Twilight Series Continuing the story

Newander posted on Dec 25, 2009 at 04:21AM
So I finished reading the twilight series a week ago but I didn't want it to end so , then I heard that she was doing other books instead of continuing the story. I decided I couldent wait for her to get around to writing it herself, so I decided I would try writing it myself. I'm currently a chapter in but I've been having trouble deciding how the story should unfold. I have a few ideas about what will happen but I would like some opinions. If someone would like to help let me know.

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Newander said…
Ok well I guess I'll throw some of my ideas out. First I figured I had to do something about the Voltury, I'm probably not going to involve the cullens in a battle with them, but the voltury will be no more, I was thinking, since the cullens left the voltuey weak I might have the Romanian Coven amass a revolt against them leaving a few key players alive to continue the story, oh I almost forgot, I'm continuing the story 2 years after breaking dawn. I wanted to evolve Renesmee's and jacob's relationship, also in reguards to renesmee, personaly I think she was too much vampire, I mean all she has of her human half is a beating heart, eyes, and her skin dosent react as drasticly as normal. So I added a little something to remind everyone that she's part human, and just so you know this thing I'm adding will NOT dossapoint. Soooo umm comments? Oh and if it makes it easier i can read them hear but I just got this AIM messanger thing so if you have any ideas or opinions you would like to share that would be awesome my screen name is Newander132
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ZacharyQuinto said…
hmmm
i think renesmee was too adult-like in the books...i dont think her and jacob are a good match..they should further evolve her character and make her more fun-loving..plus idk why but renesmee sorta ruined the whole edward/bella romance thing for me its like, hey lets go make out after we pur our kid to bed...
 i think renesmee was too adult-like in the books...i dont think her and jacob are a good match..they
smile
I know what you mean, Ive already decided I wouldent make renesmee super smart but make her more fun loving because I Agee with you an personal I don't think I could make her smart because I myself am not that smart =P, but as for bella, since renesmee dose sleep there is ample time for bella and Edward to have their own time
Bump