Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Nina Dobrev Teen Vogue Interview

LavenderLou posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 11:02PM
Nina, ON RUMORS THAT SHE IS DATING CO-STAR, IAN SOMERHALDER

"We expected the rumors. Like, if I wasn't dating Ian, I'd be dating Paul. A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn't be unusual, but I've never dated anyone I've worked with."

I dunno if I should feel happy about this, or really, really bummed??

DIRECT LINK: link

Nina, ON BEING FOLLOWED BY THE PAPARAZZI:

"I just feel like a normal girl, and the whole concept is very odd to me. But other people, like Ian, have had that experience before, so they're like, 'Yeah, this is what happens; there's nothing you can do about it.'"

BEHIND THE SCENE VIDEO:
link
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 11:17PM
save

Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago minimew037 said…
meh
WTF is she implying ?
Is she like avoiding the question or something :S Doesn't seem clear to me
over a year ago LavenderLou said…
That's what I thought..its like she was so close to admitting it. But at the last second said she'd never date someone she worked with. I don't get it either.
over a year ago SpuffyDelena said…
She said she never dated anybody she worked with - as in, in the past. She never said I DON'T date anybody that I work with. And she's said in the past that she didn't...but now she's saying it's not unusual.

It's not a straight up confession but this interview is pretty much a confirmation that yes - they are dating.
over a year ago Miiss_Universee said…
isnt it obvious tho..they so datin..buh they tryn 2 keep it so private..nd her answer so in a way gives it away..lyk a YES.."A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn't be unusual" thts lyk sayn its no big deal im datin ian loll
over a year ago Aubreykarew said…
nina is very gud at evading :)
over a year ago 68beats said…
tongue
Nina, darling, when are you two gonna admit that you're daring?! When you're pregnant with his baby?!