Duncan and Courtney LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM

Duncan and Courtney 7410 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5401-5450 of 7410

over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
I know we all have school and all but this forum is almost dead! I remeber awhile ago the moment I got home from school I would rush to the computer and check the forum, now theres really nothing to check :/
over a year ago CHERRY111898 said…
That happened to me too:(
Yeah, I just wonder WHERE IS EVERYBODY? This forum has been so quite latley...
I know!The forum was so DEAD yesterday...
IKR! Its sad :( And school has been going FREAKISHLY slow, Im going to die of boredom.
I know!I.hate.middle.school-_-
IKR! And my school always chooses class seats and lockers alphabetically so I'm always stuck next to this guy I hate SO INSANELY MUCH, its soooooo annoying -.-
know!Why alphabetical order!?
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
IT SUCKS! and Sarah and Ashlin are MIA so who knows where they are, or when they'll be back. And I come on the forum as much as I can :P
I try too,even though my legs hurt and I have homework.
Ikr? i try and i mostly fail D:
Heh,I have ALOT cramps cause of my period and I STILL get on.
Yeah Sarah disappears pretty often and I know how ya feel my legs are KILLING ME!! And I almost finished my homework, fanpop keeps distracting me tho...fanpop is my facebook.
Lol,I hate my legsxD
I'm not on it yet :D
I hate this year!I got my period!
Im not on it either, but last year I got my period when we had to do swimming for gym! And my gym teacher was a guy...AWK-WARD
My period started yesterday DURING class.
over a year ago james55 said…
ahhh dont remind me about periods
Lol,they suck.Thanks mother nature-_-
laugh
ikr! sometimes i hate nature lol
WHY MOTHER NATURE!?
yeah hehe
over a year ago DxC_lover98 said…
srry, i suck at keeping up with forums. One day i'll check 1 & the next there'll be 60 new answers o.0 what were we talking about again?
Um ok...I can't believe I'm gonna work with a stupid group project.
I know how ya feel, I have a presentation coming up tomorrow and Im DREADING it, I HATE talking in front of the class, especailly one full of people I dont know -.-
GUYS. I GOT GLASSES!
@Dani:It SUCKS!

@Ashley:Say what now?!
I HAVE GLASSES! :D
surprise
OMG,when!?
When did ya get the glasses?
:O I HAVE GLASSES TOO! Except I wear contactitos for school an' stuff
oh poor lolbarbie!!!
Wow I'm missed a day but nothing has happened 0:
I got them thursday night at like 7. And i know! it's all sad. I went to a football game at my school last night and me and two of my friends went to the visitors side and there were like 9 little kids from our school yelling, "GO BULLDOGS! YOU SUCK!" Me and my friends were sooo proud.

Oh, btw, WE WON! 41 TO 7!
YA!!!
Coolio, I HATE my schools football team cuz every year we win State champs and the ego of my school grows EVERY TIME. Its annoying -.- And *sighs* I want to strangle who ever came up with the triangle because so many fights have and are still going on and soooo many people have been hurt its RIDICULOUS!!!
last edited over a year ago
ikr? stupid producers
OMFG TDIlover left again? And because our behavoir? Thats ridiculous. I can't believe that happened. Its okay to really love DxC but its not okay to hurt somebody that much. Im gonna write a rant on our club...later
WTF IS THIS!?! She needs to make up her mind, no joke.
Yeah but I think the first time was about cyberbullying, which seriously hurts, for me it hurts more than actual bullying. I dont blame her for leaving. I would leave too if THAT many people kept bashing my opinion. It hurts enough when just one person bashes...
Yeah, true, I've seen some of the things people said to her, they're beyond cruel.
Ikr, everyone has such strong opinions...WHY CANT THERE BE PEACE?!?
Peace isn't always perfect. But it'd be sure as heck better than what we have now.
Yeah, true, I expreince more drama on fanpop then in real life lol. I'm just the girl who sits quietly in class, not a lot of people really know me in real life. Thats why I even though it can be dramatic, I like fanpop, I can talk to people who have similar interests.
That is totally me! I try to stay out of trouble, and if there is drama, i try my BEST to resolve it if it's in my little circle.
btw my deviantart is icantdrawforcrap14
Thats exactly what I do! But my little circle isnt usually dramatic so lifes pretty quiet for me...except for fanpop. Lol I love how we go from random to deep conversation to whatever else!
LMAO! A)Love that username. B) That username pretty much sums up why I dont have a deviantart account.
IKR? It's just the amazingness of the forum!