Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 2708

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
" So, ThundERHAWK IS DEAD?!?!?!?!"
over a year ago Zero_Delta said…
The hologram freezes, showing the empty bowl with its scattering of diamond dust. The Watchers respond with a simple 'Affirmative' and stand down, awaiting further command.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
"Where is he now?"
((Now how the hell is a robot supposed to answer that?))

"Contact with Thunderhawk was lost when his physical body was destroyed. Probable location is the Deathrealms. Displaying last know location now." A new hologram appears, showing a marker at the same location as the new star.
((Like Twera knows that))
I stared at the marker. "That's not possible. How could he be--?"
" The Explosive "
"Yes, but still…There's no way he could generate THAT much power. Not with the resources he had." I turned back to the machines. "Is there anything he wants me to do with this information?"
" Than, I wonder"
"Mizuko, there has to be something he wants me to do. Can you get in touch with him?"
" Well,if he was in deathrealms I maybe could, but seeing how his best location is the star, and I had to give up some of my powers to come back alive, I see what I can do" I conncentrate on Thunderhawk
I stood by, hoping this would work. Above us, Eyelight/Thunderhawk twinkled brightly.
"AAHHHH" My whole body glowed brightly, making me stop for a second. Something clicked, creating a link between, me, Twera, and Eyelight/Thunderhawk
I shook my head, trying to dispell the weird feeling I had.
"OW! My head hurts" I say rubbing my head.
"Mine too. And don't yellso loud. The kids are asleep."
" What happened in that spilit second?"
"I don't know. But the kids really miss you, you know. Clat's taking it the hardest. She tries hiding it from Samuel because she has to be the big, brave adult dragon, but I see how hard it's hit her."
" Well , I'm here now"
Ye-ouch. Headache. I have to deal with headaches in the after-life? Wait, I feel something... "Hello out there." ...Yeah, right, like that's gonna do anything.
I nearly jumped out of my skin. <Thunderhawk? Is that you?>
< Apparently, although I'm wondering what's going on... I think I'm dead.> Yep, that's an awkward thing to tell your sister.
<I'm looking at the locator on the machines, and according to them you're in the exact same spot as a new star, one I discovered and called Eyelight.>
<Ah, yes... Well, I'm assuming you have some idea what happened?> Wow, a star? Maybe I did get enough power. <Regardless, It's cold, dark, and BORING up here, and it smells like fungus... So I guess I can tell you anything you need to know.>
I sniffled. <All I know is what was reported by the machines. What I don't know is what you want me to do with this information.>
< My head hurts the most, arghh, and no thank you?> I still have some of my sarcasticness
<Mizuko, be nice.>
<Well, I was expecting you to archive it, make sure that if I messed up, you would be able to see where I failed and be better prepared when the time comes for another fight..> I keep looking in the direction of Twera's voice, and eventually her cave comes into focus. <But you managing to make contact may change things. Amy sign of the Great Ones?>
< I am, just saying, I establish the link.> Now leaving my mean side< How you been Thunderhawk?>
<Mizuko? Well, kinda dead, but it's not too bad... except it's boring as hell...>
<I probably won't be fighting. Not with a third child in egg. But I will archive your story for future generations. Perhaps, in the distant future, you will become a legend here on Eden. Promise me one thing, brother.>
< He already was a legend, Twera> I guess, I have to handle the fighting more.>
<And what is that, sister?>
I whip my tail, looking at Eyelight.
<To watch over the future generations. Guide them as you have guided me.> I felt tears well up in my eyes as I looked out at the brightly twinkling star that was once my eccentric older brother
I spread my wings out more
<Yes, Twera, I will.> I felt so empty inside, but what would you expect? My tale was over, all I could do was watch those I love, and those to come.

requiem in pace.
I suddenly felt lightning strike me< Sad tale.>
I bellowed loudly, a tribute to a great dragon. My roar was infused with magic so its echoes could be heard centuries from now. I roared in tribute to a brave dragon, an eccentric experimenter, and a truly incredible brother. Future generation would look on Eyelight, and hear Thunderhawk's tale, a tale of bravery, sacrifice, kindness, and betrayal. And Eyelight would look on them, and watch and guide them, as he had guided me. He would know them, and they would know him. I closed my jaws, sealing a promise into the very soil of Eden. Thunderhawk would be remembered by the land itself. The winds will whisper his name, the valleys echoing with his power. <You will be missed, but I have ensured that you will not be forgotten. You truly are the greatest brother a dragon could ever have.>
< Left out of the conversation, is the blue one! Mizuko...>
<Sorry, Mizuko, but I had to make sure the future generations will not be without guidance.>

< Eh, forget it! I'm left out of every thing> I fly out the cave
((And you brutally murdered, raped, and then ate the moment...))
((Couldn't have put it better myself. Ehh, if I make this into a novel, I'll cut that bit out))
((O_O))
((Has to be done, sorry. Can't screw with the perfect chapter ending))
(( Sorry, Mizuko still has the death feeling on him))
((He did seem a little more pissy than usual))
(( I already told you why.))
((Anyway,we should probably get back to the story before greek flips out on us))
(Yeah! RP NOW!)