This is my opinion! I realize that what I view as attractive is a little different from the classic broad shouldered, chiseled featured Disney hero. So don't attack me. However I'd be glad to hear your comments. Here goes...
15. Taran - The Black Cauldron (Disney)
Taran makes it in as number 15. He's sweet and brave and willing to sacrifice everything to save Eilonwy. But he's more cute than Hot.
14. Sinbad - Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (Dreamworks)
This dashing pirate, voiced by Brad Pitt is one sexy animal. He's a scoundrel but he's as loyal as a dog and for that he gets 14th place.
13. Tulio and Miguel - The Road to El Dorado (dreamworks)
Tulio and Miguel tie for 13th place because I just can't choose between them. Miguel is a wide eyed romantic and Tulio is the moody realist. Can I have them both?
12. Milo Thatch - Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Disney)
Milo Thatch, voiced by Michael J Fox may be a bookish professor, but he's eager for adventure. Also look at those arms!
11. Aladdin - Aladdin (Disney)
He's exotic, charming, and willing to help a stranger in need. For all this he wins 11th place.
10. Garrett - Quest for Camelot (Warner Brothers)
Who doesn't love a blind guy especially one that can command the forest and sing like Garrett. I'd love for him to see the world through my eyes.
9. Prince Edward - Enchanted (Disney)
Prince Edward is the perfect Disney prince, the blue eyes, the dashing smile the carefully styled floppy hair. In his own words "What's not to like?".
8. Flynn Rider - Tangled (Disney)
Master thief Flynn Rider may not be a prince, but he proves he has a princely heart when it comes to Rapunzel. Also, I can't resist the smolder. So Rider, you get 8th place.
7. Jim Hawkins - Treasure Planet (Disney)
Jim Hawkins may seem like a bad boy at first but he has a heart of gold and a sense of adventure, for that he get's 7th place.
6. Kovu - Lion King: Simba's Pride (Disney)
Kovu mat be the Lion King version of Romeo Montague but he is much more lovable. Don't you want to just give him a hug?
5. Hiccup - How To Train Your Dragon (Dreamworks)
I love this adorable viking underdog but really it's his voice. Amazing voice actor Jay Baruchel wins Hiccup 5th place.
4. Zuco - Avatar: The Last Airbender (Nickelodeon)
The tortured prince, how can you not fall in love with this melancholy character? And what Avatar fan hasn't wished they could run their fingers finger through his floppy hair.
3. Chululongkorn - The King and I (Warner Brothers)
This kick boxing crown prince wins 3rd for his belief in the importance of love and for having his shirt of for most of the movie.
2. Cale - Titan A.E. (20th Century Fox)
This space refugee is ruffled but not broken and that just makes him sexier. Matt Damon lends his voice and that make it better. Congrats Cale on 2nd place.
1. Dimitri - Anastasia (20th Century Fox)
I'm a sucker for this early 20th century con-man, his clothes, his wit, his charm, and the fact he's voiced by John Cusack make him my number one animated Hottie.