House M.D. WE HAVE A CHAT ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misanthrope86 posted on Oct 15, 2008 at 12:15AM
WOOT! We did it guys! We now have our very own chat room! Lets enjoy it!

It would be really nice if you sent Papa (link) a prop, thanking him for helping us out!

See y'all in the chat room!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*fangirl scream for the chatroom!*

UPDATE (AGAIN) 6/11/08:

Please read last page of comments. I wrote the update there and now I am too lazy to write it again here!

PS: Yay Obama from a very happy NZ girl!

UPDATE:

Due to the recent ship-bashing issues in this spot and other House-related spots, I feel that I need to revise some the conditions for this chat room campaign.

Obviously, having our own House MD Spot Chat Room will provide people with another venue to abuse each other.
And,
I WILL NOT ASK THE FANPOP FOUR TO GIVE OUR SPOT A CHAT ROOM IF I KNOW THAT THERE ARE USERS WHO WILL DELIBERATELY ABUSE THE PRIVILEDGE.

Thus, from now on when you sign your name to this forum, you are declaring that you will abide by Fanpop rules and will therefore participate positively in a House MD Spot Chat Room, to the best of your ability. For those of you who have already signed, feel free to remove your name if you do not agree to this condition.

I know that it seems that I am bossing you all around and telling you what to do. But as I have put myself forward to advocate for this chat room, I do not want 1) to waste the Fanpop Four's time by asking them to create a chat room for us that users than abuse, and 2) to suffer the embarrassment of having our chat room shut down because some of us can't get along.

I understand that I am speaking to a small sunset of people, but I also think that these are issues that we all need to think about when we are participating in this spot, other House-related spots and around Fanpop in general.

I feel really passionately about getting this spot a chat room, and I know a lot of other people do to. So we would really appreciate your support so that we can get ourselves a chat room. I would really like to thank everyone who has signed this forum and answered the pick and supported this little campaign so far, and all of you who will in the future.

I really hope that we can work together on this.

Thanks again.

Love,
misanthrope86.

Howdy y'all,

I was bored and procrastinating writing a university assignment, so I started exploring Fanpop a little.

I remembered that there had been some discussion of this spot getting its own chat room. The spots for The Office, One Tree Hill, Twilight and Fanpop Users each have their own chat room specificially for fans of the spot. The House MD Spot is currently the 3rd most popular spot on Fanpop, 1 place ahead of The Office, 5 places ahead of One Tree Hill and 11 places ahead of Twilight. So I don't think that it is unreasonable for us to want our own chat space!

Soooooooooooo, if you would be interested in us having our own official chat room, please leave your name (your Fanpop name) in a comment in this forum followed by an asterix (*) so that I know that you are "signing", not just commenting.
The names will be used as a sort of petition to show the official Fanpop people (members of the Fanpop Four) how interested House MD Spot users are in a House MD chat room.

Also, if you are happy with the way things are (for example, using the general Fanpop Chat Room and forums to chat), then feel free to leave a comment as well. If people do not want a chat room for this specific spot, we certainly should not waste Fanpop resources making one!

I will also make a pick, to advertise this issue to people who don't look at the forums. I have already made a pick about this topic, but it had a number of options. This pick will be a simple "yes or no" pick.

Oh, and by the way, link is a great article by amazondebs that tells you all you need to know about Fanpop chat rooms. Please read it (and rate it!), if you haven't already.

Thankies!

Love,
misanthrope86
last edited on Nov 07, 2008 at 12:54AM

House M.D. 152 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...