Advice Need Help, and Fast

Ibble posted on Feb 23, 2009 at 08:45PM
My freind is really startin 2 scare me shes only about a month older than me and she go really ill, shes lost LOADS of weight and she wasnt even over weight in the first place shes beckomme seriously skinny i can fit my hands around he waist easy. I have tried talking to her but she wont listen she doesnt eat AT ALL last time i spoke to her she said she needed to lose MORE weight i dont want her to get any worse what should i do???

Advice 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
smile
there isnt a lot YOU can do actually. this is a tough situation and i think you should tell an adult aboot your worries. if she is anorexic you cant handle it and she cant either- she needs professional help but in order to get it she needs to acknowledge that she has a problem. so be there for her and keep asking her to get help but dont think that you can handle it alone.
link
this might be interesting for you to read
over a year ago Ibble said…
crying
Thanks eva so much for the link its really helped, I'm cryin tears ov joy, my m8 signed herself up 2 a health clinic 2 day, she took sum time 2 realise wot she waz doin, now all i can hope 4 the best they sed she was very close 2 the heart stoping and her going into exreme cardiac arrest so u really have helped save my friends life thanks cant even describe how greatful i am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago germany123 said…
smile
lol that took a moment to decipher..im a bit rusty on the textspeak here- but it sounds like she is getting the help she needs and you can go back to being just a friend and not her "nurse".
good luck to both of you