Walt Disney World has recently posted a video explaining the new interactive queue for Magic Kingdom's Big Thunder Mountain.
The entertainment in the cue will involve excitement from the first moment you step in; the first thing disney guests will experience is the 'mining office'. The mining office is about how you would start you day mining, and it might even gives some clues to if it's some kind of mystery! There will also be an explosive magazine room-which will have dynamo sticks-, lenses which let you see the shaft, and much more!
I have made a collection over the years and thought I would share some with you. I don't know where all of the info came from, but I did get it of the several different websites. Hope you enjoy!
1. The 180-foot-tall Spaceship Earth at the entrance to Epcot weighs approximately 16 million pounds.
2. The Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster launches at a speed of 0 to 60 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds.
3. Foods and Drinks Consumed each year
-75 million Cokes
-13 million bottles of water
Over my past trips to Disney, I have done many things, and to be honest, forgotten most of it. Some things are never to be forgotten, though. Here are some of my favorite memories...
First tooth REALLY lost...
I lost my first tooth at Animal Kingdom. I had eaten an apple several days before. My tooth had been really loose, and I refused to pull it and wouldn't let anyone else pull it either. That day, we ate at Pizzafari, and when we left, we discovered that I had no tooth. My parents say that I swallowed it, but I maintain that it got lost and thrown...
Great place for updates, the best update site for if you're down there (includes park and ride closings, refurbishments, other announcements). Highly recommend the app for iPhone, which includes maps of the parks, showtimes, etc.
Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Really busy with college and such now. Anyway:
1. DVC resort at Polynesian is coming
2. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is nearing completion. No word on an opening date yet.
3. Magic Bands, Magic Bands, Magic Bands!
4. For those of you following the who Guest Assistance cards scandal, they are rumored to be replaced with a new system that will limit the abuse. More details as they become official.
Posted 2 months ago
They ruined Journey Into Imagination! Disney needs to bring back the original version with Dreamfinder & Figment! The one now with Dr. Nigel Channing and the boring open house sucks!
Posted 2 months ago