Twilight Series Twilight favorite things.

JimmyManceLuvr posted on Sep 14, 2009 at 12:01AM
This is the place to post ur favorite quote, person, book and/or part of the twilight series. I want to see how my opinions are similar to other fans. Thanks twi-hards!! ;)

Favorite quote: "Bella, Edward's only human, he's gonna react like any other boy." lmfao.

Favorite person: Alice. But i adore edward too.

Favorite book: I have to give it up to the original. Twilight

Favorite parts: I love all the edward/bella bonding steps in the first book :)

Cheers darlings.

Twilight Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
im going to do my fave quote from each book:

twilight: stupid shiny volvo owner!

new moon: Option three: Edward loved me. The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.

eclipse: You may be brave enough or strong enough to live without me, if that’s what’s best. But I could never be that self-sacrificing. I have to be with you. It’s the only way I can live.

breaking dawn: But most significant in this tidal wave of happiness was the surest fact of all: I was with Edward. Forever.

Fave person: Edward of course :)

Fave book: its sooo hard to pick but im going to say eclipse

Fave parts: bonding in twilight, reunion in new moon, vote in new moon, tent scene in eclipse, proposal in eclipse, wedding and honeymoon in BD, birth scene in BD, when edward finally sees into bella mind in BD