Jon & Kate Plus 8 IS it true

cherrybubbles96 posted on Sep 18, 2008 at 09:03PM
Is it true that they are not going to have Aunt Jodie on the Show any more if so tell me why because she was fun to watch with the cchildern please let me know it is eatig me away!

Jon & Kate Plus 8 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cherrybubbles96 said…
pleasse reply
over a year ago motherof8also said…
auntie Jodi will no longer be on the show, Kate wants no one else to make money off the kids but them
over a year ago cayspen said…
Aunt Jodi's side of the family (namely her sister) has said some terrible things about Kate and the family. Maybe this has something to do with it. I met Jon and Kate 2wks ago at a church speaking appearance they did, and they are THE nicest people. So down-to-earth and gracious. They're not perfect, I know, but it's unfair for people to make up vicious rumors about them. I hope Jon and Kate can ignore the rumors and raise their family in peace.
They get paid for their church appearance, won't you be nice too. For $20,000.00 to $25,000.00 each speaking event
I would be on my best behavior, won't you?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cayspen said…
My church hosted a Jon and Kate speaking event almost a month ago, and I must say that there is NO WAY my church shelled out that kind of money ($20,000). Our church building itself is pretty small and a bit rundown, and we have maybe a little over 100 members. Again there is NO WAY my church could afford to pay them thousands for their appearance. Church did ask people to make a special offering to Jon and Kate for their appearance, but from looking around, it seemed that maybe less than half of the congregation gave anything. Maybe it will be true in the future, but when I met them about a month ago, I highly doubt that they commanded that kind of payment. I truly hope that they stay grounded, because I really think they're great human beings, and it would be sad to see them get caught up in all the glitz, glamour and money.
over a year ago CleoSertori1234 said…
That is true Jodi is gone (off the show)....
-CleoSertori1234
over a year ago Crepage said…
I didn't know that Jodi wasn't going to be on the show any more! Jodi is the nicest person and I wouldn't think she would say stuff about them
over a year ago Crepage said…
Besides Beth who i sgoing to watch the kids?