cool, seaweedbrainsis, you even got me!

Just a reminder everyon
over a year ago cass-bosch said…
smile
Nice chapter who's going to post next
cool
Cool post again soon this is soooooo funny
big smile
:))
:))