House M.D. Weekly Ratings!

amberRocks posted on Sep 24, 2008 at 12:03PM
I will post every week the ratings of eatch episode here!You can also discuss this here if you want!
last edited on Sep 24, 2008 at 12:05PM

House M.D. 130 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 130

over a year ago amberRocks said…
The season premiere of house scored 14.4 millions viewers.
20% off his last premiere.(18 millions.)

(The rarings for "not cancer" will be posted later in the day.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mimika_s said…
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH
Be nice mimika...But its a noticable difference in numbers I admit...
still:BWAHAHAHAHA
and you have to sign in msn!!
over a year ago waldorf said…
Only 14...? :o
I have the ratings guys and they are not good...
NCSI beat us.We scored an 7.8/13...
(last year the number was 11.3/17)

Stay tuned for the number in millions in a couple of hours.(or when I found it.)

Source:Mediaweek
Omg guys!
This episode had 12.14 in millions!
Its looks like that the most low-rated episode since season 1!

Source:PI feedback
over a year ago babybell said…
shit.......... i really can't see why the show is awesome .. although this isn't factoring in how mayne people watching it aboard is it though? Its entirely possible that the ratings in America have dropped dramatically but everyone else is watching it more.
stop making excuses.It's unpleasant for me too and I hate it to see it but we have to face the reality...
man this ruined my day a little...
I mean 20 million was like a piece of cake for house nad now look...
over a year ago OhClip said…
JUST SO YOU KNOW
With ratings the second number is the percentage of people who flipped to the channel
The first number is the percentage people who kept watching
Thanks for the info!This things always confusing me!

Anyway still disapointed...
you know my comment here...
lol
hye, im 13, wwhen i don't want to deal with things i deny them, block them out or make excuses. Its what 13 year olds do!
I don't know if thats relevant or f you are interested in that but grey's premiere did much better that ours.11.0/17(Source:mediaweek).
Thats 17 maybe 18 million as opposed to house's 14.4...
nah,don't be that pessimistic aR.If we add the ratings of the first 2 epsiodes then it is 14+12=26
YAY,we beated Grey's!!
or didn't we...?
Actually if we add both of greys hours it goes like...17+18=35...
Opps forget that!
Crap...Thats not easy on me...
Just a reminder that today we will see the ratings!
So a little better than last week!NCSI still beat us but we scored a 8.3/13!
The number in millions and the 18-49 demos will come when I found it!

(Source:Media week)
12.6 millions!

(Source:Tv guide)
I can see why the ratings were better:Much better-less boring episode!!
They weren't THAT better!No offence but the increase was not even a half million people!It was to be presice 460.000 thousant more...
Ok NCSI beat us again with 10.4/17 but we went up a couple of millions!
We scored 8.3/14.(a lot of dropping from last years ratings 4th epi.)
And we won the demo which I will post when I found it.

(Source:Media Week)
Ok thats not good.We only when up a million and a half and thats because it was a special epi.
What will happen with the regulars epis or when NCSI has a kick-ass epi?
over a year ago PotterGal said…
Hey aR, just wanted to point out that it's NCIS not NCSI. :)
And also, this week's episode of NCIS was promoted as a special and really kick-ass episode (and i have to say it was fantastic) which is probably why its ratings were so high this week. :)
NCSI has beaten us every single time we were against it this season not just this week!
3 weeks on the row except on our premiere because NCSI started a week after ours.
over a year ago PotterGal said…
Well, does it really matter? I mean, I don't watch House for the ratings it gets.
I love both House and NCIS and just because NCIS is getting higher ratings than House doesn't mean i'm going to start hating it.
I really think the ratings one show has over another shouldn't affect how much you love a show.
In fact, over the past 4 seasons, i've never even ONCE looked at the ratings a House episode got until now.
Ok...But this is a thread for people who want to know the ratings and think that they are important.
A discussion about if the ratings are important should be done in another thread.
The point is:I'm just posting the numbers here!
over a year ago housefan1 said…
dang it! house is fantastic, i wonder why people aren't watching! oh well their lost and amberRocks thanx for the numbers! i hope we pick back up with our ratings!
I am interested for the numbers so thanks aR!!!
what about the new epi??
So its been a while but better late than never...

Episode 5 "lucky 13" made 7.7/12
"Joy" made 7.9/12.
The demos was won by both episodes but in "Joy" it was slightly down.

Source: "Media Week"
eye, my brother (who just came back from the states) says that there everyones like" oh yeh its not doing very well, but at the same time its doing amazingly because everyone watches it on the internet"
internet doesn't pay the advertisers.And stop making excuses!
I know its not a nice situation,I don't like it either,but don't neglect the problem!
people are still watching the show, just not on tv. thats a fact. i admit it doesn't help the people who make it or the advertises or the million viewers, but the truth is people still watch it, just they don't watch it on the tv.
every show is being watched on the internet!Thats general law!it doesn't really matter!The television numbers matter!
people are still watching it though.... so its no less popular than before, the numbers don't reflect that.
believe what you want...you obviously not gonna to believe any other thing...
okay: the fact people are watching it on the web is bad.
however, the fact people are sitll watching it in just as large numbers is good.
do you have link with the exact internet numbers?
otherwise we don't know if these are the numbers the show used to have...
hm yes.. i will see if i can find them..
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Can I just ask, aR you seemed to be trying to pick a fight with BB. Was that meaningful? BB wasn't having a go at you but you appeared to come across quite sarcastically. I know it's hard to undersatnd things like that when they are written, so I just wanted to ask you whether it was supposed to come across that way.

I was talking to a friend the other day and he was telling me how a few people that he knows who watch House, including him, have stoppped because they thought it was just getting to predictable and was no where near as fun anymore, which could be a reason a lot of people have stopped.

Also, these numbers don't include the millions of people watching on the internet, or the millions of people watching it in their own countries when it comes on there. I know that a lot more people tend to watch TV on the internet now, so I don't think comparing it to how it did last year really tells us much.
I was not attacking bb,you misanderstand.
And I'm just posting the numbers JUST for the people who do care and found them important.
If you don't care about them(not just you,generally speaking) then don't visit the thread...
I do care about them, I was also just making an observation!

aR, this is another case where you seem to have come across quite aggressive.

"I'm just posting the numbers JUST for the people who do care" sounded a bit like you were angry at me for looking at the ratings. I do care about the ratings, but I also think we can't take them too literally because things change, TV becomes more and more freely available on the internet, not everything is taken into account. However, I do care how the show is doing in comparison to other shows airing at the same time, with the same situations and reasons for ratings to be lower than previous years. All I am saying is that I don't think that it is fair to compare the ratings to the ones from previous years.
Again,this is not a dicussion about the ratings of all shows or televison in general.I'm just posting the numbers!You want another thread to discuss the phainomenon and the ratings?Fair enough!I will make one!
And I didn't feel like being agressive but if you do then maybe I will tone down a little...
Well the usual point of a forum IS for a discussion.... What's wrong with commenting here?? WHy do we need a whole new forum to say our thoughts? That just seems a little odd to me.
Yes commenting is cool but for the weekly ratings.Many people make the mistake to always posting excuses for the show and the television in general and that annoys me...
e.x 1:the numbers are bad.Its because of this,this and this.THATS COOL!

e.x2:the numbers are bad.I don't care about the numners at all!Who cares about them anyway!House rules!I don't watch house for the numbers!NOT COOL!
Maybe the phenomenon watching TV via internet has taken bigger dimensions this year so to a point we can't have a clear image comparing the numbers with last year's.Although I don't agree much.However comparing the shows with each other can give us an 100% clear image about the situation
Ok, in response to Mimi's comment about "comparing the shows with each other can give us an 100% clear image about the situation ", I honestly don't think that anything can give us a completely accurate view on the situation. What with different days generally being busyer than others, certain shows having more competion in the time slots they've been allocated, and also another point is that some shows are better to watch in groups. For example I always watch House with one or two other people, but that only counts as on view.

Also, aR, I do see where you are coming from. People coming into this forum and saying "I don't watch house for the numbers!" would definitely annoy me.
"For example I always watch House with one or two other people, but that only counts as on view."

Actually no it doesn't!In the machines that they have to the houses that they count the numbers you put information in that exactly how many people are watching this time.Its all counted.

To mimi:to eida mia fora ston trantafilopoulou kai autos den kanei pote lathos!Kitrinos tipos rules!
No, I mean we all watch it on one television. You can't track that.