Duncan and Courtney LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM

Duncan and Courtney 7410 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5801-5850 of 7410

over a year ago lolibarbie said…
I have to get a stich, yeah, And it's like black....O_O
over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
Ouch...I've never had stitches, I'm kinda afraid to O.o do people say get better for stitches? Well idc Ill say it anyway; I hope you get better!!
Thanks. I'm trying not to get stiches, so i'm like, "hey mom, this isn't bad, let's not go to the doctor! Psh!"
Lol, i do that too except its for when I have to get shots, I'll be like "I dont NEED a vaccination, who cares if I get chicken pox? I'll only get it once anyway, unless I get shingles... I might as well just get chicken pox over with!"
Lol! I should try that next time I have to get shots! lol, dang, I hate when people sleep until like 3 in the afternoon when you have to do something that they need to help you with lol.
Lol, I hate that too. What do you need to do that someone needs to help you with? Idk if that question even made any sense.
over a year ago lemon1110 said…
yea i used to hate shots rubberduck. when i was 4 it would take 4 ppl to hold me down :) i was a feisty child.
My uncles needs to help me fix a TV, and paint part of the house. lol. and it made sense!
Ok just making sure cuz 90% of the time Im just saying gibberish lol. And lucky! I wish I could paint houses and fix TVs and stuff, my family is pretty clueless when it comes to handy-man stuff.
Lol, that's why my uncles in town lol
mischievous
Lol, I JUST rated all the pics on the sisterhood club, it surprisingly didnt take that long. Now I will log onto my two fake accounts and rate the pics again. Cheating? Yes. Easier than actually trying? Yes.
grr gtg! bye!
Bye!
big smile
BACK! :D
over a year ago james55 said…
hey
hey!
smile
So what's happening?
over a year ago dxcfan said…
big smile
Hey, I'm here finally?! I'm sorry I haven't been on here a lot, I just got new laptop, and it's.....AWESOME!!!
over a year ago Ashyroxsox said…
Heyyyy! omg get better Ashley! What kind of laptop is it!?
mischievous
It's a toshiba, it's like so cool!!
Good for you! So is anyone on fanpop?
over a year ago CHERRY111898 said…
I ams!:D
mischievous
Lmao, we're so busy being medal whores we haven't replied to this in almost a day xD
Lol,so true.This forum is so silent.
Ikr, Sarah hasnt come back since her little visit...-.- and I WEALLY dont wanna go back to school ><
IKR!!! Isn't it only me, or does it seem that I cant write good stories anymore..
YES U CAN!!!!! I LOVEEEE YOUR STORIES!!!!! DONT BELIEVE ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU THEY ARENT AMAZING!.....haha sorry....lol.....wow.....I got the tetniss shot today and my arm is killing me.....I hateeee shots!
smile
Dxcfan what do you mean your articles rock!!!!!!!!!!
I know! I cannot wait for Friday!
:( hi.
hey!!!!
Aw, why the sad hi, Ashley?
Yea Ashley,why are you sad?
Yeah whats with the sad look, are you ok????????
Lol this forum has been so dead lately
Hey is anyone on, cause I need to talk to someone......QUICKLY!!!
smile
what's wrong you can talk to me!!!!
Why the frown face? Because life is complicated and I dumped my boyfriend and I'm fake dating the guy that broke us up....lol
over a year ago Smiley115 said…
sad
wow... AWWWWWW I feel so bad 4 u. At least he didn't cheat on you
Been there done that. Lol.
really? awwwwww well then...... AT LEAST HE WASN'T DUNCAN!!!! Sorry thts all i could think of :)
Lol! Nice, and true, his name was Stephen and ironically the guy i'm fake dating is named Stephen too...lol
hahahaha kewl and weird at the same time! i used to date a guy who was exactly like duncan n i am exactly like court soooo thn he cheated on me 4 this goth chic! >:(
D:< retarded. lol. MY brother's name is Duncan and his girlfriend's name is Courtney xD i set them up months ago. lol. now they're stronger than ever ironically enough O_O lol
big smile
hahahahahaha! THATS SO COOL!!!!!!
OMG! Just got the best idea!! i m gonna write n article bout how my life iz EXACTLY like courts n maybe if my bf n i get back together so will court n d
r u gone??? i guess so well..... bye
sorry. my mother is crazy O_o
Anyone here...?
YES! :D JELLY! OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU! lol.