Twilight Series Holy F*&%#!!!! New Moon(the movie)

BuBbLyMaKiNgXD posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 08:48PM
Hello my fellow poppers!!!
Last night, at 12:01 I sat in a local movie theater. What did I see you ask? I saw the same thing as every other crazy Twilight obsessed fan in america saw: New Moon. Lets clear up 1 thing before I continue...I FUCKING HATE EVERY FUCKING MUT IN THE FUCKING BOOKS*. You guessed it...I'm not a Jacob fan...Edward all the way!
Continuing, I saw Twilight last year in the same way. Plz note that i did ,infact, read the books and loved em'! If any1 thought that
Twilight was a bit of a disappointment your 100% right. Cathrin Harwick is a punk ass cowgirl who knows nothing about film making.
Seeing Twilight last year made me think that New Moon was gonna be worse and suck and I thought I was wasting money...I.. WAS.. WRONG.
New Moon has action, romance, comedy,dramma, horror, everything! But book-readers like me would already kno that. I never like anything. So comming from me, this is big. I was cracking up! Face Punch??!!? i was gonna fall outta my seat when mike puked!! Hilarious!!
It was long but its ok cuz who dosent wanna c a bunch of shirtless dudes and some vamps!??! Edwards fake 6- pack was Ah-Mazing!! jake wasnt bad just rly annoying...for some1 who hates him i even ALMOST liked him but then i thought of Edward and it was better. so tell me what u thought of the movie cuz im 1 satisfied customer!!

thanx!

Twilight Series No replies