Random Role Playing Kingdoms of DraNova: Rebirth

dargox posted on Dec 28, 2013 at 10:18PM
Welcome to the mystical world DraNova, on this huge beautiful planet and it's many different climates which is filled with abundances of plant and wild life that are beyond imagination as well there also villages that dots the land but most known are the Nine Nation Kingdoms but not all is peaceful in the world of DraNova there been reports of mysterious shadows causing chaos and discord between the Nine Kingdoms.

Rules:
1) NO GOD MODDING!!
2) NO Trolling Players!
3) NO Killing Without Permission.
4) Mature Content Allowed. (Just don't overdo it)
5) Be Very Creative.
6) Think Medieval Fantasy.
7) Finally just have FUN!

Profile:
Name:
Social Role:
Powers:
Weapons:
Pet:
Extra Info:
Bio:

DraNova Villages:
Terraborn
Zesma

DraNova Tribes:

DraNova Kingdoms:
Kingdom 1: Iglea
Kingdom 2: Tarda
Kingdom 3: Echany
Kingdom 4: Lizta
Kingdom 5: Zesma
Kingdom 6: Ontea
Kingdom 7: Uzla
Kingdom 8: Kukia
Kingdom 9: Harmony

Theme music: For the NLR
last edited on Dec 30, 2013 at 10:34PM

Random Role Playing 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dargox said…
Name: Alistair Soul
Race: Human
Appearance: pic
Social Role: Swordsman
Powers: Combat Magic, Enchanting Magic, and Elemental Magic
Weapons: Long sword, Kunai, Hidden Blade, and Throwing Stars
Pet: A Fairy Dragon
Extra Info: His dragon has the ability to change size and share it's magic
Bio: Alistair come from the village Terraborn in the kingdom of Iglea which is where he spends every waking moment training his self in Sword and Magical combat along side his mentor who's now a Grand Capital Knight after defeating bandits who storm into the village to kill the Queen of Iglea eleven years ago, and since then Alistair only have one goal...to become a knight himself!
Name: Alistair Soul 
Social Role: Swordsman 
P
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
Name: Kaizu Hitachi
Social Role: Assassin
Powers: Shadow magic, dark magic
Weapons: A dark sword that burns skin on contact
Pet: Dark dragon
Extra Info:
Bio: When Kaizu was little he used to be a very happy child until he learned of his powers. He couldn't control his powers so they were forced out at everything and everyone around him. He never killed anyone as he wasn't strong enough this led him to a bit of darkness, now he assassinates all that he can without question and without failure
Name: Kaizu Hitachi
Social Role: Assassin 
Pow
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name:Chase aka "Red fist" Chase
Race:Human
Appearance:Pic
Social role: Martial artist/ Dragon hunter
Powers: Combat Magic, Enhancement and Hardening Magic and Decreation Magic
Weapons:Fists
Pet: None
Extra Info: He earned the nickname "Red fist" because of the fact that his fists are always stained red with blood after he kills a dragon.
Bio: He's a famous dragon slayer but not much is known about him. He has a dark and horrible past which he tries to forget. His strong hatred for dragons is related to a mysterious event which took place when he was child. Since then, he has been slaying the mythical creatures.
last edited over a year ago
Name:Chase aka "Red fist" Chase
Race:Human
Appearance:Pic
Social role: Martial artist/ Dra
over a year ago Riku114 said…
(>.> ......... <.< ................ >.> .............. <.< ..................... I know everyone in this rp so far................ So its rather hard to say no............ Though Dargox, as much as I would want to, I have grown to not join rps lately........... Like Im sick.......... I cant stick to any rps that I havent been part of previously (PTA MA) or had before I got RP sick (Banished)............ Though Im sure I will eventually get out and get back to joining rps........................... Actually, my battery probably ran dry on creativity because Banished is taking most of it and PTA is taking the remainder then MA squeezed in and is taking anything PTA misses.

Hell, Ill give it a shot, I need another rp with Terra)

Name: Karia Nova
Appearance: PIC
Social Role: Dragon Tamer/Breeder, Dragon Warrior
Powers: Telepathy, Reading Minds, Illusions, Aura (trust me, I can get creative, this is actually an ability I took from a character in Banished and made simple XD)
Weapons: Her dragons but she does have two hand guns, a few kunais, and a katana she always leaves at home (she never uses it though knows how to)
Pet: There are quite a few dragons that you will meet over time
Extra Info:
Bio: Karia grew up in a famous family of dragon hunters and was raised to do such. She learned to master her powers as well as guns, katanas, and kunais so she could use them effectively in battle. From the ages of 1-10 she constantly went to watch her dad and mom go off on hunting missions, one always staying behind in the background to be with Karia. Each time though, she felt as if they were always doing it wrong. At the age of 10 she was depatched to do her own hunting only to be gone for 2 whole days. When they went to find her, they found her sleeping next to the target dragon and killed the dragon taking it as the dragon 'hypnotized karia'. This happened at least another 15 times before Karia had decided to split off in her own path rahter than seeing her parents and family members killing her dragon friends. She ran away from home and within 6 years grew just as famous as her family for dragon taming

(PS: Its hard having three long going rps with more than 1000+ *or on a reboot with one that had over 10000+ post*. Imagining all three on an off leaves little space for others and imagining rps when im not rping its what keeps me ahead)

(PS2: We need to say where the characters are from)
(>.> ......... <.< ................ >.> .............. <.< ..................... I know everyone in t
mcterra commented…
Yo sis. over a year ago
dargox commented…
Wow riku, i think you should made a folder for all your characters over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
I suppose I can over a year ago
Karia walked out of her small cottage home inside the kingdom of Iglea and over to the open field where a few of her dragons were out enjoying, playing, and doing what they felt like. She whistled loudly as the dragons went right back into the building equivalent to a barn. After that she headed into the the building and pet. Then after setting out food for them, she headed out to the town.
Chase stood at the top a hill and looked down at the small cottage in an open field.He was wearing a dark hooded cloak. He had pulled up the hood and his face was hidden.He had heard that some dragons were kept there. And fortunately, he had come at the right moment, when the owner of the dragons, a girl, had kept them in their barn and left. He had seen rare species of dragons among them. Rare dragons who's parts could be sold at very prices. And moreover, he couldn't stand the sight of dragons.He wanted to exterminate all of them, till the last.She was going to have quite an unpleasant surprise when she was going to return. A while later, he was standing in front of the barn. He opened the door of the barn and as all the dragons turned to look at him, he smiled and said "C'mon little ones, let's play."
over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
Name: Victor

Race: werewolf

Social Role: outcast/ werewolf hunter

Powers: Well obviously he is a werewolves. He can transform into a half human half wolf hybrid. He can change full every night but on a full moon he cant control himself. In human form he has inhuman speed, strength, and heightened senses like hearing and smell.

Weapons: Katana blade

Pet: N/A

Extra Info: N/a

Bio: He lived in Zesma with his parents and two little sisters, but that all changed when a werewolf on a full moon came in their peaceful home and killed his Parents. His youngest little sister's body was never found. The only reason him and his other little little sister, Vesta are not dead is because that night they were staying at another relatives house. Since that day Victor and Vesta became werewolf hunters going from kingdom to kingdom trying to rid the world of them also trying to find there lost little sister. Until one night victor was bitten by one and it turned him into one.
Name: Victor 

Race: werewolf

Social Role: outcast
mcterra commented…
virgil? over a year ago
Palin_X765 commented…
yeah over a year ago
mcterra commented…
cool over a year ago
Name Vesta

Race: human

Social Role: Outcast/ werewolf hunter

Powers: She can summon fire in her hands. But she cant really control it so she had some special gloves made to protect her.

Weapons: She uses a bow and arrow

Pet: N/A

Extra Info: She acts like she doesn't car about anything but really wants to find peace one day settle done and find love. But only after she fines her little sister

Bio: Same as her brother victor
Name Vesta

Race: human

Social Role: Outcast/ we
Inside the barn one of the dragon's raised her head quite high. She was white with a purple lining. This was one of karia's first and elite dragons. She glared down at Chase and alerted Karia telepathically. Then she spoke somehing which only the more knowledgable dragons could do

Dragon: Who are you and why are you in here without Karia-san?
Inside the barn one of the dragon's raised her head quite high. She was white with a purple lining. T
Chase raised an eyebrow. "You're a talking dragon huh. That's quite unusual and rare. If you really want to know who I am, take Red fist as a name. And the reason why I'm here is simple. I'm here to destroy you all." He said and cracked his knuckles. "So now, who do I begin with?" He said as his fists began glowing bright blue. "Enhancement magic." He smiled and said as he dashed towards the talking dragon.
The dragon quickly moved out of the way of the attack.

Dragon: My names Hinata. You are a million years too early to take on the elite members of Karia-san's housing area.

A blue dragon roared loudly and walked in front of Hinata. It was obviously the more vicious species of dragons and one of the dragons that were usually made for war. As it went infront of Hinata, Hintat curled around the young dragons. All they had to do was hold him off for Karia to get back. That wouldnt be any later than a few minutes though in battle that was much longer

Hinata: Zayfer. Hes one of the main war dragons. He can understand english though he cant respond.

Zayfer roared again and shot a large shock of lighting out of his mouth.
The dragon quickly moved out of the way of the attack.

Dragon: My names Hinata. You are a million
(Brb for 2 hours, finishing hitman reborn)
Chase smiled as his entire body began glowing bright red. The lightning hit him but had no effect. "Hardening magic." The glow dissipated. "Is that all you got? That's disappointing. Well, let me teach you how to pack a punch." His enhancement magic took effect once more as his fists and legs began glowing blue. He dashed towards the dragon at inhuman speed and agility. He jumped and bounced on the walls hyper fast till he was in mid-air over the dragon. "Rot in hell, damn reptile!" He descended a devastating, destructive enhanced punch on the dragon's head, banging it against the ground and digging a crater. "Now, who's next?"
Zayfer was shielded partially by something that wasnt only there for too short of a time to be reconizable. Rather then killing it, the attack felt him uncoinsous. Through the barn the voice of a woman echoed, the voice of Karia. It wasnt apparent on where it was coming from.

Karia: That will be enough! *suddenly as if out of no where she appeared by Zayfer rubbing his head* You are really helpless with out me little one. Now you rest there. *she stood up, even despite Hinata's calculations, she got here amazingly fast. She looked at Chase calmly only because she knew if she acted pissed, the rest of the dragons would too* Now what have you been doing to my little babies while the mother was out of the house?
Was this a nightmare? Or was it real? Victor keep asking him self those questions. He see trees blurring passed him as if he was running. Or Chasing? He could see a young deer run in front of him. He could smell the fear flowing off of it. Also something else......the smell of blood.

" What is this?" Victor asked as he woke up looking at his hand that was cover in a red liquid. Blood.

It wasn't a dream. He looked around he was in the middle of a field naked and covered in blood. He was cold it was winter after all. He stood and then turned around and saw the bloody carcass of a young doe. He backed away shaking.

" It happened again." Victor said crying.

" It's ok brother." Vesta said throwing a blanket over his shoulders. This was his fifth full moon so she was used to finding him bare.

" Sister don't sneak up on me!" He said startled

" Sorry let's get you cleaned up and find you some clothes ok?" Vesta said looking at her brother with concern

'"Thanks sis" victor said as they walked out the forest.
Chase smiled, his face still hidden by the dark hood. "You're cute, but you're quite dumb too. I just punched one of your dragon's lights out. What in the world do you think I was doing? You're the owner of all these dragons, right? You've got quite a treasure. Call me Red fist, I'm a dragon slayer, nice to meet'cha."
Karia: *chuckled* I know you guys. Im Karia Nova, from the Nova family of dragon slayers. But Im Karia Nova, a meager dragon tamer. *looked at her dragons which were all getting either anxious or worried* Now you guys, he knows well how dragons move and fight, please dont hop on in.

A few of the dragon spoke in quiet roars as if translating to the ones that didnt even understand english.

Karia: Now that that is off my mind. *clapped her hands as the barn's structure lit blue* Give me a second to make sure you dont make a mess of my place. Now the walls are held together by my energy, they wont fall until I fall so now I dont have to worry about blowing this barn to pieces on accident. *she clapped her hands again and the dragons vanished* Now I dont have to worry at all. Make the first move will ya?
Chase looked around as the dragons vanished. "Tch. You've taken them all to safety huh.That would mean I've nothing to do here anymore. Well, I'm a dragon slayer but it won't do any harm to break the neck of one rude little girl." His fists began glowing bright blue. "Now shall wa begin." He punched the ground. It cracked all around and began shattering as pieces of rock rose and shot out towards her.
(Hey guys I got a question, Have any of you heard of the anime called "Accel World"?

Nearby in a clearing of a forest, Alistair is in his own heated battle against a group of bandits numbering in about twenty to thirty men each with their own skills of attacks "Well boys, it seems this punk doesn't know when to give up since he wants to continue to fight us in the chance to save this stupid bitch." the leader of the group laughs as he holds a local towns girl by the hair while watching Alistair get back up to his feet after taking a beating from the bandits ten minutes ago while saying. "Why you damn basters! There's one thing you should know about me, I'LL NEVER GIVE UP IN A BATTLE...when scum like you walk around on this land doing whatever you want without replications!"
(Oh yeah I did its on my list to watch XD Im using the Black Lotus Girl as a future rp character XD)

Karia quickly moved out of the way of the rocks. A blue aura wrapped around her feet that enhanced her speed and she shot a large purple beam out of one of her guns.

---------

Off in the woods, not too far from Alistair, the group of dragons waited for Hinata to get the message from Karia that is was safe. In actuality, Karia did not move the dragons but Hinata rather teleported them all. She was like the mother of the group of dragons while Karia wasnt around and was Karia's main partner dragon. She looked up at the sky, the other elites werent back yet from training that had carried off elsewhere. Tch. It would have been a lot less worry some of they were here too. She perked her ears up as she heard Alistair and pushed the dragons behind her along with Zayfer who was still unconscious. At the moment, Karia had locked off any form of recognizing there dragon's presence which was quite helpful.

Hinata: Callia, nycos, Ill be right back, you are incharge, you know the alert if a threat comes right?

Two young teenage dragons ran in front and nodded. Hinata nodded back and hid watching the scene before walking up herself.

Hinata: Boy in white, want some help?
Vesta had hid victor some clothes in the forest and when they gathered them he put them on. They walked trying to find the main road.

" i cant do this anymore Vesta." victor said shaking his head.

" i know big brother." Vesta said patting his shoulder." we will find a cure and then we will go back out trying to find our sister. ok?"

" Yeah." Victor said when they heard what sounded like fighting. They snuck up behind some bushes and saw a battle raging. It was around two dozen men. One was holding a young girl by her hair and they surrounded a young man whose clad was white.

" What do you think Vesta? Should we help." Victor asked his sister

" Lets just wait if things get bad we will jump in." She said taking off her gloves and had her bow ready. Victor took out his blade
He stretched out his hand as it got surrounded by a bright red aura and hardened.The purple beam, like the dragon's lightening, hit him but had no effect. "Its useless, you should know that." His feet got surrounded in the blue aura which enhanced his speed and agility. "Now let's see how good you are at hand-to-hand combat." He said and kicked her in the abdomen, thereby sending her crashing against a wall.
Alistair quickly looks in Hinata's direction while saying "It's ok, I was just about to cut these fools down besides I got my own dragon buddy to help me " as he picks up his sword aging and suddenly a small white dragon comes flying out of nowhere while landing on Alistair's back which the dragon use it's powers to heal Alistair's scares. "Now you fiends are GOING DOWN!!" And with that Alistair wraps his feet in blue aura and dashes at the bandits with extreme speeds while slicing nearest three bandits.

"Just don't stand there you morons, GET HIM!!!!" The Bandit leader shouts out in anger and fear ordering his men to attack Alistair once aging which they obey and rush towards Alistair while pulling out all sorts of weapons some meant to shoot and others for close combat.
" Vesta we really need to do something." Victor said in a hushed tone.

" I'm all ready on it ." Vesta said pulling out an arrow and lit the tip on fire with her hands. They slowly crept around back and she was able to sneak up behind the leader and had her arrow pointed at the back of his head. Victor had his blade out stood behind her.

" Now!" Victor yelled " Let that girl you got captive. And leave that guy alone!" Victor said pointing at Alistair. " Or your leader will die!" Victor said pointing the blade at the leaders throat.
What happened to this