The newest attraction to be themed on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Disney World. It is part of the expanded Fantasyland and is a rollercoaster themed around, obviously, the diamond mine the dwarfs work in. Only opening in 2014, I've yet to ride it, but as a massive fan of rollercoasters I look forward to putting the experience top of my list when we return to Florida in the future. Courtesy of Youtube, it looks like a fun, not-too-intense coaster with some good dips and curves. The highlights look to be the dark ride elements. The trains pass through the...
Walt Disney World has recently posted a video explaining the new interactive queue for Magic Kingdom's Big Thunder Mountain.
The entertainment in the cue will involve excitement from the first moment you step in; the first thing disney guests will experience is the 'mining office'. The mining office is about how you would start you day mining, and it might even gives some clues to if it's some kind of mystery! There will also be an explosive magazine room-which will have dynamo sticks-, lenses which let you see the shaft, and much more!
I have made a collection over the years and thought I would share some with you. I don't know where all of the info came from, but I did get it of the several different websites. Hope you enjoy!
1. The 180-foot-tall Spaceship Earth at the entrance to Epcot weighs approximately 16 million pounds.
2. The Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster launches at a speed of 0 to 60 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds.
3. Foods and Drinks Consumed each year
-75 million Cokes
-13 million bottles of water
Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Really busy with college and such now. Anyway:
1. DVC resort at Polynesian is coming
2. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is nearing completion. No word on an opening date yet.
3. Magic Bands, Magic Bands, Magic Bands!
4. For those of you following the who Guest Assistance cards scandal, they are rumored to be replaced with a new system that will limit the abuse. More details as they become official.
Posted over a year ago