Bones The Tough Man in the Tender Chicken

Councilman posted on Nov 07, 2009 at 10:28PM
I sure hope it was the writer's intention because i found this episode to chucked full of laughs at every turn starting from the first look at Angela's chicken man depiction.
I thought the whole save the chicken routine between Angela and Bones to be a heavy handed attempt to make use give up chicken but having worked on a turkey ranch and growing up in country around animals my whole life it will take much more than this or PETA to pry the finger licking morsels of KFC from my grasp. lol
I have to admit I am beginning to question Angela's moral compass readings after her (How shall I put this) fling with Wendell who will no doubt fall in love and that will set him up for a reality check that will not be pleasant.

I sure hope it was the writer's intention because i found this episode to chucked full of laughs at e

Bones 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago GCcutepoison said…
OMGsh!! did you all not SQUEEE (like Angela would when she would caught BB) with this episode!!
I was watching it on my computer with my headphones on and my mom, dad and my brothers would glare evilly at me every two or three minutes because I was either laughing like crazy or squeeing my head off!!
I thought it was one of the cutest episodes! (BB-wise) they were either having eye-sex (or at least they were staring VERY intently at each other) or touching each other every chance they got!!! WHAAAA I hope there are more episodes like this comming soon!!

That whole Angela/Wendell thing isn't really going to work out I think, I agree with you Councilman.. I think Wendell will totally fall in love and Angela will react like: I'm sorry but... blablabla.. (and hopefully goes back to Hodgins! ;D sorry that's my wishfull thinking..)

anyways.. I think this is one of the most interesting episodes so far (again, BB-wise!) I didn't think the case was all that interesting, but that's probably just me!
BUT!! if you haven't watched it yet,.. GO WATCH IT NOW! it's definantly worth it! XDD (and get ready for some squeeling if you're a BB fan!
last edited over a year ago