Arthur and Gwen Arthur/Gwen Fans Forum ♥

VampyreFey posted on Jan 22, 2011 at 08:40PM
Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fans forum where you can put in your input of our couple [or join into one of the other topic that is being discussed at the moment]. Everyone is welcome, so just jump right in! :)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
The A/G Girls:

Joppa ♥
Jazzie ♥
Issie ♥
Stacey ♥
Zoe ♥
Naima ♥
Rose ♥
Melly ♥

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fans forum where you can put in your input of o
last edited on May 09, 2013 at 08:47PM

Arthur and Gwen 4894 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 4894

over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
I wish Merlin was the length of American programmes, then we could get up to 25 episodes.
over a year ago nsk said…
issie , i cant believe who made it throught 5 month without arwen...! they are too addictive haha
and merlin will return when ive to get back to college ugh O_o LOL

ana , haha me too ! ive dicovered the show in may 2010 but ive actually watched season 2 first and then season 1 lol i know , its weird but the first episode that ive watched was 2x02 and i wanted to know what happened next SO BADLY!
over a year ago VampyreFey said…
Definitely. See if we had twenty-five episodes plus the hiatus added, we could spend most of the year enjoying the season instead of waiting for the next :)

OMG, Naima, I can't believe it either. FIVE MONTHS W/OUT OUR OTP!? Remind me how we did it again?

So, Ana, do you have a favorite Arthur/Gwen scene?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ELockley72Garoo said…
big smile
Hi ana, I'm Ella. welcome to the arwen forum. I've just joined too.That would be so cool having 25 episodes of Merlin every season.Can you imagine it?.(Big Sigh)
I really can't wait for season 4. The spoilers have been so epic.
Yeah! Naima, I noticed that too LOL!
over a year ago Melisey said…
Issie,Yes time does pass. I didn't really understand FOTM at first. Now I love it. I loved reading yours, Naima's and now Joppa's interview. The difficult part is choosing a FOTM.

Merlin is way to short. It should be long like the american seasons. As of right now I am waiting for both my favorite shows to return. Then Merlin will be over before we know it. The spoilers definitely makes it even harder to wait. At the same time it would be so difficult without them.
i know..the merlin spoilers keeps me alive HAHA XD and its my first time sharing the spoilers because last year when i went on set , i wasnt part of the fandom yet ;)
big smile
Well Naima you are the best spy we could ask for. It was genius what you did. :)
BTW, have you spent the day strolling around Paris with Ian? :D
haha no sadly , i may be extrovert but i wasnt prepared for Ian , the guy super extra famous haha and my sister wasnt at home so she couldnt help me out ...cause she is like THE best spy ever ( ive learn from her) , she is familiar with those kind of things cause she is a party planner ;)

but omg Ian...i really dont know how i would react if i see him , i mean when i saw bradley for the first time , his gorgeousness totally hit me so imagine Ian !
Melissa, choosing the FOTM is the hardest part! Especially when there are so many awesome fans :)

You know what's funny Naima? The last time you were on set, this club was so ridiculously helpless...and now, after you livened this place up...its my favorite place on the internet. And yeah, Melissa's right- you're the best spy we could ask for!
big smile
Yes! keep up the good work, Naima.!
issie and ella haha thank u sweetie and really its a pleasure to share with u guys ! my motivation to go on set is surely for having Arwen spoilers !
big smile
Well,Naima, your photo's are the ones that have been keeping us going. Espeacially the one where we see Bradley and Angel holding hands.!! That really did make my day.
Naima, I guess it would be a little scary meeting Ian. LOL :)

This place is really lively. It is one of my favorite spots too. Next to the Merlin spot and Delena spot.

Oh Ella I love the holding hands too. I need that one to happen next season.
Ella's right- I drink Arwen spoilers and live in it in order to survive the wait.

Yeah, I can imagine the fun that goes on in the Merlin and Delena spots... I have to go visit those more often, one day.
Ugh... what a wait...
So, what are you girls' plans for the summer? I'm spending my summer pining for Arwen.
smile
Me too! Issie. I think I will be counting the days until Merlin starts again!
Those Good ol' days of Merlin... guess pining for Arwen is what summer's cut out to be like. I also might go to Germany or Denmark for a month :)

And Melissa, I'm such a loser... I just saw that you won the Merlin FOTM for April! Congratulations lots... and I'm so sorry for not congratulating you before hand. That was a very deserved win :)
for now , ill go to disneyland tuesday with my nephews , they love Cars and Nemo lol ;)
and ill get to see my brother and his family in Egypt towards august , a whole month in egypt ! im so excited for that , but omg its so hot out there! and there isnt a lot of things to do too...but its full of memories , it was when i was in Egypt that ive discovered Arwen haha ! and that ive read all the TVD books ,
what about u girls <3?
heart
^ Ooh, Disneyland- where lies the days of my childhood.
I've been to Egypt once before when I took a cruise down the Nile and it was really lots of fun.
You discovered Arwen there!? Kudos to Egypt!
aww thank you Issie. I felt really honored to become a FOTM on the Merlin spot.

I will spend time with my boyfriend, friends and family this summer. I might do some traveling. But I am not sure yet. I definitely will be pining for Arwen and for Delena. And Issie you should definitely visit the Merlin and Delena spot again. The Delena spot is so positive these days. It is also growing so fast. Very soon it will have 6000 fans.
Oh Disneyland. I am so jealous.
smile
I'll be spending time with my son mostly. Seaside trips that sort of thing.But Naima, you are so lucky you are going to Egypt.I wish I could go.!!
disneyland , lol i know...i love the look on my nephews when they see mickey and the big castle in pink haha,

yeah ella ! i love egypt! ive always been interested in egypt history and then my brother and his wife left Paris to leave in Cairo haha

oh issie i wish i could visit USA ;) btw rosalyn is from germany haha , its funny cause she plans to visit Paris and Joppa too!
Aw, it was very well-deserving Melissa. And yeah, I think I'll revisit the Delena spot again. They're quite the pair, these days :)

I'm pretty much having a relaxing summer as well... just hanging around and then I'll travel a bit, you know... the usual.

It's funny, Naima, because when I go to Germany she goes to France! xD Anyways, I might be stopping in Paris for a week as well. It's probably my favorite city in the world.
kiss
sweet dreams everyone ! im so tired haha
*hugs*
G'Night, darling! Talk to you Tomorrow :)

Thanks again Issie :) Yes Delena is awesome these days. I loved Elena kissing him.

Good night Naima. I should probably find my bed too soon.
You're very welcome, Melissa. Elena kissing him was...like...to die for. My favorite scene with them will always be the dance...well for now, but that has sort of taken a small portion of my heart.

And I suppose I'm wishing you a good night as well, then? :) I should probably go look for something to eat for dinner.
It was amazing. It couldn't have been better. The kiss and the dance are both my favorites. I also love that she told him that she liked him just the way he is.
Yes I am going to sleep now. I wish you a nice evening then. :)
Yes, they are really something, aren't they?
Okay, then. Good night! :)
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
I did some icons^^
and going to bed now.
G'night and sweet dreams everyone!
<3<3<3
big smile
Your icons are very lovely, as always! Good night, Rose!
smile
Good Night you guys!
So, Ana, do you have a favorite Arthur/Gwen scene?

Definitely the "I will always love you" scene. I can't put into words how much I cried.
over a year ago MISAforever said…
heart
Oh I loved that one!!!How he managed to escape from the knights and kiss her... One of the most beautiful love scenes ever!!
ah good morning girls ! ive send the new banner to the creators yesterday so we should have it soon but i wasnt aware of the new choice icon so ill change it again haha

oh deffo ana this scene is EPIC , and its actually one of favourite scene of the writors and many critics congratulated brad and angel on their acting!
smile
Good Morning everyone. I hope you all slept well last night!
Naima, I can't wait for the new banner. It looks so good.

Ana, yes I love that scene too.
Good morning or afternoon actually :)

I just have to say this. I dont get the Gwen hate by some fans on the Merlin spot. I understand that people can find her annoyng , dislike her personality or is indifferent to her. We all like different characters.

But the hate? I am not just saying this because I like her. I love Damon Salvatore. But I would understand why people could hate him. He is a bad boy and sometimes he hunts and kills humans.
Gwen is pure goodness and a strong woman. It is the same with Elena Gilbert on TVD. Why does some fans hate strong and good hearted women. Is it because the hot guys love them? I just can not understand it. Am I blind to some bad side of her?
Ok enough ranting from me. I just had to say it. :)
over a year ago bellevie said…
i totally agree with u melissa...ive seen the same thing with elena/gwen with people calling her slut and stuff and really poor girls...i think its because both ship are SO popular ( delena + arwen ) that the people who dislike them need to be rude and frustrated cause they are in minority ( just like the rita/naima fight)
and once cara (heartmerlin) pointed a very good reason : JEALOUSY , the hot and arrogant guy falling for the sweet and cute girl , some people just want to see the Hot guy alone lol .
i watch merlin with friends and family and ive never seen any hate (it was always toward morgana) , i think we should consider that some fans are really immature and very young in the fandom
I don't watch TVD so I can't comment :P

I don't get the Gwen hate either. She's never done anything hateful. Brad and Angel were amazing in that scene!
Yes, I noticed that too and I don't get it. Why hate her? There's really no need. She's a really sweet character. It must be JEALOUSY as you say.!
I think it's mostly from people who ship Merther too hard.
I haven't seen TVD yet? I want to though. Is it any good?

I don't see how Arthur and Merlin can be anything but really good friends.
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
heart
Lol i was thinking about why i like gwen when i went to. bed ;)
First i found her a little boring bc she didnt have a Strong character but i could've never hate her even of i was a armer shipper lol
And I'm not a big TVD fan but love Damon and could never hate elena, i just don't care very much about her. But with damon i like her. I like the "good woman with the bad man".
I agree, it's probably jealousy.
I adore Merther and I love watching the fanvids but in reality Arthur and Gwen are true love!
Yes guys I guess it is jealousy too or the fact that they wanted Arthur with someone else. I just never see any explanation to why they hate her. I think she is very strong and she has a good development each season.

TVD is great. Damon is a huge part of why I am watching it. I am just fascinated with his personality and everything about him. But I also like vampires, the plots, other characters. And it is special because it is about these two vampire brothers, the Salvatore brothers. It can be a roller coaster of emotions and the episodes are pretty action filled. I highly recommend it. Especially to all who are in to the supernatural.

I love Arthur/Merlin too. But in a whole other way. To me they are brothers of destiny.
I just love everything about Merther and there is some gay subtext there (whether on purpose or not) but neither of them are actually gay. If I'm honest I ship Merlin/Gwaine XD
over a year ago daenerys said…
Hi everyone. Can I just jump in? Thanks :)

I have my theories about why some people hate Gwen. Some posters on other sites have confirmed it.

As for Elena... She was my favourite female character in season 1. But I didn't understand her in season 2. This will be an unpopular opinion here because there are so many Damon fans but I really don't like the way she forgives Damon for every horrible thing he does.
1. He (mind) raped her best friend (Caroline) for most of S1
2. He doesn't care if her other best friend (Bonnie) dies
3. He killed her little brother
4. He forced his blood on her, knowing it will turn her into a vamp
These are just a few of the awful things he has done. Damon is just an abusive guy and she seems to like that. That made me lose some of my respect for her. It has nothing to do with jealousy.

@ELockley I would definitely recommend TVD. It's a fantastic show; as long as you don't mind blood.

The "I'll always love you" scene is my favourite as well. So beautifully wriiten and acted out.
*Yawns* Good Morning girls...I'm a late sleeper today. What's happening? I'm currently "doing" Bio notes! Shhh....
Oh, and I just realized how absolutely shallow people can be.
My cousin has always had this on-going fight with me about how she thinks Angel Coulby has a homely appearance. And she says she hates Arwen with all her heart.
But than she watched Camelot and is in love with Arthur/Guinevere. And she thinks Tamsin Egerton is beautiful.
Urgh...

Hehe, sorry that just bothers me :D
Yeah when I watched Merlin with my friends only one other person actually watched the show was fangirling over Arthur/Gwen with me while my other friends kepts saying how ugly Gwen was. Even if Angel was ugly (which she isn't, she's stunning) I would still love Gwen and Arwen!