The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 2192

over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
Lol open condom store... Y did u play it in front of your mom? Y did you even play it? I told you not to... Rap is like my life blood, thats all i listen to. 95% of all the boys i know listen to rap.... rap is all guys listen to. we are much more evil and i knew it.

O yea today during sex ed. yea i got dat, nobody learned a thing.
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
laugh
WTF??! and yeah where i live everybody listens to rap, cuz blacks and latinos dominate here. me, i listen to everything, pop, rap, rock, dubstep. ah, dubstep :DD maybe a little church music? haha xDD
over a year ago meredog said…
Ik i just wanna drive a car
I didnt play it in front of my mom! I was in my room and she was in the office next to my room and she heard it!
lol if my mom heard that id be like... shed be super pissed... very fucking pissed.
Haha! My mom was confused and she didnt like what i was listening to at all.... i dont like it
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
big smile
In 2 1/2 years I'll get mah permit!!
your mom actually heard it? how loud did u do it lol?
i'll get my permit next year O__O im scared i'll probably be in a car accident soon after
OMFG my sister almost got me my brother my mom and her all killed today (and of course i know all ya would miss me!!!!). The first time she sped out of our driveway without looking and almost got us smashed by some other car, we were like an inch apart. The next time she was going 2 fast into a turn and a car was moving towards the curb and she swerved into the other lane and almost smashed into that car. The third time she was crying cause we were all pissed at her for almost killing us and she goes through a red light and we almost get t-boned by another car crossing the street. Im not surprised she failed her driving test four times straight.... and counting.
last edited over a year ago
oh. my. gods.

._____.
I didnt have it to loud

Lt when i drive i am not getting anywhere close to ur sis on the road...
then how did she hear it? also yea im not letting her go anywhere near me with a car again.
Didn't u hear me? She was in the room next to me!
did she hear the actual lyric's?
I think so... when I put it on I put on the lyrics so I read every word he said
what was the first thing that came to mind about the song?
This: What the fuck did he just say?!
mere do u understand what he said?
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
i only like nicki minaj

anyone have instagram ?
^ i did for like 5 mins then i got mad....

Lt he said- can i just send u a IM?
we get it: tyga said a bunch of nasty words. i mean thats why im not into rap as much as i used to be. the way they talk about women? OH HELLS NO
^agree!!! Thats just bull shit the way they talk!
lolz
that what every 1 listens to tho
blush
O shut up Lt.....
kay then.
big smile
Omg yay!
not everyone, i was in the bathroom one day fixing my messy hair-bun and stuff and there were these two other girls using the other mirror and they were blasting some rock song and putting on mascara LOL i just glanced at them like ._. and they were talking about some guy drama XDXD
Haha! Happens all the time cuz! Omg cuz guess what happened today in science class!
Just some advice... guys dont like the goth/punk... well unless ur dating nico.
Im like one of those secret like.. nerds or whatever every 1 i know thinks im like the total opposite but im actually smart even tho u got to act like every 1 else or u will be friends with like... weird kids.
^^hey mary guess what happened in sex ed class?
Sex ed? Uhhh.... do i wanna know?
well nothing really happened anyway.. just review. well for most of us.
If u talk about sex in what u want to tell me then no i dont wanna know
i wasnt going 2 tell u..... actually we didnt talk about it. he was just reviewing 7th grade health.
O ok good! In science class i got rly embarrassed! But it is kinda funny!
^^was a lie.
........... ._.
lolz im prolly rlly confusing.
Also, christella im surpised rack city was once your fav song.... both the vids had like.... ok ill stop.
I never saw that vid
DONT One of the Vids is worse than the lyrics for faded.... oh fuck your going 2 search it anyway. please resist it.
Mercy i think is a good song now... well i like the rap part atleast.... drop it to da floo make dat @$$ shake. whoa make dat ground move das an @$$ quake. Build a house up on dat @$$ das an asstate. roro roll my weed on it das an asstray.
OMG!!! Lt u should know im gonna search it! Every time someone says dont search something it makes me want to! Like that time when people were talking about blue waffles.... *shivers* nasty!
zzz
Im not gonna now cause im tired..... GNIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
okay, i skimmed through everything, so i only say "driving", "permis", "song", "mom", sex", and a bunch of other random words. so im absolutely confused.
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
LNC- MEEEE! :D
Rainbow: You arent alone. o.o
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Hey you guys
Hi blaze.......