The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 2192

over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
cool
Lets use the wall as chat ok?
over a year ago meredog said…
crying
Haha! That's funny!! (for Lt... FUCK YES!!! LEAVE ALREADY ASSHOLE!!!)

Cuz I'm not hopeless.... lol! My friends at school say they think I dyed my hair drown because I act like a blond!!! Lol!!

Cuz I wanna hug!! I don't want Liz to go!!! *runs to cuz and gives a tight hug*
by acting like a blond u mean stupid?
also can i post the thing or not?
blush
Yep! (Don't want to offend any blonds here! I love blonds! Most of them..)
O am yea go ahead and post the thing!
ok so one of my Z's brother was threatening him saying do (i forget what my other R told me that my friend's Z demanded) im just going 2 use 1st letter. So his brother was like Z if u dont ??????? I will tell mom what happened to the vaseline and lotion.
*will countinue just checking if meredog ment yes 2 this thing

ok so u said ok
*countinued

wait.. i shouldnt.. this would be like... now that i think about it u might be... well i guess maybe, cause ur fine with the stuff aqua write and that is much worse than this.

Z didnt give his brother what he demanded so his brother was like
MOM Z used the vaseline and the lotion on his wee wee.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
angry
Why is Liz leaving...? WHAT THE FUCKING TARTARUS IS GOING ON HERE?!
Yes Lt u can post it!! Fine by me!
Blaze I'm confused to....
yes ya know how tartarus ate percy and annabeth (heard that from spoilers not sure if its true tho. Annabeth first i also heard) Liz is like annabeth... and im like percy... we will fall into tartar sause and never be seen again. (by the percy/annabeth thing i didnt mean like we are dating i just meant like we are both going 2 die)
Ur gonna fall in tarter sause? Ok then....
Spoiler much? I already knew that but please give a spoiler alert
Can Gods break the laws of death?
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
tartar sause? ur kidding right?
i am so very confused.
Lol me to rainbow!!

Blaze... I think only Hades and that other death God dude can... but they might...
can they?
tell that to aqualad! his like, "Gods can break the law, they just choose not too"

Jason and Piper?
tell that to aqualad! his like, "Gods can break the law, they just choose not too"

Jason and Piper
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!!!!!
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
OMG YES THAT PIC IS ADORABLE!!! :'D totally Jason and Piper! aw, omg!

and cuz i'll give u a hug! Liz why r u so mean to leave us??!!! DD:
heart
that picture is soooo cute!
eh... that pic is.... ok why is there a huge crowd behind them on both sides.

Also i almost got run over by a car today. Me n my friend JD were making a bet to see who gets 2 the bus first to see who's way is faster. I went to the café first then got my bags, JD did the opposite I was faster :D . Well mostly cause it came down to a sprint to the bus we were so close... though my way is a little bit faster... o yea car thing. So yea we were sprinting to the bus then we both got hit by a car, thankfully it was only going like 7 mile per hour. So we didnt die.... also that reminds me of something fucking annoying that happened on the bus.

Went to where i usually sat, JD usually sits next 2 me on the same seat but some 6th grader was there. The 6th grader was not the problem. Some annoying kid his name is a girl's name but... well hes a boy. Hes like i sat there in lower school gtfo. And im like well uve been de-throned on the bus hierarchy cause u havent been on that much recently. Then he just sits down next to R (one seat up. from that other post). (R is a good friend of mine :D). Then after 5 minutes he spazzes out and like attacks me or something. it was like he was dry-humping me or something. Very traumatizing experience, i dont rlly wanna fight the kid cause i dont wanna be mean cause im good at wrestleing. So he is fighting over it for the entire bus ride till i get off, i wasn't even trying. During the ride he kept pushing me into the 6th grader like douche bag. it was like double rape hit and run. I kicked him out of my seat at the end tho cause i got very annoying for me and the 6th grader.
last edited over a year ago
EHHHH WTF!!!!! u should report that raping shit and why the fuck would he just attack u for no reason? ughhhh screw my generation
no... it wasnt really raping... it was just like some guy that got too close for comfort when fighting me for my seat
Uhhhhhhhhh............
GODS it was just a seat y would the dumbass fight for it? .______.
I'm so confused....
tongue
ummm..... awkward.....
ive never gone to school in a bus before, soo.........i have no idea what it feels like. besides going on field trips, of course.
@meredog: i just checked the pic of u, and no offense or anything, but u dont really look like someone who would swear.
laugh
LOL rainbow girl, yeah she cusses......a lot....maybe even more than i do xD

so cuz is this still ur story, or our chat room, or both...?
over a year ago corrected said…
poooooooost
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
im sooo confused

haven't known liz very long but she seems amazingggg and imma miss her 8( hopefully she'll come and visit hopefully

mary seems like an innocent gurl in tht pic eh? i see ur book collection and love the necklace.xD

i think it's both and yes poostttttttttttt
I seem like an innocent guy in my pic, if u saw it on somista's forum before it got taken down. But yes i curse and i have a very dirty mind and mouth
omg its finally hit me... universal is gone.... im like nico and shes like bianca cept im not some strange goth shit.
damn... i already feel like im turning into an evil douchebag.... though some of you may argue that i already am one, i for 1 say i am not YET.
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
i thought u said tht wasn't u... thx for confusing me more Lt
im clear minded most of the time
UH YEA WELL AT THE TIME I WAS SUPER EMBARRASSED SO YEA
NOW I DONT RLLY GIVE 2 SHITS
mischievous
Awww!! I look innocent in my pic?!!!? Lol!! Rainbow no offense taken!! Crazygirl thank u!! Jason got me that necklace and I have more books then that pic shows.... Cuz I think this is both.... haha!! Corrected I will post tomorrow!!!! And I don't cuss... that much... maybe.... ok maybe I cuss a little.... ok shut up!!!! Lol jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk!!!!!

Lt I still hate u....
i think i look strange in my pic....
aww if u saw my pic u would think im 2 cute 2 hate... thats what all the people are like... like one of my friends if i do something stupid he hates me for a like a day then hes like o i cant hate u!!!
Ur to cute to hate? Haha! Lol! I'm gonna look at ur pic...

Rainbow u look great!!
u cant see it anymore i took it down days ago
just ask like somisista. i think she like stole it or something then uploaded it onto her forum then took it down.
meh
Dude u don't have a pic of urself posted! My guess is that u r not as cute as u think u r
blush
Wait that was u? I thought she was kidding...
I HAD a pic of me posted. notice the 2nd word.
mere remember that picture somista posted a while back?
mere thers this bar at the bottom of the window theres like 2 ^s that if u hover it says show meebo bar
lol i love how theres an ad that says testostirone trick that you wouldn't wanna share and theres a picture of 2 lesbians lol... how ironic.
when i was in 6th grade, all the 8th graders were like, "OMG!!! U R SOOOO CUTE!!!"
and im just like, "uhh, thanks?"
LOLZ!!
but a lot of my brother's female friends still think im cute.