Young Dracula NO SEASON 3 ?????

brizo posted on Jan 15, 2008 at 01:01AM
I was just on IMDB looking at the Young Dracula forum when I saw a post saying that there's not going to be a season 3. Has anyone heard anything about this or can anyone get this information verified.

Young Dracula 184 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-184 of 184

over a year ago Countes_Chocula said…
heart
I only joined BECAUSE of Young Dracula. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE....say they are continuing? please dont be lying
over a year ago luvgerranhowell said…
crying
I want more Young Dracula!!! I want more Gerran Howell!
over a year ago luvgerranhowell said…
crying
yeah i joined just 4 Gerran Howell and Young Dracula!!!!
crying
:( i just watch the last of season two 'The Chosen One' and I dont know if theres anymore commming...I'm afraid for Monday to come and I find that its not on anymore *crys*
over a year ago Qasiem said…
angry
yeah i just can bear it stupid popat oh yeah when it just got intresting cbc PLZ
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Qasiem said…
crying
i cant beleive his the grand high vampire hectic
heart
yeah, in some ways its hard to believe but in others i can believe he would become a grang high vamp cuz he was like adorable when u first see him but as he grew up he looks SO MUCH HOTTER! so you can sorta see it happen :P
over a year ago Ticklester said…
hmmm
it said on wikipedia that they're filming season 3 this year! i don't know if it's true but i hope it is cauz i want to know what happens to vlad and the count now that ingrid's taken over!
over a year ago Shadowstorm said…
WHAT OMG THANKS ticklester!, i almost cried when i looked to see if Young Dracular was on tomoz, and found that it wasn't! yayyya can't wait!
angry
I REALLLLLY HOPE IT IS, you should see the pathetic show they have replaced vlad with GAHHHHHHHHHH!
over a year ago milla_indie said…
What show? Now I'm curious! Well, it's stupid they don't show this program any more(not even the old episodes)!
over a year ago kingOdracula said…
i HOPE THEY PUT SEASON 3 ON PLS GOD
over a year ago Simone1209 said…
surprise
Do you know if I can by young dracula on DVD?
over a year ago kingOdracula said…
i don't think u can it only on tv
over a year ago IndiaFM said…
angry
OMG!! Do you guys actually check other websites????!!! Young Dracula Series 3 started filming on May 9th 2011 and is being shown on CBBC this September (Look at Wikipedia and loads of other sites!)
over a year ago IndiaFM said…
wink
Oh and it's rumoured that Ingrid gets ill or starts losing her powers so after she takes over the castle and stokley she goes to find the count and vlad who had hidden somewhere else and bought a school to hide in - its being filmed in liverpool not wales btw - and people saying when will vlad get his powers? he got them when he found out he was the grand high vampire :) he is buff...
over a year ago youngdrackula said…
does anybody know what channel is young dracula in have brighthouse and i really want to see young dracula i see it on youtube but its funner seeing it on tv does anybody know what channel # is young drakula in plzzz oh, and yeah i really want a 3 season i think they are going to have one but im not sure look in wikipedia and typ young drakula and it says that a A 3 SERIES HAS BEEN FILMED AND IS EXPECTED TO AIR IN OCTOBER 2011 also plzz sombody tell me what channel # is for young dracula i REALLY want 2 c it
over a year ago Kittehboi said…
heart
link
YOUNG DRACULA IS RETURNING
over a year ago ydfan87 said…
smile
YD is back people!! :D It premires on Halloween. It's set 3 years after "The Chosen One" Lot's if new characters and plenty old. Check out Joss's twitter acount. He gives lots of secrets and pictures from the new season. link
over a year ago Aden2011 said…
No they are now saying that Young Dracula is returning... if you would like some more info then go to this website...

link
over a year ago bigspongeyfan said…
smile
HI everyone no need to worry Y.D will return on 31st october 2011
over a year ago ilovevdrackula said…
laugh
Is it on astar on BBC3 if it is omg so happy
over a year ago RgsEnt said…
Hi all watch out for the Young Dracula Season 3 promo video's dropping this week wednesday in a lead up to the show, they will feature Sydney Rae White (Erin) and Gerran Howell (Vlad). It will also feature a preview of their track "Sun Goes Down". I will keep you posted!!! ;)
over a year ago naomixjade said…
Young Dracula is back with season 3 starting tuesday the 1st november! on CBBC
big smile
31st yd 3 out happy so very very happy
over a year ago vampaness said…
monkey
why oh why do people say there int no season 3 when i have just seen the trailer from cbbc
over a year ago buffgirl565 said…
hmmm
lol that's true though coz so have but i knew it was gonna happen anyways coz of the rumours on youtube
link here is a little teaser for season 3
Part 2....
Part 3
over a year ago vampy12 said…
mischievous
I watched season 3 on 31/11/11 so they lied there is a young dracula season 3
sunny
Can u put it up I can not whach it where I am
over a year ago bornforthis17 said…
angelic
Yes there is it has already ended and there IS going to be a series 4!!!
They confimed it on twitter and will be showing next year :)!!
over a year ago mrsgerranhowell said…
big smile
They start filming season 4 in april and its due to air in october can't wait