I was bored.
1. Point to random people and announce that they are “definitely not whelmed”.
2. In the middle of a conversation, run away screaming “I hate monkeys!!!!”
3. Whenever they ask to make plans with you, tell them that you’re too busy moping about the hiatus.
4. Take the prefixes off of words they say in conversation.
5. Then, if they ask what you’re doing, say you’re improving the English language.
6. Whenever you realize something, slap your forehead and say “Hello _____(your name)!”
7. If your “friend” is of the opposite gender, tell them that their biceps/abs/whatever don’t compare to Nightwing’s (or whatever hottie from the show that you like).
8. When they are upset or just plain annoyed with you, scream “GET TRAUGHT OR GET DEAD!!”
9. Whenever they say they’re about to do something (whether it be go to bed, eat lunch, or go to the bathroom), reply with “Just don’t die, okay?”
10. When they come back, say, “Way to get your feet wet.”
11. Pick up random trash off the street and yell “souvenir!”
12. If they’re of the opposite gender (or the same gender, it doesn’t really matter), make a point of doing constant Wally-style flirting, eating extremely fast and messily, and running into walls.
13. When they ask if you like their new outfit, tell them “No capes, no tights, no offense.”
14. Pretend your car is the bioship. Try to make it fly.
15. Whine when their new exercise ball (or any large, round object) doesn’t transform into a motorcycle.
16. Offer to make them cookies, then burn it to a crisp. When they refuse to eat it, inform them that Wally likes it that way.
17. Have them agree to play “Robin” with you, then hack their computer.
18. Invite them on a cross-country road trip, then tell them that you’ll be doing it Wally-style, a.k.a. on foot, running at top speed.
19. When you put on your bike helmet (or any other helmet), pretend that it’s the helmet of Fate.
20. Whenever you see someone kissing (in a movie, etc), shout “dude, that’s your sister!”
21. Next time you have a red tomato, ask if its girlfriend is Red Onion.
22. When something electronic turns on near you, scream “Supa hero, Static Shock, whoop whoop!”
23. Point to two people of separate genders (preferably a blonde and a redhead) who are fighting and whisper, “I ship Spitfire so hard...”
24. Yell at a fish angrily. When your friend asks what you’re doing, say, “I’m teaching Lagoon Boy a lesson.”
25. Do everything on this list all in one day. At the end of the day, ask if they’re feeling the aster, then run away cackling.
Okay that’s it for me. Which ones were your favorites?