The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3311 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 3311

over a year ago i-am-evil said…
Why won't u post!? Do u hate us!?!?!?!?!?!?
rainbow_girl commented…
why would u think that?!? i luv u guys! i wanna make it super long. besides kaylee just posted a few days ago. over a year ago
i-am-evil commented…
I waz kiddin over a year ago
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
AWESOMESAUCENESS
rainbow_girl commented…
haha. lol. nom nom. very saucey... over a year ago
over a year ago moonbeam111 said…
Post Soon PLEASE
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
crying
OMG!!! soooo sorry! ill post when i get back from dance. again, soooo sorry!
WatchYourBack commented…
you go to dance what kind? over a year ago
ok! back from dance, so i can post now. its not that long, but hope u enjoy!

“Grover,” Aunty Em chastised, “look this way, dear.” She still had no camera in her hands.
Frank cowered behind Hazel. “Please don’t have something bad happen.”
“Please,” Annabeth scoffed. “Everything that happens around Percy is bad.”
He sighed. “I was afraid you’d say that.
“Percy-“ Annabeth said. Some instinct warned me to listen to Annabeth,
“Yeah,” Thalia butted in.
but I was fighting the sleepy feeling, the comfortable lull that came from the food and the old lady’s voice.
Nico coughed. “How is Medusa’s voice comfy?” He shuddered at the thought.
“I will just be a moment,” Aunty Em said. “You know, I can’t see you very well in this cursed veil….” “Percy, something’s wrong,” Annabeth insisted. “Wrong?”
“Wrong?” Reyna scoffed. “Everything about Medusa is wrong.”
Annabeth glanced at the praetor. “For once, I agree with you.”
Reyna thought for a moment, wondering whether she should take that as a compliment. “Uh, thanks, I guess.”
“Don’t mention it.”
Aunty Em said, reaching up to undo the wrap around her head. “Not at all, dear. I have such noble company tonight. What could be wrong?”
“You,” Katie muttered.
“That ncle Ferdinand!” Grover gasped. “Look away from her!” Annabeth shouted. She whipped her Yankees cap onto her head and vanished. Her invisible hands pushed Grover and me both off the bench.
“Whoo!” Thalia cheered. “Go Annabeth!”
The daughter of Athena blushed. “Shut up, Thals.”
I was on the ground, looking at Aunt Em’s sandaled feet. I could hear Grover scrambling off in one direction,
“ONE DIRECTION!” Piper squealed, then quickly covered her mouth, looking very embarrassed. “Sh*t!”(A/N you can tell me if u don’t appreciate the language)
Jason looked at his girlfriend with a slightly scared expression. “You okay, Pipes?”
“No! Curse you Mother!”
Frank looked at Hazel, shrugged and picked up the book. “Guess we’d better read.”
Annabeth in another. But I was too dazed to move. Then I heard a strange, rasping sound above me. My eyes to Aunty Em’s hands, which had turned gnarled and wary, with sharp bronze talons for fingernails.
Piper shuddered. “I can’t imagine having disgusting nails!” She examined her own. “Speaking of which, I need to get a manicure as soon as I get out of here.”
Jason, Leo, and Annabeth looked at the daughter of Aphrodite.
“Geez, Beauty Queen. Since when did you care about beauty and your nails?”
The others nodded in agreement.
Piper screamed, “I HATE YOU APHRODITE!!!!” then ran out of the room, probably joining Percy in the boring Percyland.
Frank took the book and continued reading.
I almost looked higher, but somewhere off to my left Annabeth screamed, “No! Don’t!” More rasping-the sound of tiny snakes, right above me, from… from about where Aunty Em’s head would be.
Jake coughed. “Hint, hint.”
“Run!” Grover bleated. “I hear racing across the gravel, yelling, “Maia![i]” to kick-start his flying sneakers. I couldn’t move. I stared at Aunty Em’s gnarled claws, and tried to fight the groggy trance the old woman had put me in.
“That stupid old Percy,” Annabeth sighed.
“Such a pity to destroy a handsome young face,” she told me soothingly.
[i]He sure is handsome,
Reyna thought. If only I had met him before Annabeth. It only he couldn’t remember a single thing like Jason.…
“Stay with me, Percy. All you have to do is look up.”
It was silent. Everyone wanted to know what Percy would do.
I fought the urge to obey. Instead I looked to one side and saw one of those glass spheres people put in gardens- a gazing ball. I could see Aunty Em’s dark reflection in the orange glass;
“Orange?” Nico asked, bewildered.
“Yes,” Thalia rolled her eyes. “As in the color of a carrot, or an orange. You know?”
His face turned red. “I know what orange is! I just never thought that there would be an orange garden gazing ball, I thought they would be green…”
Thalia rolled her eyes. “Boys.”
her headdress was gone, revealing her face as a shimmering pale circle. Her hair was moving, writhing like serpents. Aunty Em. Aunty “M.”
Frank made hand quotes in the air.
Nico gagged. “Now he figures it out? What is going on in the brain of his?”
“I have no idea…” Annabeth said.
Rachel and Leo gasped. “Annabeth doesn’t have an idea!”
The oracle looked at Leo in disgusted. “Ugh.” She scooted farther away from him.
How could I have been so stupid?
Everyone nodded in agreement.
Think, I told myself. How did Medusa die in the myth? But I couldn’t think.
“Like her ever does,” Thalia scoffed.
Something told me that in the myth, Medusa had been asleep when she was attacked by my namesake, Perseus. She wasn’t anywhere near asleep now. If she wanted, she could take those talons right now and rake open my face.
Hazel shuddered. “I would much rather keep my face whole and undamaged.”
The others nodded in agreement
“They Gray-Eyed One did this to me, Percy,”
“For a good reason,” Annabeth noted.
Medusa said, and she didn’t sound anything like a monster. Her voice invited me to look up, to sympathize with a poor old grandmother. “Annabeth’s mother, the cursed Athena, turned me from a beautiful woman into this.”
Thalia choked. “I doubt she was that beautiful to begin with.”
“Don’t listen to her!” Annabeth’s voice shouted, somewhere in the statuary. “Run, Percy!”
“That would be smart,” Reyna commented.
Nico sighed. “Except, he’s Percy. He’s bound to do something stupid.”

over a year ago WatchYourBack said…
Plz update
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
great chapter as always! cant wait for the next one :-)
over a year ago corrected said…
nice
lolz
MARK YOUR CALENDER THE COVER OF THE HOUSE OF HADES COMES OUT ON MAY 31ST AND IN SCHOOL SO BORED
OKAY FIRST REALLY NICE DAY IN MN TODAY YAY
last edited over a year ago
corrected commented…
NO WAY over a year ago
corrected commented…
THAT EARLY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
cinnominbubble commented…
Yerp over a year ago
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
sunny
That's awesome! I can't wait to see the cover! Btw guys, I'm working on the next chapter now so it should be up either tomorrow or early next week.
I just realized...my birthdays this Friday...oh we'll! 10 days until we can read the Son of Sobek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Who cares about my birthday! I mean...13 is a scary number!)
rainbow_girl commented…
HAPPY EARLY BDAY!!!! over a year ago
13 is not a scary number it's an awesome one oh and The Son Of Sobek who is ready to read it? *raises my hand* "ME!"
mechdemigod commented…
me! over a year ago
over a year ago moonbeam111 said…
laugh
Post ASAP
Cinnominbuble - 13 is not scary, wait till your 14.
WatchYourBack - Me to! Can't wait for Son of Sobek and House of Hades cover.
I wont be able to post today because there was plumbing issues at my house so I'm at my grandma's and she doesn't have internet so the latest i'll be able to post will be Wensday. Sorry guys!
is ok
Here's the chapter like I promised. Also good news my water is back on! So I can shower!

Percy looked up at the sound of his door opening. His eyebrows winkled in confusion as Piper walked through the door. “What are you doing in here?” he asked.
Piper ran over and flung herself face down on the bed he was lying on and started rambling into the mattress. When the rambling stopped Piper lifted her head to look at Percy.
“Uh, I didn’t understand any of that,” Percy said.
Piper sighed, and then repeated herself, “I said I’m turning into a fashion loving, shoe collecting, Barbie doll, daughter of Aphrodite!” Piper flung her face back into the mattress.
Percy just stared at her.
She’s nuts, Percy thought. She’s anything but one of those.
“Okay, listen you are not one of those children of Aphrodite,” Percy told her. “And even if you were it isn’t that bad.”
“Yes it is. I want to be known for my fighting not for what type of shoes I wear,” Piper whined.
“Can’t you be known for both?” Percy questioned.
Piper looked up questionably. “What do you mean?”
He sighed. “I mean I knew Silena very well. She was the girly-girl of all girly-girls. But she was also there for her friends whenever they needed her. She would actually train with her friends and fight in Capture the Flag. In the end, she fought. She died fighting and that is what she is known for. So I really don’t see why it matters to you because you can be both. You can be a . . . Barbie doll and a fighter at the same time.”
“Wow,” Piper said. “No wonder Annabeth likes you.”
Percy laughed. “I have my moments despite what everyone else says.”
“I can see that,” Piper nodded. “So what’s up with you?”
“What do you mean?”
Piper waved her hand around the room. “Why are you, big hero of Olympus and son of Poseidon, in here pouting?”
“Would it be stupid of me to say that I’m scared?” Percy asked.
“You? Scared?” Piper raised an eyebrow.
Percy nodded.
“Scared of what?”
“Look, when you’ve been captured and away from the only life you’ve ever known then lose your memory, you’d be scared too. But knowing about the Romans, some stuff definitely makes more sense now. I guess I’m scared because I’m the hero of Olympus.
“What do you mean?” Piper questioned.
“As ‘hero of Olympus’ everyone comes to me with problems and everyone comes to me for answers. Only I don’t have them. I’m only the hero because I gave my enemy a knife and he killed himself, thus destroying Kronos.” Piper was shocked. She’d never heard the story told this way. “Nobody ever seems to remember that. Or understand.”
“Well, maybe they will.”
“What are you talking about?” Percy asked.
“We have to read your stories. We are going to read about the war. So they’ll remember and understand from your point of view. All you have to do is give it time,” Piper said.
“Maybe you’re right,” Percy admitted.
Piper scoffed. “I’m always right.”
“Now you’re beginning to sound like a daughter of Athena,” Percy commented.
“Speaking of daughters of Athena, you should really talk to Annabeth,” Piper told him. “She really misses you. She went out of her mind with worry when you were gone. She hardly slept. She hardly ate. Having you closed off from her, when she just got you back, is really hurting her.”
“Can you send her in?” Percy asked Piper.
She nodded and left the room.
A minute later, Annabeth walked in.
“Hey,” Percy greeted, sitting up on the bed more.
“Hey,” Annabeth sent him an awkward wave.
Percy patted the spot next to him. Annabeth came forward and sat down in said spot.
“I’m sorry,” Percy apologized.
“What are you sorry for . . .?” Annabeth asked sarcastically, milking the situation.
Percy rolled his eyes but couldn’t hide the smile in his eyes.
“I’m sorry for letting the stress get to me,” Percy smiled.
Annabeth leaned forward and gave Percy a loving kiss. She moved to get up but Percy stopped her. “Let’s stay here for a little while. We haven’t really had a moment to catch up.”
Annabeth smirked. “No we haven’t.” Annabeth snuggled closer to Percy so they could “catch up”.

Back in the living room everyone continued to read.
“Silence!” Medusa snarled. Then her voice modulated back to a comfortable purr. “You see why I must destroy the girl, Percy. She is my enemy’s daughter. I shall crush her statue to dust. But you, dear Percy, you need not suffer.”
“No,” I muttered. I tried to make my legs move.

“Yes, moving your legs would be good,” Thalia yelled at the book.
“Uh, you know he can’t hear-”
“Shut up!” Thalia yelled at a now scared Leo.
“Do you really want to help the gods?” Medusa asked. “Do you understand what awaits you on this foolish quest, Percy? What will happen if you reach the underworld? Do not be a pawn of the Olympians, my dear. You would be better off as a statue. Less pain. Less pain.”
“Less pain my a-”
“Language!” Hazel snarled at her brother.
Nico rolled his eyes but didn’t continue his sentence.
“Percy!” Behind me, I heard a buzzing sound, like a two-hundred-pound hummingbird in a nosedive. Grover yelled, “Duck!”
I turned, and there he was in the night sky, flying in from twelve o’clock with his winged shoes fluttering, Grover, holding a tree branch the size of a baseball bat. His eyes were shut tight, his head twitched from side to side. He was navigating by ears and nose alone.
“Duck!” he yelled again. “I’ll get her!”

Grover blushed at his old self.
That finally jolted me into action.
“Finally!” Rachel commented.
Knowing Grover, I was sure he’d miss Medusa and nail me.
“Most likely,” a lot of the friends nodded in agreement.
“Oh, thanks for having so much faith in me, guys,” Grover sounded offended.
I dove to one side.
Thwack!
At first I figured it was the sound of Grover hitting a tree. Then Medusa roared with rage.
“You miserable satyr,” she snarled. “I’ll add you to my collection!”
“That was for Uncle Ferdinand!” Grover yelled back.
I scrambled away and hid in the statuary while Grover swooped down for another pass.
Ker-whack!
“Arrgh!” Medusa yelled, her snake-hair hissing and spitting.
Right next to me, Annabeth’s voice said, “Percy!”
I jumped so high my feet nearly cleared a garden gnome. “Jeez! Don’t do that!”

“I don’t blame him!” Jake cried. “Annabeth can be scary!”
“Good!” They heard Annabeth yell from the other room.
“Let’s continue,” Grover said taking the book.
Annabeth took off her Yankees cap and became visible. “You have to cut her head off.”
“Straight to the point,” Will muttered.
“What? Are you crazy? Let’s get out of here.”
“Medusa is a menace. She’s evil. I’d kill her myself but . . .” Annabeth swallowed, as if she were about to make a difficult admission. “But you’ve got the better weapon. Besides, I’d never get close to her. She’d slice me to bits because of my mother. You-you’ve got a chance.”
“What? I can’t-”
“Look, do you want her turning more innocent people into statues?”
She pointed to a pair of statue lovers, a man and a woman with their arms around each other, turned to stone by the monster.

“Aw,” Piper cooed. Her eyes widened at her action but this time she smiled. She wasn’t ashamed.
Annabeth grabbed a green gazing ball from a nearby pedestal. “A polished shield would be better.”
Tyson pulled out piece of metal and immediately began working on the project.
She studied the sphere critically. “The convexity will cause some distortion. The reflection’s size should be off by a factor of-”
“Would you speak English?”

“Please,” Leo muttered just as confused as everyone else looked.
“I am!” She tossed me the glass ball. “Just look at her in the glass. Never look at her directly.”
“Hey, guys!” Grover yelled somewhere above us. “I think she’s unconscious!”
“Roooaaarrr!”
“Maybe not,” Grover corrected. He went in for another pass with the tree branch.
“Hurry,” Annabeth told me. “Grover’s got a great nose, but he’ll eventually crash.”

“Does no one have confidence in me?” Grover asked.
No one met his eyes.
“Great,” Grover pouted.
great post!!!!!!
how did percy and annambeth "catch up" ?
wow! that was great kaylee! i like how u added that part w/ percy n piper!
crying
Great post really made my day stupid texting relationship with my bf (he broke up with me) were is Artemis?
How I describe this amazing post: a big ball of bibbly bobbly timey-wimey . . . stuff (docter who reference)
Whatever you do, don't blink,
Fantastic!
Allons-y!
Geronimo!
Casey-Jackson commented…
Okay, I love your face. Doctor Who is my life. EXTERMINATE! Oops, sorry, there's a Dalek in my bedroom. over a year ago
crying
Okay…
Onek shundor!(bangla)
WatchYourBack commented…
what over a year ago
uhhhhh........ dot dot dot.
WatchYourBack commented…
that was probably spam over a year ago
DOCTER WHO PEOPLE!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!
Oh and wow dark chocolate helped with my broken heart I mean I still got dumped (it's my first one people)
i-am-evil commented…
That sucks, sorry over a year ago
WatchYourBack commented…
yeah it did over a year ago
Post soon please
sad
hey guys. im super busy these few weeks, so it might take longer than usual. sry. :(
Okay Rainbow
over a year ago percabeth250 said…
I'm jumping up and down in my seat for what will happen next! POST (jump) POST (jump) POST (jump). Plz I'm begging you. Post!!!!!!!!!
Okay it was SNOWING were I live and plz post
smile
Please check out the forum I made, the patron of death. Thx!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
oH MY GOD this forum brings back memories!
rainbow_girl commented…
lol over a year ago
kayleegurule commented…
Good to see you again, Kkw over a year ago
in case anyone is interested anaklusmus17 ia bACK AND HE IS CONTINUING HIS STORIES!! AND STARTING A NEW ONE!
kayleegurule commented…
Cool, I used to love his stories! over a year ago
hey guys! sry i havent posted yet, but this wk is star testing, so no hmwrk. so i might be able to sqeeze in sum time to work on the post. again, sry!
WatchYourBack commented…
ok plus I have testing this week 2 so ur not the only 1 over a year ago
In school bored plz post
NEW PAGE
PLOST!
PLEOST!
PLEAOST!
PLEASPOST!
PLEASEPOST!
PLEASE POST!
PLOST SOUNDS BETTER!
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
Great chapter!!! Can't wait for the next one
OMG!!! sooo sorry guys! ill get started asap!!
Okk but do so now
Okay
I c no post. I is sad... The fact that my birthday just passed still has not settled in...
do u want a short post later today, or a longer post in a few todays?
Now www multiple short posts every day
what?
corrected commented…
shor posts is what i meant to say over a year ago