Twilight Series What character are you?

BellaJane posted on Apr 10, 2009 at 07:58AM
Tell me about yourself and i'll try my best to figure out what character in twilight your most like!!!

Have fun!!

if you want you can also tell me

which characters you like and don't like.

who you think you're most like.

and stuff you like and don't like.

they will help me to determine who youre most liikke thx
save

Twilight Series 88 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

over a year ago kat_hale said…
laugh
Well, hi there! I actually have a mind of my own about which character I am, but I would love an objective opinion:
-so I`m always trying to stay on the bright side of almost everything; I have my little huge crush on occult literature and rituals; I`m a writer- meaning I want to make it my life`s agenda; I`m interested in ancient languages and cultures, and at present I`m making a little study on the Runic alphabets; I have been in a dance club for like 6 years and still adore it; My greatest passion , however, is reading- everything,just give a book and it will make me the happiest person
When it come to the Twilight saga-I admit I first watched th movie, but as long as I have a passion for books, I decided to read the thing.An there I was- absolutely bewitched, ensnared and spell bound by the books, the story, the emotions- I read the whole saga for a week time(at day time I had to go to school), and didn`t sleep at all the whole time through. I remember that a very hard time for me was in New Moon when Edward left Bella an d afterwards- I couldn`t hold myself from crying, all the time; and then I had so much anger for Jacob; and oh the Italian part...ah memories :D ; But what I actually enjoyed the most were kind of the background stories- the relationships in the Cullen family; their stories and all the jokes. And . yeah, I admit it- there is something, everything about the Cullens that makes me adore them!
Well it was fun talking about myself :D -hope I don`t bore you to death :P
over a year ago BellaJane said…
big smile
This was actually a little hard for me to determine I was stuck between two. Though in conclusion your

Alice!
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
tongue
i am a dark haired short girl , that is atheletic and spunky. i like fashion, and i am sorta a perfectionist. i like to write, read, play many sports- like soccer, softball, and basketball- and i like to sing and dance . i am writing a little musical with one of my bffs. well, i guess thats it...
Wow we have another...

Alice. your optimistic love to shop and lots of fun!
smile
wow thanks!are you happy you have more respondents to your forum? i would be! i like your idea!
over a year ago holmbee2 said…
monkey
i like edward in twighlight though i am a girl do i really dont want to be like him... I am a blonde hair girl, long blonde hair actually, i love twighlight!
smile
i like your forum bellajane! i think it is a good way to express yourself and show things from your perspective!
big smile
caitlincookie22 I'm glad you like it if you have an idea for me let me know! :]

big smile
holmbee2 if you still want to know what I think could you tell me a little bit more about you? Srry :]

your welcome Bella Jane! if i have any ideas about what character fits someone can i help you pick?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago maja3322 said…
Haha, this sounds fun! I'll tell you about me!

I HATE sports! Ca't figure out he fun in them. Hat the competition and my hand-eye-coordiantion is zero! I love to sing, act, write and read. I like fashion, but I'm not that big on shopping. I'm a big perfectionist and because of that I don't really have much patience, except with people I love!

Hope you come up with something...
big smile
After thourough thought you are:

Bella. Your sweet silent and don't mind being alone and you love being around the people you love! :D
big smile
reply to caitlincookie22:

of course! for holmbee2 I'm stuck between Rosalie and Bella.

Rosalie because she has blond hair.
Bella because she likes Edward.

you think you could help me?

Thnx :D
over a year ago alice_hale said…
wink
WELL I LOVE TO SHOP AND PLAN PARTIES I HAVE VERY VERY SHORT HAIR LIKE ALICES AND MY FAVE TWILIHGT BOY IS JASPER
big smile
Well your obviously:

Alice! you love to have fun,shop,and your just fun to be around!!:D
big smile
bellajane reply: thank you bellajane! i would have to say that holmbee2 is like........
rosalie!
over a year ago kat_hale said…
wink
Thanks BellaJane- It was really nice to hear an objective opinion- but in the end _Aren`t we Twilight lovers just a bunch of great people
Yes, kat_hale we are! Thank you guys for responding! :D
over a year ago Team_Edward77 said…
smile
OH can you tell me who I am.....

I play sports all year, I love to read and hang out with friends, i am really shy, I dont eat meat but I eat a lot of dary (cheese), and I love my converse (shoes)!!!

hope u can match me to someone!!!!
big smile
Hey caitlincookie22 you wanna help?

from what she has put she definetly seems like a Bella maybe an Alice...

Bella: really shy, loves to read, loves her converses
Alice: play sports, hang out w/friends, and eats meat(Just kidding :D!!)

anyway, if you wanna help you can! you don't have to if your getting tired of responding but it's nice hearing from you! :D

big smile
I will gladly be Alice or Bella :)
wink
i beleve that team_ededward77 is more of an alice. don't ya think?
smile
oooo Alice!!!!!
sunny
Yes I can agree with that she has a sweet personality like alice!
cool
your welcome bellajane! im happy to help!
over a year ago Reanna22 said…
im 5'2 with strawberry blonde hair. i luv books and movies. i can talk a little spanish and i am very loud. if u want to make me happy just give me a book or beads to make jewlry and i will be fine. i will apreciate ur opinion
if you need any more help even after the help u get from cookie i will help just ask
over a year ago LinaJC said…
big smile
i have brown hair, im very shy, and very quiet
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
I already took a bunch of quizzes and I was Bella, but here you go:

I have brown hair, not too pretty, VERY quiet and VERY shy, I am smarter than most my age, I LOVE Edward, I hate the whole "fashion" thing, I'm 5'4, I can speak a little spanish, I love reading, I can solve a Rubik's cube in 1 min 15 sec, I play the flute, I can be really clumsy, I am addicted to chocolate, I wear glasses, and my best friend is exactly like Alice.
¡Soy totalmente Bella! (español)
smile
reply to LinaJC, BellaCullen96, and Reanna22

BellaCullen96 & LinaJc: I proclaim you both-

Bella! you are both sweet, shy, quite, love to read, and love to be with the people you love!

Reanna22: again I am stuck between 2 ( that's not a bad thing! :D) anyway I emailed caitlincookie22 and she's going to help me. If I need anymore help I'll ask you!

Happy Easter to all! :D
cool
i think that reanna22 is...bella!( do they have to be a cullen? if not, i think she is angela!)
I would say that Reanna22 is Alice

Happy Easter! >I:3 (supposed to look like a bunny, lol)
cool
me and bellajane decide, sorry! :)
over a year ago ThaStrawberry said…
smile
hey! can you tell me who i am?

I love books, music, writing,singing. I hate sports and i'm very clumsy. i like to have my space, and i love silence and peace to think about everything.
I love my friends and do almost everything for them ^^
laugh
cool thanks
over a year ago edwardluver185 said…
bellajane,i am clumsy,often fall over in p.e.,and i was wondering which twilight character i am most like.
reply to ThaStrawberry and edwardluver185:
so far I proclaim you both Bella! I asked caitlincookie22 what she thinks so she will say her opinion too! :D
caitlincookie22, I think you and BellaJane can give the final answer but other people can give their opinon about who other people are, and I'm sure they would want to hear what more people think.
laugh
well... its up to bellajane, sense this is her forum. :)
over a year ago sarahd18 said…
i am a tall girl with medeom length brown hair. i like some sports and others not a chance. i love twilight and i think jasper is the hotest in the movie.
reply to BellaCullen96:

Yes I agree that you can say what character you think a person is, but I ask caitlincookie22 for her opinion.

over a year ago sarahd18 said…
what about ME!!!!!!!!
Reply to sarahd18:

Your ....

ALICE!!!!! :) your sweet, love to shop and have fun!!!
over a year ago nique_cullen said…
I am 5'2 in height..I have a long wavey brown hair,really loves books,i love music too..im not that smart..i know who among my friends is a true friend or not..i cn read minds(not really read it,i can guess what they are thinking) but not like edward's,by looking through thier eyes...when im with my friends,i can feel what emotion they're having,,like being in a bad mood or not,,in love or not..=)..i saved some friends from near-death experience.. i love edward and bella..i don't like billy..hehe..think i am more like of bella..i can't accept the fact that my love is far away from me..hehe
over a year ago mcclare34 said…
I am a long haired bruntette. im 5'8. I really suck at sports. ummm i think shopping is a drag, especially if i dont have any money to spend. I'm smart and i like to read a good book. I like being in the sun and the rain, <serious> i can also tell others people emotions really well. i love to dance and im pretty obsessed with everything twilight :]
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Awh, they all have nice ones :) Im tall blonde and can be a bit intolerant lol.
over a year ago cullengirl1597 said…
Well, personally I think I am a little bit of all the Cullen girls and some Angela:
I have brown, wavy, super frizzed hair that I HATE.I have glasses, braces: the whole schabang. I am really tall for my age and in advanced and gifted classes (my geek class) My passions are reading, music and shopping. I love to play the piano and any other musical instrument I can get my hands on. I speak spanish french and english. I am often accused of being a HUGE dork and having too much fun (btw THERES NO SUCH THING). I love my friends and family SO much. They are the center of my life. I am extremely uncoordinated. I can't walk 10 feet without dropping something, breaking something, injuring/tripping myself , injuring/tripping other people or doing ANY thing that makes me look like an idiot. I absolutely detest math, but I'm good at it, strangely enough .I'm boy crazy and Twilight crazy. They're the only books I''ve read in months! 4 real! That sounds weird doesn't it. I'll stop talking now.
So, lets see who you pick!
reply to JoseVanders:

Rosalie! though you seem nice :]
reply to nique_cullen and mcclare34:

both of you are Bella!! :D

mcclare34: you sound a lot like me except I'm 5'2 and I don't mind shopping, but everything else sounds like me. :D
reply to cullengirl1597:

I'm still deciding on who you are.... sorry:D