Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6601-6650 of 9334

over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((Well, right now, with a highly successful first film out, a second in the works as we speak, two after that, and an even more successful trilogy of books, which the movies are based on, they're awfully popular currently. However, they will eventually fade. Not everyone wants to believe/admit it, but only Harry Freakin' Potter can rule literature forever.))

I was obviously looking forward to this. I was so glad we kept Carry. She was so perfect in every possible way.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
((Harry: See? I'm better. I only let jo keep those god-awful Twilight books after she agreed to store them under 'Dark Magic.' Besides, I had seven books and eight movies. Not to mention fanfictions and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'm pretty sure my face (or 'that Muggle's') is on more stuff than any of the other two))
I was still confused. I knew that Clarice had miscarried, which killed Carry. But somehow, I met her in that room and she was able to come back. Would she remember it enough to explain. Only way to find out is to ask. "Carry, I have a very important question to ask you," i said. I noticed my voice was a bit deeper than it had been before I passed out.
((Of course you're better! No, scratch that. You will always be the best! I don't like Twlight at all either.))
Carry focused her attention on Harry. "Yes, Daddy." she said, cocking her head slightly. I squeezed her hand gently.
"How did you manage to come back?"
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
((@dragonsmemory, u still Seamus? If so Lindsays blushing and hiding behing her guitar))
((Whoops. Long day cauht up with me))
Seamus pulled down the guitar. "Just because you look like Potter doesn't mean you have to hide," he said, slurring his words slightly.
Lindsay:th-thanks. Hey can I tell you something?
"Sure."
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
"Marcus, I have something to tell you." Phoebe said.
Lindsay:Seamus,i kinda,sorta,really like you.
"Well, which is it? Kinda, sorta, or really?" he joked
((Sorry about the huge delay guys.))
She thought to herself for a second. "Umm....I don't remember. Sorry Daddy."
I figured it would come to her later. Right now, I just wanted to hold her close.
"Marcus, I could help to think that I'm detecting positive emotions." Phoebe admitted.
"You don't remember the room with the ugly beige walls?" I wanted to know everything about her, absolutely everything.
"I think Clarice's baby is alive."
"How is that possible?" Marcus asked
"I'm not sure but I can feel positive emotions with Clarice and Harry." Phoebe explained, knowing it sounds crazy. "Also, I went into Clarice's mind and saw a little girl alive, calling her mum."

((You know I've said my character is a first year, well she is at Hogwarts but technically she's a 5th year.))
A lightbulb went off in Carry's head, and it showed on her face as well. "Oh! I remember that, yeah. And you were there, and then you went away for a little while. Then you came back, and now we're here. Together." she explained, leaning on me. She probably was getting tired.
"Always." I gently kissed her forehead. I wouldn't be surprised if she fell asleep right now. I looked at Clarice. "Do you feel any different?"
"We could always proof it's true, Marcus"
last edited over a year ago
"How? I thought Isaiah killed Potter's spawn."
I looked at Harry. "A little. Why? Do you?" I replied, wrapping my arm around Carry's shoulder so she wouldn't fall over if she went to sleep right there, and it was a good guess that she would.
((I won't be on til later, so I only can give one more post.))
Phoebe performed the a charm to bring up a hologram of The Gryffindor tower. She notices a little girl, younger than a first year. "I think it's her there. Do you see?" Phoebe pointed at the little girl. "She appears to be a spitting image of Clarice."

((Keep in mind; the hologram picture is in black and white.))
"I dunno. I feel...older, almost," I explained.

"Weird. And what's with that hair?"
"Oh. Huh. That's weird. But....I guess it would kinda make sense to feel older. Because of Carry." I tried to explain awkwardly.
((A few hours from now I will be back. I promise.))
"I guess. As long as i don't have gray hair, I'm fine with being older." I heard Carry's quiet little snores. She had fallen asleep, using me as a pillow.
"It looks like Potter's messy hair." Phoebe paced around the common room. "I knew I should of did myself."
"You could always do it now."
I grinned and kept an eye on Carry, who had fallen asleep and was using Harry to lean on. I brushed her hair off her face and sat back. I was pretty tired as well.
For the first time in my life, I was really and truly happy. I finally had a family of my own, something I'd dreamed about and wished for almost all my life. I smiled at Clarice, looking deep into her bright blue eyes, copied exactly onto our daughter. At the moment, I wasn't worried. My family was safe and happy.
Lindsay:well Really.
((@flabaloobalah
OMG I LOVE HETALIA!!!!! *fangirls*))
"We should wait for the right moment." Phoebe said.
"That's good, 'cause I like yo the same."
Phoebe gets closer to the hologram. "What the banana is Harry doing?" Phoebe felt shocked when Harry playfully interacted with the child.
Lindsay: r-really?
I smiled back looking right at him, feeling really complete and happy.
((*fangirls* Prussia, Canada (Who?), Romano, and Finland are MINE. "You are not permitted to touch!"))
"Merlin only knows."

"Yep."

I actually liked having Carry lay on me. Her small arms were wrapped around one of mine, and she was using my shoulder as a pillow. A smile was glued to her angelic little face. I cold hardly wait to get her in the air. "You're going to love flying," I whisperd to her, finger-brushing her hair. i knew exactly where to pull and where not to pull. "I know you'll love it, because i do. Being up on that broomstick, it's like no other feeling in the world. You can just leave all your cares behind, and forget ho you are for a while."
((well touch England or America and PAY! XD))
Lindsay:smiles a bit*
Seamus grinned broadly at Lindsay's shy smile
Lindsay:oh um th-theres this thing that we-were hosting on Halloween. d-do you wanna come
((You can have them. But my four are MINE.))
I smiled a little as Harry told her about flying. She was the most perfectly beautiful girl I'd ever laid eyes on, and she was ours. She slept soundlessly on Harry. I really wanted a picture, but decided against it.
"I duuno. I'm not really that kind of guy. Ask Potter, he'd go. It'd give him more opportunity to lie."
Lindsay: ok.well what do you wanna do now?
"Honestly, Carry, you're going to love it. Your mum and i do. Maybe, in a few years, you'll try out for your House team."

"Dunno."
Lindsay:*thinks while tapping on her guitar*
((really what should they do? my brain is blank))
I smiled even more when I thought of Carry up high in the air on her broom. I only didn't know what house she would be in yet.
I looked over Carry's head towards Clarice and smiled. Maybe once she woke up, we could find out why she was five years old and not a five-day-old embryo inside Clarice
I laid on my stomach and smiled back at Harry. I knew this was the best thing that ever happened to me. Carry was already attached to us, and I wondered what would happen once Meg knew about this. My brothers too.
((Algebra finally makes some sense.
*feels like hasn't quoted Starkid in forever*
"Quiet! When you yell, it only makes Sirius want to kill you faster!"))
"She's perfect," I mouthed at her. Carry really was perfect. I couldn't wait for the others to meet her
Lindsay:*smiles slightly* wanna just hang out?